From Hell to Heaven

Story Info
Ashley finds heaven in the hands of Alice.
1.3k words
9.2k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe, as much as I hated my bestfriend for going back to her ex every time, here I was doing the same thing. It was absurd. I kept telling myself it was one time. If he would be the same old person who would cheat I will be out but the money I took out of the relationship was too good to give it second thought. Mind you I am no gold digger, I would just not return the remaining money after buying something. But I still felt sad as I waited in the outer office of his office, to meet with him.

First of firsts let me introduce myself, Hey! I am Ashley. I'm 28 and it was really a long journey from Ash to Ashley. As depressing it was I managed to do just fine I guess.

I had olive-toned skin, long black hair, and big brown eyes. I am by no means fat or anything but I do have wide waist with a big juicy booty, as i have been told by others. My breasts were far from perfection as women in my family didn't had big breasts so I had to be satisfied with my small b cups. That sucks though! Ik right...

So coming back, I was seated in the uncomfortable chair and was thinking about the time I caught him with another women in my bed, In my fucking bed. I was so shocked by that I just left without saying any word. I don't know about anything else or that if called me out but one image which didn't leave my mind was pure horror which I saw on the face of that girl. I thought I saw her somewhere but I don't really remember form where.

After that it had been 2 days since I last talked with him. He had apologized a hundredth time in his text and after some drama I finally agreed to meet him.

I was distracted by noise of door closing from his office and saw a bunch off guys leave. Then I saw him with his same old blue eyes which I had came to be so fond off. I had to agree he didn't look half bad though.

He motioned me towards his office and I followed. As the door closed he spoke "Ashely I am really sorry for what I did and hope to resolve the dispute between us and move on." as he said that I felt myself getting angry over him slightly, like did he just said that. He thought all this would just disappear in past just with a sorry, Nope not happening.

Quickly coming back from my thoughts I said "Jake you hurt me bad that night and you knew I was excited to come back to you from my business trip and also I thought we loved each other."

"Baby but we still love each other and I never wanted to do such thing to you." he replied and after a pause added "and look if you really see it's not truly my fault if I say."

In past I just had a fling in the name of realtionship, while in high school with a boy named Ricky. Since transition this is the only relationship I had. So I didn't really have that much of a experience. In the past also I should have known by his name that he would be an asshole, but I was naive and a femboy, so even when he was an asshole I couldn't possibly see that. And now again I have this piece of shit but again how can I see anything as I am in so called 'love'. Though now I was taken back by this sentence like see I never had thought he would deny his mistake.

"ohh!! Yeah why do you even think that? " now he really was pushing my limits.

"Because it is all her fault. She works under me in the same division and was trying to seduce me for a promotion."

Now it clicked me from where I had seen that girl.

"So what? You bastard." I said loudly and he took a step back.

You see I am 6ft tall women and can be intimidating sometimes, especially over a small 5'3 person, who was trying to explain his side of story.

"See you were not there for a whole week and I was just so horny by our little FaceTime session's everyday, you were really driving me crazy with them." he replied

I was just processing it while I nodded as to continue "Then one day before leaving she came to my office wearing a slutty dress. I asked her about the occasion and she simply just said that she had to be somewhere, which required dressing up. Due to our deadline we had to work overtime and so she had to cancel her plans. The whole time we were working she was really seducing me, by the end of the night we both had a few drinks and at the end I just gave in."

I sat on the chair and started thinking, now I had to decide whether to belive him or not. Though little did I had the choice with him, but at the end I still managed to get something out of the situation.

"okay I believe you, but this doesn't give you the fucking right to fuck her."

"Baby trust me that was a mistake and just a one time thing. That won't happen ever again, I promise please believe me baby."

He tried to come closer to me trying to touch me but I raised my hand and looked him upon his blue eyes. I searched and tried to see something, I don't know honestly what I was looking for love? Honesty? Or even guilt? I, but I saw nothing just lust filled eyes. At that moment I knew the love I felt or the relationship I thought was over.

I brought myself out of my thoughts and pulled him to sit on my lap. I placed a hand and moved his chin so that he was looking me right in my eyes.

He smiled and I told him "only on one condition that, you will take me out to a nice destination for the weekend and I will decide where to stay, what to do and everything. Do you understand?"

He nodded obviously not understanding my true intentions that from this trip I will able to save a lot of money for my surgeries with everything under my hands.

A wicked smile was now forming on his face as he said "Now if you atlast believe and forgive me can I kiss this beautiful girl?"

I just went with it as I really was horny since my trip and didn't want to think anymore which will ruin the moment. Though someone did really said makeup sex was truly the best.

But during the whole time he kept fucking me (as he never touches my girldick and I was okay with it as long as I had good sex) I kept imaging the face of that girl and the horror I saw in her eyes. Even as he finished and we were cleaning up I don't know but I though of them.

Damn!! those green emerald eyes, as deep as ocean. Emerald eyes, like the fields of Ireland which I didn't quite seemed to forget.

*****

Thank you for reading! I am glad if you have reached at the end. Please be a cutie and rate the story. I would also really appreciate the comments. (Mind you this is my first time writing and haven't really gotten the gist of writing and editing) I am still searching for an editor and I promise I will improve in time.

But please do tell me if you like the story and part-2 is coming up. I promise you won't be disappointed with further parts.

This is a slow-burn romance story and sex comes in later parts but when it really does it is some stuff you will be pleased to read.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
xDarkAngel0xDarkAngel0over 1 year ago

An interesting start. It was brief, but with promise. You need to proof read before you publish- spelling mistakes, and missing capitals. I look forward to the next chapter. I want to know more about Ashley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wonderful start to the story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Running from Love Pt. 01 - Introduction Former lovers reunite, after meeting years later by chance.in Lesbian Sex
Daughter And Lover Seduce Mother Mother’s lover and her daughter seduce herin Incest/Taboo
True Love Can Be Different Ch. 01 Lady(s) finds love in Las Vegas, but will it stay in Vegas?in Lesbian Sex
The Volleyball Girls Ch. 01 Two girls discover a new form of pleasure.in Lesbian Sex
The Queen of Egypt Egyptian Queen seduces Anatolian Amazon woman.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories