Taylor's Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scent of expensive leather and Elizabeth's perfume hung in the air. Taylor could still feel the ghost of the letter against her fingers - the promise of the Caribbean a new life. Elizabeth's hand brushed hers as they left a touch like a spark a silent echo of the heady excitement coursing through her veins.

They stopped on the sidewalk, caught in the tidal wave of people rushing by. Taylor took a lungful of the crisp air the coolness jolting her awake. A playful glint lit up her eyes. "Hold on" she said a smile tugging at her lips. "Before we get swallowed by adulting how about we toast to the Caribbean with a drink? Maybe we can bring a little island sunshine to this city jungle."

"Yelizaveta had a grin that could light up a room. 'Maybe a few cocktails will help you work on your bargaining skills' she teased. 'Think of it as practice for those meetings with your aunt's financial team.'"

It wasn't just about the drinks they both knew. It was about stolen moments about finding joy in the unknown. About forging their own path one filled with tropical sunsets whispered secrets, and the unwavering certainty of their shared connection. And somewhere perhaps Aunt Jane would raise a ghostly glass of champagne her legacy living on in two women brave enough to seize an unexpected future.

12