Teach Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So wet for me, sweet girl. I wouldn't expect anything less." He abruptly let go. "Take off those tights and panties and that skirt around your ankles. Not to mention your shoes. I want you completely naked when you walk into my bedroom."

She flushed from head to toe. Bending over, aware that he was drinking in her every move, she stepped out of her skirt and unlaced her sneakers. Her full breasts hung down, aching with need, and he was definitely staring at her ass...

"Faster, Mia." His brown eyes were hot with desire, but his voice was calm. "Otherwise I'll have to punish you and I don't want to do that on our first night."

"Oh, you don't?" Still bent over, she peeked up at him. Holding the pose now, because his attention felt good.

His mouth quirked in a grin. "Trust me, baby. I know you're eager to experience everything, but let's save something for tomorrow."

Tomorrow. The thought made her giddy. Hastily, she took off her sneakers and stripped away her tights and panties.

Aaron led her into his bedroom. She was grateful for his firm grip, because her knees were about to give out. He pushed her onto a big, soft bed and crouched over her.

Undress me, baby, he ordered.

Eagerly, fumbling a little, she pulled his sweater over his head and ran her fingers through his sandy blond hair. It was so soft, and his lips were so close, that she instinctively pulled him down for a kiss.

Oh God, his mouth was hot, his tongue was hungry, his hands were all over her breasts like they belonged to him...

A sharp pinch on her nipple made her cry out.

He grinned down at her. "You have a job to do. Don't get distracted."

"You're nothing but distracting." She rolled her eyes, secretly loving the stern look he gave her. His belt came open in her hands, she tugged down his pants, and in the next minute, he loomed over her, naked.

His body was lean and hard, with just a hint of softness. In the dim light of the room, his cock curved toward her, large and beckoning.

"Hold onto the headboard," he ordered.

God, with her arms above her head, she couldn't hide anything from him. She felt incredibly vulnerable, lying beneath him while his eyes roved over her bare curves like she was a feast spread out for his pleasure.

"I've thought so much about your body, baby girl. What you'd look like, all of you." His hands followed his eyes, roaming over her arms, her stomach, her hips. He caressed her breasts, giving special attention to her puckered nipples. "Not just your beautiful tits on my screen, or even your hot little pussy coming especially for me, but all of you."

"Me too," she whispered. "You're even better in person."

"Such a naughty little girl." He opened her thighs firmly. "Mmmmm. There's the perfect pussy that's been haunting my dreams."

His finger sank inside her cunt. Her hot excitement made it easy for him to penetrate her. Still, she gasped at the invasion.

"Absolutely soaked. Spread your legs for me," he urged. "That's my girl."

She'd only had sex once. Aaron knew that. It was near the end of the one relationship she'd had. Her boyfriend had accused her of being closed off...not fun enough. Needless to say, the sex had been far from good. She'd been barely wet, clenched up tight, and it hurt.

She'd told Aaron all this. He promised her that if he ever touched her, it would be the opposite of that experience in every way.

He was right.

She moaned as he fingered her, opening like a flower under his sure attention. His thumb grazed her clit, coaxing the swollen bud into full arousal. He withdrew, and more pressure met her pussy. Bigger, thicker.

"Mia," he murmured, "you're such a good little slut for me. That's it, let me in."

She looked down. Two of his large fingers massaged her opening, pressing in.

"Is that okay, baby girl?" His voice was all soft concern, but his eyes were devouring her. "You're so fucking tight, I don't want to overwhelm your little pussy."

"Yes, yes, it's okay."

God, he felt big. She was overwhelmed, but in the very best way. He was going slow, exactly the way she needed.

"Aaron..." she pleaded. "I'm so close..."

"Sshhh, baby. Just feel good."

She let go of the headboard, reaching for him, and was startled by a smack on her thigh. It didn't hurt, exactly. In fact, it felt exciting with Aaron fingering her. But it did sting.

"No, Mia," he said firmly. "You'll be able to touch me later. This is about you giving me your pussy. You're going to let go and come for me and do everything I say."

Shuddering with need, she grasped the headboard.

"That's my girl." His free hand slid down from her thigh to cup her ass. A soft, tickling sensation made her squirm.

Oh my god. Her ass. He was touching her asshole, slick with her juices. Petting it, stroking it. She squeezed down, then relaxed as he worked his finger in.

It felt so...natural for him to touch her there. So warm and good and right.

"Mia," he crooned, "you're perfect. I'm going to fill you everywhere. You're the best student I could ever hope for. I love that you're giving yourself over to me so completely. Letting me see and touch you all over. My sweet, shy little slut..."

The words swirled over her in a blissful haze. She clenched tight around his fingers, her pussy and ass together, and climaxed in a long wave. Aaron massaged her clit as she came, urging her through more ripples of pleasure. Finally she fell back to the bed and he eased his fingers out of her.

She hugged him tight, his hot flesh and hard muscles making her head spin. He kissed her, then stood.

"Kneel on the rug and wait for me."

Mia obeyed, her heart still pounding from her orgasm. She stared at Aaron's cock as he left the room. Was he going to order her to suck him? She heard the sounds of water running in the bathroom. Her pussy was hot and pulsing, and her ass tingled from his attention.

When he re-entered the room and sat down on the bed directly in front of her, she bit her lip.

"Come here, Mia," he said softly.

Quickly, she moved between his legs, riveted to the heavy, hard shaft he was stroking.

In their texts, Aaron had told her how much he enjoyed being deep-throated. And that if she wanted to learn, he'd teach her. She'd been mindless with lust as he described shooting his cum down her warm throat. She'd touched herself to his dirty words, eventually coming as she imagined his dick filling her mouth.

Of course I want to learn, she'd texted, because it had all been so hot. I want to make you come that way.

Now his cock was in her face, thick and veined, even more mouthwatering than on video. But Jesus, it was big. This was no fantasy. She swallowed.

"Aaron," she confessed, "I have no idea what I'm doing."

"Don't worry, baby." He stroked her hair back from her face, twisting his fingers in the purple waves. "I'm not going to give you any more than you can handle. Go at your own pace for now. Just explore."

His calm assurance excited her beyond belief. Taking a deep breath, she wrapped her fingers around his shaft. He felt wonderful, silky soft skin over rigid hardness, and it felt so right to glide her hand along his cock. She looked up at him shyly as she ran the tip of her tongue over his slit.

"Fuck," he groaned.

Gathering confidence, she swirled her tongue all over his firm head. God, he was a mouthful, but his obvious pleasure spurred her on.

She felt deliciously submissive kneeling at his feet, their positions exaggerated: the inexperienced young girl being schooled by the older man. When his grasp tightened on her hair, and his hand slid to the back of her head, she shivered in excitement.

"Good, Mia. Take me just a little deeper. You look so beautiful with my cock in your mouth. Cup my balls and play with them...fuck, yes. That's a good girl. I have so much cum for you, baby."

The craziness of it all hit her. I'm sucking my English professor's cock.

Breathing through her nose, she sank down on him, eagerly licking and sucking his thick shaft, until his cock slid in far enough to nudge the back of her throat.

His hands jerked, tightening on her hair in exquisitely painful pleasure.

"Good girl," he crooned. "Good, good girl. Relax for me, just like that."

She was unbearably excited as he fucked her mouth, slowly and surely, heaping praise on her each time he reached her throat. But there was so much of him, and she needed to catch her breath, and there was a question she just had to ask...

She pulled free, grasping his cock, and sucked in air.

"Did you want me when I was in your class?"

His nostrils flared. When he spoke, his voice was rough. "I try not to think about my students that way."

"Right," she teased. "You pride yourself on being ethical."

He gave her hair a firm yank. She felt it all the way to her toes. "The key word is try. And the answer is fuck, yes."

Giddy, she dove down to suck him again, worshiping the thick flesh filling her mouth.

"I wanted to hear you talk, Mia. I wanted to know what was inside that head of yours." She sucked harder, and he hissed with pleasure. "I wanted to peel off your turtlenecks and feast on the luscious tits I knew you were hiding. I wanted to command you to suck my cock exactly the way you're doing now."

And Mia wanted him to come. She wanted to taste the cream that had spurted across her screen so enticingly. But Aaron gripped her hair and pulled her head back.

"That's enough for tonight, baby. On the bed."

She let go of his cock and gazed up at him. "How do you want me?"

He swore under his breath. "On your back."

He helped her onto the bed. Once again, he crouched over her, massaging her cunt with a sure hand. She moaned when two fingers penetrated her, easily this time. Her hands roamed over his sweaty back, his shoulders and chest, with a mind of their own.

"Fuck me, Aaron," she pleaded.

His face was dark with lust. "I'm going to, Mia. You're my gorgeous, naughty young slut and I'm going to take you here on my bed."

He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and firmly spread her thighs. As he grasped his cock, pointing it at her, she clutched his shoulders.

"I wish this were my first time."

His expression softened. "Then let's say it is. You're a sweet little virgin and I get to deflower you."

She giggled and arched up to kiss him. Then the air hissed out of her as his cock pressed against her tight cunt.

"That's right, baby. Open up for me."

Slowly, she yielded to him, her pussy clinging to his thick head.

"Aaron!" she gasped as he sank inside her.

When he began to thrust, her legs closed sharply around his back. He felt huge, but she was slick and hot and he was kissing her lips, her face, her neck, fondling her breasts, telling her how proud he was of her for taking him. It felt incredible, but—

Mia wrapped her arms around him. "I love you teaching me," she whispered. "And I want to learn from you. But right now, I just want to be us. Mia and Aaron. I'm not your student right now, I'm your—"

What was she? They'd just met. And yes, he knew most of her life story and his dick was buried halfway in her pussy, but...

He waited, crouching over her, one hand squeezing her breast. "Go ahead, Mia. I'm listening."

Maybe he did just want her to be his student. A plaything, a sweet little almost-virgin he could mold and teach.

Or maybe not.

"Your girl," she said in a rush. "Right now, I'm just your girl."

"Fuck, yes," he hissed, pulling her close.

She didn't need coaxing to take him now. When he thrust in deep, she was ready. She buried her face in his neck, licking and biting his salty skin until he groaned and ground against her clit. Her nails raked his back. Her breasts bounced with each thrust. His balls slapped her ass as he fucked her.

God, she was so full of him, so connected, and it was messy and reckless and incredibly noisy. That was the most shocking part, how much noise she was making. He was heavy and hot and hard, and as he fucked her into oblivion, his hand gripping her hair, her cries mingling with his filthy words, he gave her one order:

"Look at me."

Eyes wide, she stared up at him.

"I want to cum on you, Mia. Just like we talked about. Do you want that?"

All she could do was nod.

He pulled out. His hand blurred on his gorgeous cock. Hot cream splashed onto her breasts, her nipples, her stomach and pussy. As his cum dripped down her skin, he dove between her legs.

She gasped. He was licking up her juices with total abandon, pushing her towards another orgasm. Her need, bottled up for so long, roared through her cunt. She cried out, pushing his face into her folds, all her shyness left behind as she spasmed in a long, helpless climax.

Afterward, he held her close. As they snuggled, she traced a finger through the trail of cum between her breasts and gave it a playful lick. His eyes narrowed, and the mischievous grin she already loved flickered across his face.

"Since you're not my student right now, I won't tell you you're a good girl. I'll just say that was hot."

Mia laughed. "I can be your good girl too," she began, but she was cut off by the sound of his stomach...rumbling. "Are you hungry?"

He shrugged. "A certain someone said she wanted to skip dinner and go straight to my house, so I was a gentleman and obliged. And I told you what I'm like before a big event...can't eat, can't sleep...so no lunch either."

She sat up. "Wait, you were nervous? About meeting me?"

He stretched his arms above his head and smiled at her shock. "I didn't know what to expect, Molly. You can never be too careful. You seemed too good to be true."

"So did you."

He pulled her down to him. "Well, now that you've seduced me and had your way with me..." Mia rolled her eyes, a warm flush running over her body. "How about we have dinner. And talk. The way I expected this evening to go."

"Come on, Professor Taylor," she whispered in his ear. "You sent me dick pics. Are you really so surprised we ended up here?"

He tugged a handful of her hair. "Dinner. And talk. I want to listen to you, Mia. Not just read your words on paper or a screen."

For a second, she was too happy to speak.

"All right," she said finally, hugging him tight. "I think we have a lot to say to each other."

12