Taylor Ch. 07 - The Dinner Party

Story Info
Taylor, Barbara, Betty and the three way dinner.
2.7k words
4.71
2.4k
2

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dinner Party

Just as the sun was setting across town Barbara and Taylor, dressed for an evening out and walked down the back stairs to Betty's apartment.

"Wow, don't you two look scrumptious."

"Thank you Barbara said as they hugged in the middle of the kitchen."

"Hi Taylor, it's nice to see you again, can I get a hug too?"

"Sure."

Betty moved to hug her and buried her nose under Taylor's ear then gave her a wet tongue against her neck.

"Hmm, you taste good." She whispered.

The tingle in Taylor's back and then groin signaled a rise in temperature and internal pressure. It was not unnoticed by Betty who had her thigh tight against Taylor's manhood.

"Thank you." He managed to stammer out.

"Betty, don't embarrass the man."

Betty reached down and groped Taylor's package and said. "Where did it go?"

"He keeps it tucked away when in a dress." Barbara offered.

"Am I to be the main course for dinner?" Taylor finally said.

Both girls started to laugh and Betty pulled back and smiled.

"I apologize Taylor, my manners need some work. I am not used to having a man around, especially one as beautiful as you."

"No need to apologize, I enjoy the attention."

"Let's eat." Betty said as she led them to the large dining room.

The table was laid out already and the food looked incredible.

"Wine anybody?" Betty said.

"Me." Barbara and Taylor said in unison.

Betty filled three glasses with a white zinfandel and passed them around.

They laughed and talked about the law, Taylor's school, lousy men in their lives and city politics. Taylor chimed in with some stories about times on the street looking for customers. Betty had him tell the story of how he met Barbara from his perspective and they all got a kick out of it.

After dinner they all carried the dishes to the kitchen. One scraped the food into the garbage, one rinsed the dishes and one loaded the dishwasher. They were quickly done, the dining room and kitchen cleaned up and Betty said, "Coffee anyone?"

"Are we done drinking?" Barbara countered.

"I do have some brandy for the coffee, or Sambuca if you prefer."

The coffee was forgotten and the brandy served by itself.

They were sitting in the living room, each with a glass and Betty piped up.

"Taylor, I am anxious to see your package and how you manage to hide it."

Barbara got defensive and said, "Betty, what on earth do you want?"

"I want to see his dick Barbara."

"Don't quarrel girls." Taylor said as she stood up in front of them both.

Taylor sat his glass down on the coffee table and proceeded to turn his back to Betty and say. "Please pull the zipper down."

Betty reached up and pulled the zipper all the way down to Taylor's ass.

"Thank you."

Turning around Taylor began to pull the tight dress off her shoulders and remove her arms from it.

Holding it up in front she slowly pushed it down to her slim waist and turning again showed her ass to the two women while peeling the dress down over her butt.

Betty began to clap her hands and cheering.

Stepping out of the dress and standing in panties, hose and heels she strutted across the room in front of the two ladies.

When Taylor got close Betty reached out and cupped his ass.

Taylor turned into her and said, "Is this what you wanted to see?"

Pushing her panties down over her hips and slowly peeling them away from her closed thighs she exposed the area where her cock and balls should be.

They were gone.

"What's this?" Betty cried.

Holding her thighs together Taylor's manhood remained in hiding. Then she turned her back to Betty and pushed her panties to the floor. When she stepped out of them the cock sprang out but Betty didn't see it until Taylor turned around and faced her again.

Barbara couldn't hold her laughter as she watched Betty's face express the amazement of what was in front of her.

"Bring that to me." Barbara said.

Walking to Barbara, Taylor smiled down at Betty and stroked her rising manhood. Just as she reached Barbara it had become full sized and Barbara took it in her hand and then her mouth. "MMMMM that's good."

Betty was not to be outdone and got up from her chair and dropped to her knees behind Taylor and began kissing Taylor's ass and licking the long cleavage between her cheeks.

Barbara gripped Taylor's hips and gently turned her around to face Betty allowing Betty to see and fondle the object of her desire.

"Oh my God. It's giant sized!" She cried.

Taking the bulbous head between her lips she explored the tiny hole with her tongue and opened wider as Taylor gently pressed into her.

With Taylor's hands on the back of her head helping, Betty managed to get half of Taylor's dick into her throat.

Gagging, she pulled back and coughed. Barbara almost split her gut laughing.

"I can't take that all." Betty said.

Taylor turned back to Barbara and she demonstrated how to swallow it.

"Barbara, how do you do that?"

"Practice." She said as she withdrew.

Standing up, Betty took Taylor's hand and said, "Let's go to the bedroom, I want to be fucked."

Taylor smiled, looked down at the still seated Barbara and moved with Betty toward the back of the apartment.

Barbara, still laughing and grinning, followed them.

By the time Betty reached the door she was half out of her dress, she shed her shoes as she walked to the bed and pushed it over her head before she got there.

Taylor reached up and unhooked her bra and it fell away as Betty pushed her panties down over her hips.

Turning back to Taylor she put her arms around his neck and pulled him into a tight embrace and kissed him tongue first.

Taylor returned the tongue fight with vigor and heard Barbara behind him shedding her clothes.

The naked Barbara then pulled up tight behind Taylor and reached around to hold his cock in her hand, rubbing it on Betty's belly. It was ready for action.

Betty dropped to her knees again and tried to take him in her mouth.

Barbara held it still for her and suggested she go slowly and relax her jaw before trying to take it all. All the while she caressed Taylor's small tight ass.

"Lay down on the bed baby." Barbara directed to Taylor.

He slipped sideways and sat on the edge of the bed and then scooted to the middle. The two women were right behind him. Each wanted to put her hands on him and touch him somewhere, anywhere would do.

Barbara took command and rose up over Taylor and plunged his cock up into her damp pussy. "Oh my, that's good." She said as she settled down.

"I want some too." Betty said.

"All in good time my dear."

Taylor reached for Betty and pulled her into a long wet kiss while Barbara ground herself into his groin.

Betty decided to get some tongue on her pussy and rose up and straddled Taylor's face. Lowering herself down on him and leaning forward she joined lips with Barbara and the threesome was fully engaged.

Barbara soon found her herself working up an orgasm. She and Betty were fondling each other, kissing and Taylor licking Betty's clit and asshole.

Barbara climbed off and Betty moved right in settling over Taylor like a cowgirl in heat. She hadn't had cock in some years and the first insertion just felt good. She sat there looking at Taylor and rubbing her nipples. Barbara had lay down alongside Taylor and was stroking his chest and kissing him.

Taylor was doing okay, he was enjoying the attention and he maintained his erection easily. He felt like he had the stamina to do what the girls wanted.

Betty decided she wanted a different entry angle and tried to spin around to reverse cowgirl. Her size and bulk made it difficult but Barbara helped her and she made the turn and leaned over Taylor's knees and began to bounce up and down, rubbing her clit on the base of his cock.

Barbara moved down to watch the cock go in and out from a close vantage point. She could smell the sex emanating from the couple. It was heady and she reached in and pulled him free on one of Betty's upstrokes. Slipping him into her mouth she could taste Betty and it turned her on afresh.

"Put it back." Betty cried while trying to find it with her pussy.

"Ease back down." Barbara said.

Meanwhile Taylor reached over and started fingering Barbara's super set vagina.

"Oh baby that feels good. Would you like a taste?"

"Bring it over." Taylor said.

The three of them played like this for half an hour before Taylor finally had to do something to relieve the sexual tension in his groin.

"I am going to cum." He said.

The two girls moved to his side, Barbara grabbed his cock and Betty engulfed the head with her lips.

Stroking him Barbara could feel the oncoming explosion and said. "Here it comes."

Taylor let go a huge load and filled Betty's mouth as she allowed some to spill out so Barbara could get some. The two women licked and sucked until it was all gone.

The exercise and the passion had tired all three out and they instantly formed a nest and drifted off to sleep.

Several hours later Taylor woke up and had to pee. His erection had returned but he knew it would be short lived once he urinated.

The girls didn't move much as he got out of the bed and relieved himself.

By the time he returned Betty was sitting on the edge of the bed and greeted him with a smile and a soft grope of his manhood.

"You have a beautiful dick." She said.

"Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed it."

"Taylor, I long to be fucked. I want you to take me wantonly."

She was holding his slowly rising cock and she squeezed it just enough to stimulate the blood flow.

Barbara was sound asleep and they didn't want to wake her so Betty, still holding his cock, took him to another bedroom.

Once there she climbed on the bed and pushed her ass back over the edge to him and said, "Please."

Taylor slipped up behind her, pushed her ass down just a little and slowly pushed into the soft sweet folds of her pussy.

"Oh God Taylor." You are amazing.

Looking down Taylor could see him sliding in and out of her slowly and watched her pink petal wink at him. Licking his thumb he moved it to the little hole and began to rub it around and around.

Betty was getting more and more excited and moaned words of encouragement.

Slowly after several minutes Taylor inserted his thumb up to the first knuckle and felt her explode all around his cock. The hot wetness engulfed him and he wanted to cum again.

"I am going to cum Betty, where do you want it?"

"Right where you are, fill my channel up with your love cream."

Taylor quickened his stroke, dove deeper into her anal opening and felt her spasm again, this time from her toes to her ears, total and complete orgasm. He could hold back no longer and joined her in a long sustained pumping of semen into her pussy.

She collapsed on the bed and Taylor was right on top of her, still lodged deep inside her. He pulled his knees up alongside her wide hips and sat up to take the weight off her chest. His cock was still buried deep and he wasn't about to pull out now.

"What did you do to me?" She whispered while gathering her breath.

"What do you mean?" Taylor answered.

"You put something in my ass and the sensation overwhelmed me."

"Oh, that was my thumb. Was it okay?"

"It was more than okay, it almost tripled the force of my orgasm. I have never cum that hard before."

"You have a very sensitive anal opening Betty. We should explore that someday."

"You mean anal sex?" She said incredulously.

"Exactly." Taylor replied.

"Do you do that with Barbara?"

"Yes, she seems to enjoy it."

"How about you?" Betty asked.

"I love it, it's so different getting in and so much tighter I rarely last long once inside."

"Well I guess I need a lesson in butt fucking." She chuckled.

"Anytime you like."

Betty was still on her stomach with her butt in the air and Taylor leaned over her and stuck his tongue through the cleavage and planted it right on the pink pucker place.

"Oh my, that's good." Betty cooed.

Spreading her cheeks wide Taylor dove in and began to tongue fuck her asshole by licking the ridge and forcing his long tongue into the opening.

With his other hand he brought it under her and began to finger her clit. The two actions were causing her to become aroused again.

She quickly gave up another orgasm and cried, "Stop baby, I can't take any more."

Taylor moved away from her ass and gently lay beside her.

She moved close to him and put her arm across his chest.

"I had another orgasm, just from you touching me." She whispered to him.

"Rest baby, I won't go away."

Betty quickly fell asleep dreaming of Taylor's tongue in her asshole.

Barbara found them sound asleep several hours later and gently roused Taylor and led him back to the large master bathroom in Betty's bedroom.

Stepping into the shower she eased the two of them under the rain head. The cascading hot water felt good to both of them and Barbara started to rub shower gel on Taylor's chest. He responded by doing the same to her large soft breasts.

When she turned around he continued to massage her breasts and pushed his rising member between her cheeks. She responded by wiggling and positioning him deep in her cleavage and up against her flower petal.

They stood like this rubbing each other for several minutes before Barbara said. "I want you inside of me."

Taylor reached down and gripped his cock, pulled back and pushed the head up against the flower hole.

"There?" He whispered.

"NO, lower."

Taylor moved down and pressed his entry. She was both soapy and wet from arousal. He slid easily to the bottom and gripped her hips firmly pulling her toward him.

He felt her cum almost as soon as he hit bottom. She did love the shower.

He continued to stroke her while she bent more and more toward the floor and put her hands on the wall. Pushing back she said, "Now the other hole."

"Yes ma'am."

Pulling back he repositioned himself and added a little shower jell to his glistening cock.

She felt him at the entrance and pushed back against him. He slipped in easily and moved against her to seat himself to the bottom

"Oh my God you feel good." She cooed.

"Unbelievable, you are incredible baby, this is wonderful."

Taylor was fully aroused now; the tightness of the opening and the roundness and softness of her rump just set him off. He began to pound her out, pulling back and slamming his big dick all the way to the bottom and then doing it again.

Several times he withdrew completely and had to part the way in again. The friction on his head was intense and he brought himself to orgasm very quickly spilling his seed deep into her rectum.

They stood together, him still inside and her leaning against the shower wall as the water rolled over them. The sensation was all consuming, every nerve was satisfied and both wanted to collapse on the floor and go back to sleep.

Finally he pulled away and went to get towels.

She turned the water off and he wrapped her up in a large bath sheet as she stepped out of the shower door.

"I have never felt so good." She said as she leaned against his chest and kissed his neck.

"Me neither."

"Betty's asleep, let's go home lover."

"You sure?" Taylor asked.

"Yea, I want you in my bed when I wake up again."

"Sleep sounds pretty good to me right now."