TDofF A Sister's Heart Ch. 09

Story Info
Omega.
6.4k words
4.47
3.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,172 Followers

The Daughter of Frigg

Book 2 - A Sister's Heart

From the Diary of: Megan Easter Gossler

As told by: Owen Nomrist

Omega

-

The High Plain Centaur Tribe were farmers inhabiting the area of Levering south of Vantage. Walking there from Echo Basin should have taken 5 hours, but loaded down with 10 gryphon carcasses it took all day to make the trek. The walk was easy enough, at least until they reached the Wanapum Dam and Akecheta led them down Huntzinger road which would have been a pretty drive but was an unforgiving walk.

Akecheta blew his horn when they were a half mile north of the railroad tracks just outside of Levering, and as the hunting party came to the outer perimeter of the agricultural village, the entire Centaur tribe was waiting for them. The young men galloping out ahead to meet the hunters while hooping and hollering the whole way.

Akecheta and Honaw brought the hunting party to a stop before the Chieftain, an older and very composed Centaur who seemed to personify dignity and patience as the children interrupted the return ceremony with questions about the hunting and if they had any stories to tell. Akecheta smiled as Honaw and Gaagii and the other hunters talked with friends and younger brothers and lovers, giving brief descriptions of their adventures.

Amanda smiled at the scene, she couldn't remember the last time she had seen such a happy familial, tribal greeting and welcome. This was so different from what her life had been. Fast paced, always working, always on the move. The feeling of this place was so much closer, slower... and relaxed.

A few Centaurs, family of Inteus mostly, noticed he was missing and began asking questions as to where he was. Moving forward to stand just ahead of the older Centaurs and the women the Chieftain, who had noticed everything put his arms in the air to called everyone to attention.

Amanda could tell that the Chieftain had taken notice that every hunter was loaded down with spoils of the hunt. That Amanda walked with Honovi, and that Inteus was missing. He noticed that Amanda had pink feathered hair and the wings of a Harpy, but the tail of a gryphon, and yet she was clearly neither a gryphon nor a Harpy. The entire tribe noticed her nudity and the fact that she had Honovi's gryphon feather loincloth and bra and marriage feathers in her hair. They also saw that she carried a Centaur long knife and a recurved horse bow.

"It is good to see you my sons," the Chieftain called out so everyone could hear, "We are blessed! It is good that you have had a successful hunt... very successful by appearance!"

"Tribe Father," Akecheta called out in response, "The hunt was long and nearly futile but at the end, on our way home we came across a pride of gryphons and this woman. She and another woman were... under assault when we killed 4 gryphons and the rest fled."

"You have much more than 4 gryphons on you backs my sons," the Chieftain answered.

"Yes Father," Akecheta agreed and continued his narration of what happened, "After we cleaned and packed our kills we continued on our way back home when we came upon the gryphons once again. They had terrorized all, and killed some of our Harpy neighbors to the north. Even after the Harpies killed 2 of the gryphons their numbers we were still outnumbered 9 to 6 unencumbered hunters. So, we aligned with Sacajawea and her daughters. It was a great battle, we killed all of the gryphons save the Alpha. However, we lost Cheyenne, one of the human women and property or Honovi; Abedabun, Daughter of Sacajawea; and Inteus of the High Plains Tribe."

"That is quite the adventure, we will build a pyre and light a fire for 3 days for our fallen friends and family," the Chieftain proclaimed, then pointed to Amanda and asked, "Who is that woman, and whose property is she?"

"Honovi's," Akecheta pronounced, "Both women were bought and purchased by legal abdication of tribal gifts, property, and produce from this hunt. What is his, is his and nothing else. Witnessed by us, his 8 brothers, now 7."

"Honovi," the Chieftain called and asked, "Are you satisfied with you purchase? Is she... property or wife?"

"Yes, Father," Honovi answered, "I am happy with my purchase, and she is my wife."

"Very well then," the Chieftain said loudly for all to hear, "My blessings on you and your new family. May you sire many children, and my condolences on the loss of your other woman."

"Thank you Father," Honovi answered.

There was a lot more whooping and hollering from excited children, and questions from womenfolk and mothers, and inquiries about the hunt and what they saw while on the hunt from the older men. Honovi, however, led Amanda down the road to a small barn house. She found the home quaint, very utilitarian, and spacious with objects and furniture uniquely manufactured for a Centaur.

Amanda helped unpack the gryphons meat and bones from his and Cheyenne's kills. The third gryphon killed by Amanda, she gave to Sacajawea. Before they left, Honovi spent a lot of time butchering Sacajawea's carcasses so that her tribe could easily finish their curing process for their meat. Later Sacajawea told them that her Clan would stay only long enough to give birth to the fertilized eggs within her and her impregnated daughters and then they would leave. They would take the meat and move the Clan to a new location further down the river before all 64 eggs hatched a whole new pride of gryphons.

For the rest of the day Honovi took time from every task to show Amanda how to properly prepare the meat. How to pack it and where to store it. Then he took skins and bones and claws and feathers, and showed her his work shop were he tanned the leather, and found different uses for the bones. He explained that over the coming days and months Centaur craftsmen and women would come and barter different bones, leather hides, and feathers from him in exchange for harvest grains, fruits and crafted utensils.

The next few days turned into a week as Amanda made love to Honovi every morning, after lunch, and twice in the evenings, and she found she was happier than she remembered being in a long time.

____(!)____

Cheyenne woke up the next morning with the spear shaft still impaling her abdomen just below her sternum and exiting her back. Laying on her side, she screamed in agony as she pulled the spear back through her body and out. As she pulled the tip out of her belly, overwhelming nausea swept over her causing her to vomit as darkness shrouded her vision and she passed out.

When she awoke again she was immediately assaulted by the smell of dried vomit on the pavement in front of her. She tried to roll away and couldn't move her lower body at all. Thinking she must be pinned beneath something she looked down and saw nothing was on her! Touching her thighs she felt nothing except her fur and flesh beneath her fingers! Frantically she ran her hands down to her pubic mound, and then up her growing belly until she reached a star shaped scar where the spear impaled her. Above the scar she could feel her own fingers touching her skin, below the scar nothing!

She began to cry and weep for hours. Eventually, she had no more energy to cry and she fell back to sleep. When she awoke again it was to the feeling of her head and shoulders rocking. Looking up she saw the gryphon Alpha standing above her prone form thrusting his corkscrew shaped dick in her vagina! Snarling furiously, Cheyenne lunged at the gryphon's feathered throat with tooth and claw ripping 5 jagged gouges across its feathered skin with her claws as the Alpha squawked and reared back pulling its still ejaculating dick out of her pussy as it escaped her assault.

Cheyenne roared and growled and grabbed the spear lying in front of her and threw it! The Alpha hopped to the side easily evading the missile and left as Cheyenne spit and snarled.

When he was gone Cheyenne grabbed her thigh and tried to lift her leg up enough to see her pussy. She didn't remember her leg weighing 300 fucking pounds though and gave up. Instead, she used her torso to force her body to roll onto her belly and drug herself across concrete until she could figure out where she was. Wherever she was, it was very large and took her hours of crawling and still she had no idea where she was.

Turning over she stared up at the sky. Paralyzed as she was there was no way to escape! And, even if she were to try, where would she go? She was certain her body would heal, but without food it would take time. Looking up at the dark night sky she wondered what other means she had of boosting her healing abilities?

A faint memory tickled her mind of receiving a healing boost from Bryan cumming in her. Oh God, she hated herself for what she was about to do!

Using what mobility she had, she pulled her legs up under her body then rolled herself up onto her knees with her ass in the air. It didn't take long for the Alpha to land near her and pad over cautiously.

Cheyenne tried to use her meditation to take her mind off what was happening above her. Hovering in a void she composed her emotions as her body shapeshifted to her human form as the Alpha's slim corkscrew shaped dick pushed inside her, and despite her meditation... she wept softly.

____(!)____

August 6, 1999

"It's been a week so far. Where else can we look," Amanda asked Honovi her voice filled with concern.

"I don't know," Honovi answered.

They had spent the week pouring over the tribal maps. They were nothing compared to an Atlas, but they did have some interesting details of the area for 200 miles in every direction. For instance, they called Ellensburg the Violent Valley and the Centaur living there, the Violent Tribe. Other inhabitants of the area include the Crow Harpies, the White Dove Harpies, and the Verdant Scale Lamia. Further west was the Snoqualmie Pass with descriptions of dangers, and local residences.

"I'll go out flying once again," Amanda said determinedly, "I'll go see Sacajawea first and ask for her aid and fly a new search area on the other side of the river."

"Didn't you do that 2 days ago," Honovi asked trying to temper his bitterness over not finding Cheyenne.

"Yes but I have to do something," Amanda insisted, then asked, "Where have we not searched for her?"

Honovi looked at a map strewn across his table and began placing small bone fragments on the map indicating where they had searched. They had gone south first crossing the railroad bridge north of Levering and exploring down into the town of Wanapum. With Wanapum as their launch point they traveled east as far as some place called King Fuji Ranch, then south until they ran into the Columbia River, and back west to the Priest Rapids Dam before turning north and returning to Wanapum.

Amanda looked at all of the area north of Levering and Wanapum and asked, "Tell me about gryphon hunting patterns. Are they like lions in my Realm, do they have territories that they patrol?"

"Yes," Honovi answered as he looked at the map again from a different perspective, "Gryphon territories can range in size from 50 square miles to 200 square miles."

"Yeah," Amanda acknowledged picking up 2 bones painted red and placing 1 bone 2 miles outside of George on the interstate and the second bone at Echo Basin, "I hadn't thought of this before now but, Cheyenne made us stop early in the morning and hide because she had heard something tracking us at least from Dodson road. Which is here..."

Amanda put a third bone between Moses Lake and George.

"Honaw and Caneadea are both certain they saw the Alpha fly south following the river," Honovi mused.

Amanda was looking at the path when inspiration hit her. She picked up a piece of coal and drew a line from Dodson road to where she and Cheyenne were attacked at Echo Basin, and then a line following the river south until it reached Wanapum Dam.

"What if," Amanda asked rhetorically, "The Alpha and Cheyenne have been right under our noses the whole time?"

"What makes you think they are there," Honovi asked.

"Well, because we have searched everywhere further south and they aren't there," Amanda answered.

"It's a reasonable assumption ," Honovi agreed, "We will leave in the morning and investigate Wanapum Dam."

"Mmm good," Amanda purred as she slid around the table and pushed her naked body up against Honovi's bare chest, "I do so love it when you listen to me..."

"That's because you have a beautiful voice to listen to," Honovi retorted as he picked her up in his arms and carried her to a special bed he made.

The new bed allowed Amanda to lay on her back and put her feet in wide set stirrups while he could put his front hooves on a platform above her shoulders. This put Amanda at a perfect distance where she could rub her body against Honovi's, freely guide his horse dick into her womb and adjust his depth while being able to caress him.

Honovi laid her on the bed and was already erect when he moved up her body. She put her feet in the stirrups and grabbed his massive dick with both hands and guided the 2 and a half inch thick phallus to her pussy lips. She rubbed the blunt end of his black head up and down her vulva before guiding him into her vagina.

"Fuck me Baby," Amanda cooed as Honovi obeyed and thrust his full length into her!

"Ohhhhhhh Yes," Amanda mewled!

The next few hours were filled with sexual mewlings and ardent grunts before they finally went to bed.

____(!)____

August 8, 1999

"Good morning Love," Amanda purred as she stepped out of the large steel basin of her wood fire heated bath.

"Good morning wife," Honovi greeted as he walked up from taking his bath out at the river.

Amanda had tried to convince Honovi that she could design and build a heated wading pool so they could bathe together, but he had dismissed the idea saying the water was too warm. Apparently Centaurs were very hot blooded and enjoyed frigid water. She also gathered it was a tribal custom, because every morning in the first hours of sunlight every Centaur in the Tribe gathered at the river shore. No matter of station or authority, whether they were male or female, babes or the elderly, they were all there and they all bathed and played in the water. Amanda went with Honovi the first couple of days and frolicked in the shallows with the children where the water was a smidge warmer, but in the end it was just too cold to be enjoyable. Now, after their morning love making, Honovi went and bathed happily refreshed by Amanda, and she took a hot... quiet... bath.

Walking over to a table set a few feet away from her bath, she picked up a thick leather belt. The belt was 3 inches wide with a large silver buckle with turquoise, red coral, and orange citrine imbedded in it with silver leaves in between as decoration. The belt had 4 silver rings hooked through the top of the belt, 2 rings spaced 4 inches apart on each side of the buckle. The belt also had 8 silver rings hooked in the bottom of the belt spaced evenly all the way around Amanda's waist.

She inspected the thick leather belt for defects, and ran her fingers through fleece lining for anything that would poke, rub or chafe her skin, and then she wrapped the belt around her waist and buckled it tightly. Picking up her gryphon feather loincloth, she tied it to 2 of the silver hoops on the bottom of her belt at her hip flares. A small purse she had made to keep personal items in as well as bow string was tied to 2 hoops on her left hip. A Centaur made, but Japanese styled Wakizashi short sword was clipped to 2 hoops on the back of her belt so that it hung just in the small of her back. And on her right hip, Amanda clipped her quiver of arrows with unstrung recurve horse bow inside.

The last item on the table was a new gift from Osyka, 1 of the Shamans many daughters. A beautiful young filly with palomino coloring and very infatuated with Honovi. Apparently by Centaur custom, a young filly wishing to become a wife to a stallion with a previous wife must first ingratiate herself to the first wife with presents. In keeping with the tradition, Osyka gave her a hand made Native American styled breastplate that tied behind her neck and to the 4 hoops on the top edge of her belt.

The breastplate was beautifully made of leather with sanded and polished hollow gryphon ribs with turquoise, red corals, and orange citrine as part of the bead work. The breastplate was roughly 12 inches by 12 inches and managed to cover most of her breasts and chest. There was still a fair amount of side boob and cleavage still exposed but Amanda absolutely loved it!

Tying her breastplate on as tightly as she could, Amanda tried to compress her exoticly large 34k breasts down to something that wouldn't interfere with the drawing of her bow. Unfortunately pushing her breasts in just mad them bulge out the top and sides all the more. The trick was finding a happy compromise she could live with before looking for her husband. She found Honovi girding himself with a large 5 inch wide belt around his waist. Like her belt it had rings set at regular intervals. Across his chest he tied a gryphon bone breastplate.

"Let me help," Amanda purred as she approached and tied the laces of his arm guards.

"Thank you Wife," Honovi said as he pulled a huge gryphon bone dress off the table slung it over his horseback.

Amanda had gotten very proficient at helping him dawn his armor. Going to his hindquarters she grabbed his tail and pulled it through a loophole in the back of the dress, while Honovi clipped the dress to the many rings on his belt. When they were finished the gryphon bone dress hung down Honovi's horse body to his knees. Next, he armed himself with a quiver and horse bow that strapped to his back. Then he took up 4 spears held in 1 hand, and a halberd that slid into a scabbard built into his gryphon bone dress.

Amanda asked once why Centaurs didn't use swords, and Honovi responded that swords were too short of a weapon to protect a Centaur. Apparently, like medieval calvarymen, Centaurs needed weapons long enough to reach an enemy from horseback. Unlike cavalrymen, who may have had their horses killed out from under them Centaurs had to protect their whole body, human and horse.

Outfitted for battle Amanda pulled Honovi down for a final kiss before purring, "I love your horse dick... so don't get killed my Love."

"I will do my best," Honovi answered, "And, you my wife had better be careful!"

"Of course Lover," Amanda said with an innocent smile, "Aren't I always?"

Honovi just stared at her expressionlessly, thinking of a few close calls she had while flying.

Amanda smiled, undaunted by his cynicism and purred, "I am going to scout ahead."

She knelt down as deep as she could and raised her pink wings high above her head. In the last week she had gotten the timing of her launch down pat. It also helped that her thighs had gotten very strong too. Jumping with all her might she launched herself 6 feet into the air and brought her wings down with such force that she was sent hurtling up into the sky another 30 feet. Another strong downstroke of her wings and she was sent 200 feet into the air and climbing! At 10,000 feet Amanda circled lazily above Honovi as she watched him head north out of Levering.

She saw a lone golden haired figure waiting on the road just north of Honovi. Knowing who it was, Amanda caught a thermal that took her up to 20,000 feet and began her glide toward Wanapum Dam.

____(!)____

"I see you Honovi," came the soft musical voice of Osyka.

"I see you Osyka," Honovi greeted in ceremonial formality, and indeed he did see all of her.

Osyka stood before him ceremonially naked. Looking at the ground beside her, he saw her decorations carefully laid out on the road. Centaurs were not a clothing concerned people, they often pranced and played naked together. Their communal bathing was just one such example. There were also festivals like the spring pole dance in the spring where all of the fillies and eligible females danced around a pole naked except for flowers that may decorate their hair and tails. The summer festival to the Mother of Harvest Rains, was where every mother and expecting mother must perform all her duties naked and available for sexual intimacy with any male that wants her. As a rule no female could turn down any male no matter who it was. Then there was the Harvest Festival, where the Chieftain or any rich Centaur in the tribe gave gifts to the poor and the brave. Then there was also the custom that during each festival every male of marrying age must draw lots for widows and orphans.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,172 Followers
12