Taylor Swift/Travis Kelce/Aunt Anne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to show me your naked prick in the way that I showed you my bra and panties, don't you? You'd want me to see your naked cock," she asked?

I looked at her with my mouth gaping open and my eyes bulging out of my head from seeing her big, red brassiere, and her matching, red, bikini panties.

"Yes, I'd love to show you my cock. I'd love for you to see my big, erect, naked prick," I said to my aunt. "I'd like to know what you think of my big dick."

She stared at me with sexual arousal.

"Lemme get this straight. While your mother, my sister, is at the mall, instead of watching football, you'd rather have sex with me, your aunt?"

I looked at her with sexual excitement and with the possibility that she'd allow me to have incestuous sex with her beautiful, naked body.

"Yes," I said.

She laughed.

"You not only want me to see your naked prick but also, you want me to touch and feel your erect cock, don't you," she asked?

I smiled.

"You'd want me to blow you. You'd want me to suck your big dick while stroking your big prick. You'd want to cum in my mouth and give me a cum bath, too," she said.

This time I swooned.

"Yes, I'd love you to see my erect, naked prick. I'd love you to stroke my big dick while sucking my prick," I said. "I'd love to not only cum in your mouth but also to give you a cum bath, too."

# # #

Maybe, she was sexually teasing me but, as if we were playing a sexually incestuous version of truth and dare, my aunt continued playing her sexually inappropriate game with me, her nephew.

"Just so that I understand your sexual attraction to me, you'd want me to stroke your cock? You'd want me to suck your cock? You'd want me to fuck your cock while pretending that your prick was tattooed with Travis Kelce #87," she asked? "Is that right?"

Beyond being sexually excited by all that my aunt said, I wanted to have sex with her.

"I'd love for you to stroke my cock while allowing me to feel and fondle your naked breasts," I said. "I'd love you to take my erect prick in your mouth and blow me. I'd love you to suck me while stroking me faster and harder. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said while sliding a slow finger across her red, full lips. "I'd love you to swallow my cum."

Instead of slapping my finger away, she took my finger in her mouth and sucked it as if she was sucking my cock. Seemingly, for her to show me her bra and her panties, she was just as sexually attracted to me as I was sexually attracted to her. Forget about Travis Kelce, I was here and he wasn't.

"I'd love to slowly undress you while touching you and feeling your naked body everywhere that a nephew should never touch and feel his aunt. I'd love to strip you naked. I'd love to mount you and slowly make love to your naked body while making out with you. Finally, I'd love to fuck you fast and hard enough to give you a sexual orgasm with my cock," I said.

She looked at me with sexual arousal.

"Before I stroked your prick," she said with a pause as if rethinking what she was about to say again, but she said it anyway. "Would you finger my pussy? Would you masturbate me? Would you give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers?"

I nodded my head.

"Yes, I'd love to masturbate you, auntie," I said. "I'd love to give you a sexual orgasm with my fingers."

She smiled.

"Before I blew you and allowed you to cum in my mouth, would you eat me? Would you eat my pussy? Would you finger my cunt while licking my cunt? Would you give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and with your tongue in the way that you gave me a sexual orgasm with your fingers when masturbating me?"

I returned her smile with my smile

"Yes, I'd love to lick your pussy while fingering your pussy. I'd love to give you another sexual orgasm with my tongue and my fingers," I said. "I'd love to eat your pussy."

# # #

She turned off the television so that we could hear if my mother unexpectedly came home.

"Let's go in your bedroom," she said.

Once in my bedroom and sitting on my bed, my aunt took the lead. She kissed me. Then, parting my lips with her tongue she French kissed me. Something that I've masturbated over doing, I was making out with my aunt.

I felt her bra clad breasts and her shapely skirt and panty clad ass while kissing her. Then, slowly unbuttoning her blouse while looking to see what each unbuttoned button revealed, I slowly removed her blouse. In the way that I had stared at her in her sexy, red bra before, I stared at her in her sexy, red bra again.

I removed her blouse. Then, I unbuttoned, unzipped, and removed her short skirt. Again, in the way that I had stared at her in her sexy, embroidered bra and panties, I stared at her now.

Then, as if the was a drumroll going off in my head, as if she was a stripper and with me filled with sexual anticipation to see her naked breasts, I unhooked her front snapping bra. I parted her bra cups as if Moses parted the Red Sea. As soon as her big breast slowly fell from her bra cups, I was all over them with my horny hands.

My aunt had amazing breasts, so big and so shapely. I touched them. I felt them. I fondled them. I leaned forward to suck her erect nipples.

Then, I removed her panties. I exposed her red, trimmed, naked pussy to my horny eyes. As soon as I saw her naked pussy, I reached down to cup it in my horny hand again. Then, I parted her pussy lips with my fingers.

I inserted my index finger inside of her again to rub her clit while finger fucking her. I was masturbating my aunt. I continued masturbating her until she put her head back, closed her eyes, arched her back and stiffened her legs.

"Tommy! Tommy! I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Tommy. Don't stop rubbing my clit. Don't stop finger fucking me. Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger fuck me deeper. Rub my G spot. I'm cumming, Tommy. I'm cumming," she said falling silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

I laughed.

"Don't call me Tommy. Call me Travis," I said with another laugh.

I rested back on my pillow with her while continuing to gently fondle her naked breasts. Then, as soon as she returned from having her sexual orgasm, I slid halfway down the bed ready to eat my aunt. I wanted to give her a second, sexual orgasm by giving her oral sex.

"Oh, Travis," she said. "Thank you for masturbating my pussy."

I made myself comfortable between my aunt's shapely thighs. I reached out my finger to rub her clit again. Then, I moved my mouth closer to lick her clit. Giving her long, slow licks, I licked my aunt's naked cunt.

Then, licking her clit faster and licking her clit harder, I gave my aunt oral sex. I reached up my hand to fondle her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. She seemed sexually aroused to have her nipples fingered in the rough sort of way.

I continued licking her faster and harder. I continued rubbing her clit with my finger. I continued finger fucking her. I continued rubbing her G spot.

"Travis! Travis! My God, Travis! I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Travi. I'm cumming," she said.

# # #

"What the fuck is this? Anne! What's wrong with you? How dare you have sex with my son? Tommy! How dare you have sex with your aunt," asked my mother?

As if I was Travis Kelce, I stood from the bed naked with my erect cock pointing at my mother. Then, I lifted her in my arms and tossed her on my bed. Something that I had always wanted to do with my mother in the way that I had wanted to do with her sister, I tore open her blouse with both hands to reveal her big, white brassiere.

My mother had even bigger breasts than he sister. She had double D cup breasts. I've seen her bras in the laundry basket and in her lingerie drawer. Then, I quickly unbuttoned, unzipped, and removed her short skirt. Not wasting time with small talk, I pulled her bra over her head and off. Then, I quickly pulled down my mother's panties.

In the way that my aunt was naked, and in the way that I was naked, my mother was naked, too. In the way that I wanted to do with my aunt but hadn't had the chance to do with her, I did with my MILF of a 43-year-old mother. I mounted her. I reached down between my legs and moved my cock to her pussy lips. Surprising me, by me forcefully stripping her naked, she was already wet.

With a gentle hump, my big dick was inside of my mother's pussy. Moving my cock deeper inside of her, I continued humping her while kissing her. I parted her lips and French kissed her. In the way that I made out with my aunt, I made out with my mother.

Then, humping her faster and humping her harder, I fucked my mother's cunt. I fucked her fast and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my big prick. Not wanting to cum just yet, saving my cum for my aunt, I stopped as soon as my mother had her sexual orgasm from me fucking her.

"Oh, my God, Tommy. Mommy is cumming. Mommy is cumming. Don't stop humping me. Don't stop fucking me. I'm cumming, Tommy. I'm cumming," she said falling silent to enjoy the afterglow of sex.

As soon as my mother rested back on my pillow, I moved to my aunt. I mounted her. She reached down for my cock and inserted me inside of her. In the way that my mother was wet, my aunt was wet, too.

Starting out making love, I made love to my aunt while making out with her. Then, gradually humping her faster and humping her harder, we were fucking. I fucked my aunt in the way that I fucked her sister, my mother. Again, not wanting to cum in my aunt's pussy, just yet, I wanted to save my cum for her mouth and to give her a cum bath after she blew me.

"I love your big dick, Travis," said my aunt while still pretending that I was Travis Kelce instead of her nephew, Tommy. "Fuck me harder, Travis. Fuck me faster. I'm cumming, Travis. I'm cumming," she said.

# # #

Again, my aunt rested while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Then, something unexpected, my mother and her sister moved halfway down the bed. They took turns taking my erect prick in their soft and warm hands to stroke me.

Then, sexually surprising me, they continued taking turns to take me in their mouths to suck me. Again, taking turns, both my aunt and my mother blew me at the same time. If it wasn't enough that my aunt blew me, I couldn't believe that my mother sucked my cock, too.

Unable to get enough of my aunts big tits, I fondled them while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. She became even more sexually aroused with me fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. I put a gentle hand behind my aunt's red, pretty head. I humped her mouth and I fucked her face.

Unable to get enough of my mother's huge breasts, I fondled them while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. She became even more sexually aroused with me fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. In the way that I had put a gentle hand behind my aunt's red, pretty head, I put a gentle hand behind my mother brunette, pretty head.

In the way that I humped my aunt's mouth, I humped my mother's mouth. In the way that I fucked my aunt's face, I fucked my mother's face. I'll be masturbating over my aunt and my mother blowing me for the rest of my life.

After having sex with my aunt and my mother, it didn't take me long to cum. Again, taking turns, my aunt took my cock in her hand before taking me in her mouth. She allowed me to cum in her mouth. Then, my mother took me in her hand before taking me in her mouth. She allowed me to cum in her mouth, too.

Then, as soon as my mother removed my stiff prick from my lips, I exploded a second load of cum all over my mother's and my aunt's faces, in their hair, and across their naked breasts. I had plenty enough cum to give them both cum baths.

# # #

My MILF of a mother stared at me before shocking me as much as she sexually excited me with what she said next.

"Now that my sister and I have had sex with you Tommy, I'd like to introduce you to my two best friends, Mary, and Theresa. They're always talk about you. They're always tell me how handsome you are. With them both horny and sexually frustrated, would you be willing to have sex with them in the way that you had sex with your aunt and with your mother," she asked?

Then, showing me the whore that she was, my mother shocked me with what she said next.

"After you have sex with my friends, I'd love to have sex with your friends, too," said my mother.

She laughed.

"I've always wanted to be gangbanged," she said sexually shocking me. "Do you think your friends would gangbang me, my sister, and my two friends? I'd love to have group sex," she said.

THE END

12