TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 01

Story Info
New Town, New Friends.
2.1k words
4.16
34.7k
60
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 05/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,179 Followers

(Dear Reader;

When I re-released this story originally, I released it in 3 and 4 chapter segments. I did this for a couple of reasons;

The first being, because some chapters were short while others were long, and other chapters didn't have any sex scenes. At the time, I felt it was essential that every published group of chapters have sex in it. However, I have learned and now feel that good story telling builds to better more meaningful intimacy, which means there are going to be chapters with no sex.

Second, I am personally a binge reader and felt that the readers would enjoy reading 3-4 chapters to read at a time. However, after time and consideration, I feel like reading 5-7 web pages story, which are sometimes more than 100+ document pages, and 35000+ words is a very time consuming read in one sitting. So in an effort to address this, I am revising my submitted stories and publishing them by chapter so that anyone with a finite amount of free time can read a chapter and quit and not be stuck somewhere in the middle.

I hope this helps with reading my story.

Thanks for reading - Pinkender)

The Daughter of Frigg

Book 1 - Birth of a Succubus

From the Diary of: Megan Easter Gossler

July 17-19, 1999

Introductions

May 23, 2071

I'm 90 today, I am an old woman, and I thought it prudent to publish my memoirs before I die.

This is the story of my life, the decisions I made both good and bad. Why I did the things I did and the consequences I learned to live with because of them. Another reason I am writing this now is because almost everyone involved is dead now, so I don't have to worry about what they think of what I have to say... anymore!

There are so many people that were involved or affected by my decisions, however, the 4 main characters in this story are of course me, Megan Easter Gossler-Nomrist. The second was my mother Tonya Frigg Gossler. The third was Hathor Josephine Campbell, my best friend and lover. And, the fourth was Owen Nomrist, the man that would become the love of my life and husband and center point of everything!

He is gone now, the love of my life, dead 5 years and with him Josephine. She died alongside Owen of I believe a broken heart. He was 89 years old and Jo was 84, and then 2 days later mom died at the age of 101. I think she forced herself to live so long for Owen, and when he died she had no more reason to live. He really was the center of our universes.

Why would my mother and my best friend be so attached to my husband you may ask. Well the reason is that the 3 of us were Owen's wives!

That's right!

Owen married me legally, but he also married my best friend and my own mother bodily and spiritually, and not only them, we also shared him with many other women. Some of which thought of themselves as lovers, others thought they were girlfriends and that we didn't know, and still some already had husbands and only wanted sex while some thought of themselves as Owen's wives. I however, was his only legal wife!

How did this happen?

Why would I ever share my husband with not only my best friend and mother, but also with other friends and random women?

The reason is really quite simple; at first, it was only me and Josephine. We were a couple. We were the lovers taking a husband that would treat and love us equally. We brought him into our relationship. At least that is, until everything went sideways in a very wild and supernatural way!

Right from the start, our life with Owen was always crazy! For example; my beloved Josephine and I became his physical and spiritual wives on the very same night, July 17th 1999, in a whirlwind of love, lust, and temporary insanity. It wasn't until February of next year that I married him legally.

We gave our vows to him the very first night we met! Crazy right? Well, we knew he was the one! Still, that night was so crazy that not only Jo and I vowed our eternal love and devotion to him, but so did 8 other women! It really was the craziest, most sexually intoxicating night I will never forget!

That night, the truth of my and Josephine's heritages was revealed, and the implications and consequences were far reaching and supernatural...

So, how did Owen convince 10 women to marry him in 1 night?

That is the story I will tell you today.

For now let's just start at the beginning, and let me tell you about meeting Josephine! My best friend and lover, and how we met the man that would become our husband...

This is our legacy...

Our drama...

This is my confession...

This is our supernatural harem story!

Ch. 01- New Town, New Friends

Josephine and I met in 1997 when I moved from White Salmon, Washington to Hood River, Oregon, just after turning 16. She was the best thing to happen to me in years. She had just turned 16 as well, and her little sister, Brandy, was 14 and followed us everywhere. Together, the 3 of us got into every sort of trouble young country girls could get into that didn't involve boys... for the most part. Over the next 2 years we became the best of friends!

Soon Josephine wanted to date, which was fine by me. I'm into guys, but I also began having problems finding guys I liked, or more often guys that would see me past Jo's humongous 32G cup boobs. Still, there were a few. In our junior year in high school, I dated Jonathan Dennis, a really good looking, 24 year old, black substitute teacher. Then there was Vincent Whetherly, a normal high schooler, while at the same time I was also dating Juan Ortega. My last year in school as a senior, I was still dating Jonathan off and on and also seeing Harrison Richards, the guidance counselor. Jonathan though, was by far my favorite...

While I dated those 5, Josephine went through a string of boyfriends starting with George, then moved on to Cody, Bryan, Asher, Leon, Freddy, Jamal, Franklin, Randy, Ben, and Gary before she went back to George.

Before we knew it Josephine and I both turned 18, May 23rd 1999. As a present to ourselves, we went to a tattooist named Jeremy Woodburn so that Jo could get gold ink tattoos matching my silver ones. To replicate my tattoos, he insisted I strip completely naked and let him take pictures. After all, he needed references for their placements; 1 on my pubic mound, 1 on each of my hip flares, 2 just inside my ass cheeks just behind my vagina, 1 just above my ass, and the last tattoo was on my back directly behind my heart. The pictures, he said, also gave him their scale, afterward he then took several full body photos of me and Jo just because he wanted sexy glamour shots of us.

At the time, I can't really say we were really thinking straight. Otherwise we would have told the creep to go fuck himself. However, we didn't, and instead like insecure little girls eager to prove our sexuality, we eagerly shed our clothes and posed for him.

Jo was always the curvaceous beauty, so as expected, Jeremy started with her...

With minimal instruction, she quickly figured out mechanics of porn modeling, and the best positions to accentuate her long honey gold hair, that shimmered with an inner strawberry hue and fell in waves down her back to her mid-thighs. Close portraits to capture the beauty of her oval shaped face, her upturned almond eyes framed in thick, golden eyebrows and the thickest, longest, golden eyelashes I have ever seen. She crinkled her beautiful wide bridged nose that was not too short or too long and perfectly turned up, and smiled the shape of her mouth like a pink cherubs bow with a slightly thinner top lip exactly 1 third of her mouth while her overly plump bottom lip was 2 thirds.

"Fuck me," Jeremy panted as his camera made a constant rapid fire clicking of the shutter as he took picture after picture of Jo, "Are you sure you're not a model?"

Jo's eyes lit up and her smile brightened at the compliment as she shook her head no before tilting her head featuring her jawline! A beautifully sharp jaw just below her earlobes with a defined line leading to a square chin with a small cleft.

"Well, you could be," He continued, "I swear you look like Christina Hendricks! Only younger!"

She was an incarnation of Christina Hendricks, in the face, and body! I thought so as soon as I saw her in 'Undressing in Rhiannon'. Only, Jo's hair was a natural strawberry blonde.

As Josephine switched from pose to pose, her hair, eyes, and beautiful pink lips were all cast against flawless milk white skin that made her look otherworldly... almost fictional... of course, to me, she seemed even more fictional as I ogled her body!

Oh my God... her breasts!

They were 36M's now, overshadowing a 28 inch waist that swept out to thick 34 inch hips and a small bubble butt and long curvy thighs and calves. And, her breasts weren't just huge, they were perfect in shape and fullness, hanging down to the bottom of her sternum like 2 perfect teardrops adorned with areolas that matched her milk white skin. To crown each perfect breast were thick pink nipples the size of 2 liter bottle caps!

Eventually, Jeremy remembered me, and it was my turn. Feeling I had something to prove I pranced and posed. Where Jo had breasts, I had ass and I used mine to devastating effect.

"Fuck," He growled at one point, "Your ass is killing me! I want to fuck it so badly, I'm sure I would die a happy man if I get to at least once! Hey, has anyone ever told you that you look like 'Pink'?"

I gave him a withering look but nodded my head yes, "Yes I get that a lot."

"Why so angst over it," He chortled as he continued to shoot photos, "She's hot! Except that your booty is definitely not her booty... it's more like a 'J.Lo' booty if you ask me!"

"Thanks," I mumbled, feeling just so happy to be compared to other women. Except it was true, I did look like 'Pink', and a little like the porn actress 'Gianna Michaels' in the face, and a porn actress years later named 'Anastasia Morna' with the exception that I had long, curly, auburn hair.

Somehow, Jo and I also looked like we could be sisters, so much so in fact, that we even began referring to each other as sisters. However, it was all in our coloring and in the face, but it could be the case, there was just no way we could be sisters, after all, we had never met until 2 years ago. But, some of the same features we shared where, even though my eyes were deep pools of blue sapphire trimmed in thick auburn lashes and thin dark-auburn eyebrows, my eyes were tilted just like Jo's. I have a lush, pink cherub's bow lips and a cute turned up nose, also exactly like Jo's, and I have the same sharp angular jawline with the exception that I have a pointy chin, and my skin is also milk white just like Josephine's.

Unfortunately, much to my dismay, my bust measured only 34 inches with small slightly sagging B-cup breasts that were barely more than an A-cups. My small chest tapers to a smaller 24 inch waist before sweeping out to broad 38 inch hips with a very generous bubble butt, leading to thick curvy legs.

Jeremy finished up taking photos and we got dressed.

I'm pretty sure Jeremy raised his rates, because even after saving a year to get the cash for the tattoos, in the end, we were still short on money. So, we fucked him before each session as compensation as he replicated my tattoos on Jo. A week after our last session we graduated from high school.

I spent that last week fucking Jonathan and Harrison leading up to graduation, and that night we said our goodbyes, and parted as friends vowing to never disclose our illicit affairs with anyone for the sake of their jobs...

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,179 Followers