Taylor Momsen: Love and Death

Story Info
Taylor Momsen and her lover get intimate in a graveyard.
2.4k words
4.36
2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever the adventurous type, Taylor Momsen had often fantasized about sex in a graveyard before finally deciding to make it reality. She chose a location the locals considered haunted so there would be less chance of her being spotted. A cold 1 a.m. chill enveloped Taylor and her partner in their nakedness as they went at it like beasts. Their movements were slow and gentle at first, only the sounds of Taylor's moans and the crinkle of the tarp beneath them filling the air. As wild as she was, her germaphobia simply wouldn't allow her to make love in such a dirty place without some sort of barrier between her and the ground. Taylor had her legs pulled up to her chest with her shins resting upon her partner's muscular shoulders. Looking at her beautiful face and wonderfully shaped breasts, her partner could tell just how aroused she was by him.

While he'd had reservations about having sex in a graveyard despite Taylor's enthusiasm for the idea, he still considered it high priority above everything else to treat her well. The darkness around them on top of her already poor eyesight meant she could hardly see his face in front of her, so he had to make sure she enjoyed every other aspect of their lovemaking as compensation. He pressed his hands down upon the undersides of her thighs and thrusted his big dick into her tight pussy with expert dexterity. They both let out quiet but heavy breaths with his every motion.

An increasing amount of sweat dripped down Taylor's soft, pale form as their lovemaking continued. She imagined the body in the grave closest to them knocking on the ceiling of its coffin to demand an end to the noise, which made her smile even if it would have been beyond terrifying were it to actually happen. Her attention was quickly returned to her handsome partner when he leaned down to give her breasts a loving tongue bath. She responded by wrapping her slender legs around his waist and pulling him closer to her body. He spoke her name in a whisper-like moan, as she did with his.

While one of her hands clutched a fistful of tarp beside their hips, the other pulled him down into a kiss as she mumbled soft encouragements just before their lips met. His cock and what he did with it fulfilled her lust to no end. His size and girth of course were a big part of the appeal as they helped him get exactly as deep in her pussy as she liked. But in addition, he was thrusting at just the right speed with just the right intensity. He was muscular enough for him to achieve all of that yet he could be gentle and delicate in his lovemaking without her even needing to ask. Everything about him was just so satisfying to her. Not even the stench she associated with graveyards like the one they were in could distract her from him.

Taylor moaned her partner's name softly into his ear. He returned the favor by muttering her name sensually to her beautiful face. Punctuating the utterance of Taylor's name were more deep and impassioned thrusts into her soft, wet pussy. Despite the cold night air engulfing the two lovers, her body heat and the warmth of her sex more than cancelled it out. She was squeezing him tightly, wanting nothing more in that moment than for him to make her cum in that graveyard.

He could sense her inner walls beginning to contract and her breath getting shorter and sharper with each passing second. The only legible noises she could manage to make were "yes" and his name. The orgasms she reached through him were reliably strong and memorable, and it seemed more than likely that such would be the case again. He pumped her pussy with increasing speed and intensity, and would have made her scream if she hadn't covered her mouth with her hand. But then he reached his fingers down to toy with her clit and she immediately lost all hope of keeping herself from raising the dead.

Though Taylor could've sworn it felt like an hour, it barely took a minute before she was climaxing and screaming into the palm of her hand. She twitched and throbbed as she erupted vaginal juices all over her and her partner's inner thighs. He had withdrawn his rock hard erection from her pussy, then leaned over to kiss her jawline while he waited for her to regain her composure. As he did this, he opened one eye and glanced at a headstone over Taylor's sweaty face. The electric lantern at the graveyard's entrance wasn't quite strong enough for him to read the faded text, but he imagined himself telepathically apologizing to whoever occupied that plot.

Taylor's twitching gradually became less intense until she could finally hold still, save for the heavy breathing. The graveyard scent was moderate in its potency as she breathed it in through her mouth and nose. Her partner kissed her cheek and asked if she was ready to continue. Taylor nodded and softly replied that she was. The woman then promptly reached her hand out and pressed it to his bare chest to stop him before he could re-enter her. She did not say anything else, instead letting the two of them have a moment to just look at each other with the small amount of light they were afforded. Though there was not a cloud around to block the stars and the waxing gibbous moon above the couple, that still provided little in the way of usable natural light, even if it was amplified by the lantern however slightly. Regardless, they made it all suffice just to enjoy the sight of each other's sweaty, lustful faces. Taylor bit her lip and moaned as she rubbed her hand against his muscular chest.

She then instructed him to spoon her. Without hesitation, he happily obliged. Taylor got on her side and her partner got into position behind her. She split her legs apart just a bit to let him re-enter her and closed them once he did. He put his arm over her toned stomach, gently grabbed her side, and pulled her closer to him. After one more passionate kiss, he started thrusting again. He started off slowly, but eventually settled into a "jogging" pace. Taylor made note of all the sounds she could hear: the hum of the lantern, some insects in the distance, her panting and moaning his name, and him panting and moaning her name as he pounded her tight, wet pussy.

The blonde woman bit her lip and begged for more without having to say a word. She knew she didn't need to - her partner understood. She loved how his rock hard erection fit into her pussy, how it was big enough to be filling but could still fit comfortably without stretching her. It had been his informed opinion that her tightness was worth preserving as much as possible, which never failed to make her smile when he said it. He reached for Taylor's leg and held onto the underside of her thigh, not stopping or slowing down for even a split second. His other hand went underneath her side and then came up to hold lovingly onto one of Taylor's breasts. She could barely think straight under the current circumstances, but she knew her partner well enough to know his orgasm wouldn't be too far away now that she had cum. It was only a matter of time until he would start reaching his climax, a fact that delighted and excited her.

"Oh God," he muttered right into her ear, "you are so fucking tight."

"Yeah?" she panted, flattered by the praise. "Am I gonna make you cum?"

"So much, babe. Where do you want it?"

He squeezed her breast with all the passion he possessed. He simultaneously nibbled on her ear, almost overwhelming her.

"Wherever you want," she answered.

She actually had a specific part of her body where she wanted him to cum, but she left the choice to him. She wanted to see if he could choose correctly without being told just based on what he already knew of her sexual preferences.

He pounded into her harder and harder, to the point where he nearly forgot where they were and was focused solely on making Taylor feel good. His cock was throbbing and damn near ready to erupt. She felt herself quite literally drooling, the thought of receiving his cum turning her on to no end. She sensed his climax getting closer and closer with each passing moment. No intelligible sounds left his lips except the sound of her name, which got louder with each repetition. His hands left their current placements on her body and gripped her hips as he prepared to cum.

"I want to cum in your pussy," he groaned, practically begging for her permission.

"Oh yes! Please!" she replied.

With Taylor's enthusiastic approval, he put her on her back once again. He thrusted as hard and fast as he possibly could, building up to what he could tell would be an enormous climax for Taylor. She wrapped her long, slender legs around her partner's waist and pulled tightly as she pleaded for him to cum. With the way she looked at him with her beautiful blue eyes, there was simply no way he could refuse.

He buried his dick as deep into Taylor's pussy as he could get and voiced a sharp groan from the back of his throat up against her face. His first load was even bigger than she had anticipated, coating her inner walls with a thoroughness and precision she confidently believed no other man could ever achieve. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head with every twitch and throb of his massive cock, and with each successive load of cum it delivered. Somehow, his loads maintained a consistent size and volume right up to the last, which as far as her aroused mind was concerned took an hour to arrive. She couldn't put into words how much she loved how full and satisfied her partner made her every time he flooded her tight pussy with all the hot cum he had to give. A part of her always wanted it to keep going, but she was still more than happy with the amount she received. He thrusted into her one last time upon ejaculating the last load of his climax, loving the look on her face that told him he had filled her pussy to her satisfaction.

He rested his member deep inside of her as he and Taylor shared a gentle yet passionate kiss. Taylor was incredibly turned on by the feeling of her man's still rock hard erection filling her pussy even after pumping it full of more cum than most men could provide in three orgasms. At least that's what it always felt like to Taylor. She could never have asked for a better man to fuck her and fill her full of cum, which she told him just then in the midst of their post-coital afterglow. He smiled and completely forgot they were in a graveyard. The tarp audibly crumpled underneath them as he thrusted into her once, making her giggle. Taylor reached her hands around and rested them as close to the small of his back as she could reach. Even though she couldn't reach with her hands, her legs were already wrapped snugly over that region of his body. The two of them felt a small trail of his cum leak out of her pussy and onto the fabric underneath them. He reached down, spotted it as best as he could with what little light they had, and collected it onto his finger. He then brought his hand to Taylor's face, and she licked the cum off his digit.

After he eventually removed his finger, Taylor swallowed the small amount of his cum, licked her lips, and moaned in her sultriest voice, "Now let me suck your dick!"

He whined in jest, "But it's cold out here, and your pussy is so warm!"

Taylor giggled again, "C'mon, I can still keep you warm..."

"I know you will..."

He made another thrust into her flooded pussy before he finally withdrew his cock slowly out of her. She got on her elbows and knees. He got on his side, putting his groin next to her head. He gently grabbed Taylor's tight buttocks while she began to vigorously suck his cock clean. To even the score, she reached a hand under his hip and grabbed one of his buttocks. Being able to feel his muscles clench and contract in arousal to her touch never failed to make her smile. To a similar degree, he loved seeing Taylor so happy to let him hold and squeeze her tight ass. And he loved watching his cum trickle slowly out of her beautiful pussy.

While keeping one hand firmly rested on one of Taylor's perfectly shaped ass cheeks, he put his other hand's index and middle fingers together and delicately inserted them into her pussy. This made Taylor moan erotically onto his massive cock; her tongue and lips worshipped every centimeter of his member's incredible length and girth without giving any consideration to the idea of slowing down. Even when he gave her a spank or when his fingers reached a particularly sensitive spot in her pussy, she made no change to the pace at which she sucked his enormous erection. He wondered how she managed to keep her poker face on while she was making him shiver with immeasurable delight. She simply kept on giving him the best blowjob she could give without paying his inner thoughts any attention. Meanwhile, he gathered more cum onto his fingers, enough that a sufficient amount of what he had ejaculated into her pussy would stay in. He reached the fingers over and let her lick them clean, knowing she wouldn't refuse with the cum-hungry state her mind was in.

The moment his cock and fingers were cleaned, she licked her lips and moaned "Keep fucking me, Roland!"

The man smiled and planted a loving kiss on one cheek of Taylor's tight ass. He was still hard as a diamond and was already willing and able to go again once he finished his first orgasm.

Roland's cock twitched at her command and he happily replied, "Yes, ma'am."

The two assumed doggystyle position and continued their session in the dimly lit graveyard.