Taylor Swift/Travis Kelce/Aunt Anne

Story Info
Aunt gives nephew sex imagining having sex with Travis Kelce.
6.1k words
4.24
3.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor Swift/Travis Kelce/Aunt Anne

Twenty-four-year-old Tommy reaped the reward of his Aunt Anne hatred for Taylor Swift and her love for Travis Kelce, a premium tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs.

My 39-year-old Aunt Anne is a huge football fan. When it comes to football, her interest in the sport exceeds most men's love of the game. A dedicated fan, she loved watching NFL football every Sunday afternoons, Monday nights, and Thursday nights. With her unable to afford a ticket to a football game that wasn't in the nosebleed seats, watching football on my big screen TV was our weekly event.

When it was time for the football game, she dropped everything to come to my house to watch the game. As soon as she arrived, after greeting her sister, my mother left the house to go out with her friends and/or to go shopping at the mall. Not a fan in the way that her sister loved football, an understatement, my mother hated the loudness of the TV blaring the game and our constant cheering or lambasting ruining her peace.

As if she was a referee or a statistician, her running dialogue of rules and players statistics were ongoing throughout the entire game. She entertained me with her knowledge of the sport as much as the sports announcers. Watching football with my aunt was like having Tony Romo sitting beside me while watching the game.

Her favorite team was, her home team, the Kansas City Chiefs. Of course, Patrick Mahomes, the quarterback, is her favorite player. Yet, as soon as she saw a closeup of him, as if love at first sight, she fell in love with Tight End #87, Travis Kelce. As if she was dating him, and he was her steady boyfriend, all of her conversation bordered around him. Travis this and Travis that, all she talked about was Travis Kelce.

'Give it a rest,' I thought. 'The man is a good player but he's no Rob Gronkowski.'

It's true, in the way that my aunt was in love with Travis, I had a man crush on Tom Brady, especially on his beautiful wife Gisele, but with him retired and divorced from her, I've been searching for another player to brag about. With him head and shoulders above any other player, there's no other player good enough to replace his football jersey. Brady until the end, like many other Brady fans, I continue wearing his jersey and his hat while watching the game. Of course, my favorite movie is 80 for Brady with Lily Tomlin, Jane Fonda, Rita Moreno, and Sally Fields.

Then, with Gisele the last of the supermodels, unless Christie Brinkley suddenly emerged from retirement looking rested after plastic surgery, and from her long-time home in the Hamptons, Gisele had no competition. Other than the fake and manufactured beauty of the Kardashians, there's no woman on the planet to replace her. Yeah, sure there's Beyonce, Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Alba, and Emma Watson, but they all pale in comparison to Gisele's beauty.

# # #

Every time they showed Travis Kelce on camera, my Aunt Anne swooned. In the way that she fell head over heels in love with him, if she could marry him, she would. Only, he didn't even know my aunt and her undying love for him existed.

With my aunt 5'11" tall, the same height as Taylor Swift, and with Travis 6'5" tall, if they married, they'd have giant children. In the way that Donald Trump at 6'3" and his soon to be ex-wife, at Melania at 5'11" tall, they begat Barron a virtual 6'7" giant at only 15-years-old, and he's still growing.

Like clockwork, dropping everything for the game, every Sunday afternoon, Monday night, and Thursday night, our favorite thing to do, we sat together on the couch eating popcorn, drinking beer, and watching football. My aunt was not only my mother's younger sister but also, she was my beer drinking, football watching, best buddy. I loved watching football with my aunt. A football factory of knowledge, educating me at every game, she knew more details about the game and statistics about the players, past and present, than I did.

# # #

"I want to show you something," said my aunt giving me a sexy look and a naughty smile.

As soon as she looked at me with her big, beautiful, green eyes, I was lost in her soul. In the way that she was in love with Travis Kelce, I loved my aunt. I wanted to marry her. I wanted to have children with her. Yet, with her 15-years older than me, I'd settle for having incestuous sex with her.

'How hot would that be to have sex with my aunt,' I thought?

I wished there was a Travis Kelce mask that I could buy to pretend that I was him. Yet, with me only 6'2" tall, and him 3" taller than me, my height would deceive me. Nonetheless, maybe, if I mimicked his moves on the football field, walked like him, and tried talking like him, she'd fall in love with me.

'You remind me of Travis Kelce,' I imagined my aunt saying.

# # #

Then, with her wanting to show me something, she floored me with what she said next.

"Only, you mustn't tell your mother what I'm about to show you," she said.

She was ready to take me in her confidence over her confiding in her sister. She was ready to tell me something that my mother, her sister, didn't know, and shouldn't know. She gave me a look that suddenly frightened me and sexually excited me at the same time.

"She must never know that I showed you what I about to show you," she said with a sexy laugh. "I'd be so embarrassed."

I looked at her with curiosity while wondering what it was that she wanted to show me. Knowing my aunt's keen sense of humor, I imagined it was a magic trick. Perhaps, it was a piece of jewelry. Maybe, she got something pierced. Maybe, she had her breast tattooed with Travis Kelce's name.

'That's one tattoo that I'd love to see,' I thought.

In the way that she looked at me, I knew that it had to be something sexually inappropriate for her to make me promise not to tell my mother. Maybe, she had her nipples pierced. I'd love to see my aunt's big breasts and pierced nipples. Yet, hoping that it was something good, I had no idea what my aunt wanted to show me.

# # #

"I have a friend who does embroidering," she said with a dirty laugh.

'Embroidering? Boring. Who cares,' I thought? 'I was ready for her to pullout a potholder, a hat, or a scarf from her pocketbook.'

Then, she shocked me as much as she sexually excited me by what she said next.

"I bought a red bra and red matching panties for her to embroider the Kansas Chiefs and their logo in red, white, yellow on my bra and panties," she said with sexual arousal.

Suddenly, showing me her embroidery, I imagined my redheaded aunt parading around the living room in her red bra and red panties emblazoned with the Kansas City Chiefs logo.

"I even had her embroider in yellow, the property of Travis Kelce on my panties," she said with a dirty laugh.

Clearly, my aunt had lost her mind over her sexual attraction for Travis Kelce. Is that what my aunt wanted to show me? Is that what she didn't want me to tell my mother what her sister had shown me? Did my aunt want me to see her embroidered bra and panties? I held my breath with sexual anticipation while hoping my aunt wanted me to see her embroidered, sexy lingerie. I'd love to see my aunt's bra and panties.

# # #

"May I see," I asked?

I hoped my aunt would show me her embroidered bra and panties. Yet, more than wanting to see her embroidery, I wanted to see her in her bra and panties? I wanted to see my beautiful, redheaded aunt in her sexy, red lingerie.

She gave me another sexy smile and another naughty look. She warned me again.

"I'll show you but you mustn't tell your mother that I showed you my bra and panties," she said with a dirty laugh. "I'd be so embarrassed."

My aunt saying bra and panties echoed in my horny brain. My aunt was ready to show me her bra and panties. She wanted me to see her bra and panties. Who cares about the Kansas City Chiefs, and about Travis Kelce when I was about to see my aunt in her sexy underwear?

# # #

Playing her game of secrecy and deception, I held my hand up as if I was taking an oath on the Bible in a court of law. Then, as if my aunt was a stripper and there was a drumroll of sexual anticipation going off in my head, Aunt Anne slowly and sexily lifted her Travis Kelce football jersey. Sexily teasing me, she lifted her jersey to expose her naked, flat, and toned tummy. The first time seeing her slim waistline other than when she's sunning herself out back by the pool in her sexy bikini, my aunt has such a sexy and shapely body.

With my eyes bugging out of my head and my mouth gaping open, she slowly and sexily lifted her jersey higher. She exposed the bottom of her red brassiere. Continuing to sexually tease me while still slowly lifting her jersey higher, she exposed her big, red bra cups. She exposed her low-cup bra. I stared at her long line of cleavage. Continuing to lift her football jersey higher, she lifted her jersey up and over her bra. She lifted her Travis Kelce football jersey all the way up to her shoulders.

'Wow,' I thought while seeing my aunt's embroidered, big, red brassiere. 'I love her red bra. Aunt Anne has such big, beautiful breasts. I love her big tits. I wish I was Travis Kelce.'

I saw my aunt's brassiere embroidered with the Kansas City round, red logo with the KC in white and the Chiefs in yellow beneath the circle. Continuing to stare, I saw the shape and the size of her D cup breasts, and her erect, pink nipples through her big, sheer brassiere. Having never seen anything of my aunt other when staring at her while she's in her bikini, I stared at all that I could see of her bra clad breasts now. She had such big tits.

"The embroidering is beautiful," I said as my excuse to stare longer and harder at her bra clad breasts.

I complimented the embroidering as my excuse to reach out my horny index finger to trace the embroidery. Then, not wanting any regrets if I had failed to do it, something that I'll be masturbating over later, not allowing this sexual opportunity to pass me by, I felt her big, bra clad breast in the palm of my hand. As if in surprised shock, she stared down at my hand groping her bra clad breast as if she wanted me to feel her breast through her bra. I slid a slow index finger down her long, line of sexy cleavage.

When she didn't stop me by telling me to not grope her, and/or by slapping my hand away, she continued staring down at my hand feeling her big breast. With her continuing to stare down at my horny hand, I felt her other big, bra clad breast. Her tits felt amazing, so big, so firm and, yet so soft. I loved my aunt's big tits.

A front snapper, my favorite kind of brassiere, a bra that didn't require a secret combination to unhook it from the back, I was tempted to unsnap her bra to expose her naked breasts. While wondering if she'd allow me to unsnap her bra, I couldn't wait to see her big, naked breasts. Alas, too late. She slapped my hand away.

"Okay, that's enough of you groping my breasts through my bra," she said slapping my hand away and with a dirty laugh while pulling down her football jersey. "These breasts are for Travis Kelce and not for you," she said with attitude and a dirty laugh.

# # #

Again, with her not done flashing me, she sexually shocked me as much as she sexually excited me. While staring at me with a sexy smile and a naughty look, my aunt parted her knees. While I continued staring at all that I could see of her panties, she, slowly and sexily lifted the hem of her short skirt up along her long, shapely thighs. She continued raising her short skirt all the way up to her waist. After exposing her red bra to me, my aunt exposed her red panties to me.

If seeing her bra and feeling her breasts through her bra wasn't enough, my aunt showed me her red embroidered, bikini panties. I'll be masturbating over seeing my aunt in her bra and panties tonight and tomorrow morning. Yet, not stopping with just showing me her panties, she allowed me to trace the Kansas City logo on her panties with my index finger in the way that she allowed me to trace the logo on her bra.

My aunt showed me her red, embroidered, bikini panties. I couldn't believe that first she showed me her bra and now she showed me her panties. I loved seeing my aunt's bra and panties. She looked so good in her bra and panties that I wished she'd remove her football shirt and short skirt and watch the football game with me in her sexy, embroidered lingerie.

Her panties were even more transparent than her bra. I not only saw the beautifully, embroidered, Kansas City Chiefs logo but I also saw her pussy mound, her camel toe, her pussy slit, and her patch of red, trimmed, pubic hair. I saw my aunt's nearly naked cunt. I stared at my aunt's beautiful pussy through her panties. Again, I'll be masturbating over seeing my aunt in her sexy bra and transparent panties tonight and tomorrow morning.

There above her pussy slit was embroidered, property of Travis Kelce. The embroidery read; 'My pussy belongs to Travis Kelce'. If only he knew that my aunt had designated her pussy for him and was saving her pussy for him, I wondered what he'd say. I wondered what he'd do.

With my aunt better looking than Taylor Swift, I wondered if he'd make out with her. With my aunt having much bigger breasts than Taylor Swift's small breasts, I wondered if he'd strip my aunt naked. I wondered if he'd masturbate her pussy while fondling her big, naked breasts. I wondered if he'd eat her pussy. I wondered if he'd make love to her. I wondered if he'd fuck her pussy. I wondered if he leave Taylor Swift for my aunt. Yet, my aunt wasn't wealthy in the way that Taylor was super rich.

# # #

Again, as I did with her bra, I did with her panties. I traced her embroidery with my index finger. Sexually teasing my aunt's beautiful cunt, my finger was a mere inch away from her pussy slit. Then, before she had a chance to stop me, I slide a slow and deliberate finger along her pussy slit.

Again, before she had a chance to slap my hand away again, I cupped my aunt's pussy through her panties in the palm of my hand. I couldn't believe I cupped her cunt as if I owned her cunt. I stared up at her while she stared down at my hand holding her panty clad pussy. With her seemingly enjoying me touching her pussy, again, before she stopped me, daring myself to do so, I pushed her panties aside, inserted my finger, and rubbed her clit while finger fucking her.

"I love your pussy as much as I love your tits," I said.

As soon as I said that, again, she slapped my hand away while lowering her skirt.

"Tommy! Oh, my God! You stuck your finger inside of me," she said while feigning her outrage. "What's wrong with you? I'm your aunt. How dare you sexually violate me in such a sexually, abusive way."

I gave her a sexy smile.

"I'd love to masturbate you, Aunt Anne," I said.

She pulled her panties over her naked pussy and pulled down her short skirt.

"I didn't show you my bra and my panties for you to grope me while sexually abusing me," she said with a dirty laugh.

Yet, with me feeling her big tits through her bra, tracing her long, line of cleavage with my finger, and fingering her naked pussy, she was as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited. Seemingly, my aunt wanted to have incestuous sex with me as much as I wanted to have incestuous sex with her.

"I showed you my bra and panties to show you what a dedicated fan I am to the Kansas City Chiefs and to Travis Kelce," she said with another laugh. "I wanted you to see how much I love Travis Kelce," she said with a laugh while swooning.

I returned her laugh with my laugh.

# # #

"After seeing your embroidered bra and panties, you make me want to get a Kansas City Chiefs tattoo on my cock," I said with a dirty laugh.

I stared at my aunt to see her reaction to me getting my cock tattooed.

"Trust me, the tattoo will fit lengthwise and sideways on cock, too," I said with another dirty laugh.

She laughed too.

"You must have a big dick," she said while laughing and staring down at the bulge my erection made in my jeans.

I returned her laugh with my laugh.

"I do have a big dick," I said looking at my aunt while hoping that she'd ask me to show it to her in the way that she showed me her bra and panties.

Then, she paused to look at me. She looked at me with horniness. She looked at me with sexually arousal. As if rethinking what she was about to say, she said it anyway.

"If you got a tattoo with the name of Travis Kelce #87 on your prick," she paused again while staring at me as if rethinking again what she was about to say but said it anyway. "While pretending you were Travis, I'd not only stroke your cock but also, I'd suck your cock," she said sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips.

Then, she paused again.

"While pretending that you were Travis Kelce, I'd not only allow you to cum in my mouth but also, I'd swallow your cum," she said. "Finally, not only would I stroke you and blow you but also, I'd fuck your cock," she said with another dirty laugh while swooning. "I'd not only allow you to cum in my mouth but also, I'd allow you to cum in my pussy, too," she said.

# # #

I looked at my aunt stunned while thinking where I could go to have my cock tattooed. Only, if I had my big dick tattooed with Travis Kelce's name, whoever saw my dick tattoo would think that I was in love with Travis Kelce. They'd think that I was a gay man. Yet, it may be worth it to have sex with my beautiful aunt. Only, I couldn't imagine the pain that I'd have to withstand to have my cock tattooed.

"Seriously? Really? If I had my cock tattooed with Travis Kelce's name, you'd stroke me?"

She smiled.

"Yes," she said nodding her head.

She raised her hand and moved it up and down as if she was already masturbating my prick.

"If I had a Kelce tattoo on my cock, you'd suck me?"

Again, she smiled while nodding her head. She moved her hand back in forth in front of her lips while pushing her cheek out with her tongue as if she was blowing me.

"Yes, if you had a Travis Kelce tattoo on your dick while I pretended that you were him, I'd blow you," she said. "I'd suck your cock. I'd allow you to cum in my mouth."

Again, she moved her hand to her mouth and moved her hand back and forth in front of her mouth while pushing her cheek out with her tongue as if giving me a blowjob.

"Wait. Lemme get this straight. If I got a tattoo of Travis Kelce, you'd stroke me. You'd blow me. You'd allow me to cum in your beautiful mouth and you'd swallow my cum?"

She laughed.

"It's not considered a blowjob unless you cum in my mouth and I swallow your cum," she said with a dirty laugh.

I looked at my aunt stunned while imagining my aunt stroking my cock while sucking my cock.

"You'd fuck me, too? You'd allow me to cum in your pussy, too?"

My aunt smiled wildly.

"Yes," she said with a laugh. "Of course, I would. While pretending you were him, I'd even allow you to give me a cum bath. I'd allow you to cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts," she said with a dirty laugh. "As if you were Travis Kelce giving me a cum bath, I'd want you to see me dripping with your cum."

I returned her dirty laugh with my dirty laugh.

"I'd love for you stroke me. I'd love for you to blow me, Auntie Anne. I'd love to watch you sucking my cock. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said not believing that she'd blow me and allow me to cum in her mouth. "I'd love to give you a cum bath. I'd love to see you dripping with my cum."

She laughed.

"Of course, I'd allow you to cum in my mouth," she said with another dirty laugh.

I stared at my aunt as shocked as I was sexually excited.

# # #

"Can we pretend that I have a penis tattoo of Travis Kelce #87 on my penis," I asked?

She looked at me in the way that she never looked at me before. Then, she laughed.

12