TDofF A Sister's Heart Ch. 12

Story Info
Battle for Wanapum Dam.
9.3k words
4.4
3.7k
4
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,166 Followers

The Daughter of Frigg

Book 2 - A Sister's Heart

From the Diary of: Megan Easter Gossler

As told by: Owen Nomrist

Battle for Wanapum Dam -

Amanda, Caneadea, and Hialeah lead Cheyenne in a slow almost mournful circle above the Wanapum Dam visitor center. Cheyenne had very mixed feelings, the place had been her prison, her home of sorts for the last 11 days, and the birthplace of 3 clutches of daughters.

Looking down at the males below, almost 300 in number, she was struck with the realization that they were her gryphons... Her Pride!

She was the Alpha!

She was the Queen!

Did she want to be the Queen of Gryphons... Amalgams? Or did she want to be a wife to a half man half horse? Putting her hand on her pregnant belly Cheyenne wondered how many daughters she would have this clutch.

Maybe there was a way to have everything she wanted.

Amanda made a lazy turn to catch a thermal that took all 4 up 10,000 feet before gliding across the lake toward the place Amanda was now calling home.

____(!)____

Amanda landed in a long thin yard north of Levering with a small square farmhouse that was a shadow of the one in the real world. Built off of the northside of the house was a strange styled barn that was designed specifically and spaciously for Centaurs. On the northside of the barn was a large basin shaped like large bird bath on a platform with a fire underneath.

There were Harpy children frolicking in the bath just as when Amanda left. The teenage Harpies, Gia daughter of Abedabun and Loral daughter of Hialeah, were lying in the hot water relaxing and watching over their sisters and nieces. Hialeah and Caneadea left Amanda and Cheyenne to round up their daughters, sisters and nieces before herding them to the northern edge of the property where they were making their Nest under the trees.

Looking south, Cheyenne noted that on the southside of the old farm house was a shop of some sort. There was a half circle gravel drive were there should have been cars, and the entire property was surrounded by trees and bushes to block wind and promote privacy.

Another gilded cage, Cheyenne thought to herself cynically.

She followed Amanda to the barn with a growing sense of wrongness. When Amanda lead her into the barn house they found Honovi standing over Sharron. Sharron was laying on Amanda's bed, her hooves in the stirrups as Honovi's strong hindquarters thrust all of his horse dick into Sharron's ass.

"Fuck me," Cheyenne mumbled to no one in particular, "Now that is a magnificent cock!"

"Mmmm you have no idea," Amanda whispered.

"Hmm, Well while we are waiting," Cheyenne whispered to Amanda, "Let's go for a walk and talk."

Amanda nodded and lead the way back out of the house. They walked across the yard, crossed the road and cut through shadowy orchards headed towards the river.

"Amanda," Cheyenne said, taking her friend's hand as they walked, "I feel out of place here."

"I wouldn't expect any different," Amanda answered and squeezed Cheyenne's hand in reassurance, "Let's just recap what has happened so far. On July nineteenth, first you and the Moses Lake Sheriff's department were called to a burned out hotel room that looked like a very small nuclear device went off in it reducing everything inside to fine ash or nonexistence. So your offices called the FBI who called me. That day we met agents Gerard Green and Bryan Brown, who say they are with the FBI but who the hell knows! That night Gerard Green, aka. Baal, plays around with me like I am some kind of doll, and then takes my soul leaving only my body and mind making me a real, life sized, hollowed out doll. Before that happened, apparently Bryan Brown, who the fuck knows what his real name is, killed 3 prostitutes and you, sort of, then changed you into a werewolf! As for you and I and our dreams, goals, ambitions, achievements, and lives... we died that night. For our families, I can only imagine that we died July twenty-ninth when we were portaled to this Realm and most likely reported missing or dead."

"Since then, these last 13 days," Amanda continued after a breath, "We have been hiking, sunburned, raped by beasts, taken as property, slashed, gouged, ripped to pieces, impaled, starved, paralyzed,and raped and bred repeatedly..."

"So what are you saying," Cheyenne asked.

"A lot has happened in the last 23 days," Amanda answered, "We have also given birth to 118 Succubi and 32 gryphon females not including what you will give birth to tomorrow. There is just no way to deal with everything that has happened. We have been trying to get to Seattle and have been running into and dealing with the aftermath of one catastrophe after another. Feeling out of place is only natural, as a matter of fact, it would be insane if you were fine!"

The river was starting to come into view as Cheyenne responded, "I think we need to rest and reconsider our goals..."

"I am thinking the same thing," Amanda agreed, "I think... I am happy here where I am. I want to explore this new life I have been given. I know that by now everyone in our Realm, my husband... my children must think I am dead. Most likely yours are thinking the same thing as well. And besides, look at us, we have wings and tails now. I have no guts or soul and yet I am not dead, and you turn into a hybrid werewolf! Hell, my hair isn't even my original hair! It's pink feathered harpy hair! There is no way we can go back to the lives we had!"

"This is true," Cheyenne admitted, "But, I am not sure I can settle for this lifestyle... Amanda I killed the Alpha. Do you know what that means?"

"You're the new Alpha," Amanda surmised as she stopped dead in her tracts, "You're the first Queen of Gryphons."

"Yes!" Cheyenne hissed excitedly, "They may be simple beasts! Amalgams! But, so am I now... human... werewolf... gryphon! I am something new... a hybrid... an Amalgamation this world has never seen before!"

"What are you saying," Amanda asked pointedly.

"What I am saying is," Cheyenne answered, "I am no one's property! I am no one's breeding stock! I refuse to cohabit with people that can not or will not recognize that I am equal... even superior... in talent, thought and ability!"

"So you're leaving," Amanda said.

"Probably," Cheyenne said with a nod of her head, "Look, I am safe now. I am the Queen of the Gryphons, and besides, Honovi seems to have enough women to keep him preoccupied. Also, you and he can come visit me... I will be just across the river for a while!"

"Yes, but what about you," Amanda asked, concern thick in her voice, "You will have no one but the gryphons for companionship?"

"Don't worry about me," Cheyenne answered, "I can handle myself. I will have my daughters soon and I have my other daughters and grandchildren... I will be fine!"

"Will you at least stay until you give birth," Amanda asked as she lead Cheyenne to the river's edge and looked across at the plateau and the Dam to the north.

"Sure," Cheyenne conceded, "I will be in labor tomorrow afternoon and will give birth by sunset. I will take my daughters and leave the next morning."

Amanda smiled at Cheyenne and looked back toward home and suggested in a thick horny purr, "Then how about we fly back to my bath and make love like we did our first evening in this Realm."

"You still find me attractive when I am as big as a whale," Cheyenne asked sarcastically as she rubbed her big fertile belly.

"I love you all the more for it," Amanda answered with a sensual smile.

Cheyenne smiled impishly and crouched down for her jump into the air before she teased, "Boy do I have a surprise for you!"

Then she leapt into the air, Amanda right behind her as they flew back to the giant bird bath.

____(!)____

Amanda and Cheyenne both landed beside the bath, Amanda no longer wore any clothes that wasn't created by her Cursed Adornment of the Enforcer so only Cheyenne walked to the table that still had Sharron's gryphon breastplate, the belt, purse, wakizashi, quiver of arrows and horse bow, and the gryphon feather loincloth Amanda had given to Sharron an hour or so ago.

"Whose are these," Cheyenne asked as she touched each of the items.

"Sharron's," Amanda answered with a proud smile, "Carrying her and her sisters in my body somehow bonded them to me as daughters, and me to them as a mother. As their mother, I got to name all 118 of them."

"Wow," Cheyenne mumbled, "I suppose that has some special significance to their species?"

"It does," Amanda answered, "Sharron, of the 118, decided to stay with me and give up her inheritance as a Succubus."

"What is that," Cheyenne asked.

"Being recognized by the Matriarch of her House and receiving her Celestial Adornment," Amanda answered, "I guess what it means is that she is a rogue Succubus. Completely alone, without family, House, or resources as far as the Succubi are concerned."

"I see," Cheyenne mumbled as she took her citrine necklace off and laid it on the table followed by her gryphon feather loincloth Honovi gave her seemingly so long ago.

Looking down at the beautiful Native American styled citrine necklace and the leather belt with turquoise, red coral, and citrine and 3 long copper gryphon feathers, part of Cheyenne's confidence and commitment evaporated. Turning to Amanda, Cheyenne got a wonderful view of the naked woman's luscious wide hips and thick ass as her white gryphon tail with brilliant pink feathers swished back and forth behind her as she climbed the steps up to the heated 12 foot diameter basin. Following Amanda up to the bath she slowly walked into the water until it reached her knees before she sat down. The water was superlatively warm and the bottom of the basin was hot against her ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck this feels good," Cheyenne moaned almost orgasmicly, "Oh fuck I give up! I am staying here!"

Amanda laughed delightedly as she settled down in the water next to Cheyenne, and purred, "Is that a promise?"

"Mmmmm possibly," Cheyenne purred huskily as Amanda slid a hand down between her thighs.

Cheyenne laid back and relaxed as Amanda let her fingertips play across the soft hairless skin of her pussy. Caressing her pubic mound down across the outside of her pussy lips to the inner curves of her ass cheeks. Amanda splayed her fingers out squeezing Cheyenne's ass around her tail before slipping her fingers between her cheeks until she found Cheyenne's rectum and pushed her pointer and middle fingers all the way in until her knuckles kept her from going deeper.

"Mmmm," Cheyenne moan as Amanda twisted her fingers in her ass and spread her fingers stretching her rectum as Amanda enjoyed feeling Cheyenne's soft insides.

Amanda smiled down into her Lovers red eyes as she brushed her thumb across Cheyenne's soft white pussy lips before pressing into the soft folds of her slick pink labia. Cheyenne moaned erotically while staring up into Amanda's black eyes as little electric shocks sent waves of warmth into her belly when Amanda found her clitorus and began rubbing slow circles around it. Cheyenne felt like she was falling back into clouds as every muscle in her body relaxed under Amanda's gentle ministration. Her hips began to quiver and buck as the heat from Amanda rubbing the inner walls of her rectum and her clit in harmony, collected in her belly growing into a deep pervasive heat that was spreading throughout her core. The hotter the fire in her belly became the more determined Cheyenne's thrusting got, until she felt a hard little tip beginning to grow out of her urethra. It curled up her vulva until it pushed Amanda's thumb away from her clitorus.

"Hello, What is this," Amanda asked in surprise as she looked down through the clear water at Cheyenne's pussy.

Cheyenne moaned as her thin corkscrew dick grew past her clitorus to peek out from her pussy slit as it steadily moved up over her pubic mound until it laid on her pregnant belly, almost reaching her navel.

Cheyenne smiled up at Amanda and purred, "I told you, I had a surprise for you!"

"Really," Amanda laughed delightedly as she pulled her fingers from Cheyenne's ass and took her dick in her hand.

The penile muscle of Cheyenne's dick was only a half inch thick at its base where it exited her urethra, and it ended in a point designed to penetrate a woman's cervix so that sperm could be implanted directly in the uterus. What made Cheyenne's dick intensely arousing and satisfying was that although her dick was only a half inch in diameter at its thickest point, the whole thing was coiled in a 1 inch diameter corkscrew.

Amanda let her fingers glide over the exterior of Cheyenne's corkscrew dick. It was at least 10 inches long, which meant that if it were stretched out straight it was nearly 14 inches long. Smiling down into Cheyenne's red eyes, Amanda threw her leg over Cheyenne's thighs straddling her dick and slowly lowered herself down on the magnificent corkscrew.

Cheyenne's eyes rolled up into her skull at her first vaginal penetration. It was amazing to think that inside Amanda's body she was completely hollow, because Cheyenne felt like her entire cock was in the tightest most tender vagina. She felt like her dick was pushing through a forest of soft cilia that curled around and tickled every twist and turn of her cock, and at the same time Amanda was squeezing her so tightly she was cumming in a matter of seconds!

"Ohhhhhhh... Ohhhhh... Ohhhhhhh," Cheyenne wailed as her hips quivered in mini-thrusts as her back arched, her eyes squeezed shut, and she tweaked her tiny pink eraser head nipples as her hands massages her sleek B-cup breasts!

"Mmmm yeah... MmmMmmm," Amanda moaned as she expertly rocked her hips on Cheyenne's cock, while not infringing on Cheyenne's baby belly.

Amanda felt her body begin to sing as her own orgasm bloomed like a flower opening at the first rays of sunshine. She felt warm on the outside and yet cool, as if Cheyenne's gushing orgasm was 'Icy Hot' coating the inside of her body cavity! Amanda's orgasm hit her full force in the middle of Cheyenne ejaculating, she ground her pussy down hard on Cheyenne's pubic bone and swiveled her hips letting Cheyenne's dick stir her up as she came on her dick!

"Oh fuck that was nice," Cheyenne mewled as her orgasm passed leaving her breathless and sated.

"Mmmmm," Amanda hummed as she hunched over Cheyenne's pregnant belly and kissed her mouth, before whispering, "Anytime, Darling! Anytime... I am very willing to eat up all your cum!"

Cheyenne smiled back and nodded before pulling her lover down for more kissing.

____(!)____

August 12, 1999

Cheyenne spent all of her third day of pregnancy in Amanda's bed as her belly grew nearly twice in size from the day before. Amanda worried for her friend as she watched her body and face become gaunt as the growing fetuses absorbed a majority of her Life Essence as they grew.

Leaving Sharron to watch over Cheyenne, Amanda was in and out most of the day, seeing to the smooth running of Honovi's growing eclectic Herd. His Herd, a Centaur name for family, consisted of 1 Soulless human, 1 Infected human, 1 Succubus, and 17 Harpies ranging in age from 29 to not even a year old, and then there were the 20 unhatched eggs. It was a lot to organize, maintain and keep fed.

She made sure Cheyenne had plenty of water and cooked a large stew of salted gryphon meat with vegetables. Cheyenne sniffed the stew and ate but told Amanda it would do nothing for her health. She needed a fresh kill in order to rejuvenate, and it needed to be a humanoid species not Amalgam. That left Amanda trying to think of a humanoid she was willing to kill. She realized then that the only reason she killed the gryphons was because they seemed more animal to her than humanoid.

"I can't kill a Harpy," Amanda whined to Sharron outside the house, "They are like family to me, and I don't care if their of a different clan or not! And, I won't kill a Centaur. Harpy or Centaur it just feels like murder to me!"

"Amanda, this is Tartarus," Sharron consoled, "Not Middle Earth, not the Yellow Realm, not your home. Everything in this Realm kills to survive, and that includes Honovi. No one in Tartarus remains innocent for very long. This morality you have, to live and let live, and to do no harm, and yes, to not murder, are beautiful ideals but they will only get you killed here."

"Sharron, I will not kill my sisters and I will not kill my husbands people," Amanda answered vehemently, "and, I will not kill any other humanoids either! Except in self defense."

"That is why I love you," Sharron answered with a smile.

"Is there anything I can do for her," Amanda asked pleading for a way to help Cheyenne.

Sharron put one hand to her chin and the other to her elbow, and her second set of hands on her hips as she thought over the question. Amanda couldn't help but think the shorter young Succubus was cute, no in fact she was stunningly beautiful but her thinking posture was so much like Amanda's, she couldn't help thinking that maybe some of her genetics imprinted on the Succubus when she was carrying her. Sharron was only 5 feet 6 inches tall, not including her horns, not quite as tall a Amanda's 5 feet 9 inches. She began pacing around the table that held her armor, weapons, and loincloth, as her milk white skin shimmered like a billion snowflakes in the sun. Her curly auburn hair bounced with every stride and fell in tight ringlets down to her ass. Her small breasts were pressed together between her arms creating a tiny valley of cleavage. Her waist was small, her belly a tight flat 4 pack, while her hips were exotically wide and her ass thick compared to her waist and chest. She looked like every ounce of fat went to her ass, hips, and thighs except that none of it was fat!

Sharron was halfway around the table when she suddenly turned and looked at Amanda with a broad smile, and purred, "I think I have an idea but Cheyenne will have to give birth before we can do it!"

____(!)____

Honovi felt exhausted as he and Akecheta plodded along behind Chief Mingan. He could almost curse Sharron for what she did to him! He only had 8 hours of sleep in the last 48, he only ate 2 or 3 times, and mow he was starving, and for all the rest of that time he was cock hard and fucking every female of age on his property.

That included Amanda, Sharron, Hialeah, and Caneadea of the adult females. However, Hialeah as Mother of her Clan brought Gia who was 15 and fertile for her first time, and Utah her sister who was 13. Utah, though too young usually to be fertile, was thrown into her fertility early from trauma. The both of them were the last daughters of Abedabun, and both had the most amazing milk white skin, pink feathers, and brilliant golden eyes. Caneadea brought Loral, Hialeah's oldest and only living daughter. Loral was 14 and still had a year before her first clutch but she was desperate to help her mother rebuild their Clan and wanted to see if having intercourse with Honovi would push her body into her fertility.

Those seven women had kept him busy until he collapsed from exhaustion! Even now his rump, shoulders, and shanks wouldn't stop twitching, and nothing was more embarrassing than the fact that he was going into battle with all of his Tribe brothers and some of his Tribe sisters with a raging hard on still!

"Still thinking of your beloved 2 legs," Akecheta sniggered at Honovi's plight.

"Succubus Magic," Honovi growled menacingly.

Akecheta raised his eyebrows in surprise as he grinned at Honovi's discomfort, "I heard you were interested in those whores. Even fell in love with one. Well, I guess you found another little Demon whore to fall in love with now haven't you? Or, did she fall in love with you? Honovi, you really are an abomination!"

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,166 Followers