Taylor Ch. 06 - New Friends

Story Info
Betty meets Gail.
1.9k words
4.65
2k
0

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Friends

She was at a Bar Association meeting when she met Barbara. They were of similar age and stature. Barbara was very attractive and Betty wanted to know her better. They had drinks after the meeting and then a late dinner in the hotel. They talked about legal things long into the evening and as the wait staff was trying to clean up the restaurant for closing, Barbara said, "I have a suite upstairs if you would like to continue our conversation?"

"I should have thought of that, I hate trying to get around in this city after midnight. Too many college kids running the streets."

"I always do, it's just so much nicer. I usually eat room service too, it's excellent here."

They ordered a bottle of scotch be sent up to the suite and some finger food along with it.

During the elevator ride up to the top floor, Barbara moved close to Betty and rubbed her back with her hand.

"Lower." Betty responded.

Barbara cupped her ass and massaged it for the rest of the ride.

"That was nice." She said as they exited the elevator.

They were not fully inside the suite and the door was closed when their lips crushed each other and breast met with breast.

"Oh my god you taste good." Betty whispered.

"You too." Barbara said as she reached down and pulled up into Betty's groin and massage her soft mound.

"We are way overdressed, how about a hot shower while we wait for the food and scotch?"

They began undressing each other and had barely gotten in a robe when room service knocked on the door.

The shower invigorated both of them and they were damp and aroused when they tumbled into the king sized bed. They couldn't seem to get enough of each other as they kissed and groped. There were fingers in pussy's and asshole, tongues on clits, nipples erect and straining for attention. It was a non-stop marathon of lesbian love. With each girl trying to get the bigger orgasm out of the other. Finally after several hours and half a bottle of scotch, they both fell asleep wrapped up in each other.

The dawn would come but neither one of them cared.

The two lawyers soon formed a bond and they talked about merging their practices. The current focus of each practice didn't seem to mesh right and the concept was put on the back burner for the time being. Betty did, however, manage to offer her upstairs apartment to Barbara for a very reasonable rent and Barbara accepted. She was tired of running around in a big house anyway and maybe running around in a big apartment would be better. The opportunity to spend more time together was not overlooked yet each was able to keep her separate space and privacy.

Late one workday evening Betty called Barbara and asked if she wanted a nightcap.

"Sure, I am always up for company."

Betty came down the back stairs and through the secret inside connection that she had built between the two apartments and walked into Barbara's kitchen with a bottle of Merlot.

"I Need and opener and two glasses." She said.

"Right this way." Barbara responded as she leaned in for a kiss.

The wine was opened and two glasses poured and allowed to breathe for about thirty seconds.

"What's on your mind?" Barbara said.

"I wanted to talk about your new executive assistant and oft times companion."

"Oh, what do you know about Taylor. I remember introducing you two."

"Yes, but I wanted to know more about her and if there was a possibility of a threesome in the future?"

"What do you think you know about Taylor?"

"I know you are enamored with her and I want some. I liked the look too. If you don't want to share, I might be able to understand."

"Taylor is a transsexual Betty."

"A what?"

"A guy dressed up and living as a woman."

"Really? Wherever did you find her?"

"It's hard to believe but I found him walking on Broad Street late at night. I picked him up, brought him home and made him fuck me all night long."

"Wait a minute, he really is a guy, with a dick and everything?"

"Yep."

"I don't understand, I thought you only liked women. Your telling me you like men too."

"No Betty, I don't like men. I do like a dick now and then but I despise the package that they come with. Men are boring, and I can't stand being with them socially, sexually or any other way."

"I can empathize with that. I could use a good dick now and then myself."

"Taylor is unlike any other man I have ever met. He thinks like a woman, talks like a woman, eats pussy like a woman and yet can fuck like a real man."

"Will you share sometime?" Betty asked.

"Of course I will. He will be here this weekend and you can have him together with me or by himself if he agrees."

"You giving him the choice?"

"Yes, I owe him that much. I don't think he will balk. He is used to sucking dicks for a living. This is fun for him."

"Why don't I fix us a dinner on Saturday night, you bring Taylor up and we can drink some wine and share some love?"

"That sounds like a plan love."

Taylor spent Friday night in Barbara's bed and they had a long evening of petting, oral sex and finally Taylor bent her over and pounded her from behind for several long minutes.

They woke up early to bright sunshine on Saturday morning and after Barbara sucked him off and they showered, went to the kitchen for breakfast.

"I have a surprise for you baby." Barbara said over her mug of hot coffee.

"You seem to be full of them every day. You are amazing. I have never felt so loved and appreciated as I do with you. I can't say thank you enough."

"You met Betty last week at the door downstairs and she has invited us up for dinner this evening."

Taylor gave her a funny look and said. "How do I dress?"

"Like you do for dinner out with me, if that's ok with you?"

"I guess. I am wondering what her interest is in me?"

"The same as mine honey. She wants some cock and she won't date men."

"You are going to share me? I am not sure I like where this is going. Just when I thought I was your lover you want to hand me to a friend."

"Baby, if you object then we can just have dinner. She is a good cook."

"I don't object. She is your landlord after all. I am just concerned about where this is going. How many friends will I have to entertain down the road?"

"To be honest with you, I don't know. I don't have that many lesbian friends. I have a few acquaintances but few friends. Most people don't even know I sleep with girls and after several nights with you I have no desire to go looking either. I love sleeping with you. Having said that. Betty is a sometime lover and as you pointed out, the landlord. We don't need to entertain her, it's something we might enjoy though."

"Okay baby, I am good with it. I need to go back to my place and get some clothes that she might like to take off me."

"Take the car if you want. I am going to take a long hot bath and relax today."

When Taylor came back with her wardrobe for the evening Barbara was in the giant tub with a glass of white wine, reading legal briefs.

"Hi, want to join me?" She offered as Taylor walked into the bedroom.

"You look pretty comfy, what are you reading?"

"Work. Go get a glass and enjoy the hot water with me and a little wine."

"I will be right back."

Taylor got a glass and returned to the bathroom, stripped down to his bare skin and stood close to the tub.

Barbara looked up and reached for his already rising manhood. Gripping it in her left hand she reached over with her right hand and cupped his testicles gently.

"They feel like they might be full." She said.

"Can't be after last night and this morning."

"I bet I can coax some out." She whispered as she put her lips close to the tip.

"I never doubt a lady." Taylor said back to her.

"Get in here lover, we need to relax some before we get all tensed up again."

Laughing, Taylor said, "Yes ma'am."

Barbara put the legal briefs on the table, Taylor climbed in the tub and they fondled each other in the swirling water for some time. The tub had a built in heater and lots of jets so it felt good to Taylor and he was enjoying the attention when Barbara rose up out of the water and sat down on Taylor's groin. She was very wet and Taylor's cock quickly disappeared inside of her.

"Oh my god, I can't tell you how good that feels." She cried out as he hit bottom.

Taylor was surprised at the action but quickly felt more aroused and enjoyed looking at her chest and hard pointed nipples.

Neither of them moved she just sat there gripping him with her pelvic muscles and holding his hands with fingers interlocked.

"How was school this week?" She asked.

"What, you are sitting on my cock, I can't move and you want to talk about school?"

"Do you want to move?"

"If I don't do something soon I might go crazy. My cock wants to go in and out. This stationary thing is not working quite right."

She started to laugh and the ripples went right to Taylor's groin.

"Now that's better, laugh some more." He quipped.

She leaned over and let him pull back a bit and then sat back down on him.

"Is that better?"

"Needs to be faster."

"How about we go to the shower and do it right?"

"Good plan."

She slid off and Taylor got up, extended his hand to help her out of the tub.

"Thank you baby." She said as she planted a long wet kiss on his lips.

Dripping they walked across the room into the shower and Barbara turned it on. The jets were quickly warm and they stepped in with Barbara holding Taylor's dick in her hand still.

Without further ado she turned and bent from the waist, reaching between her legs she positioned him at the entrance to her vagina and leaned back against him. He slipped in easily and gripped her wide hips with both hands. Nothing was said as he began to stroke her and pull her hard back into his groin. The bath and the warm shower water were having the desired affect on both of them as Barbara rubbed her clit with one hand and cupped his balls with the other.

The explosion was almost unified. As soon as she felt his hot semen filling up her cavern she came right behind him and added her honey to the mix.

They finished washing up and toweling off then walked into the bedroom wrapped only in towels.

"You feel like a nap?" She asked.

"I do if I can lay with you." He responded.

And that's what they did.