TDofF A Sister's Heart Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for the intelligent gryphons to figure out what was happening. When the lancers charged again the gryphons swallowed them up, breaking their momentum and shattering their line. When Honovi saw the lancers break apart he blew his horn signaling the halberdiers to charge into the fray!

It was Adoette who found Honovi, Ituha and Akecheta fighting rump to rump to rump, making a triangle of whirling death as they expertly swung and parried attack's from all sides. Bodies of dead gryphons began to pile up around them as Adoette came charging in. She stabbed a gryphon that was attacking Honovi in the heart and left her spear in its ribs as she shield slammed her way into the safety of their triangle. Pulling her a great sword from its scabbard, she was the only one other than Ituha able to wield the sword in 1 hand like a long sword. With shield and sword at the ready she backed her rump up to Akecheta, Honovi and Ituha's.

"We have got to move," Ituha hollered as she drove her halberd into a gryphon neck cutting esophagus and arteries.

"I know," Honovi and Akecheta yelled back.

"FUCK! This is fun," Ituha chortled as she hamstrung a gryphon followed up with a defensive parry slapping a gryphon beak darting in, "How many have you killed Adoette?!"

"6," Adoette answered with a competitive smile, then asked, "What of you?"

"9," Ituha retorted triumphantly.

"7," Adoette called out to be countered by Ituha's, "10!"

All of them were blood spattered and gasping for breath as their arms grew tired.

"5 Seconds," Adoette yelled over her shoulder after cleaving a gryphon head from it shoulders, "13! Finish your last kill and then turn and charge with me!"

____(!)____

"Eyeeeeeee," Cheyenne screamed as a seventh placenta egg was squeezed out of her body.

"I would have thought that this would get easier after the first or second birth," Sharron stated as she took the egg and piled it with the other 6, "Look, her hips have broadened 4 inches and her vagina is just staying open now."

"Yes, but she still has to push the eggs out," Amanda answered, "Usually there is embryonic fluid that pretty much lubricates the vagina during birth. Giving birth to placenta eggs means no embryonic fluid."

"I worry that she isn't going to make it through this," Sharron said, worry thick in her voice.

"Don't worry," Amanda answered confidently, "Cheyenne is very strong! Get ready! Here comes the next egg!"

"Ahhhhhhh eyeeeeeeeeee," Cheyenne screamed as she began to bare down!

____(!)____

Honovi brought up the rear just behind Adoette, her white tail slapped him in the face more than once as they charged through the horde of gryphons. As they charged they found pockets of halberdiers and lancers fighting rump to rump. They charged in relieving their comrades as they stabbed or kneecapped enemies. Their 4 quickly turned into 12 and then 26 and then soon they were routing the gryphons as 2 cavalry lines of 100 halberdiers and lancers each charged the gryphons mowing them under hoof and spear and halberd. When a few gryphons figures out the battle was lost they took flight to escape only to be shot down mercilessly by archers. By mid-afternoon the battle was over.

Chief Mingan coordinated with the hunt leaders of Broken Arrow and Jagged Ridge for men to skin and clean the gryphons for their wings feathers and hides. Other groups were sent to find the dead while others were to aid the injured.

Honovi helped Adoette and Ituha search for and find as many pieces and parts of their mother Inola, and their sisters Mi-Na, Nadie and Nampeyo as they could. Afterwards they drug them together as the women from the remaining archers gathered wood and started a fire to light torches, while others went to gather wood for pyres.

Of the 150 High Plains Centaur, 21 of 25 lancers, 37 of 50 halberdiers, and 59 of 75 archers survived, all told 117 of 150 out of a Tribe numbering 794. The loss of 33 tribesmen, 16 of which were wives, mothers, and grandmothers would be sorely felt for some time.

Of the 100 Jagged Ridge Centaur, 18 of 25 lancers, 15 of 25 halberdiers, and all 50 of their archers survived. Of the 100 Broken Arrow Centaur, 10 of 20 lancers, 5 of 40 halberdiers, and 45 of 60 archers survived. The dead amounted to 310 gryphons and 80 Centaurs. The dead were gathered into 16 piles, and burned as prayers were offered.

____(!)____

Amanda fought worry as she looked out a window at the setting sun. She worried for Honovi, he was still so tired when he left to join his brothers and sisters. She knew where they were headed and what they were facing. The battle would not be easy and she knew people were going to die. She just really hoped Honovi wasn't one of them. Another anxiety was Cheyenne, she looked like a 4000 year old mummy. The birthing took 5 hours and now 12 clear placenta eggs sat on the floor below her bed, each one had a strong baby girl inside that was waking up and becoming more and more active by the minute.

If Cheyenne was to be believed and Amanda did believe her, then her daughters would begin hatching in the next hour or so, and would want to nurse. Amanda already offered to help with that task, crying babies had always made her lactate, but helping birth 12 had caused her 34 triple N breasts to expand even further with milk! She had to do something, first for Cheyenne and then for her own swollen, tight, aching breasts!

"Sharron," Amanda called.

"Yes Mother," Sharron answered, from her crouching position still examining the eggs.

"It is time! What is this idea you have for me to be able to restore Cheyenne's Life Essence," Amanda asked as she turned from the window to look at her Succubus daughter.

"A spell," Sharron said as she put the egg in her hands down gently, stood, and walked over.

"A spell! Magic?!" Amanda said disbelievingly.

"I can't use magic," Amanda objected.

"Every sentient creature in the universe can use what you call magic to one degree or another," Sharron answered with a laugh.

"How," Amanda asked her interest and love of learning new things thick in her voice.

"Basically, there are 3 types of power in the universe. Celestial Power, this is the power of God. Beyond all comprehension and imagination. Physical Power, this is the power that flows and ebbs from everything in the physical universe, from the power of a blue giant sun, to the power of a galactic cluster, to the power of a single plant growing here on earth, to the wind that caressed your skin to the storms that destroy cities, to the crashing waves of the oceans. Then there is Life Essence, this is the very life energy that powers you, me and every living thing in the universe. We are born with only so much of it, and it ebbs away as we live," Sharron explained as she held up her hand and cupped her fingers as if she was holding a wine glass then pouring it out, "What you call a spell is made up of words. Words have great power. It is said that by God's word all things were created. Words... have... profound... power..."

"Okay," Amanda said skeptically, "If words have so much power then why isn't every human on earth doing great and terrible magic because of the words they speak every day?"

"Ahhh," Sharron answered with a nod congratulating Amanda on a very good and intuitive question, "Very good question! Why indeed! It is because for words to have power there must be 3 things; First, the speaker must be able to tap into a power source such as, Celestial, Physical, or Life! Second, the caster must use the right language! The most powerful being the Divine Language taught to man by God himself. Other languages are Babylonian, Assyrian, Persian, Egyptian, Greek and Latin. Third, Purpose! The purpose of your words must be clearly defined and simple!"

"Okay, so how can I use magic," Amanda asked.

"Since you are a Soulless," Sharron said as she pointed to the onyx Soulstone imbedded in Amanda's chest between her breasts, "You no longer have Life Essence. But, there is a possibility that instead of tapping into the Life Essence you no longer possess, you can instead tap into the vast vault of Life Force stored within your body!"

"Tell me what I must do," Amanda answered determination thick in her voice.

"Okay, repeat after me," Sharron replied as she held her hand out as if holding a wine glass again, "But first, remember your purpose. Mine is to teach so nothing will happen, but your purpose must be to create a vessel filled with all the Life Force stored inside you, in your hand."

"Okay," Amanda answered, nervous and breathless and... eager.

"ani mzes hosh lchuach," Sharron whispered enunciating ever word in the foreign language clearly and distinctly, "bmshch ashra ahozim mchoach aheim bthochi lizzor thpoach mala at aheim anotherim bthochi!"

As Amanda repeated the words she felt a strange tingling throughout her entire body, from her toes to her scalp as the pink feathered hairs on her head began to quiver. Slowly, as magic coursed through her body her hair stood on end in a pink feathered Mohawk! Amanda watched, her eyes widening in amazement as she firmly concentrated on her purpose, and a glowing pink apple took shape in her hand. She felt all of the sperm within her body stored for Gerard or Baal's consumption on the next New Moon slowly moving toward the Soulstone in her chest. A pink glow began to emanate from the onyx stone before a tendril of pink magical energy reached out and connected with the conjured apple in her hand. As soon as the connection was established, Amanda could feel all the stored sperm in her body turning into energy that then left her and filled the apple! Within moments she felt completely hollow and empty inside.

"Wow," Amanda whispered as the last tendrils of Life Force filled the apple and she knew the spell was complete, "What... language was that? It was beautiful! Almost musical!"

"Hebrew," Sharron answered with a small smile, "It is the first language, and the most powerful."

"Incredible," Amanda whispered incredulously, "What were the words I said?"

"It was a contract," Sharron answered, "Every spell is a contract where you state what you want and what you are willing to pay to have it. How much your willing to pay obviously affects the strength or power of the spell you cast. In this instance you paid 10 percent of your total Life Force inside you to make that apple filled with the other 90 percent. Literally what you said was; 'I make a contract for power. For ten percent of the Life Force within me to create an apple filled with all the remaining Life Force within me.'"

"I see," Amanda mused as she hugged Sharron and kissed her before saying, "Thank you for this!"

Sharron smiled as Amanda turned away from her and walked over to an exhausted Cheyenne. Cheyenne looked up at her friend, fatigue etched into every line on her face and smiled weakly.

"Can you believe I did this 3 times before I finally had to eat," Cheyenne whispered hoarsely.

"No I can't," Amanda answered honestly. Then held out the obviously supernatural glowing pink apple to her friend and offered, "Here eat this. We think it will restore your energy."

"What is it," Cheyenne asked hesitantly.

"Pure Life Force," Amanda answered as she offered the apple.

"Why is it pink," Cheyenne asked as she took the apple and looked at it.

"I don't know," Amanda said with a giggle, "I guess my magic is as pink as my feathers!"

"Then it's as beautiful as you are," Cheyenne responded with a weak smile.

"Yes Yes, quit stalling and eat," Amanda retorted insistently.

Cheyenne's smile broadened as she brought the apple to her lips and took a bite. As soon as she bit into the conjured fruit Cheyenne hissed as her eyes rolled up into her head and her back arched as if she were having the most intense orgasm. Amanda and Sharron sighed in relief as they watched her frail body bulk up with muscle and fat until she looked as young and strong as when she was 18 instead of 28.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck! That tastes like cum!" Cheyenne said as her body relaxed and the effects of the magic apple finished restoring her energy, "but, it's not the first time I have swallowed cum and this is by far the best result I have ever experienced from it!"

"Good," Amanda laughed as she pulled Cheyenne up and hugged her, "Now, let's get ready to feed these babies!"