Taylor Momsen: The Warehouse Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanna get back on top?"

She bit her lip and she nodded yes. When Taylor rolled over to the side, Frank got on his back. Then she crawled over him slowly. In an effort to buy herself some recovery time, she rubbed her pussy lips up and down the length of his shaft. With her tight ass facing the crowd, Taylor could hear another round of applause and cheers. She smiled, thinking to herself that the view on the screen above the stage must be phenomenal.

Finally, she positioned his cock and got back to work. She bounced on it for some time, thoroughly enjoying the experience now that she was more used to his size. Taylor's sense of time was completely absent, though the announcer was nonetheless rendered speechless by how she managed to stay in that position for seven minutes with the same level of enthusiasm. Frank's cock was simply too effective.

As Taylor's moans became increasingly intense, Frank pulled harder on the leash. Having brought her down face to face with him, he went in for a hard kiss while thrusting into her with more energy. Taylor damn near lost her mind and Frank was already approaching climax despite them having only just passed the three-quarter mark.

With Taylor lost in lustful bliss, Frank reached for her arms. He put them behind her back and tied her wrists with the remainder of the leash's length. He then flipped her over, putting onto her back and shoulders with her tight ass in the air. With a few minutes left on the stopwatch, he drove his cock back into her.

"Oh God, don't stop!" she exclaimed, too aroused to think about anything else.

Her pussy was so warm and wet that no amount of force could pull Frank out of it. With three minutes left on the clock, he was increasingly close to exploding. He tried holding off by thinking of something else, but her moans and her legs being wrapped around him with all her might would bring him back to the moment.

"Three minutes left!" declared the announcer.

Frank slowed his pace down considerably but continued thrusting, compensating by putting more force into his motion.

"Taylor," he told her, "I'm going to give you the biggest load of your entire life. Where do you want it?"

On top of the surprise in finding herself leashed and bound, Taylor was shocked to be given the choice.

"Cum on my face. And my tits."

Frank wasn't sure he could make any guarantees, but once the announcer declared two minutes were left, he figured he'd try to do what he could. He held Taylor's hips up and continued thrusting in slow but strong motions. Despite being right on the edge of bursting, his competitive nature wouldn't let him give up easily. It soon wasn't going to be his choice, not with the leggy, beautiful, blonde singer begging "Don't slow down!"

"One minute left!"

Frank felt like this would be the longest minute of his life. The slow thrusting helped somewhat, but it was canceled out by Taylor begging him to go faster.

"Almost there, keep going!" Taylor shouted at Frank.

He could never in all his days have pictured something so pleasurable and yet simultaneously so torturous. Taylor couldn't hear the announcer say "Thirty seconds" over the sounds of her own groans and moans. Frank had to slow down again, to Taylor's dismay.

"Ten seconds!"

This time, she heard the announcer. She also heard the crowd that had reformed in front of the stage, but mostly, all she could hear was her own breathing and Frank's grunting. Just then, she felt another orgasm building. On her back staring up at the screens, she could get a really good view of Frank's cock driving into her over and over, and the image set her off.

"Time!"

Frank was beyond relieved, but out of courtesy waited as Taylor climaxed once again. Fortunately for him, this orgasm was rather brief. When that passed, he proceeded to slam into her three more times before erupting an incredibly massive load of cum deep inside of her pussy. As soon as he realized he was already spilling out of her pussy, he pulled his cock out and shot the rest of his load onto her face and tits. He didn't miss.

Frank let out a huge sigh of relief. Taylor's mind couldn't focus on anything clearly except the feeling of his hot cum having flooded her pussy.

"Fuck, that was intense" were her only words for a while as she lay on her back drenched in cum and sweat.

After an indiscriminate amount of time passed, she followed up with "Would you mind untying my hands, please?"

Before he answered, Frank asked the announcer if they could keep going.

The announcer smirked and gestured to the crowd.

"Let's ask them."

The crowd unsurprisingly approved the request, including Alie.

"It's gonna be a long night, isn't it?" Taylor asked Frank.

Frank kissed her passionately, then looked over at Craig and Mateo, who were wielding a riding crop and a ball gag respectively. He looked back at Taylor and replied, "As long as you want it to be."

Taylor smiled. Though she had forgotten about the prize, this was just as good if not better.

12