Teach Me Better Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brings his hands up, using his thumbs to stretch me open. His tongue dips inside briefly. It plays along the outside of my folds. He's teasing me.

"Professor," I groan and pull at his hair.

He hushes me, smiling knowingly. One finger presses forward, slipping into me. Reaching into me. My head rolls back when his mouth settles on my swollen clit. He sucks on it gently, moving in time with the finger pumping inside me. His movements grow more intense, and my hips buck with need. Just when I think that hot wave is going to overtake me, his finger slips from me and he stands.

I make a noise in protest, but he just spins me around by my shoulders, pushing me forward over the desk. I can hear his belt come undone behind me. My hands reach out in search of anything to hold on to. His clamp on to my hips, his fingers digging into the soft skin.

Then, his cock is at my entrance. He presses forward steadily, exhaling on the long stroke in. My hand flies up to my mouth to stifle my moan as I feel my body stretch open for him. With one hand maintaining its hold on my hip and the other tangled in my curls, he begins to move.

The desk rocks with each thrust, slowly out and quickly in. He moves faster, hitting that perfect spot deep inside me. His heavy breathing awakens something primal within me, and I can't stop my moans. My hand presses harder against my mouth to muffle the sound.

Professor leans forward, pressing against my back, and speaks right into my ear. "You were so worried about getting caught, yet here you are. Listen to yourself," he breathes.

He fucks me faster, harder, not breaking his rhythm for even a moment, and the tight feeling in my core only builds. As if he can sense it, Professor takes care to drive his cock into the sensitive spot that draws out my best mews and moans. Over and over again. His grip on my hair tightens, and he gives it a tug.

"Cum, Eva," he says.

And I do, harder than ever before. The tightness releases and sends hot pulses through my body. I shudder with each one. In the midst of my trembling, Professor bucks into me one last time, and I can feel his release as his cock twitches deep inside me. I look back over my shoulder. His eyes are half lidded, and his jaw is slack. A shudder moves through both of us. Our panting is the only sound.

Our high settles, and he slips from me slowly. And I'm left tingling and thinking I should have started coming to office hours sooner.

12