Tay's Tail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he got close to the bed, he heard Lin say, "Yes, you were right, he is lots of fun, and yes, I would like to borrow him." She was lying on her stomach, her head propped up on her arms, which framed her tits.

Tay giggled, "Well, I have no problem with that. You will just need to ask him. And being right next door would make that easy."

John lay down on her back, "My dear. You aren't trying to pimp me out, are you?" he asked, kissing her on the back of the head.

Tay smiled, "Of course not, I would never charge Lin, and I think you enjoyed it at least as much as she did."

He had to admit to himself that last night, and this morning, were incredibly erotic, and he had loved every moment of it. "So is this what it's like to date the sattrian way?"

Lin smiled, "More or less, would you be upset if Tay or myself found someone else to have fun with?"

John shook his head, "No, and I don't mind admitting that I find it hard to keep up with Tay. I wouldn't have a chance at keeping up with both of you."

Lin's smiled widened, "I don't know, I think I could get you hard again right now," she said softly, wiggling her tail and arse. "Just think about Tay and I sharing you again, our teeth chewing on you as we kiss."

Tay laughed, "Oh, he's getting hard again," she said. "Too bad we don't have time."

"I don't know," John said, "my shift doesn't start for a couple of hours yet."

Tay wriggled her butt, "But I have that interview at 12." John had forgotten she was being interviewed about magic from their home world for the local newspaper.

Lin smiled, "You can stay if you like. I'm sure we can find something to do to pass the time."

John groaned again, and Tay laughed more, grabbing his cock, "Yep, he feels properly hard now. Maybe you can stay, Lin can show you the apartment next door, and you can press her against the bay windows and make her bleat."

John laughed and rolled off of Tay. "I don't know how much self-control I would have if I stayed," he said.

Lin tilted her head slightly to the side, "Well, as we said last night, satyr are very fertile."

John groaned, "What's unsaid is that you could already be pregnant, so fucking you more wouldn't hurt."

"See how helpful it is to communicate more without saying it?" Lin laughed. "Also that you have some time if you change your mind."

He looked between the two of them, "Wait, how long?"

"About a week for each cycle," Tay said.

John blinked, "Each cycle? What do you mean?"

Tay smiled, "Satyr, have two cycles each fertile period. They release one egg, and about a week later, in earth terms, they release a second egg."

John blinked, "Wait, so you're fertile for two weeks?" they nodded, "And if you get pregnant from last night, I could get you pregnant again?"

Lin smiled, "Maybe, but you would need to be sure you wanted that."

John blushed and moaned, "And, when are you fertile?" he asked his girlfriend.

She smiled, "I'm not ready for a child yet, though I wouldn't be opposed to one. But that first night was about four of five days after my fertile period. So two weeks or so," she said. "I'm sure Lin can help you out during that time, and there are other things we can do."

John was lying on his back, looking at both women upside down, his cock stood out straight, and Tay lazily reached a hand out to stroke him. "You know, I think he is coming around," Tay said to her best friend.

Lin smiled, "Well if he does change his mind, send him my way."

John groaned over his girlfriend's touch and her best friend's words. "So," Tay said, "Do you want Lin to show you around the unit while I go do this interview?" Tay asked.

He groaned again, and both satyrs laughed. "Well, if you want, I can show you around, and, well, who said you have to fuck my pussy?" As she said it, Lin raised her backside and wriggled her tail, "I've been told that it feels great to have a satyr wriggle her tail while you are buried in her arse."

Both of them laughed again as John said, "I think maybe I should leave. I don't know if I could trust myself if I stayed."

"Well, if we move in next door, you will just have to find some self-control," Tay joked.

Lin smiled, "Or not," she said in a sultry voice. "Oh, it will be so much fun having you both just down the hall." Lin rolled off the bed as Tay stood up, and they hugged each other, their breasts pressing together. John bit his lip.

Then Lin turned to him, "Hug?" she asked.

John nodded, and they wrapped each other in a warm embrace. "I got your number from Tay. Any time you want to hang out, let me know. I can't promise I will keep my hands off of you, but I can promise you will enjoy yourself."

John's blush only deepened further. "Well," he said, clearing his throat, "Now the only problem is, what am I going to wear out of here?"

Tay laughed, "Your pants are alright, and so is the suit jacket. Just wear that."

"But my shirt, underwear and belt are ruined, and," he looked down at his cock." I think I'm going to need some support so people can't see my hard cock."

Tay just laughed as she picked up her dress from the floor and slid it over her head. "So, women will know what they are missing, that only Lin and I get," she said. "Though I'm starting to think that even two satyrs won't be enough for you." She looked at both of them before focusing on John, "You really should check out the unit," she said, stepping closer. She leaned in and gave John a kiss on the cheek. "Don't do anything you don't want to," she then turned and walked two steps away before stopping. "But please, do everything you want to," she said, tilting her head and looking toward Lin.

John groaned as his girlfriend left the unit, and then he turned to look at Lin. There was lust in her eyes. "So, should I show you the apartment?" she asked.

"I would like that," John said, his voice catching slightly.

"Good, and you might like to open the side table." A little confused, John leant over to the side table and pulled the drawer open. There was only one thing in the drawer, a tube of lube.

He looked up at Lin, "Bring it with him, just in case," she said. She picked up her coffee and pastries and started towards the stairs. Her long steps sent her furred arse to swish as her tail twitched back and forth. John grabbed his own coffee to follow after her.

As soon as Lin hit the bottom step, she ran off giggling, out the door and down the hall. John took a moment to follow after her.

As he opened the door to the other apartment, he found a large, well-lit living area, the loft bedroom above his head and the stairs forward and to the right. What caught his attention, however, was Lin leaning against the glass bay windows, wriggling her arse and looking over her shoulder at him. John didn't know what Lin had done with her coffee and pastries but put his beside the door as he popped the cap of the lube and walked towards her.

"You know, if anyone looks up, they will be able to see us," she said as he got close. They will see you behind me, pressing my tits against the glass.

John squeezed a measure of lube onto his hard cock and stroked himself to cover his cock. Then he stepped in close behind Lin. "Is that a problem for you? Or an enjoyment?" he asked as he pushed between her legs.

His cock slid under her arse and along her wet slit, and she moaned, "No problem." As he pulled back, his cock slid up to the entrance of her cunt, and he paused, his cock head resting against her. "Be careful. I seem to remember you saying that if you start with that, you might not be able to stop again." She wriggled her butt, and he moaned as his head slid slightly deeper.

"You're right," he said, grabbing her hips. He held himself there, his cock so close to entering her as he struggled between his desires. He loved the idea of being able to fuck this sexy satyr's arse, but instinctively, all he wanted to do was give her a child.

After several moments Lin moaned, "I do believe you are pushing into me, John. Whatever would Tay say?" As John went to respond, Lin knocked on the glass, and John peered around her shoulder. There, two stories below, he could see Tay smiling up at them. She had walked the block to see exactly this. She blew them a kiss as John pushed forward, sinking his length into his girlfriend's fertile best friend. "Please," Lin said as he slowly started to fuck her, as Tay turned away to continue down the street.

"What do you want?" he grunted.

Lin pushed her arse backwards, and he groaned again. "I want you to fuck me. I want you to get me pregnant." He sighed as he started to fuck her more quickly, with long slow strokes. "Yes, please," Lin begged quietly. Her head was turned, her cheek pressed against the glass, as were her large breasts.

"God, this feels so good," John moaned.

"Don't stop. Just let go, please," Lin begged again.

John grabbed her tail and pulled it and felt her shudder and her cunt spasm. He moaned again, "Jesus," he grunted. "So fucking hot."

As he fucked her, Lin continued to shudder, "You want this, don't you?" she asked. "You want to fuck me, and you want to cum in me, give me a child?" John leant into her shoulder and lightly bit her shoulder blade as he continued to speed up. "Please, John, give me a child," Lin begged.

John groaned into her shoulder as he reached up and grabbed both her horns. Pulling her head back, he pushed himself deeply into her, and she shuddered in orgasm. "Now, please cum." John could not resist the passionate begging of the sexy woman and pulled her close as he felt his cock spray into her. "Yes," Lin groaned in response.

John grunted several times as he came, amazed that he could still cum that much after last night and this morning. Then he slumped against her sweaty back as Lin giggled under him. "Oh my, that was nice," she said. "When you move in, I will have to find some way to say thank you."

John laughed, "I can't believe we just did that," he said, panting as she stood and turned around. Lin kissed him softly and held him. Her large breasts pressed against his chest.

"Shall we finish out drinks while I show you the rest of the unit? It has two bathrooms, well, kind of," she said.

John laughed, "How can it kind of have two bathrooms?" he asked.

Excitedly Lin grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the stairs. She paused momentarily at the foot of the stairs to lean down and pick up the coffee and pastries she had left there. As she bent at the waist, John could see his milky cum upon her cunt lips, her furry snatch not letting a drop escape. He moaned.

"Come on," Lin said, heading up the stairs as she bit into her pastry. "I'm suddenly ravenous."

John laughed, "I know what you mean," he confessed.

The stairs were polished wood, and for a moment, John wondered how she took them with such grace given her hooves, but at the top, he was distracted by the bedroom. A large walk-in wardrobe sat at one side. There was ample space for a bed that would look out upon the large floor-to-ceiling bay windows. Beside where he would put a bed were some towel rails, and a large flat shower head was embedded in the ceiling above a slab of dark stone or concrete.

Lin wasted no time turning on the water, a broad spray cascading down to run over the stone and drain at each side. John was about to ask about it when he felt a heavy push at his back and stumbled underneath the cold water. "Shit," he yelled, stepping straight to the other side. "That's fucking freezing."

Lin laughed, "Well, there's no hot water because no one lives here. But just think, waking up in the morning, rolling over in bed to watch Tay showering, wouldn't it be sexy?"

"So this is the sort of bathroom?" John chittered.

Lin nodded, "There's another one downstairs," she put her coffee and packet from the now-finished pastry down and stepped into the water. "I almost rented this one, but I preferred the extra space of mine."

John watched her. He couldn't believe she was happily standing under the cold water. Her flesh dimpled, and her nipples hardened with the cold. She stepped out the other side and pressed herself against him, and her nipples were rock hard, and John really wanted to bite them. "Thank you," Lin said softly.

He shook his head, "I enjoyed myself as well, and if I can give you what you desire," he shrugged, "Tay obviously cares about you, and you are a lot of fun, not just in bed." He paused a moment, "I can say that doing this in my culture is considered wrong, but I can't tell you why other than it is the way of things."

Lin turned the water off and held out her hand, "Come back to mine. We will get dressed and talk."

As they walked down the stairs from the loft bedroom, Lin slipped, and John barely managed to grab her before she hit the stairs. "Thank you again."

"We might need to get some nonslip things for the stairs. I would hate for someone to stumble due to hooves," he said.

Lin smiled, "Speaking of which," she began as she led him back to her apartment. "Next time, would you like to try my hooves?"

"Sorry, try your hooves?" he asked.

Lin smiled as she closed the door behind him. "Yes, have you lie down, and I gently stroke you with my engraved hooves? You did seem to like the look of them. And next time, they will be more spectacular."

He blinked as he started to collect his clothes, "Are you getting more engraving done?" he asked.

She shook her head, her dark hair sticking to her sides and breasts from the weight of the water. "I'm getting the engraving inlaid with enamel, the same colour as my dress last night."

She went to a set of drawers and pulled out a garment. As he watched, she slowly clasped a neckpiece around her throat, then slid her arms through the long ribbons, which were then cinched with an elasticised belt. Once the belt was taught, she shifted the ribbons into a more comfortable position. The one's over her breasts only covered her nipples, slightly indenting her flesh. The rest had length and flow, seeming to shift with her body, gape and pull taught. Under the belt each ribbon hung. They were somehow weighted and sat down to her knees. "Wow, that's some outfit," John said.

Lin smiled, "Thanks," she said. "Actually, I need to thank you for your gift. What if I took Tay shopping for some custom lingerie? I have several, and I am sure some of the designs would be very fetching on Tay."

John hesitated a moment, "Can I ask you something?" She nodded. "You seem to spend a lot of money. You shouted us dinner, this unit is more than Tay, and I could afford on our income together."

Lin laughed, "You want to know where the money comes from?" He nodded. "Well, I represent the interests of my people here on Earth. So later today, I am meeting with the mayor and the chief of police to discuss abuse and violence against Mythfolk. The Mythfolk here and from back home pay me, but what we use for currency there is worth a little more on this side of the portal."

"Wait, what?" he asked.

Lin watched him dress, "We exchange gems and fine metals for currency." John fastened his pants and pulled his suit jacket on. It was missing one button, but the other was still fastened. So, one of our coins, back home, is worth about $500."

"Wait, what?" he asked again.

"Yes, we aren't allowed to bring them, as there are concerns it would cause a thing called the market to crash. But I'm considered a diplomat, so I have an exception to that rule."

"So, you are rich?" he said.

Lin shrugged, "In your terms, very much so." She paused to appreciate him. "I like that look on you, especially not wearing any underwear, and it lets prospective lovers see what they will be dealing with."

"Umm, thanks," John said, feeling embarrassed.

Lin laughed. "You, me and Tay are going shopping next week. I will buy you a new suit, one which will be complimentary to your build, and Tay some lingerie, and maybe, I will have to try some things on as well." She tilted her head.

"You want me to see you trying on lingerie?" he asked.

Lin smiled and stood up, "I want you to be extra ravenous for next time. My first cycle ends Wednesday, so next Friday or Saturday would be nice if you are still willing to help me."

He felt himself throb, and Lin's eyes went to his crotch as the silhouette of his cock crept down the leg of his pants. "And I think, next time, a grazing plate and a movie so we can spend a long time in each-others embrace."

John cleared his throat and picked up his phone. There was a message from Tay. "Thank you for last night, and thank you for helping out Lin; whatever you decide, I am very grateful."

John shook his head, and Lin paused, "Yes?"

He laughed, "It's just strange. Tay sent me a message saying thank you for helping you out."

"And why is that strange?" she asked.

John laughed, "I can't imagine a human relationship having a girlfriend thank a boyfriend for getting her best friend pregnant."

Lin wrapped her arms around him, "Well, we are a little more cultured," she said teasingly.

John reached behind her and cupped her arse momentarily before pulling her tail. She moaned as he stepped away. "Oh, tease," she said.

John laughed, "I just want you to be ravenous for next time. Please talk to Tay, I want to help, and it was a lot of fun. So, let me know when is best for you and Tay, and I will make myself available."

She kissed him, "Thank you. Now you have to be at work soon, yes?"

He nodded, "Yeah, and I have to get home and change. My boss wouldn't like it if I looked like a stripper while driving the tour bus."

"Until next time, John," she kissed him again. "And you seem like a fine partner for my Tay."

John was distracted during his shift. He missed several cues and made a wrong turn. He couldn't get his mind off the last several weeks. He knew he was falling in love with Tay. He was completely infatuated with her and hadn't introduced a girl to his family in years. But his upbringing warred with him. Not only his Christian upbringing of no sex before marriage but also his human upbringing. His girlfriend introduced him to one of her best friends because Tay wanted him to help get her pregnant.

It all seemed so strange to him like he should have a problem with this. But the Mythfolk were so frank and honest that he knew it was no problem for them.

By the time he got home, he was exhausted from the night and morning of sex and his riling brain. He just wanted a quiet night to try and process everything, but that was not to be.

He entered his unit to find Marco and Alicia at the dinner table. As soon as Marco said hi, Alicia turned to face him. "You did, didn't you?"

John stopped, stunned, "Did what?" he asked.

"You fucked Tay's best friend," she accused him.

Marco spat his food and looked up at John, "Dude, you like this chick. How could you?"

John blushed, "Well, Tay asked," he said, scratching the back of his head.

The couple sat in silence for a moment before Marco said, "Wait? Your girlfriend asked you to have sex with her best friend?"

John's blush deepened, "Kind of," he admitted.

Alicia still seemed annoyed, "How do you kind of get asked to have sex with someone?"

John bit his lip, "Well, it was more. They wanted to tie me down together," Alicia's eyes went wide, and Marco laughed. "And to help Lin have a baby," he finished.

Marco's laugh abruptly stopped as Alicia said, "Sorry? Your girlfriend, innocent Tay, asked you to have sex with both of them and help her friend get pregnant?"

Now it was John's turn to laugh, "Oh, Tay is not innocent. I guess Lucy only gave you half the story. Wait, where's Ronny?"

Marco waved a hand dismissively, "He's out with Lucy."

"Oh good, I don't need him giving me congratulations for this," John said.

Alicia put her head in her hands, "Wait, start from the beginning and don't spare any detail," she said. Marco shot her a look, and she added, "No, I mean, how did this happen? I don't want to know about what position you were in."