Taylor Momsen: The Warehouse Prize

Story Info
Taylor Momsen participates in an interesting contest.
4.4k words
4.39
5.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor Momsen sat in her hotel room on an off night. Her band wasn't due to leave for another day, but she was still buzzing from the last show. Her bandmates were off doing their own things, watching Netflix or who knows what. She would've joined them if her friend Alie hadn't told her about some fun place in town. Anything was better than sitting still with pent up energy, so she was excited to check out a new place and enjoy a night of drinks. The place in question was some sex establishment. It technically was neither a strip club nor a brothel, but whatever it was, Alie made it sound amazing.

They met up at the hotel lobby and got a cab. She was flattered when the driver recognized her; he told her he knew some of her songs and that she looked better in person. Aside from that, the cab ride was relatively quiet even in spite of the slow traffic.

"So what else should I know about this place?" Taylor asked. "How did you even hear about it?"

The driver smirked quietly as he and Alie briefly made eye contact through the rear view mirror.

"Funny thing," Alie replied, "I was looking for some restaurant that does delivery. I guess I wasn't paying attention and got one of the numbers wrong."

"Oh?" Taylor remarked. "So who did you end up reaching?"

"The front desk at the place we're visiting."

The cab finally pulled up to a rather subdued looking front entrance. The building was equally unassuming, or it would've been without the marquee. They could also hear the thumping rhythm of the music inside. It was faint, but Taylor could still tell it was a type of music she didn't normally enjoy. She shot a look of skepticism at Alie. However, she assured her the place would be cool. Taylor normally trusted Alie's judgment, so she decided to just take her word. The cab driver was paid and the two women stepped out.

As they made their way inside, they discovered the size of the place, which when paired with the decor belied the meek exterior. It surprised them, to say the least. Alie had no idea what she was getting herself and Taylor into. The room below them looked cavernous from the upper level front desk area where they stood.

Descending the stairs into the main level, they could feel a good number of eyes on them. The room had an intense energy, people were dancing barely dressed, pulling moves that would make Rihanna blush. The DJ kept pumping up the crowd over the PA as the music blared.

"What did you say they did here?" Taylor asked, having to raise her voice despite speaking right into Alie's ear.

"I didn't."

Just then, the music changed as the lights converged on a stage at the far end of the room. An announcer came out to introduce the entertainment for the evening.

"Ladies and other ladies," went the announcer, "welcome to The Warehouse: your one-stop shop for all your sinful needs. We have an amazing evening planned and plenty of space to enjoy it in. How about we kick it off with a little game?"

Taylor and Alie watched with jaws agape as several performers dressed in next to no clothing. They were all men, but the look of concern on the announcer's face seemed to indicate that wasn't the plan. One of the men whispered something in the announcer's ear, then the announcer gave a single nod before speaking into the microphone.

"Ladies," the announcer continued, "these three virile men have inhuman levels of stamina. But like any athlete, they must train to keep themselves in peak condition. Tonight, they need a volunteer to help them."

Before Taylor could react, Alie grabbed hold of her arm with both hands and raised it.

Taylor quickly pulled her hand away and said, "I'll raise my own hand if I want to."

The two women were some distance behind the crowd of women who gathered around the stage, all of whom had their hands up. Though the announcer was focused solely on that crowd, one of the men, dressed in nothing but a codpiece, tapped on the announcer's shoulder and pointed out Taylor.

Noticing this, Taylor gave her friend a look of concern. All she received in exchange was a wink and a smile from her.

"I think that's a good sign."

Though Taylor loved being on stage as she had done mere hours earlier, she was still exhausted and just wanted to be in the crowd.

The announcer stepped off the stage and spoke "Seems we have our volunteer."

He made his way around the crowd toward Taylor, who remained polite despite her lack of interest. As she was preparing to greet him, she felt a hand on each shoulder. She turned to look and saw two of the stage performers on either side of her. How she didn't notice them eluded and frightened her.

"Give it up, ladies!" commanded the announcer as he and the performers led Taylor to the stage.

To their credit, both men were gentle; each led her by the hand on either side. Taylor's poor eyesight prevented her from being able to clearly see Alie from a distance, but she guessed the blurry figure at the far end of the room waving its arms like an airport traffic controller was probably her. With that giving her solace, she turned her attention to the announcer.

"Welcome to The Warehouse. What's your name?"

She responded, "Taylor."

"You look familiar. Have you been here before?"

"No," Taylor answered. "But if you're into rock, you might have seen me before."

"I'll take your word for it. Anyway, here's how this works, Taylor. These men are very competitive, and if you're up to the task, you can help decide who will last the longest."

Taylor had many questions. She knew what she was being asked to do, but she was already thinking of ways to politely decline.

"Sounds fun, but, uh... I only came for a few drinks and a good ti-"

Just then, the announcer cut her off.

"There's more. Please let me finish before you decide."

Taylor opted to let him finish speaking as she surveyed the stage, and specifically the other men on it.

"Depending on who wins, you will get one of three prizes. Now, if you have any medical reason not to participate, you should say so now."

She pondered for a moment. As far as she was aware, there was no medical reason she could truthfully use to opt out.

"Define 'participate' in this context," she spoke slightly nervously, eliciting a few chuckles from the audience.

The announcer turned to the man on her left and said, "Frank, please demonstrate."

Frank, the man with the codpiece, stood in front of Taylor and removed his codpiece, his lengthy erection springing forth to cheers and thunderous applause. Her breath shortened slightly for a moment at the sight. She hoped nobody noticed her blushing. Taylor felt herself licking her lips.

To her surprise, she heard herself say "I'm in."

"Alright, let's have some fun!"

The crowd cheered once more.

"Frank, would you please get her situated?"

Frank nodded and began undressing Taylor on stage while the volume on the music was turned back up. Every item of clothing she had on was black. A lot of her clothing was black, to the degree that even though her current outfit was the change of clothes she put on after the clothes she wore at the concert got sweaty, they looked practically identical. The only difference between the pants was the material: denim instead of leather. He motioned for her to put her arms up, which she did. After he pulled her shirt up and off her body, he deliberately and slowly pressed his body up against hers as he reached behind her to unhook her bra. A subtle smirk appeared on his face as the clasp was successfully undone. Taylor held her bra to her chest for a few moments longer before lowering it and exposing her perky breasts to the venue.

With Taylor now topless, his hands took a moment to explore as much of her torso as possible before heading down to undo her belt. After that, he reached for her pants. Taylor managed to keep her poker face on as Frank took a quick moment to cop a feel of her ass. He got down to her waist level to remove her shoes, then slid her clingy pants off her legs. Taylor was now in nothing but her panties, much to the crowd's delight.

"How do you feel so far, Taylor?" asked the announcer, the volume on the music coming back down.

"Feelin' alright. Now what?"

"That's for these three men to decide."

Meanwhile, Frank had dropped her panties down to her ankles already and proceeded to take in the sight of Taylor's bare pussy.

"My my," remarked the announcer to the crowd, "that is beautiful. What do you say Craig goes first?"

Frank stepped away from her, and another young man stepped up to Taylor. They exchanged greetings as Craig placed his hands on her hips. Craig was white with a thin but still muscular figure. His sole item of clothing was a pair of boxers, which did nothing to hide his sizable shaft. He reached back for someone to hand him something Taylor couldn't quite see, then he took his other hand to her chin and tilted her head up. As she looked at the ceiling, he placed a collar on her.

"The fuck?!" she exclaimed, her words nearly drowned out by the music.

"Sorry," Craig told her. "If it's any consolation, that isn't going online."

Craig gestured to a giant screen above the stage. There were two or three cameras recording the events on stage connected to the screen for the benefit of anyone in the back of the room. Taylor wondered how the venue could have a budget big enough to afford that.

"How about you take those off?" Craig asked Taylor, glancing downward.

"Say the magic word."

Craig rolled his eyes, "Please take them off."

Taylor brought her hands to his boxers and knelt down to remove them. As soon as the elastic band went past his member, it nearly smacked her in the face.

"Am I required to suck this?" she questioned.

"No, but it's highly recommended."

Taylor let out a sigh, a smile faintly forming on her lips.

"When in Rome," she thought, as her hand began stroking his rod.

The sensation of her soft skin on his dick caused him to make a low moan. Flattered by his response, Taylor slowly increased the intensity and moved her mouth closer.

"Are you sure you haven't been here before?" asked the announcer in jest.

"Just heard of this place today," she responded, continuing to stroke Craig.

Having had enough teasing, Craig reached for Taylor's head and gently but emphatically guided her mouth to his cock. Taylor smiled and giggled. She stuck out her tongue and dragged it ever so slowly from base to tip. Promptly, she began licking every inch of his cock, and even gave some attention to his balls. He was thoroughly enjoying every second of it. He had his eyes closed mostly, but he had opened them to witness the moment she took him into her mouth.

From her location, Alie spotted the security guards checking for anyone recording on her phone; she checked her handbag to make sure her phone was there, and sighed in relief when it was. She then joined the crowd in cheering on Taylor as she bobbed her head up and down.

Taylor's demeanor had noticeably changed. Despite her initial reluctance and reservations, she began to feel herself getting wet. This was confirmed when the announcer reached down while she was busy with Craig and rubbed her pussy, coaxing a moan from her.

He held his slick wet fingers up to the crowd and stated, "I think she's enjoying herself."

The crowd applauded and cheered. Two or three of them chanted "Go! Go! Go!"

Taylor didn't notice. For the venue's regular patrons, the sight of someone like Taylor at such a place doing what she was coerced to do was beyond their wildest dreams. For her, it was just another crazy thing she did on stage. However, Craig felt differently. He grabbed hold of her face, and encouraged her to her feet. She tried to say something, but he stopped her by invading her mouth with his tongue. Taylor was startled for a moment before settling into it. Helping her do that was Craig's hand rubbing two fingers on her clit. The progression was audible in Taylor's voice.

"Mmmm... ngh!! Ah! AH!"

Turned out it took little effort to bring her to orgasm. Craig held her tight as she twitched over the puddle that started forming at her feet. Both her arms were wrapped around his neck as she rode out the waves of her climax. He met with no resistance whatsoever as he laid her on her back and proceeded to push his erection into her.

By the time he was starting that, her orgasm had subsided. He still waited for her to catch her breath before inserting himself any further. The announcer made a little quip, followed by cheers from the crowd.

Then he turned to Craig and asked, "Remind the crowd what time you're trying to beat."

As he looked over her naked frame, he pushed both knees apart, ready to assault her with his tongue first. He paused for a moment to tell the announcer "Twenty minutes" before proceeding to eat her out.

Taylor moaned so loudly that a microphone wasn't needed to hear her. The other two participants stood patiently as Craig's tongue drove her nuts. Craig made her gush a river from between her legs as he worked her over. For her part, Taylor could barely withstand the stimulation, but wanted to reciprocate the affection. She reached for his face and pulled him in for a kiss.

Though the crowd was cheering behind him at near-deafening volume, he could hear clear as day Taylor telling him "Please fuck me."

Craig took his time thoroughly rubbing her wet pussy with his tip before entering her with his full length. He couldn't help but gasp upon feeling just how tight and wet she was. Despite her tightness, he knew who was going to be entering her after him, and that he had to work hard and fast. He locked his mouth onto Taylor's neck as he thrust with increasing force. The announcer pressed a button on a stopwatch he was keeping in his pocket.

"And off they go," he declared.

The crowd cheered once more. Most of them promptly scattered across the rest of the venue to get drinks or chat with friends or whatever. The stage show would still be there if they ever decided to check back in. Alie, meanwhile, took a seat fairly close to the stage. Taylor couldn't focus on her even if she tried, given how hard she was moaning and groaning. Craig was set about his task with a time limit to beat. He quickly discovered how difficult that would prove to be. Not impossible, but trying to last fucking Taylor Momsen's tight, heavenly pussy was a challenge that would reveal itself increasingly demanding as time progressed.

He took a moment to flip Taylor over and fuck her from behind. Craig was then moaning and groaning along with Taylor. Craig looked over at the announcer, who checked his stopwatch and informed him that sixteen minutes had passed. In an effort to make Craig return his attention to her, she reached back with her arm and pulled his head in for a kiss while she thrust her ass back at him emphatically. She could feel from the very back of her throat the deep groan he emitted as a result.

He knew this was it, no use holding it back. He pushed into her with every thrust. The announcer looked at his stopwatch again: nineteen minutes. With under a minute left, he couldn't hold it back any longer. Craig pulled out to spray Taylor's back with his full load. Without any warning from Craig, everyone else on stage was taken by surprise. Out of sympathy, Taylor kept gently grinding her ass against Craig. The announcer turned on the microphone, but kept his eyes on Taylor as he spoke.

"Looks like Craig couldn't quite beat the clock. No worries. To be honest, I don't even blame you. Now which of you gentlemen wants to go next?"

The Hispanic man to Frank's right immediately raised his hand.

"Ah, Mateo will be going next. Let's get Taylor cleaned up first."

Craig and Frank moved in to wipe her down. She was grateful for their efforts to get her ready for her next partner. As they were doing that, Taylor looked out into the room to find Alie. She quickly found her waving her hands in the air, which made her smile. Taylor could see Alie made a friend while she was on stage: a tall stud rubbing her pussy while she was watching Taylor.

"Mateo," the announcer spoke to Mateo, who had assumed his position behind Taylor, "your twenty minutes starts... now!"

When he positioned himself, Mateo pushed into Taylor slowly, drawing a moan from her.

"Are you tired yet?" he asked, leaning closely to her ear.

"Just do it already."

Taylor did her best to hide the fact she was still coming to terms with the concept of complete strangers having their way with her, on stage, in front of a crowd. But the exhibitionist in her egged her on to embrace it. Her new partner eagerly obliged her command.

He turned Taylor onto her side a bit and lifted her leg so her shin rested against his shoulder. She looked at him, pleasantly surprised by the position in which he began thrusting. Craig's cock was thicker, but Mateo's was longer. Though both were good, getting fucked by each made Taylor feel like something was missing that would make it that much more spectacular. She kept that to herself, however.

Mateo reached his hand out and massaged Taylor's breasts. Following a full minute of that, she then grabbed hold of his hand and moved it down to her pussy.

"Rub my clit," she requested.

Mateo happily obliged.

Seven minutes passed... fourteen minutes... Mateo was finding himself facing the same challenge as Craig. Taylor, eager to play spoiler, began running her hands over his torso, doing whatever she could to get him off before the time limit. Mateo's response was to shift into a reverse cowgirl position. It started off okay, but Mateo soon discovered that position brought its own challenges. With Taylor now on top, she could control the pace. And she increased the pace and intensity of her motion. Having an up-close view of Taylor's tight ass bouncing up and down so ferociously proved to be Mateo's undoing. With a minute and a half left on the clock, Mateo pulled out and shot a load on Taylor's stomach and tits.

Frank was eager to get to work on Taylor after watching for the last two rounds. He handed her a towel to clean up the mess on her chest and stomach. He also clipped a leash onto the collar Craig had put on her.

"Don't worry," he smiled, "I had more practice."

He moved behind her and positioned her on all fours. He took his time to feel every inch of Taylor's tight ass before placing one hand between her legs to rub her pussy. Due to how sensitive it had gotten over the course of her time on that stage, Taylor released a breathy gasp of shock and delight. Frank coiled a few loops of the leash's length around his free hand and tugged on it, briefly disrupting Taylor's breathing. She turned her head to shoot him a lusty look as her pussy was now getting fingered.

"What were Craig and Mateo's prizes?" she inquired.

"Their phone numbers."

"I - ah - might still want those," she winked.

"I was joking," he clarified. "Craig's prize was a T-shirt and Mateo's was a pair of panties. But if you're being serious, I'm sure they'd love to work something out. That's for later, though."

He tugged on the leash a little harder and began inserting himself into her.

"For now, what do you say we have a little fun?"

Taylor felt Frank's erection for the first time and her eyes grew wider. It was like Craig and Mateo shouldn't have bothered at all. The announcer activated his stopwatch and Taylor promptly forgot where she was. Her next orgasm washed over her without warning. He felt her tighten up around him within minutes. As she came back to reality, he was still thrusting at the same pace. Though maintaining endurance was as much a challenge as it was for Craig and Mateo, Frank did his best to manage. Once she had regained her composure, he slowed his pace down and leaned forward.

12