Teach Your Children Well - Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike Teaches Melanie About Sex.
1.2k words
4.34
14.3k
22
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers

"Daddy, Momma taught me about the Birds and the Bees when I was young so I know where babies come from and how they get there."

Melanie hesitated for a moment. "But, I'm leaving for college in a couple weeks and I need you to teach me about sex. Momma told me about how a boy puts his penis in a girl's vagina. I want to see."

Mike was embarrassed and unprepared for his daughter's request, but he didn't hesitate in answering. "Men spend their entire lives trying to put their penises in a woman's vagina.

"But Daddy, I've seen your penis lots of times and there is no way you can put that limp thing in my vagina."

Mike chuckled a bit and said, "It has to be hard first. When I grab my penis and slide my hand up and down its length it gets hard and erect. It's called masturbation. If I keep doing it after my penis is hard it will end with me climaxing and ejaculating sperm."

"I think I get an orgasm when I rub my clitoris." Melanie lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down revealing a thick blonde bush of pubic hair. Putting her fingers on her clitoris she said, "My vagina gets all wet when I rub it and I don't want to stop."

"Yes, a woman's clitoris is the center of a woman's sexual arousal just as the penis is the center of a man's sexual arousal."

"Show me how you make sperm come out of your penis," demanded Melanie.

"Ok." Mike unbuckled his jeans and let them fall to the floor along with his underwear. He saw the look on Melanie's face when she saw his stiff penis. "Men also get erections when they talk or think about sex. Even though you're my daughter you're also a beautiful woman and talking about sex with you has given me a boner. That's another name for an erection."

Mike put a little spit on his hand and started stroking his cock. "The wetness of a woman's vagina is a natural lubricant but my hand needs a little help," he said.

It was only a few moments before Mike climaxed. Melanie watched his cum shoot from the end of his penis, some of it landing on her panties. When he was finished cumming Melanie reached out and let the last bit of his cum run onto her fingers.

Holding her fingers up she said, "So, this is what makes babies."

"Yes, that and the eggs a woman has inside her."

Mike saw a perplexed look on Melanie's face. "I don't understand how a penis can fit in my vagina. I can barely fit one finger."

"Your vagina is more capable than you may think. Remember babies are delivered through your vagina," Mike said. "And let's stop calling it your vagina. It seems so clinical. Your mother and I always liked calling it a pussy better. Some call it a cunt, but that sounds so vulgar."

"Okay," said Melanie. "Show me how your penis fits in pussy."

"Masturbating is one thing, but having sex with you is another thing entirely. Your mother would cut my balls off if she knew I was having sex with you."

"Please," Melanie pleaded.

"Mom isn't here right now to help you," Mike said. "But I would rather you have your first sexual experience with someone you know loves you. So okay, I'll have sex with you."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." Melanie jumped up from her chair and gave him his biggest hug ever.

Mike gave her kiss on the cheek and said, "I'll pick up come condoms when I'm town tomorrow."

"Condoms?"

"There's no way in hell I'm going to fuck my daughter without wearing a condom."

Mike picked up his underwear and jeans and went to wash up while Melanie sat there with one finger in her pussy still wondering how a penis could fit.

The next morning Mike tossed a box of condoms to Melanie and said, "I haven't used a condom since your mother and I were dating."

She took a condom out of the box and said, "Show me how to use them."

"Tear the wrapper off," Mike said as he took his pants off.

Melanie tore the wrapper off the condom and held it up. "How am I supposed to put this tiny thing on your penis?"

"First off, my penis has to be hard." Both he and Melanie looked down at his erection.

Mike showed her the right way to put it on his penis so it rolled down easily. But before Melanie had unrolled the condom very far he was cumming. His creamy white cum quickly filled up the little reservoir at the tip of the condom and began spreading all over his purple mushroom.

"Sorry, I couldn't help that. We're going to have to wait a bit until I get hard again."

"Would it help if I gave you a hand-job or a blow-job?" Melanie asked.

Mike looked at his daughter. "Yes, it would."

Melanie took hold of Mike's limp dick. "Hand-jobs don't really work on soft penises," he said. "It's like trying to tug on a wet noodle. What works best is a blow-job."

Melanie didn't hesitate going down on him. His cock rapidly got hard again and he had to make her stop before he came again.

"I don't understand how your penis can go from being a small shriveled thing to a long hard steel rod in only a few moments." Melanie looked at Mike's stiff cock. "And it goes from rock hard to soft and mushy just as fast."

"Right now the only thing that matters is that my penis is hard. Put another condom on me and I'll lie down on the bed so you can straddle me." Mike explained, "that way you have full control over how fast you want to bury my cock in your pussy and how far."

Melanie finished rolling the condom down her father's hard penis and swung her leg over him. Reaching down between her legs she guided his cock to her pussy. The lubricated condom helped as she slowly lowered herself on Mike's cock. When the full length of his cock was buried in her Melanie sat up straight and pulled off her tee-shirt exposing her breasts. Her nipples were red and hard.

Slowly Melanie rose and lowered herself on her father's cock. Mike was trying his best not to cum too soon but all he could think of was Melanie's tight pussy.

Melanie shouted out, "Oh Daddy, I think I'm gonna cum!" She started fucking him faster.

All of a sudden she lowered herself all the way down on his cock and began rubbing her clitoris back and forth on Mike's pubic bone until she stopped dead still and tensed up her whole body. It was an intense orgasm.

Melanie bent over pressing her breasts into Mike's chest and whispered in his ear, "That was absolutely phenomenal. So much better that fiddling with myself."

His cock was still in her pussy but getting softer until finally Melanie said, "Oh, I just felt your penis pop out of my pussy. It was the most amazing thing I've ever done."

Rolling off him, Melanie reached down, grabbed his cock and pulled the cum filled condom off. "Can we do it again," she asked as she bent down and took his cum covered cock in her mouth.

zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers