Teach Me to Please a Woman...

Story Info
Can you teach me how to please a woman?
6.1k words
4.51
19.5k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is being published under Incest/taboo, because it was taboo in that time period for a 38 yr old woman and an 19 yr old man to have a relationship, and certainly taboo to have unmarried sex with any age group. You will see this in the story.

Will you teach me how to please a woman?

Let me tell you about myself, first. At the time this happened, I was 19 yrs old, 5-7, 135#, 5 1/2" and wore very thick glasses. This took place around 1968 or so, and contact lenses were not developed for my eyes yet. So I looked like the stereotype of the Japanese man with coke bottle glasses. However, without glasses I could function socially, but forget about reading, driving, or working. I was skinny, but not weak, as my job of repairing and maintaining medical equipment involved some lifting, stooping and bending on a daily basis. I considered myself very average in all respects, and did not stand out in a crowd, except for the goggles.....

As a teenager, I led a very sheltered life and was still a virgin at 19 yrs old. I was an Electronics nerd throughout high school, and while I asked out a few girls, nothing serious evolved and certainly not loosing my virginity. My glasses kept me out of the military draft, so I went into the workforce right out of graduation from a technical high school. My family was poor, and could not afford college, so my plan was to work at a technician level with a company who would pay for my degree. The company I worked for had excellent schooling on their medical equipment; however, there are not very many different ways to make, say, an XRAY machine or a diathermy. It was just learning the differences in how it was laid out inside. I became very good fast, and the company promoted me, and with that, you were issued a pager because you were going to be on-call nights and weekends, alternating with the pother 3 technicians. Which I called the pager: my transistor sister. It was instilled upon you that an improperly operating medical machine (or improperly calibrating it, could result in a person dying, or a mis-diagnosis, so it was a great responsibility thrust upon you, so the training was intense.

The town: The town is in the Northeast and was an old established very religious one-- read: prude, where there are NO adult bookstores or adult entertainment places. In fact, if you wanted something such as a Playboy magazine, you had to drive to another town. If you subscribed, the mail personnel would know and it would be all over the town in a hurry, you would be shunned. You see, there are lws re; opening or failure to deliver mail, however, the mail personal could divulge WHAT mail you receive. Sex was not even discussed in the locker rooms of either sex. Prudes!

My family was no help that way. One time when I was 16, I woke up with "morning wood". My mother opened the door to roust me out of bed for school. She saw the tent in the sheet and said, "If you have to pee, go do it and get dressed." Kind of makes you wonder how they had me......

I usually was very shy. I did not socialize much outside of my high school and work nerd buddies. One day we got a new guy working for us who transferred from out of state, and after 2 weeks he got settled in and posted a notice of a party at his place. I decided to go there. The party was in an apartment complex near the hospital, and I knew that a lot nurses lived there, because when on call, they had to be less than 5 minutes from there, (or stay in the hospital dorm which was like an Army barracks) and I thought it may be a good way to meet some girls. The group there seemed to be 75% girls of all ages. Most guys were from my job, as I knew them.

So early on I only got a beer, and because I was on call that weekend, had my pager. If you showed up even mildly drunk at a customer location, your job went away on the spot. So with beers I could take a few without being blasted due to my fast metabolism. While sucking down a beer, I was standing next to a passageway and could hear 2 women talking on the other side. I ducked my head around the corner and saw them. One was about 5-1, short but thick hair in a pixie looking hair-do, very cute face, small breasted and looked like a gymnast with a very tight body from what I could see. She was wearing the hospital uniform: White loose fitting blouse, skirt just below the knees, and knee socks. The hospital was owned by the Catholic Church, and the hospital personnel dressed like the catholic girls in school. The other woman was older, about 40, tall and on the heavy side, but dressed like they did back then in jeans and a sweatshirt.

Their conversation went like this, with the small one first. "How are you doing, having seen you in a long time?"

"Really good, Cathy (later found it was the small ones first name). How about you, did you get re-married?"

"No. But if I can't find someone soon, a good lay would be appreciated," They both laughed.

Then a lot of small talk and the larger one said "I have to get to the hospital to work see you later."

So I removed my glasses and walked thru the opening and headed to get another beer, trying to look nonchalant, and took up a position near her. She looked at me, and said "Do you work at the hospital? I see your pager is just like mine"

I told her I repair medical equipment and get there frequently. She said she works for a OB/GYN/Urologist who specializes in the reproductive system, and she's on call for those type of emergencies.

To break the ice, so to speak, I said "What emergencies, someone can't get it up?"

She laughed and said "Well sometimes, but they are seen there during the day. Sometimes we get injuries in that area of the body and my Dr. is in call for the surgery to repair it. I like your sense of humor. The people I work with don't have a sense of humor, very straight laced."

I said, "My sense of humor is my coping mechanism to life." She shook her head yes.

She told me that she had been in an automobile accident 4 years ago, and it required removing some of her reproductive equipment to save her life. She could have sex, but not kids. Her Macho man husband wanted kids and would not adopt, so he divorced her. The settlement paid for her to get a B S degree in nursing. She chose this specialty based on her medical problem.

She said "In this town of Victorian prude, there are many newlyweds who do not have any idea of what to do to start a family. This is because the school system being run by prudes, does not teach sex education, and who can you ask-- your priest? Parents? And even talking about it is taboo. We have many patients who come in there to find out. I mean we don't jump into the sack with them and after doing them say 'See?'. We use a book and discuss with them what to do so they can go home and try it. Since it's taught in church and home that sex is taboo, as its there for a purpose, none of which is for enjoyment. The patients come back and say we did not know its so much fun."

I said, "I hear that. I hope you don't get mad at me, excuse me, but I overheard your conversation with the other woman an hour ago, and I would guess that would make you kind of horny talking about it all day and not getting it." She responded by a quick kiss in the lips and said, "Got that right."

"My friends brag about doing some girl, 10 minutes, zip up, and go home. They seldom talk about a lasting relationship and I would guess that women want to be satisfied instead of a quickie?"

She said, "Right on."

I said, "Thank you for being honest. My turn to be honest with you." I took out my glasses and said, "I wear these most of the time. It repels women to look into my eyes and have them magnified 3 times. I have removed my glasses for tonight" I put them on and she said, "I see what you mean. Without them you are much better looking."

"For that and my shyness, I am a virgin. I would like to learn how to please and satisfy a woman, and maybe I can form a lasting relationship with one. Not knowing what to do, when we got to that point, I bailed out. I feel if they are satisfied, I will be, knowing I caused theirs. Another point is: if the opportunity presents itself I don't want to look like a moron and embarrass myself. Would it be possible to get one of the books you talk about?"

"I think I can get one for you" She took a piece of paper out and wrote her phone number on it and said "Call me Monday evening, and I'll meet you somewhere to give it to you. I will get pleasure knowing I am going to help make some woman very happy in her life. I need to get going, as I start work at 7:00 tomorrow. Call me."

So Monday after dinner I called her, and she told me to come to her place. She handed me the book and said "Take it home and read it over. Jot down any questions and call me I will answer them. Meantime, would you like something to drink?" I said coke would be fine. We talked. She liked the same TV shows, her record collection was of many of the same artists I liked, and it became obvious we had a lot in common.

A couple of hours later she said "Getting back to the party and what you heard me say, I am interested to helping you learn to please a woman. I like you. You are nice guy, not pushy and we have many things in common--the same likes and needs. Maybe with live on-the-job training." She had a big smile after that.

"You mean..." She cut me off and said "That's exactly what I mean. Some ground rules:

"1. I am 38, and with this prude town, if they found out I was even just dating a man half my age, I would be fired from my job and run out of town. So this stays just between us. No bragging to your buddies, no one." I nodded my head yes.

"2. We will get some kicks, laughs, and experience, no falling in love; for the same reasons." Again, nodded my head yes.

"3. I do not need any contraceptives, but I will train you how to properly use them. It's not as easy as it looks. Remember, my Doctor gets the people whose contraceptives failed...." We laughed. And I said, " I already know that people cause accidents and accidents cause people.

She laughed and said, "Go home and read up. Call me Thursday and I will know my weekend schedule."

As we walked to the door, she kissed me showing me she was serious about this. My dick quickly agreed.....

I called on Thursday, and she said Saturday evening at 9 PM. I read the book through about 5 times. It started with foreplay, went into the missionary position, then into other positions. Last, it discussed Oral sex. I work with manuals (equipment, that is) in my job, from all over the world. I can recognize they way it's translated into English, and its origin language. This one is definitely French. Hence, the oral sections. In our part of the country, being prudish, oral is for whores, or gays and lezbos who are grouped into "queers" (terminology of that time). "Nice" girls did not do that, even AFTER marriage. So this is getting very interesting. One of my older friends said that doing oral would assure lifetime sex.

Saturday evening, I arrived and she sat me down next to her on the couch and said " I am going to do this in the order of the book chapters. I usually do this at work with the woman. The Dr. prohibits cross gender instruction classes. Let's start with foreplay. Pretend you are on a date with me."

"My pleasure"

She started kissing and caressing without sexually touching. As it evolved, she said, "You got that one down OK. Now, listen. While kissing move your hand toward her breasts but do it slow. This gives the girl the opportunity to say no. If there is no resistance, cup it thru her blouse, and if she says no, stop. If she smiles or does anything except smacking you, she is willing.

I said "I will do that with my glasses off so they won't get broken." We both got a laugh out of it.

I did as she said and she started purring. Said something under her breath like: "It's been a long time". So the kissing and feeling also got my motor running, and my dick at full mast. She rubbed my chest near my nipples and it felt great.

After a while she said to slip my hand under her blouse and do the same thing to her and roll the nipples between your thumb and index finger." I did so and she moaned. She then said, "As you can hear, us women make non-verbal sounds which indicate us being pleasured. Use the sounds as you guide to go on. Unbutton my blouse, button by button starting at the top, with your other hand."

I did that and she shifted to allow me to remove it, so I did so. She said, "You are catching on, fast."

After removing it, she unbuttoned my shirt and lifted it over my head. It was deposited on the floor along with hers.

She said "Pick me up and carry me to my bed." and pointed to the door. I did so, as she only seemed to weigh 90#. As I placed her on the bed, face up, she pulled me on top of her, and we resumed the kiss and grope session, and she said, "take down my skirt and panties. By the way, women's skirts have the zipper on the left side. Then I will take down your pants and boxers."

She moved so to make it easier and then I positioned myself for her to do so. I noticed she was very hairy down there and held my eyes there a while. I looked at her and she said: "You like?" I said "Excuse me for staring, this is the first live one I have ever seen." She said, " I guessed that, now, I want you to curl your long finger, like saying come here, and then put it into me down there (pointing) and gently rub the inside of me. I am already wet, but I will get wetter and make insertion easier." I fingered her gently and she started a flow going.

She said, "stop!" I though I did something wrong. She said, "The woman's clitoris is the most sensitive part. You wanted to learn how to pleasure it, so I am going to place your finger to locate it, and then rub. Some women like it very gentile and some like it rough. This is something you and the woman can come to an agreement on how heavy it gets."

She placed my finger on the little nub and I started to rub it. She said "Up and down, sideways, whatever. Her sounds and lubricant flow is your guide as to how much she's pleasured."

I ramped up the motions, and suddenly she let out a squeal and the fluid gushed out. She was breathing hard and red faced. She said "Good job. That is the first orgasm I had in 4 years, and it was a good one."

I held up the finger and said, "I AIM to please." and we both laughed.

She said "The woman may also stroke your penis while you are fingering her. This is definitely a sign of her being turned on wanting *it*.

My dick was so hard it hurt. This was blue balls and blue dick. She said, "Now we will have real sex. I want you to mount me missionary, but do it slow, for two reasons: I have not had any sex since the accident surgery, and you are inexperienced. I don't want you to ram it in and possibly injure either of us. For you, slow will allow you to savior the moment."

"I get it. I just want to say this. This comes from here, (pointing to my heart), not here (pointing to my crotch). Although I have only known you about a week, I am glad to be giving my virginity to you. You care about other people."

That got a passionate kiss and she said to put it at the opening, and she will guide it. I slowly pushed it in slowly, until my pubes touched hers, or in slang terms, balls to the wall. She was tight, but very wet. This said she was as into me as I was to her. She said, "Ok, now do the stroking. Gently at first."

I said, "I may be inexperienced but not that dumb. I was savoring the moment" I started stroking and after a while she said "faster". She started pumping to meet my strokes and I knew this was what its all about-- two people mutually pleasuring each other. After a while, I said, "I am going to cum". She said "Please." When I started to cum, she had this big-time orgasm, while I came into her with much more stuff then I have when masturbating. I totally drained myself. I lay there panting and sweating, and she also did, wet with both of our love juices. We lay there for a while holding each other, kissing and foundling.

She made a growling sound, and then said "You did very well for your first time. I am going to enjoy this as much as you are. We need to clean up before you go home. Know this: the odor of sex is unmistakable, and your parents will know. Want to join me in the shower?"

I grabbed her hand and nearly dragged her into it. We soaped and washed each other and we discussed the sensitive parts of both man and women. After drying each other, she said "Next Saturday, I want to skip to oral. Doing oral on a women will make her want you for life. Re-read that section."

I said "OK see you then", and we embraced into a 5 minute kiss (and grope). I went home.

During the week we talked on the phone a few times and got together next Saturday night. She had a small glass of wine for each of us and said "Lets go over this before doing it. If you read it over, you must have second thoughts about putting your mouth down there, as most men do, and the women thinking of putting that "thing" in their mouths. I want you to try it. If it repels you we will do something else. I also have not done this before, as my ex did not want to do this or receive it. Religious reasons you know. We will go in the bathroom and shower together and clean up the areas we will use. Any questions?"

"You just answered them. I'll try it. Just teach me enough so I don't look like an idiot if I do this on some other woman."

She said, "I'll do that."

With that, she took my hand and we paused in the bedroom, just long enough to shed our clothes. I noticed she had trimmed her pussy. I must have stared at it and she said, "That will make it more desirable for you." I shook my head yes.

Then I asked if I should trim mine? She said it don't get in the way on a man as it does on a women. I nodded yes.

We washed each other as she wanted to see what I learned about doing a sensuous wash. I got an "A".

We went to the bed, where she had me sit on the edge. She said, "I will do you first. As I am also new to this I read the book, and please give me feedback. Tell me when you are going to ejaculate. And watch how I try to maintain eye contact with you to "read" your facial expressions. And when you do me, try to maintain eye contact with me. It shows the other person you care."

She licked the head and paid attention to the sensitive underside. Then she put it in her mouth and tried to deep throat it in one move. She pulled it out, gagging. I said, "Like what I did to you last week, do it slow and get used to it before proceeding."

She tried it again slow. About halfway in, she was maintaining eye contact and her facial expression said she was enjoying the hell out of it, as was I. She slowly got the whole 5 1/2 in, and the head was in her throat. (Remember, 5-1, 90#). She worked it slowly and very sensuously. In my mind, this is as close to ecstasy as it gets; all I have to do is stay hard-- she does the work.

I got close to cuming, and said so. She pulled off me, put her hand over the dick's head and used her hand to finish me. I came into her hand, which dripped all over my dick and lap. She said "Excuse me, but in reading the book, I wasn't sure if I could swallow." She scooped up some of my love juice and tasted it. She said "A bit salty, but very good tasting. Next time I will try swallowing." She did put her mouth back on it and cleaned me off. "Yes, next time I'll try to swallow."

Now she traded places with me. She told me to finger her for a short time and get her good and wet. After that, I took my fingers to my mouth and tasted it. I raised my eyebrows and said "Not bad at all" Then she placed my head down there and she said "Remember what you did with your finger, do the same thing with your tongue."

12