TDofF A Sister's Heart Ch. 11

Story Info
Reciprocity.
6.9k words
4.16
5.2k
3
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,178 Followers

The Daughter of Frigg

Book 2 - A Sister's Heart

From the Diary of: Megan Easter Gossler

As told by: Owen Nomrist

Reciprocity-

August 10, 1999

"Amanda."

"Amanda."

Amanda awoke to the soft call of her name. Looking up she realized that Sharron was still sleeping with her. Looking around, she found Honovi looking down at her. Holding out her hand, Honovi took it and pulled her up to stand in front of him before pulling her out to walk with him.

"The Chieftain knew Sacajawea just as most of the male Centaurs did. He mourns her loss just as I do and we are setting up a fire of mourning for her clan. He is also sending outriders to contact the other tribes tell them what has happened and demand a War Council," Honovi said when they were away from the Harpies.

"That's good," Amanda answered with a relieved sigh.

"I'm...," Honovi began.

"You can't leave me today," Amanda interrupted, "I need you to be with me today!"

"I...," Honovi started then looked over at Amanda and saw the stress of her need in her eyes and asked, "What is happening Wife?"

"I need you to make love to me," Amanda answered, "All day... please!"

"Of course," Honovi answered as he lead her to a secluded park where there was a mirrored human picnic table from Amanda's Realm. As they walked Honovi asked, "What makes today so special?"

"I'm sorry my love but that is a secret," Amanda purred as she walked up to the table and bent over, sticking out her ass invitingly, "That I plan to pay you back for, with the orgasm of your life if you let me keep it."

Honovi raised an eyebrow as he watched Amanda present her ass for his appraisal. He loved what he saw and let the question go. Instead, he moved up behind her and climbed up the table with his front legs until Amanda grabbed his long hard swollen cock and directed it to her vagina.

For the rest of the day Amanda and Honovi made love. They only took breaks to eat meals and to go back to their home and Amanda's bed. Sharron was still in bed when they arrived.

"Mmmmmm, What's going on," Sharron asked as she yawned and stretched expansively.

Amanda was still trying to think of a tactful way to tell her that they needed some privacy when Sharron suddenly sniffed the air. A long forked serpent tongue licked the air, and as Amanda stared in shock Sharron smiled and purred, "Nevermind, I know what's going on here!"

Hopping out of bed Shannon's demeanor seemed different as she walked sensually up to Amanda and kissed her deep and thoroughly, taking their relationship to a whole new place that was not mother and daughter. Sharron licked her long forked tongue into Amanda's mouth and down her throat as she excreted an aphrodisiac venom that ramped up Amanda's senses until her body was tingling all over!

Sharron removed her tongue after the long sexy kiss and whispered, "My venom is the strongest aphrodisiac you'll ever experience. It will keep you energized and horny for the next week!"

Amanda's eyes pulsed blue as she sighed into Sharron's mouth, "Oh Sharron you are so... naughty!"

Sharron smiled deviously before licked her long tongue down Amanda's chest to her nipples. As she did, Amanda sighed lasciviously before inhaling sharply as Sharron sucked her right nipple into her mouth and injected 1 inch long fangs into her breast pumping venom into her until her breast was twice the size it was previously!

"Ahhhhhh," Amanda sighed in intoxication when Sharron released her breast and suckled the left nipple before biting into her breast and pumping it full of venom!

"What are you doing Succubus," Honovi asked cautiously, "You aren't hurting her, are you?"

Sharron pulled away from Amanda with a sigh of her own before she lead Amanda to her bed and helped her spread herself out for Honovi.

"Hardly, I am amping her up so she will absolutely love what will happen over the next few hours, she won't tire and she won't be sore," Sharron answered as she turned to Honovi with a naughty smile, "So you love Succubi women? Interesting... Amanda still has enough gryphon blood in her system that what I have done to her will be permanent. Her body will change to something almost Succubi, but she still will never give you children, however, I can!"

"That is a topic for another time," Honovi answered, "Today Amanda needs me to make love to her."

"Yes," Sharron agreed as she sauntered up and played her hand across his chest, "More than you know."

"What do you know," Honovi asked, as Amanda mewled in the background as she rubbed her clitorus furiously.

"She will die if the Demon that owns her soul is not fed enough Life Force," Sharron answered in a sensual purr, "You should know this if you were in fact kept by a Succubus Queen for 3 years."

"How do you know about that," Honovi demanded.

Sharron laughed huskily, "My sisters and I were in Mother's body. We brought her here, and we heard everything that was said to her while we were with her."

"What is your agenda," Honovi asked.

"My sisters are eager to go home," Sharron answered, "While my only agenda is to remain here with Amanda... and you... and the Harpies."

Honovi nodded in agreement with Sharron's desire and then asked, "So how can I help Amanda?"

"Her body is a special dimension that holds Life Force.. your cum.. your seed.. your sperm within her," Sharron answered, "From her pussy to her throat, she is like a living wine skin that must be filled with you sperm. If she is not full, the aforementioned Demon will take the shortage out of her soul. Every time this happens she will age until she dies."

"Okay," Honovi answered, "Then let me get back to loving my wife!"

"You have until tonight and the New Moon," Sharron warned, "but if you let me, I can help you!"

"Okay anything for Amanda," Honovi agreed.

"Good," Sharron purred as she extended her legs in order to reach Honovi's mouth, "Then kiss me!"

Visions of his time with his Succubus Queen flashed in Honovi's mind as he wrapped his arms around Sharron's tiny waist, grabbed 2 incredible handfuls of her wide thick ass and pulled her in smashing her slight B-cup breasts into his strong chest as he kissed her.

"Mmmmmm," Sharron moaned into Honovi's mouth as she licked her tongue into his.

Her venom was very effective on him. His eyes began to pulsed blue and his cock stiffened up into long 16 inch lance, swollen and veiny.

"Ohhhhhhh God I am so hot watching you 2," Amanda moaned as she orgasmed, "AHHHHHH!"

Sharron pulled away and kissed Honovi with a quick peck before she purred, "I'm going back to Mommy, but fuck me first if you want some stamina!"

Sharron pushed away and Honovi let her down with a clip clop as her hooves hit the floor. Turning to Amanda, Sharron climbed onto her.

"Oh hello there you naughty girl," Amanda purred as Sharron situated herself with her legs over Amanda's thighs and them curled under.

"Oh Mommy," Sharron giggled as she rubbed her pussy against Amanda's pubic mound before she leaned in pressing her sleek breasts into Amanda's expanded N-cup pillows and began kissing her.

Honovi enjoyed the girl on girl sex play and moved in to join as he walked up the ramp stepping over Sharron and Amanda as he felt his rigid dick hit one of the 2 women in his bed.

Sharron felt Honovi's blunt black horse dick hit her perineum and push up between her cheeks until it hit her tail! Using her tail, she pushed down as his massive cock slid right into and up her anal vagina!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh," Sharron moaned into Amanda's mouth as she felt Honovi push all of himself into her!

He was so long she could feel his blunt dick head pressing against the aperture leading directly to her stomach! With a thought she opened her aperture as Honovi began sawing in and out, and wrapped her tail around his testicles and squeezed as he thrust his dick in! Very quickly she felt him expand in girth and start cumming!

As her belly filled up with his cum an onyx chain appeared around her waist with a single pearl on it.

Honovi came in her for 3 minutes before he was finally finished! Her stomach expanded to hold a gallon of semen. Completely spent, Honovi pulled back withdrawing from Sharron as she put a hand down letting nails scrape down his thick phallus until his head was in her hand and she guided him to Amanda's pussy. He thrust in and heard the soft moans of his wife as she took him into her body.

Sharron kissed Amanda and then shapeshifted into a 20 foot long white cobra with sapphire eyes and slithered out from between her and Honovi. Slithering around she came around to Honovi's large horse testicles until she had her mouth against them. Opening her mouth wide, she bit into them with rows upon rows of needles sharp fangs and began injecting a potent venom as his testicles grew in her mouth to the size of 2 large eggplants confined in a tight scrotum. When Sharron was done she slithered back onto Amanda's lap and shapeshifted back into her humanoid Succubus form and began suckling Amanda's breasts as Honovi began cuming!

For the rest of the day and night Honovi was a machine!

He fucked Amanda and Sharron for hours. When Hialeah came in Amanda and Sharron had her lay on the bed and mate with Honovi as well. Later Caneadea joined in too and things really got interesting with Amanda's pink, Hialeah's blue, and Caneadea's violet feathers flying all around the house.

____(!)____

Cheyenne awoke to the sounds of her daughters rustling around on the park grounds near her gazebo. It took killing quite a few gryphon males before they realized that the area was now off limits to them. It was the sanctuary of the females and their children. Cheyenne and her 12 daughters all had small round bellies, looking 3 months pregnant in just 1 day.

Standing up straight and tall, to full height of her 5 feet 1 inch stature in her human form. Smiling, she looked down her sleek body happy that she finally had her health back.

Cheyenne found her necklace and loincloth Honovi made her, and tied them around her waist and her neck. Dawning the necklace and loincloth seemed to always make her think of how she was a mother, a deputy sheriff, a nymphomaniac, a narcissist, a prostitute (when it suited her), a survivor by nature, and now a killer by necessity. The narcissist in her knew she was only doing what was needed to survive, but a small part of her was not so completely self obsessed missed Amanda and Honovi.

She spent a lot of time planning how to change the societal dynamics of the gryphon population since the birth of her daughters. She had a plan, sending Amanda off to warm the Harpies and the Centaurs was only the beginning. She needed them to rally their forces, bring as mighty an army as they could muster against the gryphons. If she was successful it would change the entire world view of gryphon kind. From being seen as simple Amalgams, as predator or prey, to being a People's, a nation, or at least an Ally.

Honestly, she had expected an army to be on their doorstep by now. If the Tribes and Clans would not act then she would have to move along her plan, and by the time the People's of this Realm knew what happened it would be too late.

The one thing Cheyenne was absolutely certain of was, although she didn't want to abandon her daughters, she absolutely did not want to remain with the gryphons. With leaving in mind, she spent all the previous day, after eating Sacajawea and regaining her strength, learning how to fly from her daughters. She found that flying without having a tail as her daughter's and Amanda had, resulted in a significant loss of flight agility. That was something she planned to change... today!

Touching the citrines in the necklace around her neck and the feather between her breasts, Cheyenne quietly left her 22 daughters and 29 granddaughters on the park lawn as she went to pick a fight. As she walked she shapeshifted into her hybrid werewolf form. It didn't take long for her to find the Alpha patrolling the staging yard north of the office buildings.

It was where all the males resided now, and it was where they played, challenged, and fought for dominance. Almost 300 young strong Gryphons crooned as Cheyenne sauntered into the center of the yard. The Alpha shrieked it's dominance and authority over the other males and hopped and glided around the yard aggressively.

The young males shrunk back and quieted down submitting while 1 confident gryphon strutted out toward Cheyenne with its wings up and out in a display of dominance. Cheyenne added more sway and roll to her hips as she strutted across the yard. The young gryphon responded by charging Cheyenne!

It made it halfway across the yard when the Alpha swooped down attacking with claws and beak as they both collided and went rolling in ball of fur and feathers! When they separated the upstart was limping from a gash in its right foreleg and bleeding from wounds across its back, chest, and belly. While the Alpha suffered a massive gash in it's iron feathered neck and gashes across it's back!

The challenger was visibly shaken but still confident, it shrieked it's defiance and the Alpha responded by bounding into the air then swooping down smashing the young male to the ground. In seconds he had the gryphon's neck in his beak and bit down until there was an audible crunch as the Alpha broke his opponents neck!

Cheyenne would have been smiling had her wolf face allowed it. She wondered at the change in temperament. The Alpha had been willing to allow his previous Pride breed her and Amanda to satisfy their sexual need, but not with these new pride males. Instead, he would only allow the young males to breed her daughters.

Well, whatever the hierarchy and social dynamics, they were about to change. The Alpha, bloody but confident, strode over to Cheyenne and shrieked with wings spread wide open commanding submission. All of the males shrunk back as Cheyenne calmly walked a circle around the yard away from the Alpha, ignoring him. The Alpha responded by charging her back and knocking her over!

Cheyenne growled ferally as she got back up but on all four this time. She crouched low to the ground and kept moving to face the Alpha. Keeping her ass and pussy facing away from him while he kept trying to get behind her. He was so intent on breeding her in front of the males, establishing dominance over them and her he never knew what happened!

In a moment of inspiration Cheyenne rolled on the ground so she was on her back and thrust her hips up into the air, submitting to the Alpha and showing her receptiveness to being bred. It wasn't a position the Alpha was familiar with so cautiously he stalked over and stepped over Cheyenne's thighs as his already erect corkscrew dick thrust into her vagina! She waited until the Alpha was mating her, locked in the throws of his orgasm as she felt his semen spraying her uterus. With all of her might she punched up straight through the Alpha's ribcage with both fisted! She slashed through both lungs and grabbing his heart in a split second. Ripping the heart out of the Alpha's chest she rolled out from under him as he crumpled to the ground dead!

Cheyenne rolled to her feet and stood up and raised her head howling as she held the Alpha's heart out in front of every male! The males shrunk back submissively, she had killed the Alpha... long live the new Alpha!

Looking down at the blood on her hands and the heart, Cheyenne gobbled it down in large bites. Feeling the intoxicating surge of the gryphon blood circulating through her body, she howled in ecstasy as she then stalked over to the old expired Alpha and pushed him over. Digging between his hind legs she found her prize and ripped his dick out of his body! With immense delight she held out the Alpha's dick for all the males to see, then she walked around and lifted up the gryphon's tail found his testicles and ripped them from his body! She put dick and testicles in her left hand then she grabbed the Alpha's tail where the tailbone met hip and dug her fingers in cutting through skin and muscle, wrapped her hand around the base of the tail and wrenched the thing until it broke away from the body.

Cheyenne held the gryphon tail up and looked at the nasty serrated bone and then shapeshifted into her human form. No longer a werewolf, her fury wolf tail was gone.

"Well here goes nothing," Cheyenne announced as she squatted, leaned against the dead Alpha's hind leg, and pushed the serrated tailbone against her small tight asshole, and with an exhale shoved it up her ass as she screamed, "SHhhhhiiiitttttt! Amanda wasn't lying! That's fucking painful!"

The gryphon blood in her body bonded the tail to her coccyx bones and healed her rectum in seconds. The fur of the tail turned white with a thin stripe of copper and her tail feathers remained copper like her wings and her hair.

Within seconds Cheyenne could feel her new tail and walking around the Alpha's body she hopped up to sit on him as she took the corkscrew dick and ate it like it was a hotdog. After a week of repeated breeding she happily savored every bite. The next thing she ate were the testicles. She forgot to consider Honovi's warning that eating unprepared gryphon meat could cause mutations. Hopping up after eating her snack, Cheyenne crouched down and leapt into the air and flew over to the river where she landed before going for a cold swim. She washed the sweat, dirt and blood off before letting her fingers linger on her scars. She washed her ass and explored how her tail fit between her buttocks. She finished her bath by rubbing her tail washing it's full 5 foot length.

Wondering what it would look like when she changed into a werewolf now that she has a tail, she shapeshifted back into her hybrid werewolf form. Nausea threatened to overwhelm her as she stumbled out of the river and collapsed on the shore! As she watched her gryphon tail grew from 5 feet long to 7 feet. Then all of the fur fell out as gryphon tail feathers replaced fur for the entire length of her tail, and lastly her feathers and wings changed in coloring from solid copper to white speckled with copper and copper red tips. When her tail was finished changing she was struck with severe pain in her lower belly that felt like a bladder infection, kidney infection, and abdominal bloating all rolled up in one!

Cheyenne curled up into a ball and rolled back and forth for several minutes until the pain passed. Feeling better she stood up shapeshifted back to human as an incredibly overwhelming urge to have sex washed over her. Being a nymphomaniac her labido was already an untamed wildfire, but now her need was absolutely incandescent!

She was so horny her body was vibrating with desire, and she very nearly didn't register feeling a new pointed pink dick sliding out of her urethra and curling forward between her pussy lips that then snaked its way over her pubic mound to grow up her lower belly until the tip of her new U-shaped corkscrew dick reached her belly button!

"What the fuck is this," Cheyenne wailed in panic as she reached down and touched it.

The stimulation of her fingers touching her own dick rolled her eyes up in her head as indescribable pleasure burst like a little bubble in her head. Before she knew it her hips began thrusting forward on their own and in seconds she was frigging her dick uncontrollably with one hand while running her other hand over her pussy lips and slipping her fingers in her vagina! Very quickly she orgasmed as she felt the intense high of sperm hitting her new prostate and began spraying creamy white sperm all over her hands, her belly, and all over the ground in front of her!

"What the fuck," Cheyenne moaned as she came to her senses feeling a little less horny.

Her dick was still rigid and pulsing with blood flow as she raised a cum covered hand to her nose and sniffed. It smelled like sperm. Licking it off her hand she confirmed it tasted like sperm. Walking back out into the river, Cheyenne washed off her hands and then frigged herself to 1 orgasm after another until she felt normal... for her.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,178 Followers
12