All Comments on 'Teach Me'

by SilverMuse

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

Mia needs to let aaron totally control her cunt. He should let her move in with him and spend as much time ad they could fucking. Forget her was her teacher

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So good

Every girl needs a teacher like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Hope you keep it going. Love the intensity.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601almost 4 years ago
Wonderful Story!

First of all, thank you for submitting an older man/younger girl story. There’s been an abysmal dearth of them here lately.

You narrate the details so well, but I’ll bet you could delve deeper still - giving us seductively excruciating details of their coupling.

I often read comments ridiculously telling an author “give us more”, when it’s clear the tale has reached a satisfying conclusion. Not here. If ever I’ve seen the first chapter of a series, THIS IS IT!

The education of Mia would be fascinating. And you’ve already laid the groundwork for Potential roadblocks and conflicts In their relationship.

Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More more

This needs to be a series. Part 2 please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great start

I see a series coming. Bring it on.

Reminds me of one of my own experiences.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 4 years ago
Lovely

Just as it should be.

roveroneroveronealmost 4 years ago
Liked it, a LOT...

your first story for me, definitely not last-and impressed with your submissions-have to go back and check but looked like every story H

actually loved this-dialogue, power dynamic, and also parity

both horny, and knowing what they want

5, and fave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Every story you right is perfection. Thank you!

SilverMuseSilverMusealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I'm so glad you guys have enjoyed Aaron and Mia! Thanks for your very kind comments. <3 I happen to really love the dynamic between these two and might expand their story into a book someday...we'll see. :) Thanks so much for reading! xo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

We need a sequel!

Miguelin58Miguelin58over 3 years ago
My First Time...

...reading your work, but it won't be the last. I prefer reading female authors because, obviously, they have keen insight into what a woman thinks, feels, and experiences. As a male, I appreciate the candor of female writers, especially in the realm of erotica.

This story is reminiscent of the first encounter I had with a much younger woman. She had just turned twenty-one and I was a month past my forty-ninth. While she was technically not my employee, she had covered some shifts in the Starbucks store I was managing.

I definitely identified with Aaron's nervousness in approaching Mia as it was hard for me to believe that someone so young and attractive would be drawn to a man my age. I still remember the butterflies I experienced as we sat at a café table as I screwed up the courage to ask her out. I had invited her to lunch to thank her for helping out in the store, but of course, this was a ruse for wanting to get her alone. When she said yes, I could not believe it.

Long story short, while she was quiet and shy most of the time, she was a Scorpio and turned out to be quite aggressive sexually when we were alone. Although I brought her to climax orally on many occasions, I never pressed her and she never asked for more.

Sadly, our trysts only lasted a few short weeks as she was quite conscious of our age difference and feared her peers finding out. While I completely understood this, I let my emotions get the better of me and eventually pressed for more from her than she was able to give.

It took me a very long time to get over her and I found myself writing many volumes of poetry on the theme of unrequited love. She had a remarkable resemblance to Gwyneth Paltrow. This all happened during the time Shakespeare in Love was making the rounds in the theaters. I recall vividly crying my eyes out throughout the film as I identified so strongly with the dynamics at play. I'm sure the folks around me were sure I had lost it.

Anyway, your story reminded me of what might have been were circumstances differently. I thank you for that. I look forward to working my way through the rest of your tales currently published on this site. Take care and keep writing,

M~

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 3 years ago
Just right.

Exquisitely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've read a lot of your works so far, taking breaks to read other authors so I don't finish your juicy ouvres too quickly. I absolutely love how your descriptions are akin to a drug addict's obsession. So incredibly hot.

Abyss_SlutAbyss_Slutover 2 years ago

This was so beautifully written and wonderfully hot. My eyes watered, I was so excited 🤣

wildhunterwildhunterover 2 years ago

Beautifully written from such a sexual, sensual, loving standpoint

Keep Writing OK? I"ll be waiting for more, MUCH MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You write HOT stories

vesperumvesperum10 months ago

I enjoyed that very much! Not to be too repetitive but perhaps a sequel or two? Thanks for writing this!

dbsidedbside10 months ago

No part two 🤔

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really enjoyed this! It was quick, but given the desire that both of them had for each other I'd say it made sense! I've had fantasies about this very scenario, so I appreciated it all the more!

I echo the others in asking for a sequel to this story!

Now I'm off to Amazon to see what you have there!

MrJohnnySirMrJohnnySir4 months ago

You deserve a spanking for stopping here, for teasing me like you have.

Be a good girl; write the next chapter.

You know you want to.

I know you can multi-task - one hand writing while the other hand provides ... inspiration.

Open up your naughty mind. Show me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilverMuse@SilverMuse
7/24/23 Have you read The Boys Next Door and want more? I have a new book out that follows the journey of a certain twin! There's love, lust, angst, and lots of delicious, kinky, steamy scenes. Find it here: https://www.amazon.com/Man-Hour-Next-Door-Book-ebook/dp/B0C6NHMRBY ...