TDofF A Sister's Heart Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have honored Amanda and beseeched her blessing in my desire to have you as a husband," Osyka said with nervous haste, "and she has given it!"

Honovi was taken by surprise, but he was happy as well. Osyka was a beautiful Centaur filly. The most beautiful in all the tribe in his opinion. Osyka had eyes as blue as turquoise, skin and coat the color of palomino gold, platinum blond hair and tail, and she also had breasts that were even larger than Amanda's. The largest breasts in the tribe except for her mother's.

"I stand before you now naked and unashamed... a virgin... and ask; if you find me pleasing, that you state your desire to my father that you would have me as a wife just as I have spoken to my mother about my desire to have you as my husband," Osyka finished as she came up to Honovi and tied her feather in his hair.

"I hear your words Osyka," Honovi answered and lifted his free hand up to caress her soft cheek before kissing her tenderly on the mouth, "You please me very much and I will speak to your father. I have but 1 misgiving and that is that you are but 13."

"I am an adult," Osyka declared, her eyes fiery with determination and her jaw and mouth set in stubbornness, "I have been an adult for a year now!"

"Yes but the custom is that only fillies 14 years of age and older may be given as wives," Honovi answered.

"My mother was given as wife at the age of 12," Osyka retorted fiercely, "Besides tradition is made to be broken!"

Honovi nodded his head agreeing, not wanting to upset or discourage Osyka. If he were to marry a Centaur woman he wanted Osyka. He just didn't see it happening for another year.

"I will speak to the Chieftain," Honovi said in a warm reassuring voice before kissing Osyka on the mouth, then pulled away with a sigh and whispered, "Now please dress and go home before I do something dishonorable."

"And what would that be," Osyka asked in husky arousal.

"Steal you away and mate with you," Honovi whispered into her mouth.

"Then... I... better leave," Osyka whispered in return, "My husband-to-be is no thief and I will not lead him down a path of dishonor!"

Honovi watched as Osyka knelt down and gathered her decorations and very deliberately put them on as she watched him watching her from the corner of her eye. When she was dressed once more, she turned and walked past him with a broad beestung "Come Get Me" smile as she curled her platinum hair over her ear.

Wishing for another swim in the river, Honovi smiled and shook his head as he watched Osyka's hindquarters as she pranced away.

____(!)____

What would have taken 20 to 30 minutes to travel by land, Amanda crossed in seconds by air. She laughed and smiled and thoroughly enjoyed the rollercoaster ride up thermals and gliding. She found she enjoyed the wind in her face and the way it whipped her long feathered hair, and she loved the feeling of the wind beneath her wings.

The feeling was so different from the cold terror she experienced the night Gerard forced her to sell her soul to him. The thought still left a knot of ice and fear in her belly where her stomach used to be. Dismissing the unpleasant memory, Amanda focused on the happiness she had this past week with Honovi.

Circling high above the damn while she waited for Honovi to catch up, Amanda took the opportunity to reconnoiter the area. She started at the west bank at some sort of staging area with connexes and semi-truck trailers strewn across the yard. Seeing nothing moving or of interest, she circles and followed the L-shaped Dam northwest, turned due north and then due east following a man made land bridge, all the while looking for any sign of Cheyenne or gryphons.

She saw nothing!

Amanda was starting to feel a tickle of doubt. Despite the joy of flying, the pain of losing hope was beginning to overwhelm her. She was thinking of turning back and going home to Honovi, so she could begin planning her trip to Nymphillus.

She flew over the Visitor Center and the Office building and circled over the hot parking lot where there was a good thermal to gain altitude. Just as she turned to ride the thermal up a flash of white and copper in her periphery caught her attention. Changing her flight trajectory she banked toward where she thought she saw Cheyenne. She landed on the roof of the south office building and looked around, seeing a woman moving slowly in a gazebo in a park. Her hair was copper and falling in a wild mess down to her knees! Amanda's breath caught in her excitement to see Cheyenne and she launched herself off the roof to wing her way over to the gazebo. She touched down in the soft purple grass without a sound and giggled when she saw Cheyenne standing in the center of the gazebo in her human form.

Cheyenne turned just as Amanda lept the 2 steps up into the gazebo and rushed to give her a hug. Cheyenne's hollowed, vacant eyes, scrunched in pain as she threw her arms around Amanda and cried!

"Ohhhhhhh fuck," Cheyenne cried into Amanda's breasts, "I thought I would never see you again!"

"I was beginning to fear the same," Amanda gushed happily.

Amanda took a step back and put her hands on Cheyenne's nearly full term pregnant belly and commented, her voice ripe with sarcasm, "I knew you were pregnant when you disappeared, and as a mother of 6 I must say; aren't you rushing this a bit!"

Cheyenne laughed bitterly as she put her left hand on her own belly as she wrapped her right arm around Amanda's bicep and walked her to a bench to sit.

"Come here and sit with me." She sighed in exhaustion.

Sitting on her left ass cheek, Amanda tucked her tail under her right cheek so that her pink feathered tail lazily wagged against the outside curve of her thigh. She took Cheyenne's hand to give and receive support and waited for Cheyenne to tell her story.

Cheyenne looked up at Amanda, and took a moment to observe her strange pink hair that looked like hair with 1 feathered edge. Amanda's next most outstanding addition were her amazing pink wings! She noticed that they weren't gryphon wings, the shape was all wrong. The last additions to Amanda was her tail feathers were now pink to match her new hair, and most significantly Amanda's new jewelry, clothing, joy and... serenity.

"Amanda you look stunning! I love the wings and hair and well... everything," Cheyenne complimented warmly, "I am sorry, I tire easily since the battle at Echo Basin."

"Why?" Amanda asked concern thick in her voice.

Cheyenne touched a star shaped scar just below her sternum and answered, "A rogue spear nearly killed me. It severed my spine and without a fresh kill to eat my healing abilities have been much slower. I just got the use of my legs back yesterday."

"Oh my God," Amanda wailed almost crying, "I am so sorry!"

"It's my own fault," Cheyenne admitted putting her hands on her belly. I would have been healed up by now if I was only willing to destroy the Amalgam pups I gave birth to..."

"Wait," Amanda said, her eyes wide and her voice high in shock and fear, "Are you saying this is not the same pregnancy as when you disappeared?"

"No," Cheyenne confirmed as she shook her head no, "Those impregnated by gryphons give birth at the end of the third day... It was like going through a full trimester per day! Unbelievably fast, I never would have believed it if I hadn't experienced it first hand."

"Oh fuck," Amanda gasped, then asked curiously, "How was it giving birth to something... not human?"

"Weird," Cheyenne sighed, and explained, "Gryphons are born still in their placenta. It's like giving birth to soft clear human egg, except that I gave birth to 7."

"7," Amanda gasped, "Wait the first time?"

"Yes, I was inseminated again almost immediately after giving birth," Cheyenne continued, "and gave birth 2 days ago to 5 more gryphons."

"Oh my God!" Amanda whispered.

"Exactly," Cheyenne agreed, "Listen carefully Amanda, leave this place now and either keep running or gather an army then come back!"

"What! Why," Amanda asked.

"I am not sure, but I think it is all the gryphon blood I have eaten," Cheyenne mused, "it not only made it possible to bond gryphon wings to my back, but it also bonded my werewolfism, my Infection as the Centaurs call it, to my offspring making something altogether new. These new gryphons, my children, are different. They are larger, smarter, stronger, and..."

Amanda followed Cheyenne's hand as she pointed across the park of purple grass to a black bark tree with purple leaves and her 12 offspring standing underneath.

Walking from underneath the large tree were 12 humanoid female gryphons! The first 7 were noticeably older because they were larger, standing 7 feet tall while the second group of 5 were 5 and a half feet tall. Everyone of them had white fur speckled with copper across their backs and behinds and down their legs and arms. They all had long copper manes and copper wings. Every daughter had a sleek athletic body like their mother with small B-cup breasts. Except her first 7 daughters that were very obviously pregnant. Like their mother they had a humans face with red eyes, wide mouths and beestung lips. Their chest, breasts, bellies, and pussies were completely hairless, and their legs were a hybrid form of human thigh and calf and a lion's hind leg with paws and claws.

"Mother," The Eldest called out as she led the others in kneeling before their Mother.

"They speak," Amanda gasped.

"Like I said, very smart." Cheyenne said with a note of pride in her voice, "My girls are sexually aggressive, but so far I think I have taught them that rape is bad. It's been a source of contention between the male gryphons and them."

"Wait you have sons as well," Amanda asked in near panic.

"No," Cheyenne answered, "All I have given the Alpha are daughters, but the Alpha went and rounded up all of its offspring from the Harpies. There are over 200 males here now, and we are woefully out numbered."

"I see," Amanda sighed.

"No you don't," Cheyenne contradicted firmly, "But you will. The males have already started breeding my girls. I gave birth to 7 daughters, if my 7 oldest have 7 offspring each that will be 49 new gryphons plus however many daughters I have with this pregnancy when we all go into labor tomorrow, and those babies will be sexually mature in 3 days! Tomorrow evening after we give birth we will be bred again, and this time my second clutch of daughters will be as well! Conservatively speaking, if I have 7 daughters from that pregnancy and my 12 daughters only have 7 gryphon pups each..."

"That would be 91 offspring in 3 days plus 56 offspring that will reach maturity by the time you give birth," Amanda finished for Cheyenne as she continued the growth escalation in her head.

"Yes," Cheyenne agreed, "There will be a population explosion that this Realm has never seen before. Nothing, no male or female, in this entire realm will be safe. Everything will be either breeding stock or food. That's why Amalgams are all male... to control the population."

"So what do we do," Amanda asked.

"I am not sure," Cheyenne answered, "What I do know is I can't harm my own children and grandchildren."

"Can you escape with me now and explain this to the Tribe," Amanda asked.

"I can't," Cheyenne answered solemnly, "I am still too weak. I need a fresh kill to eat before I heal completely."

"What about your daughter's," Amanda asked, "Could they carry you and follow me to Honovi and then the Tribe?"

"No," Cheyenne answered her voice sad, "The only thing keeping the males here are my daughters. Their desire to breed them is very strong, and if they leave... the males will follow."

"I see," Amanda answered, looked at her friend and lover and smiled before giving her a hug, "Hang in there, Honovi and I have been searching for you ever since Echo Basin! I have found you now and we will not give up in trying to get you back!"

Cheyenne smiled and hugged her friend and whispered, "Thank you for telling me! Thank you for finding me! I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too," Amanda cried in Cheyenne's hair.

Theirs was a shriek in the distance and Cheyenne pushed Amanda away, looking worried as she said, "Hurry and fly away! Don't let the Alpha catch you here, and don't come back unless you have an army!"

Cheyenne's daughter's turned and left, running on all fours, much like their mother did in her hybrid form. They disappeared around a building as Cheyenne stood and gave Amanda a final hug. Amanda kissed Cheyenne quickly on the mouth and whispered, "I love you, I will be back," before she ran out of the gazebo crouched down and jumped into the air.

In seconds she was high above Wanapum Dam streaking across water and sky as she looked for Honovi. She spotted him galloping up Huntzinger road and beginning his decline to the staging area on the west bank of Wanapum Dam. She angled down and came in for a landing 50 feet in front of Honovi giving him time to slow and walk up to her.

"I see you Wife," Honovi greeted.

"I see you Husband," Amanda answered with a smile, then got right to the point, "I found Cheyenne, but we have to leave here right now!"

"Why," Honovi asked, his demeanor excited that Cheyenne was found, determined to get her back, disappointed that they couldn't, and then curious as to why.

"The Alpha gathered all his offspring from the Harpies and his Pride is well over 200 gryphons now," Amanda reported, "and there is another thing. The Alpha has been breeding Cheyenne..."

"That was to be expected if he didn't eat her," Honovi answered, "No Centaur ever blames any female that is caught and bred by a pack or pride of Amalgams. It's simply looked upon as something that never happened."

"Mmm, Yes, well Cheyenne is a special case," Amanda answered deciding not to debate the existence of rape trauma, and denial as an adequate coping strategy, instead she continued, "It's her Infection... It has allowed her to give birth to hybrid humanoid gryphon females!"

"What," Honovi for the first time looked genuinely shocked and fearful, which scared Amanda.

"Cheyenne told me to tell the tribe to gather an army or the gryphons population would explode, encompassing the world very quickly," Amanda finished.

"I must tell the Chieftain," Honovi declared, then looked at Amanda and pulled her in for a tight hug and kiss before he commanded, "Hurry to Sacajawea at Sand Hollow just north of here on the other side of the river. Tell her everything you told me, and ask for her aid in calling all of the Harpy Clans and Centaur Tribes in the area together for a War Council at Vantage!"

"I will Husband," Amanda assured Honovi, gave him another kiss and then leapt into the air and flew north.

Convening a War Council turned out to be more difficult than Amanda or Honovi anticipated. The Harpies, and Sacajawea particularly were very dismayed by the knews Amanda brought her of Cheyenne and the new Gryphon females, but being the most frequent victims of Gryphon attacks the Harpies we're both startled and relieved that now the Gryphons had their own females to breed with. It wasn't until Amanda reminded them of the quick gestational period of their own eggs fertilized by Gryphons and described the projected growth of the Gryphon population that Sacajawea sent her daughter's out to every tribe and clan within a days flight.

The Centaur Tribes were a whole other problem. They simply refused to believe the words of women. Especially the word of Harpies, a Soulless and an Infected!

12