TDofF A Sister's Heart Ch. 10

Story Info
Alpha.
4.9k words
4.53
6.1k
2
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,177 Followers

The Daughter of Frigg

Book 2 - A Sister's Heart

From the Diary of: Megan Easter Gossler

As told by: Owen Nomrist

Alpha -

August 9, 1999

"Ahhhhhhh," Cheyenne wailed as she pushed out the last of 10 placenta eggs. She smiled weakly when her job was finished. She was shadow her former self, tired all the time, bony and frail as if she was starving, and indeed she was. Her body was desperately trying to heal, but every pregnancy consumed all the precious little energy she had. Still, ignoring her hunger, she smiled down at the soft transparent shells allowing her to see her daughter's that would soon break free.

Oholia brought all ten babes up and set them beside her as they hatched so she could feed each one from her breasts for a short time, bonding with them as their mother. In that short time they would grow from infants to toddlers. After which, they would later eat their own placentas for energy to continue feeding their growth. By tomorrow her daughters would be curiosity 10 year olds. They would eat their first gryphon then. There were always dead gryphons now, with young males challenging the Alpha for leadership so there was always plenty to eat for them. By the next day they would be 15 year olds, and in 3 days they would be fully grown hybrid gryphon women with the appearance of 20 year olds.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," came screams and wailing from Cheyenne's first clutch of daughters; Jessica, Abigail, Reanna, Bethany, Lhea, Daihlynn, and Madison, all gave birth alongside her in a cafeteria that was serving as their birthing center.

"Mother," Oholia, one of her 5 daughters from her second clutch said, her expression and voice full of concern, "You must eat... these pregnancies are too much for you!"

She was right, Cheyenne knew that she would die giving birth either the next time or the next after. Looking up at her concerned daughter she smiled before whispering her instructions, "Oholia, take your sisters and go start breeding with the males, and when you are done fly north and find a nest of Harpies. Take 1 alive. No children though, and do not harm anymore Harpies than is necessary to take the 1 you choose. Then bring her back to me."

"Yes Mother," Oholia answered with a smile, turned gathered her sisters who were aiding the eldest and left.

A few hours later, Cheyenne was sitting in the gazebo. It was her retreat from the chaos of the gryphons and the birthing center. Looking down at the floor, she smiled at 10 toddlers in various stages of crawling to learning to walk. She had named them, H'ther, Man'da, A'dun, Mical, D'ven, Georgia, Lora, Johanna, R'chelle, and Opal. Watching them made her think of her children left behind on her Earth, and how much she found she missed them. They had always been around, but they had been like trophies, awards, for fucking around on her husband. She had always been concerned with her career or latest sexual dalliance, completely narcissistic. Now she wished she would at least get to see the beautiful people they would become.

Regret and sadness over the thought that she would probably never see her kids again nearly overwhelmed her. Putting her hand low on her belly she could already feel her uterus growing with a new clutch of daughters. At least she had a new family, new children of sorts, if she could manage to not fuck it up!

A shift in the wind brought the sound of wings beating the air as Oholia and her sister's landed on the lawn in front of the gazebo. A dark figure crumpling to the ground between them as soon as they landed. Standing slowly from weakness, Cheyenne walked like an old woman up to her daughters.

"Mother," Oholia said as she stood aside opening the way to the captive within.

Cheyenne recognized the Harpy sitting on the ground. There were bleeding wounds across her chest, abdomen, hips, back and ass. She was a bloody mess, but Cheyenne new from those massive breasts the Mother of the Harpies they had aligned with against the gryphons at Echo Basin.

The Harpy Mother looked up at Cheyenne, her glacier blue eyes defiant. The Harpy didn't recognize her in her human form flicking away as Cheyenne knelt down beside her and stretched out her hand to softly caressing the beautiful Harpy's cheek.

"Please," She begged, "Don't do this!"

"Do what," Cheyenne whispered, as she ran her fingers down her throat feeling her rapid pulse under her fingertips.

"Don't become like them," The Harpy answered indicating Cheyenne's daughters, "A killer... a murderer!"

"Oholia," Cheyenne called over her shoulder as she let her hand follow the curve of the Harpies beautiful breasts before cupping the left as her thumb idly rubbed her nipple.

"Yes Mother," Oholia answered.

"Did you kill this Mother's children," Cheyenne asked, "Did you murder anyone?"

"No Mother," Oholia answered, "We did as you instructed. We subdued 6 adult Harpies before this One offered herself in place of another we had chosen."

"See," Cheyenne said as she looked down into the Harpy Mother's eyes, "My daughter's are not murderers. I however, must eat a fresh kill if I am going to survive and recover from my wounds."

Cheyenne let her body change into her hybrid werewolf form as the Harpy Mother's eyes widened in shock.

"Falconwolf," the Harpy Mother screamed as Cheyenne swiped her claws down her belly, gutting her all the way to her pubic mound.

Cheyenne felt strength and power surge within her as her body was re-energized and healed as she buried her head in the Harpy's intestines, eating stomach and liver as the Harpy screamed in pain!

The Harpy Mothers screams quickly became weaker as Cheyenne feasted on her breasts. Her heart beating wildly in Cheyenne's hand before she ripped it out and held in front of the Harpy's face as the light of life went out of her blue eyes. Cheyenne felt a stabbing pain of regret when the Harpy Mother died, but she didn't let it stop her from eating her heart and then the rest of her.

"Mother... may we have a taste," Lizanth asked as she licked her lips.

"Yes Mother, Please," Oholia begged.

Cheyenne focused on shapeshifting then looked up at her daughters. Harpy blood was smeared all across her face, chest and hands, and matting her wild copper hair as answered, "No my daughters, when you are hungry kill and eat any of the male gryphons as you like, but don't kill the other indigenous groups. The Harpy's and the Centaurs or any others."

"Why Mother," Kathryn asked.

"Because you are small in number right now," Cheyenne answered, "And, most will not think of you as a threat if you are not aggressive toward them. Others will see how quickly you, my daughter's, reproduce and will either think you're a threat or something to hunt for food or trophy. Either way we need time to establish our own tribal system and get control of the males and cement our power base."

"What does that have to do with not eating the Harpies," another of the 5 of the second generation, Hilda, asked.

"Just this," Cheyenne explained, "How will you control your Prides my daughter's if you can't control yourselves? Transcend and control your instincts, don't just let the males breed you! Control your desires, breed only when you want to. Eat foods that aren't other people's, and kill only in self defense, otherwise the whole world will turn against you."

"Yes Mother," her daughter's all answered as one.

Cheyenne was finished speaking and shapeshifting once again and finished eating the Harpy Mother. From her neck to her knees she left nothing but bones. Afterward, she carried the carcass pieces over and threw them as far out into the river as she could.

____(!)____

Amanda was sitting on her bed for once in meditation rather than being gloriously fucked by Honovi. She had spent many days in the past week constructing a room within her mind. Strangely, the room she created was her home in her own Realm. A modest ranch home in Port Angeles sitting on a full basement overlooking the Salish Sea and looking back at Mount Olympia.

"What a fitting place," Came the soft feminine voice of a woman standing naked in front of a large window in the great room looking out at Mount Olympia.

The woman's hair was long and curly and auburn red while her skin was white as new snow and shimmered as if she were in the sun. Unlike her 2 sisters Amanda met in her hotel room the day the strange Demonesses hatched, this woman stood before her as an adult. She was 6 and a half feet tall if Amanda counted her sinuous horns curving above her head. She did have 4 arms just like her sisters, auburn feathered angels wings, a long sinuous tail with a leaf shaped tip, abnormally wide hips and thick bubble butt, and thick human thighs that turned into goat's legs with white cloven hooves.

"Who are you," Amanda demanded as her body changed from her original human form, how she imagined herself in this mental dwelling of hers, to her new hybrid Harpy form. Her waist length jet black hair turned into thigh length pink feathers she still thought of as hair. Her long Harpy wings grew out of her back, and where she had on her normal house pajamas her clothing automatically changed to her Centaur belt, her gryphon bone breastplate, her quiver of arrows and horse bow, her gryphon feather loincloth that hid nothing of her nudity, and her Centaur made wakizashi short sword in the small of her back.

Amanda's right hand went to the hilt of her wakizashi and she cracked the seal on her scabbard as she assumed a ready stance for battle.

"Ha ha ha ha," the Succubus laughed as she turned to face Amanda. Even as a full grown adult Succubus, the woman before her had an incredibly youthful face. Her eyes were glowing sapphires, with slitted pupils like a snake or a cat. Her nose was small and turned up, her mouth full and pouty with a slightly thinner top lip and a very full bottom lip, and her jawline was sharp and elfish with a pointed chin. She had slender shoulders with a small ribcage and small but perky and beautifully shaped B-cup breasts.

Amanda looked down the Succubus's beautifully sculpted body to her belly. It softly ski sloped down to her navel only to rise over the soft rise of her lower belly before curving down between hips to her pussy. The woman didn't have a hair on her besides her mane of hair on her head, auburn eyebrows to match, and 2 trails long soft white hair that started at her mid-thigh and ran down the backs of her legs like stocking seams, otherwise she was completely hairless.

"You can't hurt me with that," the Succubus said her voice full of humor and condescension, "This place isn't real, it's just in you head!"

"Fine," Amanda answered gruffly as she secured her sword and stood up straight.

"Good," The Succubus purred, "The least we can do is show each other respect and courtesy."

"Respect! Courtesy," Amanda yelled, aghast with indignation, "You expect respect and courtesy! After you invade my body and kidnap me!"

"Yes," The Succubus answered simply while brimming with arrogance.

Amanda could feel her temper boil to a point her mental house was starting to wobble. Taking a deep breath and releasing it she regained her equilibrium before she responded, "Listen here girl, go back and tell your sisters that you need to leave my body by tomorrow or you will all die. My contract with Gerard or Baal or whatever his name is, stipulates that I must be full of Life Force by the new moon! Right now, I am full of you! And now, I don't care anymore if he sucks all the Life Essence from all you scrawny flat chested little bitches! As far as I am concerned you get what you got coming to you!"

The Succubus's arrogant smile faded by the word as Amanda finally dressed her down. By the end of Amanda tyrrade, she was scowling. She looked Amanda up and down and nodded before she answered, "We are sorry for the inconvenience we have been to you. We have all become very attached to you in the past week and did not realize we were such a burden. However, you are right we can not stay with you as you are now. We will leave and go ahead of you to Nymphillus. If you will come to us there we will show you our gratitude with gifts as well as try to bargain for your soul."

"My soul," Amanda asked hopefully, "Can I be returned to the way I was before?!"

The Succubus looked at her with a sad expression and shook her head, "No, I am sorry Amanda but once you are a Soulless you can never be made a Living Soul again. The best we can hope for is to strike a bargain with Baal to buy your soul from him. The House of Easter will then possess your Soul Stone and may call on you as we wish."

Amanda couldn't see the gain for her in trading 1 Demon Master for another, or 1 for many for that matter, but she smiled at the thought of her body as it was being hers again. The nameless Succubus smiled as she disintegrated in front of her like white and auburn smoke, and Amanda was alone once again.

Her meditation popped like a soap bubble when she heard a sobbing cry from outside a moment later, "Kuwanyauma?! Kuwanyauma where are you?! It is I, Hialeah daughter of Sacajawea!"

Amanda could tell be the sound of her voice something horrible had happened. Jumping up off her bedding she ran outside to comfort and aid her Harpy sister.

"What has happened," Amanda asked in a worried voice.

"We were attacked by strange looking winged women! They were something we have never seen before," Hialeah explained, "They had white fur spotted with copper, copper gryphon wing and clawed hands and feet like gryphons paws!"

Amanda hissed in recognition and asked, "How bad is it? What did they do?"

Hialeah broke down into heartbroken sobs as she recounted what happened, "There is no one left! They killed everyone! All of the children and all of our young maidens! Dead! Mother gave herself up so they wouldn't kill us but they killed everyone but me! Why me? Why spare me?!"

"Ohhhhhhh my God," Amanda whispered, horrified by what she heard.

"Fly back with me, Kuwanyauma," Hialeah begged, "Please help me bury my sisters... our sisters?"

"Of course," Amanda agreed.

Centaur custom was to go naked within their own property, and it was a custom Amanda found she liked. Having gotten used to being naked around strangers and in crowds. When she wasn't going anywhere she was naked. It took only a few minutes for her to gather her gear and dress before she and Hialeah were soaring over the river to a human campground in Amanda's home Realm called Sand Hollow.

When Amanda and Hialeah arrived, it was to a grisly sight. There were Harpy bodies strewn from the south end of the campground clear to the north end. Every Harpy had her wings ripped off her body and there were slashes and clawed as if the gryphon women were intent on ripping the Harpies bodies asunder.

Amanda puked at the sight of so many children and babies mutilated and eaten upon. There were maidens and adults with their bellies swollen with clutches of eggs that were slashed to pieces or with their bellies torn open. The whole scene was brutal, merciless and macabre. She found herself bent over puking several more times dry heaving as she and Hialeah went through the pregnant corpses very carefully searching for any eggs that were still viable.

The rest of the day and night Amanda moved 1 pitiful Harpy corpse after another to picnic tables. There were so many more than the 16 adolescents and 64 children than the Centaur hunters counted that first night a week ago. Amanda asked Hialeah why that was but they came upon Hialeah's daughter's and babies and they spent along time crying over her loss.

"This Realm has never been easy to live in," Hialeah said bitterly at one point, "but this is the worst massacre I have ever seen!"

"The gryphons have never done this before," Amanda asked.

"Never like this," Hialeah answered, "We just hid the children, and they never pursued them. They gryphons know that Harpies are not sexually mature until they are 15 and lay a first clutch. So they don't even bother the young ones."

"How many eggs do Harpies lay in a clutch," Amanda asked.

"2 usually," Hialeah answered as she rubbed her blue wing over her daughter's red feathered hair, "Laying 1 egg is also common, but there have been some Harpies that lay clutches of eggs from 1 to as many as 10. Several of my daughters and nieces were pregnant with 4 this time it seems."

Amanda and Hialeah finished gathering all the dead and setting them on the remaining picnic tables. Amanda struggled to start a fire for 30 minutes before she threw the wood bow she made across the campground in fury and collapsed in a fit of tears.

"We will help you, and pay our respects," Came the same voice Amanda heard in her head from the Succubus in her meditation.

Amanda felt the snakes inside her begin to move around inside her as she crouched on the ground, and then she felt her pussy lips part as a white snake slithered out. Amanda's hips and thighs were pushed wider and wider until her pelvis snapped apart and the 2 foot diameter snake slithered out of her impossibly stretched out vagina.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," Amanda screamed as the first snake slithered out.

"Ohhhhhhh my Goddess," Hialeah shrieked as she watched the 20 foot snake suddenly shapeshift into the Succubus Amanda saw in her meditation.

"Hang in there Amanda," The Succubus purred as she walked up on her cloven hooves and knelt down beside her, "We all grew up thanks to your husband's wonderful vitality!"

As if on cue another snake slithered out, followed by one after another. For an hour Amanda gave birth to over a hundred Succubi snakes who had taken refuge in her to escape Gerard and Bryan. During that time an RV door opened and Amanda and Hialeah stunned as Caneadea along with 2 adolescents named Gia and Loral came out with a small troop of 3 preteens, 6 toddlers, 4 babies and 2 eggs. Hialeah was beside herself as she rushed over hugged her sisters, the last of Sacajawea bloodline.

As the Succubi left Amanda's body, they each took an individual form from a half snake half woman form to completely human looking women. They all had wings and a tail, and every one of them had glimmering snow white skin or scales and hair from black, cherry red, auburn red, to ginger.

After their transformations each Succubus stood between the young Harpies and their dead mothers, sisters, aunts, nieces, and daughters so they would not see the macabre scene. A Succubus walked over to a table and mumbled a few words and blew into her hand as a flame magically appeared hovering above her palm. She whispered again and blew on the flame and a gout of fire shot from her palm setting one table on fire after another until they were all burning.

"Thank you," Amanda said as the last Succubus slither out as she watched the pyres burn.

"No Amanda," The last Succubus said as she transformed and held out 1 of 4 arms for Amanda to take as her hips healed and she stood up, "You have been a wonderful host. So much more that we could have hoped for. Please forgive our late departure, but you kept us so warm and full that we didn't want to leave."

"Uh, Thank you," Amanda responded hesitantly.

"You are most welcome," The Succubus answered then waved at the Harpies and asked, "Now what should we do about them? We can't leave them here."

"No we can't," Amanda agreed as she looked over at a small group of eggs she found in a few of the dead Harpies.

"Hialeah," Amanda called the Harpy as she walked down to the river bank where they were huddled together.

"Yes Kuwanyauma," Hialeah answered as she pushed forward in front of her sisters.

"You are the Mother of this Clan now," Amanda announced as she stood in front of Hialeah, "As the leader of your clan I want to offer for you to come live with me and Honovi for the time being."

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,177 Followers
12