TBBT Website Battle 11 - Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped some lotion into her palm and gripped the man's shaft. Her tiny hand barely wrapped around it. The man didn't flinch. He continued to smile down at her with a devilish look. Unlike most everyone before him, he wasn't nervous at all. He seemed quite comfortable with the situation, actually. This isn't his first rodeo! she thought to herself.

"I've fantasized about fucking those fat fuckin' titties of yours since the first time I laid eyes on 'em," he snarled.

"That's an impressive piece of equipment you've got there, bub," she whirred while she continued to stroke him.

"Sluts love it," he snarled again. "Even when I shove it up their ass...well, after they get over the pain."

"Mmmmmm, you're starting to turn me on."

"Maybe you'd like it shove your ass...slut."

"Maybe next time, bub." She turned to Raj. "Raj, get the number for this huge cock when we're done here." Raj nodded and gave a thumbs up. The man growled under his breath when she slid forward and wrapped her fleshy mounds around his pounding pole. She started to bounce, imagining what it would be like having him in her ass. Jesus! The thought of it! I'm sopping wet!

Bernadette began to bounce, sliding the man in between her globes. With each slide down, several inches of the man's member popped out of her cleavage. He started to pump his hips. She felt his hands on the back of her head pull her forward.

"Why don't you suck it, slut? Huh? Suck it, bitch!" The tip smacked against her lips with each thrust. She finally opened wide and took him in. "Oh fuck yeah! That's it!"

He threw his hips harder, each time lifting her mounds with his thighs, allowing him to dive deeper into her mouth. Bernadette sucked on him as hard as she could and swirled her tongue around the tip each time.

The man's grip on her head grew stronger. His body began to tense. "Oh yeah! You're fucking good!" His hips began to stutter. Suddenly, he pulled back and began to stroke his throbbing muscle. "Hold em up! Come on, hold 'em up! I'm gonna paint those motherfuckers white!"

She cupped her breasts and shook them while looking up at him with bedroom eyes. "C'mon, big boy, let's see what you've got. Give it to me. Give it all to me. Cover my tits with your..." The blast rocked her backwards. "Holy mother of God!"

It looked like someone had opened a fire hydrant. A white blast crashed into her sternum and splashed across her chest. A second equally devastating blow struck just below her breast with her body knocked backwards, coating the underside of them. Several more spurts of what would come from any other money shot out into her cleavage and across the top of her cum catchers. Out of self-preservation, she leaned forward and took him into her mouth, taking whatever he had left down her throat.

Raj pointed at the man while Bernadette sucked his hose. "Jimmy Rockett! I knew I recognized you! Jimmy Rockett!" Jimmy Rockett was an up and coming porn star best known for his money shots.

Jimmy finally pulled back and shook his cannon at Bernadette, sending a spray of droplets across her face.

Jimmy turned to Raj with a devilish grin. "That's right." He threw another $100 at Raj. "That's for the blow job and cum bath." He looked down at Bernadette. "You're as good as advertised."

Bernadette looked down at her cum covered torso. "Mother Mary and Joseph! Damn!" After taking several scoops with her fingers and slipping them between her lips, she grabbed a towel and began to wipe herself down. She looked up at Jimmy. "How would you like to be in one of my videos?"

"If it means I get to fuck that tight little ass of yours, I'm all in...pun intended."

She turned to Raj. "Raj, get this man's number!"

*****

After servicing a handful of men, Penny couldn't stand it anymore. She climbed off her knees and raised her hand.

"Guys! I need a little break! I'll be right back!" An audible groan from the crowd was heard. "I'll make it up to you! I swear!" She turned to Leonard, grabbed his hand, and pulled him towards the back of the tented booth.

"Huh? What...what's going on?" he asked.

"I need to be fucked and I need to be fucked right now!"

"Huh?" Then it hit him. "Oh! Uh, okay!"

Once they were behind the tented booth, Penny dropped her shorts, spun around, grabbed a tent pole, bent over and spread her legs.

"C'mon, big boy! Fuck me with that fat fucking cock of yours!"

Leonard was already rock hard. He didn't need any warm up. He unzipped his pants and his mighty sword flopped out.

He waved it at her. "You mean this fat fucking cock?"

"Ohmagawd, yes! Give it to me!" Leonard stepped between her legs and held himself steady. Suddenly, Penny's head snapped back. "Holy crap on a cracker!" His sword sliced through her soaking wet slit like a hot knife through butter.

Leonard began to furiously pump his hips. "Ha ha! How do you like that?! Huh? How do you like that?!"

"Ohmagawd! I love it! I fucking love it!"

"Whose cock do you like best? Huh? Who's cock do you like best?"

"Oh fuck! Yours! Yours! Fuck me with that fat fucking cock! Oh fuck yes!"

Some of the crowd heard the commotion coming from behind the tent. They slipped between Penny's tent and the display of cheap art in the booth next to hers.

"Oh shit!"

"They're...they're doing it!"

"Give it to her! Give it to her hard, man!"

"Fuck that bitch!"

Phones came out of every pocket and began to record every move.

"Hear that? Hmmm? See that? Your fans want me to fuck your slutty little cunt hard!" Leonard barked.

"Oh fuck yes! Give it to me! Give it to me hard!" Leonard reached around and swatted her vibrating clit. Her head snapped back. "Oh fuck! Oh you motherfucker!" Leonard laughed and swatted it again. "Fuck!" He pressed her button. Hard. "Ohmafuckinggawd fuuuuuuuuck!"

Her body began to visibly tremble. It felt like a California earthquake was rumbling through her lithe body.

"Holy shit! Look at that!"

"What a slut!"

"Lucky bastard!"

Leonard continued to punish her hole. "Hear that? Huh? They know what a slut you are!"

"Ohmagawd, yes! Fuck my slutty little hole!"

Penny grunted when he buried himself as far as he could and leaned in. "You've got one more hole that hasn't been touched today," he buzzed into her ear.

Her eyes opened wide. "Ohmagawd," she moaned.

He pulled out. "Come on. Say it. Tell me you want me to stick it in your ass. Beg me. Beg me to fuck your ass."

She gasped when he pressed his shiny tip to her quivering pucker. "(gasp) Ohmagawd, please. Please fuck my ass. Please. Yes. Please," she panted.

He pressed harder. "I don't think your fans heard you. Louder. Beg me. Louder."

She clenched her teeth when his swollen tip slipped in. "Ohmyfucking God, yes! Please! Please fuck my ass with that huge fucking cock! Please! I'm begging you! GAHFUCK!"

Just like that, he was balls deep.

"Holy shit! Did you see the size of his cock?!"

"It's even bigger than it looks on her videos!"

"She took the whole fucking thing!"

"Lucky bastard!"

Leonard began to grind her backside. "Jesus Christ! Even after all the times you've taken my up your ass, you're still tight as hell!"

"That's because...FUCK!...because you're so fucking huge!"

Leonard nodded to the small, gathered crowd to his left. "Hey, one...fuck...one of you come over here and...and squeeze her tits. She...she loves having...her...tits...played with when...when she's getting fucked...in...the ass."

What followed looked like a Three Stooges movie. Men tripped over each other trying to be the lucky man. Instead, Penny was surrounded. It felt like a thousand pairs of hands were squeezing more than her mounds. Hands roamed every inch of her body and crevices.

"Oh! Oh! Fuuuuuuuccccckkkk!" Her sphincter clamped around Leonard's post with another screaming orgasm. Fingers had inserted themselves into her still twitching twat and smacked her raised kernel.

"Let's see if we can quiet this bitch down!" A pair of hands twisted her head. Thick, hard flesh pressed against her flesh. She opened her hungry mouth and it slammed against the back of it. "Oh fuuuuuuuck!" The new insertion slid in and out of her mouth while Leonard continued his assault on her ass and her body was covered with curious hands.

Leonard's claws dug into Penny's hips. She felt his muscle throb inside her darkness. She knew he was close. Leonard grimaced down at her. "Ready? Huh? Ready, cunt? Huh? Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Ggggaaaahhhhhh!" His hot, thick spunk shot deep inside her. She almost felt like it was going to shoot out of her mouth. Leonard pumped and pumped until he'd emptied his nut sack. "Holy shit, that never gets old," he panted as he pulled out, letting loose a stream of white down the back of her tan thighs. He slapped his bone on her ass three times, sending a spray up her back and across the hands examining her flesh.

A body shoved Leonard to the side. "I'm next!" A muffled grunt escaped Penny's lips when a new mast sliced through her gash quite unceremoniously and buried itself balls deep. "Oh fuck, this snatch is tight!"

"Jesus Christ! This bitch sucks dick like a pro! Fuck! I...I'm about to...bust...a nut...Gaaaahhhhhfuck!"

Penny's mouth quickly filled with thick, strange, cum. Each pulse of his brawn shot a fresh load down her throat. She gulped and swallowed as hard and fast as she could, but couldn't keep up with the volume. This motherfucker needs to beat off more often! Streams of white slipped through her lips and began to pool at the man's feet.

The man had no sooner pulled himself out of her face when he was pushed aside. "Step aside, bitch!" Just like that, a new set of hands was pulling her into a groin. "Oh fuck!" he yelped when he passed through her lips and his balls bounced off her chin. "The whore swallowed the whole fucking thing!"

*****

Meanwhile, back at Bernadette's booth, she continued to service customers while Penny was giving it away.

"Oh shit! Gonna...gonna...cummmmmmmaaaaahhhhhh!" The rod filling her cleavage with several spurts of jizz up her sternum and across the top of her bouncing boobs.

"Ooooo yeah, baby! That's it! Give it to me!" she cheered, just as she had done for the better part of the afternoon.

The man pulled back and surveyed the damage. His jaw went slack when she took two fingers, ran them across her chest, and scooped the contents into her mouth with a smile.

"Wow," the man muttered as he tucked and zipped. "Uh, wow. Um, uh, uh, thanks, uh, Bernie."

She gave a devilish look. "Thank you, honey!" She wiped his reward off her chest with one of the towels Raj had purchased and turned her head. "Next!" she screeched.

Just then, Raj heard a quiet, "Excuse me. Excuse me," female voice from the very edge of the booth. It was an attractive , buxom brunette trying to get his attention. She was only slightly taller than Bernadette but her build was very similar. Her brunette hair wrapped her round, friendly face. She was dressed in a tight blue halter top and tattered blue jean shorts.

Raj walked over to her. "I'm sorry. Bernie's not doing girls today."

She giggled. "He he! No, I wanted to talk to you. You're Raj, right?"

Raj was taken aback at the fact she wanted to talk to him and that she knew his name. He puffed out his chest. "Yes, that's correct. Actually, it's Rajesh, but my friends call me Raj. And your name?"

"Oh! Kat. I'm the same way. It's Katherine, but I go by Kat."

Raj held out his hand. "Very nice to meet you, Kat."

"So, you're in a bunch of her videos, right?"

He nodded. "I am."

"They also call you 'Caramel', right?"

"That's correct! 'Caramel', short for 'Caramel Candy'." He paused. "Because, you know, I'm so sweet and delicious. I wanted 'Mocha', but 'Caramel' works, too."

"When you say 'sweet and delicious', you're referring to...you know..." She nodded at his crotch.

"My penis? And, you know, what comes out of it? Yes, that's correct," he said proudly.

Her face began to turn red. "Can I...can I see it?"

This really caught him off guard. "You want to see...my penis?" She nodded. The video Raj began to emerge. His face took on a crooked grin. "You mean you want to see...my cock?" She batted her eyelashes at the words but nodded her head again. "Well, I can show it to you. But, if I do, you have to suck it."

Her face turned a bright shade of red. "Oh-oh-okay."

Is this a great country or what?! "But you have to say it first. Go ahead. Say it."

"Say what?"

"'Raj, may I see your cock, please?'"

She batted her eyes again and gulped. "Raj...can I...will you...will you show me your...cock...please? May I see your...cock...please?"

"And what are you going to do if I show it to you?"

"I...I'm going to suck it. If you show me your...cock...I'm going to suck it."

Raj grinned and directed her to the side of the tent and brought her in.

Not having been in this position before, Raj wasn't sure how to proceed. "So, uh, how do you want to do this? Do you want to do the honors? Or do you, you know, want me to just, you know, whip it out?"

"I...I'll do it." She slowly dropped to her knees until her face was staring at the huge bump in his khakis. Wow! She nervously reached up and began to pull the zipper down. Both of their hearts were racing.

ZZZZZZZZIP! FLOP!

It felt good to have his trouser snake out in the open. He'd had a hard-on all day watching Bernadette service men in varying ways. He shivered when the beautiful Kat wrapped her warm, soft fingers around his veiny shaft.

"Oh my God!" she panted as she began to softly stroke it. "It's even bigger in person!"

"Yes, I get that all the time." Like, never!

"Really? You show your peni...cock...to people all the time?"

Raj nodded. "Oh, yes." He watched her stare at it while she stroked it. "Um, I believe you said you were going to do something?"

"Oh! Right! Sorry."

She moved in closer. He felt her hot breath rush across his purple tip. She parted her lips. A moist heat surrounded him.

"Oh! Ohhhhh yessss! Oh yes, that feels nice.," he moaned.

She pulled her face back and looked up at him. "Really? Did you like that?"

He nodded. "Oh yes. Please continue. Ughgah!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh fuck!" The stranger pulled out of Bernadette's mouth and pulled her head forward. "That's it! Take it down your throat! Gak!" he barked when he dove into her throat. "Gaaahhhhhhh!" he cried out as he began to fill her gullet with his spunk.

Kat's round face was bobbing on Raj's mocha colored stick. His hands were on the back of her head, helping her keep rhythm.

"Yesss, that's it. Suck my cock. Suck my cock, you little slut," Raj spit.

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

"Come on, you little slut. Take it down your throat. Take it down your throat! I know you can! All women can, they just don't know it. Take it!" His tip slammed against the back of her mouth.

It was true. She had deepthroated one man before. But he wasn't even half the size of Raj. She wanted to please her porn star idol. She concentrated on relaxing her throat muscles. She swirled her tongue around his thick shaft constantly.

Raj's head snapped back. "Fuck!" His balls slapped against her chin that was shiny with saliva. "Good girl! I knew you...you could do it!"

"Mmmmmgggggg! Ggggggfffff!" she gurgled.

Bernadette wiped a stream of white from her chin and tucked it between her lips. "Mmmmmmm," she purred while looking up at the client who had just finished in her mouth.

"Thanks, Bernie. That was awesome! You were great!"

"Mmmmm, you weren't so bad yourself." She turned her head. "Next!" Then she saw the woman servicing Raj. "What the...Raj!"

"I...I'm a little busy here," he moaned.

"I see that! You're supposed to be helping me!"

"Hey! I'm making one of my fan's dream come true!"

"Grrrrrrr...fine!" She waved at the next man anxiously waiting. "C'mon, bub, I ain't got all day!"

Raj had learned to control himself. After several minutes, and Bernadette had satisfied two more happy customers, Raj finally pulled Kat off his face. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" she said, swatting at his hand.

"I've got a real treat for you. Take off your pants," he said in a demanding tone.

"Huh?" Kat gasped. "Oh! Really?!"

He nodded. "Really."

Her shorts slid down her legs, quickly followed by her baby blue thong, revealing a neatly trimmed bush of dark hair.

He grabbed the bottom of her halter top. "Let's see these boobies." She raised her arms. The top flew over her head and tossed to the side. A pair of perky round piles of flesh appeared with tiny, pointed nipples in the center of pink areolas. She squeaked when Raj grabbed them both. "Wow! These are awesome!"

"Really? You think so?"

"Oh yes!" He spun her around and pushed her shoulders. Her hands landed on the edge of the booth. She spread her legs, revealing a puffy, glistening pussy. "Look at you, you naughty girl. You're soaked!" he jeered.

"I...I know. Sucking your...your huge...cock...oh my God! Made me so wet!" She gave a loud gasp when he slid his monster the length of her slit. "Ohmagawd," she moaned.

He leaned over her. "I'm going to ruin you for every other man," he whispered in her ear.

She closed her eyes and sighed, "Ohmagawd." His head slipped through her velvety folds. "Ohhhhhhmagawd," she sighed. He slid further. "Ohhhhhhmawd," she sighed louder. He threw his hips forward and buried himself balls deep. Her eyes flew open. "Oh my fucking God!" she wailed.

"Oh ma gawd!" Raj moaned. "Your...your pussy...it's so tight!"

Her jaw clenched. "That's because you're so damn big!" She turned her head and looked at him over her shoulder. "Now fuck me! Fuck my...my tight little pussy with...with that...fat...cock!" He pulled back and threw his hips forward. "FUCK!" she wailed.

*****

"Fuck," the man moaned when he pulled out of Penny's ass. "That was incredible."

SMACK! YIPE!

After an hour long gangbang behind the booth, it was just Penny and Leonard. She had blotches of white on her tan body. Matching streaks of white ran down her chin and thighs.

"Fuck," Penny sighed. "That didn't go exactly as planned. I got a little more cock than I had planned!" she chuckled.

"Yeah, well, be that as it may be..." Slut! Leonard looked at his watch. "We've got 45 minutes before the fair closes."

"(GASP!) Oh balls! The contest! Fuck!" She grabbed her top off the ground and swiped it at the unintended make-up on her luscious body, then grabbed Leonard's hand and pulled him back into the booth.

Having grown bored of waiting, unaware of what was going on behind the tent, the crowd in front of Penny's booth had thinned considerably. Only a few stragglers were nearby.

"Shit!" Penny barked while she stood in the booth naked. "Fuck it!" She walked to the very front of the tent and turned to Leonard. "I've got time to make up. I'm all warmed up anyway, so..."

Leonard's head fell into his hands. "Awwwww, shit."

Penny turned back to the street and chopped her arm through the air at three imaginary lines. "Okay, you horny motherfuckers!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. "$200 blow jobs, this line! You wanna fuck my tight little pussy?! $300 this line! Wanna fuck my ass?! $500 this line!"

The lines filled in quickly. One by one, Penny pulled them in. Whoever wanted to slice her slit laid on the ground, with the blow job in front and the ass fucker behind. Just after she landed in the lap of the first man on the ground, she turned to Leonard.

"These motherfuckers get no more than five minutes! Got it! Five minutes! If they don't shoot their load in five minutes, too fucking bad! Time it!"

"Then I guess we'd better get busy, huh?" the man behind her jeered.

"Gahfuck!" she barked when he hammered her gaped back door. "Ggggffffkkkkk!" she gurgled when the man in front buried himself in her throat.