Taylor's Inheritance

Story Info
Taylor gets a suprize.
3.6k words
4
4.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sobs cut through the water. Yelizaveta bolted from the shower, towel twisted in her hair. The chill of the air did nothing to stop the wildfire of worry spreading through her. Taylor's name, a silent prayer on her lips, as she ran from the room.

Taylor was a mess on the fancy couch. Papers with important-looking seals and stuff were everywhere -- it looked like a sad, fancy snowstorm had blown through. My heart was freaking out in my chest.

"Tay..." My voice was barely there, all croaky and scared.

Her head jerked up, eyes all red and puffy. For a second, she kinda looked like she remembered who I was, but then her face just... sank.

"Yelizaveta," she whispered, voice cracking. A single tear rolled down her cheek. "It's Aunt Jane."

Yelizaveta's stomach dropped. Aunt Jane... the one who'd sent Taylor those boxes of treats, the one who always wrote back, the one who'd believed in Taylor's crazy American dreams.

They didn't speak for a long moment. The silence heavy with the weight from words not said. Yelizaveta moved across the room. Her bare feet padding softly against the wood. She sat beside Taylor, close, but not too close.

The room was so quiet Taylor could hear her own ragged breathing. Yelizaveta fidgeted beside her, then hesitantly laid a hand on her shoulder. It felt like a jolt at first, the lightest brush against her tense muscles.

Tears spilled over, hot and uncontrollable. Yelizaveta's hand moved. Rubbing slow circles on Taylor's back. The words wouldn't come. They didn't have to. Just the warmth, the unspoken 'I'm here', was enough for now.

"Her sobs died down, leaving her with a trembling sigh. Taylor huddled closer to Yelizaveta, feeling the warmth of her friend's arm against the damp towel. "The will," she choked out, a stray tear soaking into the paper in her hand. "It's...everything..." Her eyes drifted over the pile of documents.

Yelizaveta got it. This was so typical of Aunt Jane -- defiant to the end. It was a final gesture, a way to help Taylor escape a marriage she'd long endured.

"Okay, let's see what it says," Yelizaveta offered, keeping her tone calm and supportive.

Taylor's smile wavered tears threatening to spill over again. The legal documents blurred in front of them. The fancy words just noise compared to the hole in their hearts. But then they stumbled upon it -- a cottage by the sea. Aunt Jane's little slice of paradise is now Taylor's.

Yelizaveta squeezed Taylor's hand. "Let's go together," she said, her voice filled with quiet support.

First light was streaking the city all soft pinks and oranges. You know those moments when an idea just sneaks up on you? This whole inheritance thing -- it sucks, but what if it's the kickstart we need? Beach life, the sound of the ocean...it could heal something in us. And hey, crazier things have happened than falling for each other in the middle of all this.

A slow smile crept onto Yelizaveta's face. It matched the gentle warmth of the sunrise washing over the city. The fancy legal words were crystal clear -- Taylor was the heir, and the weight of it all seemed surprisingly...not heavy. This wasn't just about money and things; this was a ticket to a whole new life.

But Taylor wasn't reacting the same way. Her tears were gone but now her face was a mix of shock and...was that excitement? She hugged the will tight, eyes wide and bright.

"You won't believe this!" she practically shrieked, her voice shaking with excitement. "Yelizaveta, oh my God, I can't even process it!"

Yelizaveta leaned closer, a smirk playing on her lips. "Well, spill it, Taylor. Don't keep me in suspense."

Taylor shoved the document towards her, finger jabbing at a line. "Right there! It's all mine -- well, except this ridiculous old car for my nephew, what's-his-face...David." She erupted into laughter, the kind that makes your stomach ache, giddy and triumphant all at once.

Yelizaveta couldn't help but grin wider. This wasn't just about the inheritance -- Aunt Jane was sending a message from the great beyond. No strings attached no burdens to inherit...just the sweet taste of freedom for Taylor.

"Looks like Aunt Jane had a mischievous side after all" Yelizaveta mused a playful glint in her eye as she pulled Taylor into a hug. "So, what's it gonna be. Ms. Moneybags? Cocktails in the Bahamas. Or you the slow-down-and-smell-the-roses type?"

The weight that had been crushing me for so long was gone, like magic. Instead, I felt almost...giddy? I gave Yelizaveta's hand a squeeze and saw that same mischievous sparkle in her eyes. "Hold on a second," I said, the grin threatening to split my face. "I think I have something way more fun in mind. Think quaint cottage, salty air, and maybe -- just maybe -- getting my hands dirty with a certain hot mechanic who knows her way around a wrench."

"Liz plopped down next to Taylor on the couch, a grin spreading across her face. Taylor's story was too good -- all that laughter, a little rule-breaking, and those girly secrets. She could practically see teenage Taylor, eyes sparkling, soaking it all up from this woman who became her role model.

'Spill it, girl!' Liz said, giving Taylor a playful elbow. 'Aunt Jane sounds like a total badass.'"

"Taylor couldn't hide the warmth in her cheeks, but her smile held a certain satisfaction. 'She definitely left an impression. And well... Seems like her teaching style worked out pretty well for both of us, wouldn't you say?'

A wave of heat washed over Yelizaveta, the memory of their passion making her blush."

The wind kicked up all of a sudden, rattling the window and making those thin curtains swirl inside the room. They looked kinda like ghosts dancing -- funny, then not so funny. The whole vibe changed, and I felt this weird prickle on my skin. I don't know, it just felt...off. I shivered, and I could tell Yelizaveta felt it too.

Taylor wasn't smiling anymore, just staring at the curtains. The room felt heavy, like there was something else there with us.

"Did you feel that?" Taylor's voice was a barely-breathed whisper.

Yelizaveta nodded, eyes locked on the window. It was more than a breeze, a tremor in the air she couldn't explain. She knew that feeling, a prickle from her old life in Russia. A presence, just beyond the veil.

For a long moment, the curtains swayed, then fell still. Their eyes met. Imagination? Grief playing tricks? Or was Aunt Jane, ever the mischievous one, letting them know she was listening?

"C'mon," Taylor's voice sliced into the awkward silence, a laugh hidden beneath the practical tone. "A hot shower and a boring meeting? That'll chase away the spooky vibes for sure."

Yelizaveta blinked, that weird feeling already fading. "You're right," she agreed. "And definitely good to get the legal details straightened out. But first..."

A mischievous smile spread across her face, and her fingers traced a light path down Taylor's arm. "Maybe we could...review some of Aunt Jane's lessons from last night? Just to be extra sure they stuck, you know?"

Taylor blushed, her eyes twinkling when they met Yelizaveta's. "Lead the way," she whispered, a giggle escaping her lips.

Aunt Jane and her disapproving ghost-winks faded away for a moment. Right now, the courtroom and all its legalese seemed less important than the sweet promise of what was to come. Honestly, sometimes the best way to face something scary is with a dose of the familiar -- a lover's touch, the thrill of shared secrets, and the warmth of imagining a life together.

They shared a smile, one that pushed back any leftover gloom. The will and spectral whispers could wait. For now, a shower, fresh clothes, and the simple routine of getting ready would be their lifelines -- reminders that even with loss and legacies, there was still fire, laughter, and the exciting chance to build something new and entirely theirs.

Lizzy giggled, running a fingertip along the line of Taylor's jaw. The warmth of their closeness made her cheeks flush. So different from the cool air against the crisp sheets. "Lucky, for sure" she agreed her voice soft. "But maybe just a few more lazy minutes? You know, really take the time to enjoy this whole... situation."

Taylor laughed, that open, happy laugh that always made Lizzy's heart flutter. "Alright, alright. But not forever. Aunt Jane's mysterious lawyers are waiting, and paperwork hates being kept on hold."

"She snuggled back against Yelizaveta, soaking up the warmth of her skin and the gentle rise and fall of her breath. It felt so strange, this happiness growing right next to her sadness. Aunt Jane didn't just leave her money, she left her the chance to do...anything. And with Yelizaveta right there beside her, Taylor knew that whatever she chose, they'd walk the road together.

Finally, they got up, neither of them wanting to break the moment. Even getting ready for the day felt different -- whispers and stolen kisses turned brushing teeth into something fun. Yelizaveta's teasing suggestions ("Maybe something a bit more...professional?" ), met with Taylor's playful complaints (" Ugh, but suits are the worst!") were like their own secret code, something just between the two of them."

Taylor's stomach did a little flip-flop -- nerves, excitement, who could tell the difference anymore? This wasn't just some boring meeting about wills and money. This was her fresh start the beach house the smell of the ocean and best of all Yelizaveta beside her.

"Ready for the lawyer-fest comrade?" Taylor grinned, trying to mask the tremble in her voice.

Yelizaveta squeezed her hand a smile warming her eyes. "Ready," she said. "And hey with you even the dreariest office feels like the start of something good."

Taylor's head was spinning. Hundreds of millions? Estates? A yacht? It was all too much, a dizzying swirl of numbers that felt more like a crazy dream than real life. A little sound escaped her, something between a shocked gasp and a laugh she couldn't quite believe.

Beside her Yelizaveta's eyes were huge. The normally stoic mechanic the one who could fix anything looked totally gobsmacked and just a little bit amused. "Well, guess we'll be putting those engine repairs on hold for a bit, huh?" Her voice dripped with a teasing disbelief.

Elizabeth, the lawyer, finally cut through the heavy silence. You could tell she'd seen this kind of shell-shocked reaction a hundred times before, but her smile was still genuine. "Congratulations, ladies. I know this is overwhelming, and..." She hesitated, checking her watch with a little chuckle, "...maybe a nice dinner would help it all sink in? My treat, of course."

Taylor blinked, the world started to come back into focus. Dinner sounded perfect -- a chance to escape all the legal stuff and just process this wild turn of events. Suddenly, the office felt stuffy. Good food, a glass of wine, and Yelizaveta's reassuring hand on hers... that was something she could wrap her head around.

"Ooh, actually" her voice took on a slightly excited tone "that sounds amazing!"

Yelizaveta gave a little nod of approval. "Besides a delicious dinner shouldn't be kept waiting right?" She glanced at Elizabeth with a playful smile. "And we don't want to miss the chance to pick your brain -- any insider tips on where to park this sweet new yacht of ours?"

They both laughed that shared sound washing away the day's tension. It was a different kind of conversation now. The serious world of legal jargon could wait. Tonight was about celebrating life's crazy turns the unexpected and the pure thrill of a brand-new future -- together. Because let's be real, planning your island getaway and handling a mountain of cash is way more fun with a partner in crime.

"The room went still. Taylor dropped that question like a bomb, and Elizabeth's raised eyebrow said it all -- part shock, part 'is she serious?'.

Yelizaveta choked back a laugh. Taylor was on fire with her newfound money, bold as hell. It was kinda hot, seeing her stir things up. Definitely a different kind of heat than their usual kind, but just as exciting."

"Well my dear" Elizabeth mused the words dripping with amusement "that is quite the offer." She leaned forward slightly her eyes sparkling as they moved from Taylor to Yelizaveta. "Intriguing... but I think I have a craving for a different sort of indulgence first."

Elizabeth's eyes sparkled with a challenge -- not possessive, but admiring. It was the look of a woman who recognized another's allure and appreciated the acknowledgment. Her gaze was less a statement more of an open invitation...a hint of something thrilling a delicious question waiting to be answered.

Yelizaveta met her stare with a knowing smile. Taylor's boldness had started this but it wasn't just their game anymore. There was something magnetic about all three of them a shared understanding of the power they held, the pleasures they craved.

Under the table Taylor gave Yelizaveta's hand a reassuring squeeze. The room thrummed with possibility with the promise of something more than a normal dinner. This was a night where those hidden desires could bubble to the surface, where rules could be bent and boundaries.

The air crackled with excitement as they hurried back to Taylor's place. Even the streets, normally alive with the weekend crowd felt quiet -- it was like the whole city was holding its breath, waiting for whatever was about to happen.

Taylor's apartment was warm and cozy the lights low. Half-empty wine glasses sat on the table proof that the night had swerved in a totally surprising direction. It felt exciting and a little dangerous.

Taylor of course was the first to say anything. "So?" She grinned at Yelizaveta and Elizabeth, her eyes sparkling. "How do we kick off this wild dessert idea of yours?"

Yelizaveta felt a little thrill of excitement. There was always something fascinating about a new challenge and Taylor's unspoken question was exactly that.

"Maybe" she said, her voice low and a little playful "we should see what Aunt Jane taught us." A mischievous smile touched her lips. "A refresher, before we get to the good stuff right?"

Elizabeth watched them her green eyes sparkling with amusement and something a bit more intense. She settled into the plush armchair with a smooth almost cat-like movement.

"Oh absolutely" she agreed crossing her legs and leaning back. "You can never be too prepared when it comes to the best things in life."

The room thrummed with possibility that night. Dessert would be... an experience, let's say. Taylor and Yelizaveta, their eyes locked, were clearly on the same page. Elizabeth, with that mischievous smile, took the first step.

Things got a little messy after that. Wine-stained lips, tangled limbs, sighs that seemed to melt into the walls... definitely not your grandma's recipe. Turns out desire, a sprinkle of boldness, and maybe a bit of Aunt Jane's spirit in the air can become the most satisfying dessert of all.

The first bits of morning light were sneaking through the curtains making the room all soft and warm. After last night the blankets were a battlefield and it was kind of hilarious to see three sleepy heads poking out from the pillows.

The shower was more about whispered jokes and gentle touches than actually getting clean. It was like we were trying to hang on to last night, even while the morning was pulling us away.

They stumbled out of the shower giggling and bumping into each other. Breakfast was a sticky sweet mess -- jam smeared on bread kisses stolen between sips of coffee. Sun warmed the couch tempting them to sink right back in. But damn it Elizabeth had totally hashed their mellow with that reminder. Papers, meetings, real life...all waiting. This afternoon wasn't just about stolen moments anymore. This was about making their crazy love story work in the real world.

The morning air buzzed with something different charged with leftover intimacy and a fresh jolt of anticipation. Elizabeth's office usually so stuffy with legal terms and numbers felt almost exciting.

They weren't just Taylor and Yelizaveta anymore carefully toeing the line of their new bond. Today, there was a third -- a shared secret a rush of what-ifs and what-could-be. This wasn't just about signing papers. It was the start of something big. A generous inheritance a surprising team-up and the dizzying thought that sometimes the best adventures start unexpectedly...with a little courage, and maybe a good scrub down just in case.

Taylor's hands trembled as she exhaled. Gone was the excitement from earlier. Now, a wave of nerves washed over her -- the fancy stuff the unexpected threesome those big official papers at Elizabeth's office... it was all starting to feel real.

Yelizaveta must have seen the change because a soft smile touched her face. "Starting to sink in huh?" she asked a hint of amusement in her voice. "Don't sweat it all this legal jargon can make your head spin."

She gently tucked a stray strand of hair behind Taylor's ear, a small smile playing on her lips. "Besides," she said, her voice a little lower now, "we've got a bit of time. How about a little stress-relief, Aunt Jane style? You know this afternoon's going to be a whole thing."

"Yelizaveta's mischievous smirk, the one that promised inside jokes, always made Taylor relax. A blush warmed her cheeks, fighting off the butterflies. 'Aunt Jane's techniques,' she repeated, a hint of defiance and a whole lot of desire in her voice. 'Sounds like a plan. Clear my head, and maybe get some practice for dealing with Miss Elizabeth too.'"

Laughter bounced off the apartment walls, a melody that chased away the anxieties clinging to the air. The afternoon might bring legalese and a financial labyrinth but for now, all they had was each other. A secret language whispered through Aunt Jane's mysterious bequest crackled between them promising a decadent pause before reality intruded.

Slipping into the bedroom the weight of the inheritance momentarily forgotten, Taylor realized this wouldn't be all boardrooms and endless paperwork. There would be stolen embraces playful nudges and the electric thrill of forging a new path together. A path paved with love a hint of rebellion and maybe just maybe a generous dose of Aunt Jane's unconventional wisdom.

Okay, the boardroom was the total opposite of Taylor's funky apartment with its mismatched pillows and overflowing bookshelf. Yet, sitting across from Mr. Tall, Dark, and Suit (seriously, who did this guy think he was fooling?), a spark of mischief lit up inside Taylor. Maybe it was the way her new suit felt a little too tight, or maybe it was the jingle of keys in her pocket -- a naughty little souvenir from a very good morning.

Elizabeth, with the calm confidence of someone who'd been through this a hundred times, led them through the legalese. Pens scratched across documents filled with words like "estate transfer" and "asset management." Each signature felt less like just a formality and more like a solid step into their new normal.

With a final flourish Elizabeth slid the two sets of keys across the table the metal catching the bright lights of the conference room with a cold glint.

"Here you go" she said, her voice softening "your tickets to paradise." Leaning back in her chair she clasped her hands together. "The houses are all prepped and waiting for you fully stocked with everything you could ever need." A genuine smile spread across her face. "Just imagine, stepping off the plane and straight into vacation mode."

"And then, there was the letter. Small envelope, her name in Aunt Jane's loopy handwriting. The scent of her perfume hung in the air a surprise in this stuffy office. Taylor's heart thumped. Sadness yes, but something else too. A last secret maybe?"

"Three weeks," Elizabeth's voice was crisp snapping Taylor out of her reverie. "Your advisors will be ready. That signing today... just the start."

12