Taylor Ch. 13 - The Future

Story Info
Decision time.
1.6k words
4.25
1.4k
00

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The decision had been made; Taylor would take care of his ladies and save his money. First thing to do was check his old client list and see what he could squeeze out of that.

He went to class and walked home thinking about buying a car but decided that the exercise was good for him and he needed to save the money.

He sat at the computer and compiled his class notes and then opened up his little black book of clients. Who would he call first?

Just then the phone lit up and he saw Preacher Samuel's name on the call screen.

"Hi Preacher, how are you today?

"Horny as a three puckered goat." He replied.

"That's a shame, where are you?

" Hyatt, can you come see me."

"Yea, I have missed you baby."

"When can you be here?

"About 30 minutes."

"Hurry."

Taylor took a quick shower, douched, washed and perfumed his groin. Preacher loved to suck his dick.

He picked out a short dress that revealed his long legs and toned thighs. No hose, 4-inch spike heels to match. No bra and just a gaf to hold his cock up. He was ready.

Not wanting to work up a sweat walking downtown he took a cab and arrived right on time. Preacher had texted him the room number and as he stepped off the elevator he checked his wig and makeup in the hall mirror. She looked fantastic.

Taylor knocked on the door and it opened instantly.

"Hi baby." Taylor said.

"God I have missed you." The Preacher whispered as they hugged.

"Me too lover, what do you want to do today?"

"I want to lick you for a while and then fuck you." Preacher said.

They moved into the center of the room and Preacher wrapped Taylor up in an embrace from behind. Rubbing his hands up and down her flanks he easily rubbed her smooth groin.

"Where is that marvelous dick?"

"I keep it in a secret compartment."

"I want to suck on it."

Taylor slipped out of the dress and slid the gaf off letting his manhood swing free and his testicles fall out.

Preacher fell to his knees and began to worship Taylor's long cock. He took it in his hand and licked the head and could feel the blood begin to fill up the cavities and expanding the head. He loved the sensation of having Taylor's cock respond to him. Soon he had it back in his throat and Taylor was pushing as deep as she could go.

Preacher stood up and took Taylor's and led her to the bed, removed his robe and exposed his old, pot bellied form. Pretty he wasn't.

Taylor reached down and gripped his already hard cock and began to massage it.

"You like my dick baby?" Preacher said.

"I love your dick daddy."

"I want some of that ass."

Taylor rolled to the center of the bad and rose up to his knees showing Preacher his ass.

"Oh my, I love to look at you." Preacher said as he moved in behind Taylor and began to lick his butt cheeks.

"OOO that is so good, lick me baby, lick my man pussy."

Preached put his tongue in the crevice and spread the cheeks with his thumbs. When he reached the bottom he felt the sweet pucker and pressed his tongue into the center.

Taylor pushed back and wiggled to get him as deep as he could get. She loved to have her ass rimmed. The sensation was like nothing else, better than the cock sucking.

She reached between her legs and found his dangling manhood and caressed the package as it hardened up.

"Fuck me baby, I want to feel you inside me."

He rose up and grabbed his dick. Laying it in the cleavage he rubbed himself on her until he slowly reached the bottom. A little saliva on the spot and he began to penetrate her.

"Oh baby, that feels so good." Taylor said as she wiggled her hips and encouraged him to go to the bottom.

Thirty seconds later he announced that he was going to load her ass up with his sperm.

"Give it to me baby, breed me like you know you want to."

He gushed his load into her rectum and quickly withdrew, climbed off the bed and walked to the bathroom. Taylor could here the water running in the sink and knew it wasn't for her.

There were five one hundred dollar bills on the top of the dresser and Taylor knew they were for her.

She dressed quickly and eased out of the door. He never wanted to see her after he came. Shame or revulsion, she didn't know which but she knew to leave.

Checking the mirror in the hall again she thought she looked pretty good for just having been fucked. A little extra color in her cheeks never hurt.

The elevator door opened into the lobby and she could see into the lounge and thought maybe it might be time for a drink. She hadn't been to a lounge for quite some time and felt the urge to splurge a little.

There was a piano player and solo singer doing a set on the stage so she went to the bar and ordered a glass of Merlot.

The bartender smiled as he set the glass down and said, "I'm Joe, would you like me to start a tab?"

Taylor laid one of the hundreds up on the bar and said, "Don't let me spend more than this."

He grinned at her and said, "Yes ma'am."

She sipped her wine and turned to watch the show. The singer was young and her voice very smooth. She was singing an old standard and it was pretty to listen to.

She felt a tap on her shoulder and looked to see what it was.

"Hi, I am Perry, can I buy you a drink?"

"Do I know you Perry?" She said over her shoulder.

"No, but I would like to know you."

"Pull up a stool. I just got a wine but you can buy the next one."

Perry pulled up on the stool next to her and they both turned to listen to the end of the song.

"I wish we could dance to that, it's slow and romantic." Perry said.

"You want to dance?"

"I would love to dance with you?"

"That might be fun. Do they do that here?" She said.

"Yea, after the set they let people dance in front of the stage."

"Well we should dance then. What do you do Perry."

"I travel for a paper manufacturer. I am here making a pitch to a couple of local companies."

"Do you like sales?"

"I enjoy the work and the money is pretty good."

"Is it good enough to afford me?" Taylor said, as she looked him straight in the eye.

"What do you mean?"

"I get two hundred and fifty dollars and hour for my time."

"What do you do?"

"Anything you want."

"You're a hooker?"

"Not exactly, but that's close."

The piano player and the singer left the stage and put on some slow easy listening music.

"Lets dance." Taylor said.

"Uh, okay." Perry said as they moved off the stools.

She slipped easily into his arms and pressed her body up against his. His body was hard, maybe a bit of a gym rat. She thought.

He was quiet as he slowly moved her around the floor to the rhythm of the music.

"You have a family Perry." She whispered into his ear.

"Yea, back home in New York."

"Do you pick up girls in hotel bars a lot?"

"No, not really."

Taylor ground into him a little harder and could feel his erection pushing into her groin.

"Do you like me Perry?"

"Yea, your nice and you feel good."

"Thank you and you feel pretty hard yourself."

He pulled his groin back and said, "Oh, I am sorry."

"Don't be, I like a hard man. Can I take care of that for you?"

"How's that?"

"Well we could go to the ladies room and I could suck the pain right out of you."

"Really?"

Taylor took his hand and led him into the lobby where she knew a ladies room was and pulled him through the door. Walked down the center of the room and opened the last handicap stall and pushed him in front of her.

Kneeling in front of him she unbuckled his trousers and pulled them down around his ankles. Boxers came next and his cock sprang forth.

Squeezing his balls she took him full in her mouth and pushed her nose into his pubic bush.

"Oh baby that's so good." He gushed.

He didn't last a minute before he spewed forth his family secrets. Taylor sucked it all up, licked him clean and pulled his boxers up then his trousers.

"Feel better baby?"

"Uh, yea I guess so."

"Time to pay up sweetie. The cum was good but it won't pay the bills."

"I don't have that much cash."

"Show me." She said.

He opened his wallet and she saw a handful of twenty's and not much else.

"Debit card?"

"Yea."

"Let's go get some cash."

She led him by the hand out of the ladies room and to the cash machine in the alcove by the rest room entrance.

"Your turn." She said with a bit of an edge in her voice.

"Okay."

He did his thing on the machine, got two hundred dollars and handed it to her. Pulled out his wallet and gave her three twenty's from it.

"You expect change?"

"No keep it."

"Thanks." And she put her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the lips, knowing her mouth tasted of his semen.

She turned and walked out of the hotel thinking that was fun. I wonder who might be at the Ritz?