Teach Me to Please a Woman...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got down there and started by licking the outside and then into the middle. I mentally noted that the trim job was a good idea, as I was taught to floss after eating, not during.....

I progressed and she said, "Now lick and suck on the clitoris. I will guide you. And while down there get a good look at it for future reference. On a woman it enlarges like a man when aroused, but not as pronounced."

I found it, licked and sucked on it. Eye contact said she was in heaven and her love juices were flowing. It enlarged a bit as she said, and I sucked on it a bit harder. Her moans said I was doing it right. After a short while, I put my finger into her love hole, and did a "come her" finger crook and found the "G" spot. (The "G" spot was mentioned in the book) I rubbed it a few moments, and she stiffed up, put her hand over her mouth, gave a muffled scream and squirted on my face. She shook a while and said, "Where did you learn that? It wasn't in the book?"

I said, "I don't know. Remember, I am a techno-nerd, and it seemed that if either fingering or oral gave you an orgasm, I though that both together would cause a bigger one."

"Let me tell you, it did."

"I noticed your very subtle hint"

"She said "Subtle as a blowtorch."

I continued until she came again, and she said she was a bit too sensitive. Lets rest a bit and try mutual oral, or 69.

I said "Question time. Doing oral is a most pleasurable thing for both man and woman. How come it is looked very down upon and is considered taboo here?"

"Good question. Here in the US we are kind of Victorian prudish in our sexual practices, as compared to Europe and Asia. For instance, in many places other than the US, if you go into the rest room, there will be two doors marked man and woman in their language. Both doors open into the same room. There may or may not be stalls with walls or it may be toilets in a row along a wall. In some countries, arranged marriages are common. The woman is raised to serve the man and she is the housekeeper, c***d raiser, and cook. If the man wants to stop off at his girlfriends for sex on the way home from work, its condoned, even by the wife. You see, they separate love and sex. So when they do oral its a way of showing appreciation of the other person. Granted, not all people in those countries do this, but the attitude is there. In some places in Scandinavia, the farms are huge and most do not go into town a lot because of the heavy snow. So if you visit someone, it's for at least, an overnight. They put the single man up with their oldest daughter because she must get married first."

"Sort of test driving a car before buying it?"

"Exactly. The mothers teach their daughters how to please a man. Here in the states, no way"

Now she motioned me to lie on my back.

She said, "Do you remember in the book the picture of 69?"

"Yes, vividly"

"Good. Here's how its done. The heavier person is on the bottom, and the smaller one on top. I will take yours in my mouth and then adjust me to your mouth. Just do what you did before and I will do the same. In this position, maintaining eye contact is almost impossible, however, the fact of mutual satisfaction will be judged on non-verbal sounds. You mother must have taught you not to talk with something in your mouth?"

We both laughed. I said, "Cathy, you have a very warped sense of humor, just like me. I love it."

I lay back, and she crawled over me and positioned herself onto my dick. I placed my hands on her hips and guided her to me. I started licking and fingered her at the same time, and she sounded like she was really being pleased. I made some sounds to inform her. After some time, I tensed up and shot my load into her mouth, it was somewhat less than before, but still a lot. She tensed up and flooded my mouth and face. She rolled off me and said, "That was great. Having you is one of the best things that happened to me."

She cleaned me with her mouth, and I did as much for her as I could. She said "Next time, we will experiment with other positions. Most men like to be on top during sex, so it commutates them being in charge. If it would be OK with you, I would like to try it with me on top?"

I said "Hell, yeah."

She said "You are too eager."

"Hell yeah." We both laughed.

She said, "Mostly all men in your age group are like that. In one word, HORNY. Women are most horny at about 38-40 yrs old, so we are both at our peak, sexually, medically speaking, and horny."

I said, "I understand. We both are enjoying this a lot so what's wrong with it?"

"First, this is a town of prudes. Secondly, I am twice your age, going along with the prude factor."

"OK."

We did our clean up shower and did our "good night" 5 minute kiss.

Next time, she said she wanted to cook dinner for me before we entertain ourselves. She made a meatloaf, which is my favorite, and said "I made this because it was my favorite." Which I replied "Mine too. I am a meat and potatoes guy."

I struck up a conversation at the table. I asked her "Lets take a hypothetical case. Let's say there is a couple with a big age difference, like us. Yes, I realize that in this town its taboo. However, what if we both want to relocate to a more progressive town, where it would be more socially acceptable and live together or marry."

"I know you mean us. I also thought about that. Both of us can get work almost anywhere. Even small towns have nearby medical facilities. And your job can even be home based. Although I really don't want to leave this town because my family is here, I want to think about this and don't bug me about it and I will let you know when we can further the conversation. I have one question-- Are you OK with not being able to have k**s?"

"I knew that would come up. We would have each other. If we needed the patter of little feet, we could either adopt or buy a dog." She was sipping her wine and spit it out and laughed.

She, "And you commented on my weird sense of humor-- but I got the message."

Afterward we went into the bedroom, and she opened "the book" to the picture of cowgirl. Back then it was called 'woman on top'. I lay in the bed, and she started me with a blowjob to get me good and ready, while I fingered her. She had a good flow going and moved over me. She took it in her hand and adjusted her position and slowly sank down on it. She said, "I did this slowly. If it was not lined up properly, it could cause injuries to both of us. Tearing a muscle in the penis could result in permanent injury and a lot of pain."

"It hurts just thinking about it."

She worked it in her using her leg muscles and just like a blow job, all I had to do is stay hard. We both groaned, and made noises and maintained eye contact. This was as good as it gets. Unlike masturbation, when you cum, there is someone else to share it with....

We did some other positions later on. Rectal was not discussed in that book, and at that time, it was only considered for "queers" (dialect at that time). Did not try it.

I grew a mustache and looked a bit older, as my customers commented on my looking too young to repair medical machinery. (In fact, I was asked for proof-of-age at bars until I was over 30. Cathy's petite stature made her look younger, so we looked like a mid-20s couple. We went on dates on the other side of town. We agreed to show no signs of affection in public, and our story if questioned was: we are cousins from different towns. One time, my company sent me to a town about 100 miles away to fill in for 3 days for a man who was at a company school. They put me into a motel; she got some vacation time and went with me. She had her wedding rings on so it was not questioned, and this town was not prudish like ours.

Besides the sex, this was my first time actually sleeping with a woman. Masturbation doesn't keep you warm at night. The pleasure of waking up be being blown reveille.... The closeness of being with someone like that, well-- you all know what it's like.

She bought some new clothes which were more like what 20 yr olds wore, and looked damn good.

One day she says, "I have re-done myself and gained more confidence on myself. A co-worker asked me out next Saturday night. I will let you know if it clicks for me."

I said, "Bringing the book?"

She laughed, "He's about my age but he's also inexperienced. A momma's boy, but she told him to go find a wife. I'll play this by ear. Now that said, we need to talk seriously about us. I thought this over very carefully. If we adopted, when the c***d graduates high school, I would be very old. Other k**s would be calling me her grandma. And refer to me as your mother. I must say this-- I think we both broke one of my rules-- we both fell in love with each other. However, as said it would not work." Then she started crying. I took her into my arms and shed some tears myself.

After we calmed down a bit I said, "Aside from the 'new toy' aspect, I would have to agree with you. We had one hell of a ride, and I will never forget you. I knew this day would come. Loving someone is knowing when to let go. But it still hurts. And it will take me a while to get over it."

It did take a while, but I got back into my routine. I made calls to her hospital, but she was usually in the Dr.s office with patients. I called her once, a month later and she said it was working out with her new beau. I said, "I would not bother her again."

A while later, employer gave me a service call to Cathy's doctor. The receptionist called her to the lobby, and as she entered, I noticed she had a different wedding ring on. We went to where the machine was, and she closed the door. She said, "God knows I wanted to tell you and have you meet him. I thought it would be awkward for you."

"Yes, it would. Did he turn out to be what you wanted? Did you have to instruct him?"

She said, "Yes to both questions, and I used the book. Like you, I have a sexual partner fine tuned to me."

"OK. If you're happy, than so am I." (I lied; I was NOT happy, as you can imagine.)

I did my thing with the medical machine and left. She did kiss me and say thank you for everything.

The main thing for me, was not only had I got supreme sex, but what I learned both in and out of bed, gave me the confidence to date and subsequently bed down women. Yes, I never forgot her. One thing that I came out of the short relationship with was I knew what I wanted when I got married. I also knew the sexual skills can be taught, however, BOTH parties must be willing to learn. Cathy was small, witty, had a sense of humor, and the biggie: she cared about others. I kept the book and I used it when I got married. I had it hidden, because every time I saw it I could not help but wonder "What if...." But I did not let that consume me.

The say that "Its better than to love than lost; then to never loved at all"., but it still hurt...

The girl I married was small, a nurse, but a lot closer to my age. Our sex life was good, but we agreed upon 1 child. We have a daughter. She was small, like her mother, and wants to be a nurse.... (No, I did not name her Cathy)

This story is mostly true.... There was a "Cathy" (Not her real name) and she did teach me. We were in love. Damn, other people put you into these "ticky-tacky" boxes...

12