Tea For Three

Story Info
Milf Colette finds out what daughter and bestie have going.
2.5k words
4.37
13.9k
18
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't it delicious?" Dana commented, taking a sip of the tea.

"It is. So rich and sweet." Colette replied to her daughter as she took another sip from her cup. "Where did you get it?"

"It's what Anne calls her special blend. She makes it herself and she gave me a big mason jar full of it." Dana replied.

"Well that was nice of her." Colette commented, taking another sip.

Dana and Anne had been on again - off again besties since grade school. And apparently since high school graduation and the requisite festivities were behind them. It was on again for the Summer before they each headed off to college.

Actually, since before Colette's divorce, she'd been spending a lot of time over with Anne. Colette couldn't blame her really. The last few months of the marriage were rocky and loud. Dana, having just turned 18 and being an only child found what refuge she could from their constant bickering.

Now, with the Summer just beginning, it was a relaxing lazy Saturday morning and she was relieved to be spending it with her daughter. She took another sip of the heady brew.

"What's in it that makes it taste so good?" She wondered.

"Well you know Anne." Dana explained "She got into this homeopathic all-natural food is medicine kick and as usual went full on academic about it. The tea blend is kind of her secret sauce. She introduced me to it and I knew right away that you'd love it as well."

"That's so thoughtful." Colette mused. "I'll admit that I've had doubts about that girl through the years. She's always been a bit of an odd duck."

"She's coming over later. I hope you don't mind..." Dana stated.

"Oh? What are the two of you up to?" Colette asked.

"Just hanging out. Maybe watch some movies." Dana said.

"Well, I've got groceries to get, and some other chores that need tending to. I'm not sure when I'll be back, but help yourself." Colette suggested.

"Thanks Mom. You're the best." Dana replied.

Colette set the grocery bags down on the kitchen counter. Anne's car was in the driveway and she figured they were in Dana's room watching Netflix. She figured she'd check in on them and see if they wanted any snacks, but as she approached Dana's bedroom door she hear the moan. It was Dana's voice, low and feral. There was only one reason a woman moaned like that.

And she couldn't help it, but in her mind's eye she was imagining what must be happening on the other side of the door. She would never have suspected, but now that she could hear them, she had to admit that she was profoundly aroused in a way that totally took her by surprise.

Dana was a very pretty girl. A long wavy redhead with blue eyes and fair skin, and a varsity cheerleader's body she was in some ways a younger version of Colette, although perhaps a bit more fulsome physically. She'd certainly had no trouble dating when she wanted to.

On the other hand, Anne was kind of a sparse tomboy, with a slender build and medium straight brown hair parted in the middle that bracketed her face. Not that she had a bad figure, or wasn't cute, but she didn't do much to showcase herself. So, Colette was a little surprised that Dana was that attracted to her, but there wasn't much to dispute based on what she was hearing coming from the bedroom.

In fact, when the groceries were away, Colette snuck into her own room and grabbed her vibrator from the nightstand. A few minutes later, she had a surprisingly strong orgasm that really served to take the edge off.

"I um... heard you and Dana today." She tried to sound casual as they ate dinner.

"Mom!" Dana blurted out, blushing.

"I thought you liked boys?" Colette continued.

"I... they're alright." Dana admitted. "When you and Dad were arguing all the time. I don't know. It just struck me funny. You know, the way guys can be..."

"Dana!" Colette blurted out, ashamed.

"Anne was just there for me, and one day she brought it up, and ever since then..." Dana trailed off.

"Oh." Was all Colette could manage.

"Can I say something, Mom?" Dana asked.

"Sure, honey." Colette sounded unsure.

"It's hot, Mom. Way hotter than it was with any guy." Dana admitted.

"Oh. Okay." Was all Colette could think of to say.

Later that evening they were relaxing, watching a movie and enjoying a cup of tea.

"Mom. Can I ask you something?" Dana started.

"I suppose. Is it about what we were talking about at dinner?" Colette asked.

"Kinda. Just haven't you ever been curious? You know..." Dana implied.

"Not really. I mean, I don't think I ever even considered it, to be honest. And if anyone has ever come on to me, I don't think I picked up on it." She explained, taking a sip of her tea.

"What if someone did..." Dana asked.

"No. Well... I don't know..." Colette admitted.

"I mean it's not like you're actively dating, anyway." Dana pointed out.

"It's too soon. I'm just not ready to get back out there. And even if I was..." Colette let that dangle.

"Well, you're still really hot, Mom. I think you deserve some fulfillment." Dana stated.

"Thanks for that, honey. I'm sure when I'm ready, I'll know." Colette said.

"I'm sure you will too, Mom." Dana replied.

Colette thought about the somewhat strange ending to their strange conversation, and took another sip of tea. She thought about the vibrator in her nightstand and excused herself for the evening. About fifteen minutes later she was rolling on her bed, in the throes of the most exquisite orgasm she could recall having in years.

Dana had just gotten in from a run to find her mom frantically going through the kitchen drawers.

"Mom?" she asked. "Everything okay?"

"We never have any goddamned batteries in this house!" She said frantically. Turning to Dana in frustration and shaking her head, she grabbed the car keys off the counter and headed out the door.

"Wow!" Dana said to herself as she heard mom's car back out of the driveway.

Anne lay on her back trying to catch her breath after a particularly athletic session of sex. Dana stroked her body gently and kissed her skin.

"Do you really think it'll work?" She wondered out loud to Anne.

"Worked on you!" Anne replied with a grin.

"Yeah, but I was probably way more predisposed than she is." Dana commented.

"You'll figure it out. I have faith in you!" Anne assured kissing Dana lazily.

"Mom? Can I ask you something." Colette heard her daughter's voice from down the hall.

"Sure, honey! What do you need." She replied sipping at the hot cup of tea that she'd just poured for herself.

"I've been thinking about what you said, and think that maybe when school starts up, maybe giving boys another try?" Dana offered. As she came into the kitchen in her terry bathrobe.

"Honey, it's up to you. I just want you to be happy." Colette said.

"Well if you were a boy would you think this was sexy?" She asked, letting her robe drop to the floor and revealing a burgundy lace and satin teddy that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. It fitted Dana's body to a tee, and Colette's mouth hung open at the lascivious sight.

"Oh. My." She managed after a few seconds as Dana struck a few sexy poses.

"Are you okay, Mom?" Dana asked, taking the older woman by both hands. "I mean, if you were a boy, would this turn you on?"

Colette couldn't think. She was turned on. Her eyes were glued to her daughter's sexy body and she found herself drinking in every inch of her, aware of the severity of her own arousal. The heat pulsed between her legs sending shockwaves through her core. Her own nipples were hard. Her breathing was irregular and shallow. She could feel a light sheen of sweat forming on her skin.

Dana leaned a little closer to her mom. "If you were a boy, would you want to kiss me?" She whispered in a sultry voice, her lips parted invitingly.

Fuck, Dana was sexy, Colette thought. Her knees were weak, and she could hear the blood pounding in her ears.

"You can, you know...kiss me." Dana leaned in and traced Colette's lips with the tip of her tongue. It tasted sweet. She slowly pressed her lips to the older woman's mouth and felt her resistance crumble as she started to kiss back. Colette felt her hands being placed on Dana's hips, and compelled, she drew her daughter into an embrace as their tongues found each other.

Dana led her mother down the hallway and into the master bedroom. Slowly and sensually Dana removed her Mom's clothing. Enjoying each new reveal, as Colette began her exploration of Dana's body in earnest as well. All the pent-up sexual tension of her dry spell, all the frenetic masturbation, everything had led to this. Her daughter's gentle hands on her body. Teaching her an appreciation that she had scarcely been aware of for her entire life.

They continued to kiss with a passionate hunger as Dana pushed the waistband of Colette's panties down to fall to the floor, breaking free only long enough to shimmy out of the teddy. She guided Colette to the bed and lay down, indicating the she should join her. She led her mother's lips to her breast, allowing her to freely explore the soft warmth and encouraging her kisses and suckling. Showing her approval in the feral moans of lusty satiation.

But it was far from over. Dana reached down to open her mother's flower, which dripped with the honey of her arousal. When Dana found Colette's clit she felt her entire body shudder, and her Mother moaned into her mouth as their kissing continued.

Dana's fingertips teased at Colette's dripping slit, only to return to her throbbing clit. Maybe it was all the time without the touch of another human being but she couldn't stop moaning as Dana slowly but surely drove her to the edge. Relenting only when Colette's wordless supplication convince Dana that she needed release. Her Mom's body trembled and shuddered as Dana made her cum at last.

Cuddling for a few minutes. Dana gave Colette a chance to catch her breath, before she straddled her Mom's face expectantly.

Colette stared straight up at her Daughter's wetness. Slowly, Dana moved it closer, it smelled musky and fresh and Colette craned her neck up to kiss it, feeling her juices flow across her mouth. Colette kissed it again, and then once more, before plunging her tongue into Dana's hot sex. She moaned in pleasure as her Daughter commenced to ride her face.

Dana was amazed at how sexy her Mom was. Riding her face with her wet pussy, her Mom was hitting all the high notes as her lips and tongue feasted and Dana started into a series of orgasms that just blended together when her Mom would find her engorged clit between her lip and suckle on it like a baby.

The afternoon became a blur of first times for Colette. Their sexual marathon only gradually coming to a close out of a sense of impending dehydration. Laying in each other's arms Colette turned to her daughter.

"How...why?" She tried to start.

"It's Anne, you know." Dana offered.

"Anne? I don't get it." Colette looked confused.

"You know she's always been a science geek." Dana pointed out.

"I...guess?" Colette responded.

Dana went on to explain what Anne had told her. That from a very young age maybe five or six, she'd discovered that if she touched herself a certain way, it felt really good. And that if you combined that with, say, thinking about something or someone, it felt even better. Well from that time she's thought, the majority of the time about her best friend's Mom... you. Dana explained.

So, when she got older, she started studying and found that every culture contains some legend or story, or substance that was supposed to heighten sexuality. But every time she'd look deeper into it, she hit a dead end. Maybe things didn't bear out clinically, or the mythology was inaccurate, but she did feel she was onto something.

What she found out was that most, if not all, human cultures had a piece of the puzzle solved. But not knowing that it was a puzzle to begin with it usually just became one thing, when in fact it was a bunch of different factors. And so she started experimenting, and eventually developed the tea.

"You mean the tea is some kind of love drug?" Colette gasped in disbelief.

"Yes. Well...Not really. See, it just isn't that simple." Dana went on.

It turns out that it wasn't just a substance, but how the substance worked in specific cases. Like a magic spell, it turns out that even if you know the words to a spell, a lot of the power of the spell is in how those words are said, and under what circumstances. The tea could certainly heighten the efficiency of neural transmitters and pheromones. But if there wasn't a good catalyst, then it really didn't matter.

Dana continued on, telling her mom that she really hadn't known any of this until she'd started hanging out with Anne again before the divorce. Anne had kind of used her as a guinea pig, and before they knew it they had become lovers. "That's when Anne had confessed that she'd always had a thing for you. That you were incredibly sexy and that a big part of her curiosity was fueled by her desire for you."

"She made a good case, and I started myself to notice how sexy you are. So, we just figured it was worth a shot. We did our best to make subtle suggestions with regular infusions of tea. Now, we are lovers too."

"Yes, but what about Anne?" Colette wondered.

"That's up to you, Mom." Dana said. "All I can tell you is that she's amazing in bed. And she worships the ground you walk on."

"Okay, but the two of you..." Colette began.

"Are still going to be lovers. That's not going away." Dana assured her Mother. "We just make room. And we share. Just like you always taught me."

It was Friday night. Anne was coming over for the weekend again. Colette threw a few extra pillows on the king-sized bed, and a couple of towels on the vanity chair. Dana went out to get pizza. Colette put on something she hoped the girls would find sexy and seductive. As it turned out, they had too. And after the pizza, and a couple glasses of wine Anne leaned down to give Colette one of her deep soul-searing kisses and motioned towards the bedroom. As the three of them hand in hand entered the soft, candle glow of the room. Colette admitted to herself that she didn't know where any of this was leading, but she was sure that it was going to be an exhausting weekend. At least that's what she was hoping for...