Taylor's plea

Story Info
Taylor begs Daddy to take her virginity.
2.3k words
4.38
17.6k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy Birthday, dear Taylor, Happy Birthday to you"

We all clapped as Taylor blew the number 18 candle and looked around, cheeks red, a thin smile frozen on her face. Everybody rushed in to hug her and hand her presents and she graciously accepted their attention, but something seemed off. She had been down these last couple of weeks, more quiet, more withdrawn than usual. She had always been shy and had problems making friends, but this was odd even for her.

I had approached the subject with Marie one night before bed, but she dismissed it.

"She's just nervous, honey," she said. "She's off to college soon, it will be a completely new experience, she's probably feeling the jitters. You know what it's like."

"Sure," I said. "But maybe we should speak to her, make sure she's okay."

"Well, talk to her if you want."

"You're her mother, she'll probably be more open to you." I replied.

"And you've been her father since she was 5, she calls you Dad. She trusts you and she definitely likes you better than me."

That was true, Taylor and I were very close. My wife could be a bit cold, distant. She said she didn't want to coddle and spoil Taylor, but I often slipped her some extra pocket money in secret or took her out for ice cream and shopping. However, something told me that whatever was going on with Taylor was best discussed with a woman.

The night of her birthday, however, I decided it couldn't be postponed any longer. She had been looking forward to her 18th birthday, to being an adult finally. And while she was smiling and nodding along to people's wishes, moving through the motions, I could see she was not okay and I even noticed her wiping away a tear when she thought nobody could see her. I would have to speak to her after the party, I decided. Marie was away to visit her sick mother, so I had to address it.

Close to midnight, when everybody had left and I had tidied up most of the mess, I found Taylor outside, on the porch swing, a tiara still on her head and a pink feather boa coiled over her shoulders.

"Honey," I said, sitting down next to her. "What's wrong?"

She looked down at the floor and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Baby girl, I am worried for you," I said. "Talk to me, please."

"I am not a baby," she whispered, standing up. "I just need to sleep. Goodnight, Dad."

I let her go and went to bed, too. I tossed and turned, my mind full of Taylor. It was 2 am when I heard a knock on the door.

"Dad, are you asleep?"

"No, I'm not, baby girl. Come in."

The door opened and in the light of the hallway, Taylor's short petite body stood at the door, uncertain.

"Are you okay?" I said, flicking my lamp on.

Taylor shook her head and sobbed, tears rolling down her cheeks. She ran to the bed and curled up against me, crying softly on my shoulder. I hugged her and let cry. Her body was small next to me, two small breasts barely peeking through her tank top, her shapely legs pulled up to her chest. My large arms enveloped her whole body and I kissed the top of her head, holding her until her sobs subsided. She wriggled down on the bed, lying down against me, nestled against my torso, her small perky ass pushed against my stomach.

"Daddy..." she whimpered. "I don't want to go to college."

"What? You're a straight A student, why wouldn't you want to go?"

"They'll laugh at me again, Daddy, and I will be so alone. I'm scared."

"Laugh at you? Again? Who's been laughing at you and why?"

"The kids at school. They call me a sad nerdy virgin. I wanted to have sex before I turned 18, I wanted to be a proper grown up, a woman. I'm still a child, I haven't even been kissed."

"Oh, baby girl, is that why you've been so sad and why you didn't enjoy your birthday? You should've spoken to me, baby. I could've helped."

"Why won't anybody love me, Daddy?" she asked, her voice heavy with sadness.

I held her tight, wanting her to feel safe and loved.

"I love you, baby," I said. "I love you so much. Nobody will ever love you like I do."

She turned around in my arms, facing me. Her big eyes looked up at me, still wet with tears. Her lips touched mine and I felt an electric shock run through my body. My mind was screaming to pull back, but our touch was magnetic. She started kissing me harder, and climbed on top of me, her legs spread wide to straddle me. I stopped and held her hands away from my face.

"Taylor, no... we can't do this."

She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Daddy, please. Please help me become a woman. I don't want to be a virgin anymore. You said you loved me. I'm your baby girl, Daddy, please..."

She was talking fast, thought spilling out of her, and I sat up against the pillows, trying to make sense of what she was saying.

"Taylor... that's impossible... we can't..."

She wriggled her body and got closer to me, her forehead resting on mine. She kissed me again, her hips swaying slowly over me, stirring my cock. I put my arms around her and held her close, her breasts crushed against my naked chest. She pulled the tank top over her head and I looked at her naked breasts, any thought of morality and common sense leaving my mind. Her tits were small, just barely big enough to hold in one hand, her perky nipples large and pink. I moved my hand from her waist to her underboob, pushing her tit up, her nipple begging to be touched. I would be the first to touch it - the thought was intoxicating. I rubbed a thumb over it, watched it harden under my touch, and she moaned softly. I leaned forward, taking the hard nipple in my mouth, licking and sucking, as Taylor's breath was getting deeper, her small moans so close to my ears I could feel her warm breath on my cheek.

"Ooooh... Daddy... " she moaned, making my cock throb painfully. Her skin was so soft under my fingers, so pure, untouched.

I moved my lips to her other nipple and she arched her back slightly, her fists in my hair. I placed soft kisses on her chest, along her collarbone, her shoulders, her neck, her ear. I nuzzled on her earlobe. Her arms closed around my neck and she pushed her hips towards me, warmth radiating from between her legs.

"Baby girl," I whispered. "You are so beautiful. You're Daddy's beautiful girl."

I moved my hands over her skin, caressing her back, her waist, her breasts, her stomach. I pushed the tip of my finger inside the waistband of her pajama shorts and she drew a sharp breath, her body freezing for a moment. I pushed my hand further in and was pleasantly surprised to discover she was not wearing any underwear. My hand traveled down her mound, her skin smooth.

"Oh, baby girl, you shaved your pussy."

"I like it hairless when I touch myself." she said innocently.

I bit my lip and took a deep breath to stop myself from giving into the primal hunger that was gnawing at me, willing me to ravage her with urgency.

I moved my hand lower and let my middle finger slip between her lips. She was so wet and I was the first one to ever touch her silky folds. My left hand was on her back and I dug my fingers in her skin, trying to keep myself grounded. I walked my finger along her slit, so soft and slippery smooth. She moaned in my ear, a long deep moan. I was waking up nerves she'd never felt before. I avoided her hole for now and massaged gently around her clit, drawing circles and slowly applying more pressure. Her hips began grinding against me.

I grabbed her hips and rolled her on her back, removed her shorts and nestled my body between her shapely legs. I touched her face, kissing her forehead, her eyelids, her cheeks.

"Baby, I can't last much longer. We're going to have to do this. Are you sure you want to?"

She nodded eagerly. "Yes, yes, please."

I pulled my shorts down and knelt between her legs. My cock was rock hard, pulsating with anticipation. I lifted her hips and rested my cock against her folds, letting her lips hug my shaft. Oh fuck, her little cunt was dripping wet. I moved my cock gently, resting my tip against her hole. Even sitting like that, without applying any pressure, I could feel how tight she was and wondered how her small pussy would take my girthy cock.

"Baby girl, I will try to enter you now. Just relax, okay?"

"Daddy, will it hurt?" she asked, her voice small.

"Yes, yes, it will, baby. But only for a little bit. Daddy will take care of you, I promise."

She nodded and grabbed the bedsheets in her fists, bracing herself. I opened her legs wider, trying to open up her pussy. With a hand, I guided my cock to her entrance and started pushing in. Her tight virgin pussy was resisting me and her body tensed. I started rubbing her clit.

"Relax, baby girl, relax. Daddy will be gentle."

She relaxed her body a little bit, and I held onto her waist. It was so narrow my hands almost touched. Slowly, I pulled her down towards me and I pushed the tip of my cock inside her. Her cunt was squeezing me so tight, I groaned loudly and willed myself not to cum then and there.

"Oh fuck," I said. "You are so tight, baby."

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she whispered.

"Don't be sorry, baby, it feels so good. Sooo fucking good..."

I pushed another inch inside her, slowly, and she whimpered in pain.

"It will be over soon, baby, the pain will go soon. Just relax," I said, massaging her clit. "Yeah, like that, relax for Daddy. Good girl."

I pushed in again, slowly, the feeling of her tight pussy sending jolts through my body. I took in a deep breath and pushed again, half of my cock inside her now, her hole stretched taut around me.

"Ow," she whimpered, tears falling down her temples, into her hair. I laid my body on top of her and caught a tear with my lips.

"It's okay, baby," I whispered in her ear. "The pain will be over soon. One more push, okay?"

"No, please..." she whimpered. "It hurts, Daddy."

"I know, I'm so sorry, baby girl. You can do this. One more push, just one more."

She was crying and shaking her head, but her pussy was still wet, so fucking wet, and I knew I couldn't stop. I held onto her shoulders, keeping her body still. She shook her head, sobbing, but her hands stayed limp at her side. I pushed down on her shoulders at the same time I thrusted my hips forward, and she let out a scream as my cock pushed past her barrier, sinking deep inside her cunt. Her body was shaking and I started rocking her gently in my arms.

"Daddy..." she whimpered.

"Shhhh." I whispered, kissing her face. "It's over, baby. The pain is over. Daddy loves you so much."

A few moments later, when her body relaxed and was becoming more familiar with my cock inside her, I began moving my hips, rotating slowly, stretching her open, touching her insides. She soon began to moan again, moving her hips with me, rhythmically. I grabbed her knees and pulled them up, resting them on my shoulders, opening her up further. Her breath was shallow, small moans and whimpers escaping her throat, her eyes half closed. I pulled my cock slowly and pushed back in. She gasped and her eyes shot open. I started moving in and out of her and her moans were now long and desperate, her back arched.

"Daddy..." she moaned. "This feels so good."

"Aaaaargh," I groaned. "Daddy loves you and loves your pussy. I want to fuck you harder."

"Yes," she said. "Yes, Daddy, do it. Fuck me harder."

My hips were moving furiously, my cock slipping in and out of her tight cunt. She was so wet her pussy was squelching underneath me, the noise of wet flesh on flesh so titillating.

"Aaagh, fuck," I groaned. "I won't last much longer. Baby girl, I want you to cum. Can you cum for Daddy?"

She was lost in the pleasure, her eyes rolled back in her head, mouth open, forehead slick with sweat.

"Cum for me, baby," I said, louder. "Be a good girl and cum for Daddy"

"Daddy's good girl..." she moaned, as her back arched and her body jerked. An intense orgasm hit her, her hips bucking wildly under me, a loud carnal scream escaping her throat.

"Daddy!!!" she screamed, and with a deep thrust, I came hard, shooting my cum inside her, filling her up. I pulled out my cock with a pop and hot cum leaked out of her as her body fell limp to the bed, her chest heaving, knees shaking. I lied down next to her and she cuddled against me, her tits on my chest, her head under my chin.

"Thank you, Daddy," she whispered with a sigh.

"Oh, baby, you are so welcome. Daddy loves you very much."

She fell quickly asleep in my arms, her breath hot on my chest.