TDofF A Sister's Heart Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Kuwanyauma," Hialeah sighed in relief, "I think we will take you up on your offer for the time being."

"We will help you transport the eggs," one of the Succubi offered.

"Thank you," Amanda answered with a smile of thanks as she picked up 1 of the toddlers.

"What's your name," Amanda asked the little girl, as she instinctively adopted her mommy voice.

"I'm Ethete," Ethete answered flashing big toothy white smile behind an incredibly full beestung mouth.

"How old are you Ethete," Amanda asked as she looked down into the biggest violet eyes she'd ever seen.

"I'm 4," Ethete answered as she looked over at Hialeah and Caneadea for reassurance.

"Wow Ethete," Amanda purred excitedly, "You are such a big girl..."

Amanda shifted and addressed all of the Harpy children as she continued, "You are all big girls. Strong and beautiful and regal like Sacajawea and Hialeah. We are going to carry you all home with me tonight were you will be safe, so I need you to be brave for me."

"Yes Kuwanyauma," many of the children answered while the teens looked sad and the preteens looked scared.

Amanda over saw the gathering and carrying away of every viable egg and child that were the last legacy of Sacajawea. With Hialeah's help and the Succubi they flew to Levering as 8 great pyres of billowing black smoke caught the surroundings trees and grass on fire lighting up the evening sky.

The flight was quick, but it was dark before Amanda and the Succubi and the Harpies left Sand Hollow, and Amanda was always home or with Honovi these days. So it was to an agitated husband Amanda came home to. He was prancing nervously and looking north toward the glowing skyline and Sand Hollow when Amanda came in for her landing with Ethete in her arms. Honovi eyes widened when her saw Hialeah and Caneadea behind her with the teens and children right behind, but he looked dazed when he saw the Succubi land carrying eggs and toddlers.

"I see you Husband! I'm sorry I couldn't leave them behind," Amanda apologized as she jogged up to Honovi.

"What has happened," Honovi asked his tone worried as he looked at all the Harpies and Succubi.

"They were massacred," Amanda answered as her voice began to crack from the emotion of seeing such wanton death and carnage.

"Sacajawea," Honovi asked his own voice revealing his own personal anguish and worry for the Harpy.

"Missing," Amanda answered as she hugged Ethete more tightly for comfort, "Cheyenne's daughters were the ones that attacked and they took Sacajawea with them after slaughtering all her daughters, except for those few you see here!"

"I see," Honovi said as his whole continence changed from mourning to a fierce angry fire burning in his black eyes while his face became stony with resolve, "Settle the children and help Hialeah and Caneadea find a good place to nest their eggs. I must go speak to the Chieftain."

Honovi left at a gallop and Amanda didn't see him for the rest of the night which was fine because settling the Harpies took a good portion of the evening.

"How are you coping," the same Succubus who was in her meditation house asked when things quieted down.

"I'm fine," Amanda said with a smile as she watched several of the children play in her bath.

"That's good," The Succubus answered and began to turn away.

"What is your name," Amanda asked suddenly, as she ogled the sexy Succubus up and down.

"I don't have one," the Succubus answered.

"Really," Amanda answered excitedly, "Then I will name you Sharron after my oldest daughter."

The Succubus had time to look startled and begin to shake head no when a beam of white light engulfed her and when it blinked out she had a halo of white flame dancing over her head.

"I... I didn't think that was going to work," Sharron laughed in surprise, "Only our Mother, Master, or House Matriarch is supposed to be able to name Succubus children..."

Amanda smiled as she quickly realized what had happened. Sharron's eyes fluttered and then opened wide as she smiled beautifully as she too figured out must of happened. Suddenly there was a ruckus of excited voices as every Succubus begged for names! The Harpy children grew very quiet, and Hialeah and Caneadea followed by the rest stopped what they were doing and watched in awe as 117 Succubi were named.

Amanda named the next 5 after her other children Hannah after daughter Hannah, Franklynn after her oldest son Franklin, Frankie after her daughter Frankie, Keithlan after her son Keith, and Raychelle after her daughter Rachelle. For all the rest Amanda used names of people she knew, loved and respected. Authors of books she read, names of teachers and students she knew and loved, and in the end she had never wished so hard for a baby naming book!

"Mother," Sharron called softly after everyone had found somewhere to sleep.

"Yes Sharron," Amanda answered as she turned over to look at the beautiful Succubus standing by her bed.

"Can I sleep with you," Sharron asked sounding like a little girl and not a full grown woman.

"Sure," Amanda answered and moved over to allow Sharron room on her bed.

Sharron's wings were gone, shapeshifted away so that she cuddled up until they were spooning.

"Mother," Sharron whispered after a few minutes lying there, "How do you think it happened that you got imprinted as our mother when we know you aren't."

Amanda sighed and softly caressed Sharron's shoulder much like she used to do when her Sharron came in to sleep with her and had life questions she wanted to ask. Thinking the puzzle over Amanda tentatively answered as she wrapped her free arm around the 4 armed Succubus, "I think... that there is so much more to the definition of Mother than simply being the one that gives birth to a child. In my Realm there mother's that claim the title simply because they got pregnant and gave birth. They didn't raise the child and they never loved it. There are mother's that use their children like weapons to punish their parents, or the father of the child, and of course and most especially the child, because it is a permanent reminder of everyone those types of mother's hate."

"Then there are the mother's, like Sacajawea, who would lay down their very lives for the sake of their children. There are aunts and grandmothers and perfect strangers, women that want a child of their very own so badly that they will raise orphans, and these women to me are the truest definition of Mother," Amanda finished with tears flowing freely as she thought of her children so far away and the pour Harpies losing their family.

"So, you love me," Sharron asked hesitantly.

"Yes," Amanda answered and hugged the young woman simultaneously, "I was furious with what you did, but now I know that it is impossible for me at least to carry babies in my body or in my womb without falling in love with the infants within me. In a sense I carried you just as your mother did and I gave birth to you just as your mother did, so now you and your sisters are as much my daughters as your biological mother."

"Mother," Sharron quietly asked as she tried to scoot further back until her back was smashed into Amanda's breasts, and she took Amanda hand and pulled it under her arms and held her hand to her chest with all 4 of hers.

"Yes Sharron," Amanda answered tiredly as the days events and turmoil caught up to her.

"Can I stay here with you and be your daughter for real," Sharron asked.

Amanda's eyes flew open and she looked at the back of her daughter's head, she imagined she must look as flabbergasted as she felt, "I will ask Honovi in the morning, but as far as I am concerned, Yes! Yes you can stay with me and be my daughter for as long as you want! You and any of your sisters as well..."

"Thank you Mamma," Sharron said in an almost childlike voice and then she was quiet until Amanda realized she had fallen asleep.

12