Tay's Tail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John groaned and nodded, "I didn't know that was the case, I thought, seeing as we are different species. I had convinced myself that I couldn't have children if I wanted to be with you."

Tay laughed, "Oh no, we can have many children," she said. John felt his cock twitch within her confines, and Tay giggled. "Let's shower and then, maybe, stay at my place tonight. The bed here is a little damp."

John and Tay stepped out of the bedroom into the living room, holding spare clothes and towels and froze. "Marathon, man," Ronny yelled out, pulling headphones off his head and giving them a thumbs up. John quickly covered himself while Tay continued past John's roommates, adjusting her load so her shampoo would be easier to put in the shower.

"Fuck, I thought you guys went out?" he said.

Marco didn't turn around, "Yeah, we did, over two hours ago."

John blushed and quickly headed to the bathroom with Tay. "Should we keep wearing headphones?" Ronny yelled as he ducked into the bathroom.

John's face was red when he stepped into the bathroom, and Tay had already turned on the water. "Sorry about them," he said.

Tay shrugged, "I don't care, but I think you do." John's blush deepened.

Suddenly, impulsively, he said. "Should we move in together?"

Tay stopped, half under the water, "I thought that was a big step for humans?"

John nodded, "Well, yeah, but I can't imagine it any other way."

Tay finished stepping into the water and held out her hands to him. "Well, maybe we should talk about it and how we will manage our different culture's customs."

John frowned, "What do you mean?" he asked, taking a moment to appreciate the water cascading over her naked form before stepping into the shower.

"A discussion for another time," she said, leaning into and kissing him. "So, meeting the family, maybe moving in together, I guess we are Hi'yet in your culture as well as mine."

"I guess so," he said, rocking her in his arms.

They stood silently under the water for several moments before Tay grabbed her shampoo and stepped back from the water. "We should find a place with a big shower," she said.

John laughed, "Maybe a unit that has a pool and sauna?"

"Sauna?" Tay asked.

"A steam room," he explained. He was still getting used to the words she didn't know.

"Ahh, I would like that," she paused. "Wait, there would be no sex in the steam room, would there?" John shook his head. "That is disappointing." John felt himself twitch. He couldn't believe he was still getting aroused after their last engagement. As they washed, Tay leant over to John, "I really enjoyed that," she said, "I might have to find a way to make it up to you."

John laughed, "I loved every minute of it. You don't have to repay me," he said.

Tay squeezed his balls, saying, "I think you will enjoy it." John moaned. "You remember Lin?" she asked.

John moaned, "Your sister?" he asked.

Tay nodded, "Not in the human sense, but yes. She was asking about you." He moaned again at her touch and her suggestion. "She was interested in you and asked if I would be willing to share."

John moaned again, "I thought we were trying exclusive for a while," he said with some difficulty.

"What would you say to Lin and I doing the same thing to you that you just did to me?" He kissed her passionately. "Tie you down, and let me and Lin please you. I saw the way you looked at her. I know you would like to see her on top of you, like to see her breasts bouncing as she fucks you."

"You're serious?" he asked, "You would do that?"

Tay smiled, "I would love to do that. I would love to share you with Lin, please you with her. Have both of us chew on your delicious cock and hear you beg to cum."

John moaned, "So when are you going to set this up?" he asked.

Tay giggled, "I already have Friday night, dinner, just us three, set dinner at Antonio's, desert menu, with lots of chocolate. Then back to her place, and we will please you until you can't stand it."

John leant past her and shut off the water. "You are an incredible woman," he said.

Tay kissed him softly, passionately. "Then Saturday, we can relax, and I will meet your family on Sunday."

"I can't believe this is my life," John kissed her again. "I love you."

She kissed him back and pressed her wet body up against him, "I love you too. Now help me dry, and we will go back to my place and curl up."

The following day John woke up in Tay's bed alone. He could hear giggling coming from the living room. He got up and pulled on a pair of boxers before opening the door.

"Morning," Tay said brightly.

Lucy, Tay's roommate, smiled and tilted her head towards the kitchen. "Coffee machine is hot," John grunted a thank you, he didn't always wake up easily. "Tay was just telling me you two are going to be out Friday night. Something about having a threesome with two chocolate mad satyrs?"

John blushed, "You told her?" he asked Tay.

Tay shrugged, "She was here when Lin and I were discussing options, so she already knew."

Lucy laughed, "Discussing options? You were talking about how he is going to love.." Tay clapped a hand onto Lucy's mouth, and John barely made out the words 'look like.'

He frowned, "Love what, what looks like?" he asked.

Tay laughed, "Trust me, Lin is eager to spend some time together. She thought you would be more comfortable if we were both there."

John blushed and looked towards Lucy, "Well, it should be an experience."

Lucy laughed as she pulled Tay's hand away from her face. "Yeah, hope you survive."

John went into the kitchen and poured himself some coffee while his girlfriend and her room mate whispered to each other. As he returned to the room, he said, "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to rush this morning. I have a tour group at 10."

Tay laughed, "Do you have one Saturday?" she asked.

John shook his head, "Not until three in the afternoon; why?"

Lucy and Tay laughed.

When Friday came around, John found himself nervous. He dressed up as best he could, as Antonio's was considered one of the best restaurants in town. As he arrived at Tay's, he knocked, and Lucy let him in. "Tay's still finishing getting dressed here." She handed him a can of energy drink and a couple of tablets.

"What's this?" he asked, sceptical.

Lucy smiled, "A couple of vitamins and a slow-release energy pill. I think you are going to need it." She winked and left the main living area to go into her bedroom. John frowned and approached Tay's door. He knocked quietly and heard Tay say, "Yes?"

Opening the door, he had to stop for a moment. Tay was wearing a deep purple satin dress that clung to her figure quite snuggly. It tapered at her hips into a long 'V' of fabric covering her crotch, and as she turned around, he saw it had a little window for her tail to poke out of. "Holy shit, you look hot," he said.

Her hair was platted in long strands, which stood out with the thickness of her frizzy hair, and she battered her thick eyelashes at him. "Glad you like. You look nice as well. Oh, and Lucy remembered to give you the tablets."

"This was your idea?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Tay smiled, "Trust me, you will need all your energy, and I want to show you off to Lin. And who knows, maybe you will impress her."

"And if I impress her?" John asked.

Tay smiled, "Well, she might ask to borrow you."

"You would be alright with me seeing your sister?" he said, flabbergasted.

Tay shrugged, "It's just sex, and I love Lin. I would enjoy knowing she was having good sex."

He was not sure how this all worked but was very excited. "So, should I call a ride?" he asked.

Tay nodded, and he called for an uber. Twenty minutes later, they arrived at the restaurant. As they exited the car, Tay pointed across the street, "Lin lives upstairs there."

"So, we can have a few drinks then," John said, smiling.

Tay gave him a light nudge, "I don't think you should drink too much."

"Afraid I won't make a good impression?" he asked her.

She shrugged, "We are not going to be tied up tonight, so you will have to be able to perform."

John could feel himself hardening at the thought of what would happen tonight as the entered the restaurant. It was a relatively large restaurant space. The tables were well spaced out, dark walnut wood. The room had a warm feeling to it, with artwork and recreations of decos spread across the walls. The music was loud, but not so loud that it would hinder conversation at a table, but would drown out all but the loudest conversations so that neighbouring tables wouldn't hear.

As they were shown to their table, Lin stood up. She was already half way through a glass of wine. John looked her over. She was wearing a dress similar to Tay's. It was blue and asymmetrical, exposing one whole leg of dark fur. The satin was also tighter across her chest, with her larger breasts holding the fabric taught. She was standing directly under a light, and the overhead light made the stretch section over her cleavage semi-transparent.

As they got to the table, Lin gave Tay a hug and a kiss before doing the same to John, though she hugged him quite closely, with her satin-clad leg rubbing against his crotch. "It's nice to know you think so much of me," Lin said.

John blushed, and Tay laughed as they took their seats around the table. "So, John, Tay, I hope this hasn't been too forward for your human dating."

Tay shook her head, "Not at all. I think John is actually quite excited," she said. One of Tay's hands was reaching underneath the small table to stroke John's leg, and as he went to respond, he felt Lin's hoof rub up his leg to reach for his crotch.

"I could tell," the dark-coated satyr said.

John shifted a little uncomfortably before he felt Tay's hand grab Lin's hoof and hold it against his crotch. "We're all friends here, and you don't have to be uncomfortable," she reassured him.

"Well, I haven't done anything like this before, so it's a little unexpected," he said as he reached down and traced his fingers over the engraving on Lin's hoof. "Your hooves are engraved. Can I ask why?"

Lin smiled, "Part of our culture. It lets others know my social status," she said.

"But you don't have carved hooves?" he asked Tay.

Tay shook her head, "No, Lin is a leader in my culture. She has significantly more experience than I do in the ways of our people. We look to her for guidance."

John frowned, "But you can't be that much older than Tay?" he questioned Lin.

Lin laughed and reached up to stroke one horn. "Our horns grow our entire lives. I am, in fact, much older than Tay."

He blinked, "Really? You don't look it."

"I was coming of age before Tay was even born. So in terms of human years, I would be fifteen to

twenty years her senior."

John blinked, "No way? You're in your late thirties?"

Lin smiled back and tilted her head to the side, "Is that a problem?"

"Not at all. I'm just surprised. I thought maybe three to five years older than Tay, not fifteen."

The waiter arrived and asked if anybody wanted any drinks. John looked towards the two women, and Tay said, "You know more about human drinks than us."

"Can we please get three espresso martinis?" he requested.

Lin raised her eyebrows, "Eager, isn't he?" she said.

Tay laughed, "Trust me, we will all enjoy tonight."

"So he does understand what we are like with chocolate and coffee?" Lin checked.

John nodded, "Yes, and I look forward to seeing how the two of you behave a little later tonight." He took a drink of water before saying. "I have to say that is a remarkable dress and is very similar to Tay's."

Lin nodded, "Yes, we had them custom made," her hoof rubbed his erection as she spoke, "It is unfortunate that with this cut, we can't wear any underwear." She tilted her head again, and John paused momentarily, trying to figure out the additional meaning of her comment.

After a moment, Tay pushed his leg slightly, and he realised that it was an invitation. He shifted his chair closer to Lin and put his hand on the exposed fur of her exposed leg. Gently he rubbed the fur as Lin looked towards Tay, "Timid is he?" Tay smiled as John accepted the challenge. Slowly he slid his hand to the inside of her leg and upwards. She sighed softly as he stroked her upper thigh, "Much better," Lin purred.

Their drinks arrived, and the waiter laid them before each person before saying. "I understand we are having the dessert degustation for three with matching wines?"

Lin nodded, "Yes, it should, except for these cocktails, already be paid for."

John turned his head towards Lin, "Well, thanks, I wasn't expecting that."

Lin smiled back at him, "Tonight is my pleasure," she said, tilting her head slightly.

The waiter interrupted the exchange. "We shall begin with caramelised walnuts on a pistachio mousse served with a vibrant pinot gris. Next shall be warm apple crumble with vanilla bean ice-cream and a milk chocolate wafer, served with a wooded chardonnay. This will be followed by a chocolate caramel truffle with fig preserved, served with a creamy blushed wine hinted with orange. For the fourth course, a beetroot, goat's cheese and burnt honey platter will be matched with a dry sangiovese. And we will finish with a dark chocolate tower served with caramel Armagnac sauce and a fortified white." He passed for a moment before continuing. "After which, at the lady's request," he gestured to Lin, "there is to be an additional course, dark chocolate and plum ganache over coconut biscuits with either a coffee or cognac aperitive."

John looked towards Lin, "I felt there was a shortage of coffee and chocolate. I hope you don't mind?"

John cleared his throat as he felt Lin's hand guide his hand higher up her leg. Slowly he brushed his fingers against her furred slit noting his girlfriend's grin.

John couldn't help himself as he looked to the waiter, "And this is to take?" he asked.

"La Signora has requested an elongated dinner over two hours," he said.

John shrugged, "This is an Italian restaurant, right?" the waiter nodded, and John got the impression that the question somehow irked him. "Well, maybe we can get a couple of caffè corretto to keep us going?"

The waiter nodded, "Very well, sir, shall we say after the third course? As we transition from white-matched deserts to heavier wines?"

John nodded, "Sounds good to me, ladies?"

They both nodded and as the waiter left, John picked up his espresso martini. "What is a caffè corretto?" Lin asked.

John smiled, "It's a strong shot of coffee with a shot of grappa in it." He said as he deftly slid his middle finger into Lin's folds.

Lin sighed, "Do you really think he is going to be able to keep up with us after all of this, Tay?"

Tay smiled, "We will see. I know it will be difficult for us each to get back across the street without ripping his clothes off."

Lin smiled, "The ripping of clothes should be kept to the bedroom, just for the sake of human decency." She raised her cocktail, "To good friends," she said.

They clinked their glasses, and John took a sip of his drink. As he did, both women downed theirs in one mouthful. "Wow, you two weren't kidding," he blinked.

Tay winked in his direction, "You know I was holding back the other night, right?" Tay said as she reached her leg up to stroke his crotch with her hoof.

John's face revealed his surprise, "Really? You came like ten times, and you were holding back?" Tay nodded. "What have I gotten myself into?" he asked quietly.

Lin smiled, "I can already smell your arousal, and I can promise you, you won't regret tonight, and if you are as pleasant as Tay says you are, well," she left the thought unfinished with just a slight tilting of the head.

By the time John's suggested caffè corretto came around, he could smell and indeed feel, in Lin's case, the arousal of the two women. She had grown hot to the touch, wet and moaned lightly with every motion and every bite of food.

The small coffee cups were placed in front of them as Lin looked towards Tay, "I'm wondering if we should take the rest to go?" she asked. Tay shook her head and responded in their native tongue. Lin smiled and nodded before raising the glass and replying in their language as she tilted her head. Tay tilted her head to the side without saying a thing, and Lin nodded.

"Well, that's not fair," John said as he picked up the coffee cup. "I know you are discussing something, but I don't speak your language enough to understand."

As Tay held her cup up, she said, "Lin was explaining that it was getting harder for her to have self-control and that I might like to consider the consequences of such lack of control."

Lin nodded and reached a hand down to grab John's cock through his pants. "And Tay let me know she has no problem with my lack of self-control."

John moaned at Lin's touch, "But there was more to it?" Both the satyr women nodded, "Are you going to tell me?" Both the satyr women shook their heads. "Well, I guess I asked for this," he assented before downing his shot of coffee with grappa.

Lin and Tay followed suit, and he heard them both sigh about a minute later. "What was that?" he asked.

"I can feel my heart pounding in my chest, feel my skin electrified with excitement and the tingle accompanying it," Lin said.

Tay quickly looked around, "Basically, the more chocolate and coffee we have, the more we feel turned on."

Lin nodded, "I could cum just from your fingers, but I would ruin my dress and the chair."

John felt like his cock would break his zipper as the waiter arrived with their beetroot desert.

By the time they reached their final course of dark chocolate and plum ganache-coated coconut biscuits, both women were constantly rocking their hips. It wasn't overt, but they could not sit still.

"And would you like cognac or coffee aperitive with this last course?" the waiter asked.

"Coffee," both satyrs replied in unison.

"I think I've had enough coffee," John said. The waiter nodded and left them. "Are you two going to be alright with more coffee?" he asked.

Tay smiled, "Not until we get back to Lin's, then we will be just fine, though you might be a little sore tomorrow."

As John went to respond, Lin smiled, "Tomorrow? He's going to be feeling it come Tuesday."

John bit his lip and humped at Lin's hand in his lap. This night was going to be one to remember.

After dinner, Lin paid the difference with a couple of extra drinks, and they headed out of the restaurant across the road. He kept his hand closed as it was sticky with Lin's arousal. "Thank you for paying for dinner, Lin," John said as they got to the door to her unit.

As she pulled open the door, she pointed to an old elevator and smiled, "I will take compensation from you very shortly, well, not too short, but it will start shortly." Both satyrs laughed as they got into the old elevator with a manual vertical door.

As soon as the elevator started to move, Lin leaned into John and kissed him, her tongue delving into his mouth, and he kissed her back. It was forceful and passionate, and he heard his girlfriend moan as he did. When they broke their lips, about a story and a half up, he saw that Tay had already pulled her dress from her shoulders. It sat at her furred hips as she squeezed her breasts. Then Lin pushed him in her direction.

John needed no further encouragement and quickly bent to suck one nipple into his mouth, moaning as he did so. He felt Tay shudder at his touch and squeal, and he paused. "Did you just cum?" he asked.

As the elevator shuddered to a stop, Tay nodded, "Get used to it. We have a long night ahead of us."

John had barely stood when Lin grabbed him and pulled him into the loft apartment. It was a large open space, a split level with a living area downstairs and a bedroom and bath upstairs, and there were no doors he could see.