TDofF A Sister's Heart Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheyenne watched in amazement as her weird corkscrew dick slowly began to lose its rigidity and shrink until the whole thing slipped back between her pussy lips and it disappeared up her urethra. With her sexuall need sated for the time being she started lubricating a clear viscous nectar out of her vagina and urethra, and then she felt an incredible urge to urinate.

Standing there thigh high in the river, she decided to let it go and see if the corkscrew dick would come out when she urinated. The dick didn't reappear and Cheyenne was a bit disappointed. Being able to urinate standing up would have been an incredible change from squatting.

Walking up to the bank of the river Cheyenne felt her belly. She had a roundness just beginning to develop giving her the appearance of being 3 months pregnant, but that wasn't what she was feeling around for. Sperm comes from testicles and dicks are usually external, but as she felt her body she knew she had no external male genitalia... She was still female!

The revelation of new sexual organs however, meant that they must of grown inside her! Now she was feeling to see if her belly bulged between her hips or if she was thicker at all in the belly. She prodded and poked but she looked the same and felt the same. Shaking her head, she went back to her gazebo to tell her daughters the news.

There was a new Alpha of Wanapum Dam!

____(!)____

August 11, 1999

By morning Amanda was lying in her hot bath playing with the Harpy children and full of Life Force while Honovi was still in the house with Sharron, Hialeah, and Caneadea!

"Mother," Hannah called.

"Yes Hannah," Amanda answered knowing exactly which of her daughters was calling her name ever since she named them.

Standing up out of the bath she motioned for the children to stay while she left to see what Hannah wanted. Hannah like all of her Succubi daughters was completely and unashamedly nude. Unlike Sharron, Hannah preferred to take the half woman with a lower white snake body form with 4 arms and ginger colored hair and wings.

"Mother," Hannah greeted Amanda with a smile, "I wanted to tell you that we are ready to leave for Nymphillus."

"So soon," Amanda asked regretfully.

"We must, Mother," Hannah answered, "We will see you again soon... I hope when you come to Nymphillus!"

"I see," Amanda answered as she began to cry.

Hannah hugged her and then moved aside as Frankie came up to say goodbye next. Frankie was followed by Franklynn and so on until all the Succubi said their goodbyes. When they were finished Amanda wiped her tears from her eyes as she watched them take flight and fly west, and just like that, she felt a vacancy in her chest where her heart should have been as another part of her life came to an end.

Turning she looked east toward where she thought her friend and lover must be and wondered; What happened to her? Why did the gryphon females kill Sacajawea? Why did they massacre nearly all her Clan? Was Cheyenne responsible?

Amanda had to know!

"What are you thinking about Mother," Sharron asked as she walked up from the direction of the house.

"Good morning Sharron," Amanda greeted her with a hug and a kiss before taking her hand and leading her to the table with her clothes on it, and asked, "What do you know about Succubus Adornments?"

"I was born with the genetic history of my mother's," Sharron answered.

"Who are they," Amanda asked.

"First you will need some background on Succubi," Sharron answered, "First you should know that there are 7 Succubus Queens, 6 stand at the points of a 6 point star with 1 Queen in the center. She is the Queen of Queens, Ashtoreth the Queen of Heaven. Only the Queens are capable of having Succubus offspring and Nymphilli offspring. All other Succubi have Nymphilli females that are half humanoid and half Succubus. Males are nothing but food. A Nymphilli can become full Succubus if she embraces her heritage, that was who my mother was. A Nymphilli turned Succubus by the Life Force of a very rare male. Her name is Megan Easter Gossler, and she was born with the spirits of past Succubi Queens Easter, Amunet, Sirona, and Ishtar. Besides the Queens there are noble houses that are led by great Matriarchs. Now, when a Succubus is born from a Queen she must either find a Master or return to Tartarus to mature, present herself to the Matriarch of her House and be named. On a Succubus's name day the Matriarch bestows Celestial Adornments, or clothing to her children. Any Succubus, like myself, who forsakes her House and heritage for one she loves receives neither a name nor her Celestial Adornments."

"I see," Amanda whispered thinking back to when she named her children, "When I named you there was a light and a crown of flame appeared above you and your sisters heads. What was that about?"

"We don't have or get our crowns, or our full Succubus powers until we are adults and have been named, or recognized by our Mother, Master, or House Matriarch," Sharron answered.

"So tell me about Celestial Adornments," Amanda asked.

"Okay," Sharron started, "Knowing there are Queens and Nobles it should not surprise you that Succubi are split into Classes. The Highborn and the Lowborn, the Gifted and the Ordinary, the Holy and the Cursed, the Sage and the Warrior. These are all different names for the same basic distinction, those Succubi capable of using high magic and charms to get what they want and those who can't therefore they use a more physical... a more militant approach to getting what they want. Because of this there are 10 different types of Adornments. The first 5 are for the Lowborn and the last 5 for the Highborn."

"So how do I control my Adornments," Amanda asked, "And, What are they capable of?"

"Your Adornment is capable of providing you with clothing, armor, shield, and a weapon," Sharron answered, "But our armor is not as robust as other Demons, after all we are seductresses not warriors."

"So how do I manifest it again," Amanda asked.

Sharron smiled and turned to her surrogate mother and commanded, "Close your eyes."

Amanda did so and Sharron continued, "See yourself in your minds eye like you did when you were meditating. Then imagine your Adornment coming out of your body and covering your skin. Imagine your shoes, and your panties, your bra or corset. Do you want pants, a blouse or a dress? Do you want light armor or a shield and sword? Let your imagination go free as you meditate on what you want to wear... now open your eyes."

Amanda opened her eyes and looked down at herself. She still wasn't used to having 34 N-cup breasts. Where her breasts used to be missiles they now looked like 2 huge over ripe watermelons bursting forth from her chest! What she felt more than saw without a mirror was her feet wrapped in black Roman Legionaire sandals that lace all the way up her legs to her hips. There was a corset that covered her whole belly, dipping low to cover her pubic bone but curving high over her hips. The top edging of the corset followed her ribcage until the top of the corset met the bottom at her hips. There was no back to the piece, it was simply a part of her body. The entire corset was made of silver, etched with leaves and Centaur symbols with turquoise, red coral, and orange citrine embedded in Honovi patterns marking her as his. And in the center of the corset plate held in silver clasps were 3 long pink feathers that fell down her belly to end right at her crotch, covering her soft white hairless pussy lips.

Amanda hadn't worn panties or clothing in so long she didn't even think about it anymore. Her outfit had no panties and not bra at all, because she simply didn't imagine herself wearing them anymore. She could feel however, strange silver ribbing that was bonded directly to her ribs. The ribbing followed her ribs until meeting a thick 1 inch wide silver underwire beneath her breasts. The underwire sprouted from the onyx soulstone embedded in her sternum and curved underneath her breasts to curve up to her wing pectoral muscles that were below her arm pectorals, then curving from the silver underwire were 5 silver fingers that held her breasts.

On her left wrist was a silver bracer with turquoise, red coral and orange citrine. When Amanda looked at it Sharron told her to imagine her weapon, and instantly a silver bow with short pink feathers at the bottom appeared in her hand. Sharron told her to draw the bowstring back as if she were going to shoot, and as soon as she did a silver arrow appeared and was knocked. When she released the tension on the bow the arrow disappeared.

"We call it the bow of Artemis," Sharron informed, "Now imagine your sword."

With a thought Amanda felt 2 small chains grow from the waist of her corset above her hips as a silver encased wakizashi tapped the skin of the top of her ass cheeks. Pulling the sword out she saw the blade was as black as onyx while the guard and ornaments were silver, and the cord was leather with a pink feather dangling from the butt cap. With her new armor and new weapons, her Choker of Subjugation reappeared with its onyx leash that dangled between her breasts reminding her of who owned her soul.

"Wow," Sharron gasped in awe, "You are so beautiful!"

Amanda smiled at Sharron and gave her a hug, then looking at the table with her belt and breastplate, her gryphon feather loincloth and her purse, her quiver of arrows and horse bow, and finally her Centaur wakizashi short sword, she said in a warm motherly purr, "I want you to have these Sharron, as my heir and the beneficiary of any rights or property as Honovi's wife."

Sharron looked up at her mother in shocked gratitude and hugged Amanda with all the strength she had in her 4 arms! They hugged for several minutes before Sharron push away with a worried expression and asked, "Are you okay? Your not planning on dying are you!"

"Planning for it, but not on it," Amanda answered with a laugh, "But I do need to go see Cheyenne, and I am not sure how I will be received."

"Then let me go with you," Sharron begged.

Amanda let her Adornments disappear so that she was completely nude again and she hugged Sharron to her breasts as hard as she could before she answered, "I love you too much to let you come. I need you to stay here with Honovi and tell him where I went if I don't return. I also need you to cook while I'm away, I am sure Honovi is going to crash when whatever you did to him wears off, and he is going to need food and drink to maintain his strength. Lastly, I need you to love him and give him children if I don't return... and even if I do return."

"So you want me to be Honovi's Wife too," Sharron asked gleefully.

"Yes," Amanda answered with a nod, "Now go make love to Honovi and tell Hialeah and Caneadea I need them to come see me."

Sharron turned and ran back to the house followed by Hialeah and Caneadea coming out and walking up to Amanda before asking, "You wanted to see us Kuwanyauma?"

"I am going to see Falconwolf and confront her about the massacre," Amanda said as her new armor reappeared, "I wanted to know if you want to accompany my as eyewitnesses of what happened?"

"Yes," Both Harpies answered at once.

____(!)____

Cheyenne woke up and looked down at her belly and marveled at how it had grown. She was six months pregnant in 2 days. Looking around her domain, her gazebo was surrounded by purple grass and black trees with purple leaves the grounds were clear and clean and all she heard was the wind in the trees. Her small park was beautiful, but she felt like a prisoner in a cage of her own making. For the first time in a week she felt lonely and forgotten. Part of the reason for that was that her daughters were gone, all 12 adults and her newly birthed clutch of 10 and her daughter's 29 daughters.

They were all Mother's now and young adults and if they wanted to change gryphon kind they would have to leave and spread out amount all the Prides. So she sent them off after she told them of her battle with the Alpha and how she killed him. She instructed her daughters to do the same and to kill any male that won't recognize them as Alpha. Within a few years to whole dynamic of gryphons kind would change and the world won't even realize what happened.

"Cheyenne," Amanda called from the purple lawn in front of the gazebo.

Cheyenne smiled with happy excitement at hearing Amanda's voice. Turning to see her friend, her smile wavered when she saw her friends grim demeanor. Amanda was bedecked in a grandiose silver armor, she was ready for battle and from her grim expression she might even be ready to kill.

"What's going on... Amanda," Cheyenne asked as she stepped down from her gazebo, her stride only pausing when 2 Harpies landed beside Amanda.

"Cheyenne I came to ask if you had anything to do with the massacre of Sacajawea's Clan, and Sacajawea's kidnapping and possible murder," Amanda asked.

"What," Cheyenne answered feigning ignorance as she came up and stood at arms length from Amanda, "Who is Sacajawea? And, what massacre?"

Amanda realized then Cheyenne had been taken by the Alpha Gryphon and didn't know Sacajawea."

"Sacajawea was the Mother of the Clan of Harpies Nesting at Feathers," Amanda answered, "She was the leader we saw meeting with Akecheta before the battle at Echo Basin."

"Ohhhhhhh," Cheyenne answered in a quiet thoughtful voice as she looked at the Harpies and asked, "So why are they here?"

"Seeing as you were in Law Enforcement," Amanda answered, "I figured you would be more likely to believe what I have to tell you if I brought witnesses to the events."

"Okay," Cheyenne said guardedly, "Tell me what allegedly has happened."

Amanda then told her of Hialeah's coming to find her, of finding the entire clan dead except for a few eggs still in their mother's bellies. Amanda told Cheyenne about finding the babies and toddlers killed, ripped to shreds and eaten upon, of finding a few survivors in an RV and burning the dead on burial pyres.

After Amanda told what happened from her involvement to inviting the survivors to live with her and Honovi. Hialeah and Caneadea told Cheyenne of the new flying women with copper hair, white fur speckled with copper, with bare breasts, belly, and pussies, and with hands feet that seemed partly like gryphons paws. How they ruthlessly attacked their Nest and how Sacajawea had given herself up for the sake of her daughters only to watch them kill everyone she loved.

Cheyenne stumbled away to the nearest tree and puked loudly before moving away to collapse in the grass crying as she slapped at the ground in grief. Amanda and the Harpies watched for only a second before Amanda hurried over and put her arms around her friend.

"They lied to me," Cheyenne moaned to Amanda and pleaded to Hialeah and Caneadea, as she pleaded her case, "I was dying! I wasn't healing from my injuries, and the constant pregnancies were... killing me! So my girls asked me to let them go get me some food. Amanda, I'm a werewolf now... I have a very specific diet! I have to feed off a fresh kill... human if possible..."

Cheyenne most of seen the horror in Amanda's eyes, because she suddenly looked broken-hearted as she sniffled and continued, "You must hate me... and I am sorry... but I can't change the beast that I was forcibly turned into. Anyway, I told them to fly north and find a Harpy... only 1... and bring her back to me. I told them expressly to not harm anyone and I had no idea it would be Sacajawea!"

"Oh my Goddess," Hialeah whispered in abhorrence, "You... ate her!"

"I was dying of hunger," Cheyenne pleaded, "I had no choice... Don't you eat the gryphons? Don't the gryphons eat the Harpies and even each other?"

"She's right," Caneadea said firmly, "We can't fault her for killing to eat. That is the way of this world, we all kill each other for food, and she did not sanction the massacre of our Clan."

"Where are your daughters," Amanda asked.

"Gone. To find or establish new Prides," Cheyenne answered.

"What of the Alpha." Amanda asked.

"Dead," Cheyenne answered proudly, "I killed him after I regained my strength and I took his tail and ate his dick and balls!"

"Mutation," Hialeah whispered to her sister and Caneadea nodded.

"Cheyenne will you leave with us now," Amanda asked, "You have no reason to stay."

"I am still pregnant with my last clutch of gryphon daughters," Cheyenne answered as she stood up and rubbed her belly, looking from Amanda to Hialeah to Caneadea, "Are you sure you want me back? Knowing that I ate Sacajawea? Knowing that I am pregnant with gryphon females?"

"I loved Sacajawea," Amanda answered after some thought, "But, I love you too. Even if you are a cannibal now, and you must eat, we will have to establish some ground rules. Like no eating us; your Clan, Pride, Pack, or Tribe. You must hunt far away from any of our neighbors as well, and you can't eat children ever!"

Turning to Hialeah Amanda asked, "Can you live with me if Cheyenne comes and lives with us?"

"Amanda," Hialeah answered as the Mother of her Clan, "What Cheyenne did was what every creature in this world does. We live all our days fighting to not be something or someone's dinner. So, yes we can accept her living with us as long as she fights for us and never betrays us ever again."

"Thank you," Cheyenne answered, "I promise I will do everything you have asked and more."

"Okay, then the matter is settled," Amanda said as she let her armor disappear so that she was completely nude and hugged Cheyenne against her naked body.

When she released Cheyenne from her hug she looked around at her 4 friends and lovers and suggested, "I suggest we never speak of what was said here today ever again. Especially once we are home, all it will do is cause animosity."

Hialeah, Caneadea and Cheyenne all nodded agreement before they leapt into the air and flew home.

(Thank you for reading this latest chapter. Writing Amanda and Cheyenne's adventures in Tartarus has been fun. It will be interesting to see how Amanda and Cheyenne change because of their experiences and what are the consequences of Cheyenne's gryphon daughters let loose on Tartarus. However, next chapter we will see a return to the Yellow Realm, and in the up coming chapters we will find out more about the Realms and where are the Races. I hope you are enjoying the story and if you are please be sure to rate it below. Thank you - Pinkender)

12