Teacher and the Football Star

Story Info
Married teacher meets up with old student athlete.
4.4k words
4.14
58.8k
99

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gator1951
Gator1951
319 Followers

Just to be clear this is a fictional story from my perverted mind.

This story could have been placed in a number of categories including, Loving Wives, Erotic Couplings and Exhibitionist and Voyeur but I do believe the driving force of the story is Interracial Love.

Constructive comments welcome. If you don't like cuckold or wife sharing stories don't read use your time for another story.

Let me start off by stating I was in a very happy and monogamous relationship married to the love of my life for the past six years. We had no children but were in the phase of discussing the possibility. My wife, April, was staying on her birth control pills until we decided for sure.

A little about April, She is 27 years of age, tall 5' 10", slender at 125 pounds with short straight brown hair cut in a pixie style. She was a swimmer in college so like many female swimmers she has broader shoulders than her hips. She has a nice tight round butt with long muscular, shapely legs. She is small breasted but what she lacks in size she makes up in sensitivity. She has big brown eyes, shapely lips made for kissing and a gorgeous face. She stays in shape by swimming everyday therefore the short hair.

I am Mark, a 31 year old male who defiantly married up. I am 6' even really 5'11 1/2" but say 6' to make me feel better. I am in good shape at 175 pounds. I work out regularly run 1/2 marathons a few times a year. I am considered handsome with chiseled features and wavy blond hair. We make a striking couple when we go out.

I work as a business consultant with one of the nation's largest consulting firms based in a large Midwest city. The city also is the home of the college April and I attended. We did not know each other as I had already graduated before she arrived but it was the college that brought us together.

I was asked by my firm to host a booth at a career fair at the school for soon to be graduates and being a grunt at the time I accepted the offer to go back to campus and recruit. It was during this career fair when I first set eyes on April. She immediately caught my eye as she walked up to my table. The problem was she was with an equally handsome light skinned black man who I came to find out later was an all-American defensive back for our college. I never was interested in team sports so I had no idea who he was. He was more interested in finding someone to handle all the money he would make once he signed a contract after the upcoming draft. I referred him to one of the partners at the firm and on their way they went hand in hand.

After my day at the booth I ran into an old fraternity brother and he told me there was a party at the house so I joined him to revisit my past. It turned out it was a joint party with a sorority. Out of the blue April walked up to me and asked, "How did your day of recruiting go?"

I was stunned that she remembered me and didn't answer right away as I just stared at her. I finally said after an awkward moment, "Fine, I identified a couple of good prospects." I looked around for the guy she was with earlier but didn't see him so I asked, "Where is your boy friend from earlier today?"

She giggled and said, "He is not really my boy friend we just go out a lot and have a good time. He will be leaving soon after he goes pro and probably won't see him again."

We shared a few beers and sat around and talked for a while. I found out she was a junior, on the swim team, majoring in speech therapy because a speech therapist had helped her older brother with a severe stutter and now he is a very successful physician in Chicago. She was a tom boy growing up who loved all sports and usually only dated athletes. It turned out her dad was an ex player in the NFL.

After hearing all about something I could care less about her girl friend came up and said they had to leave and off she went. I was a fool and didn't even ask for her contact info. I figured I didn't stand a chance anyway since I was far from the athletic type I saw her with today.

I went back to work the next week but had trouble getting that tall lanky girl out of my mind when out of the blue my phone rang and it was April. She just said she enjoyed talking with me and wanted to know if I wanted to join her for dinner the upcoming weekend. Of course I said yes. It turned out she picked up my card at the career fair and since I didn't get her info she took it upon herself to call me. We have been together ever since.

We got married right after she graduated. She took a job at a local high school as a speech therapist and worked there for a couple of years before she went into private practice. I was moving up in the ranks of the company and was just made a partner at the firm. The youngest partner in the firm's history. With the partnership came a large increase of income and after 6 years of marriage we started discussing kids. Both of our folks were hounding us about grandkids but we were still not sure. Thank god April stayed on birth control while we were contemplating the decision.

To celebrate making partner I rented a suite in the nicest hotel in the city. The hotel had a night club that was well known for celebrities and wild atmosphere of anything goes. We had a great dinner at the 5 star, restaurant on the 33rd floor overlooking the city with wine and a bottle of champagne. We were feeling no pain as we entered the night club.

I had reserved a table close to the dance floor and we danced and drank until around midnight. We shared a couple of special gummies I got from a friend. These gummies were supposed to get you really horney. April and I were doing a lot of touchy feely under the table and I looked at her and said, "it's time to go to the room and get busy."

She smiled at me and said, "I'm more than ready lets go."

It was not even a second later when I heard a deep, clear voice slowly say, "Teach its Tyrone, do you remember me?"

April and I looked up at one of the biggest, blackest, muscled man I have ever seen. He must have been 6'4" 250 pounds and based on the tight white shirt he had on I would say all muscle. April jumped up on unsteady legs and said, "My God Ty it's so good to see you, what are you doing back in town?" She then gave him a big hug.

I remember her talking about Tyrone during her first year teaching. He was a student who had a severe speech impediment and would hardly talk with anyone due to it. He was also one of the top high school linebackers in the country. By the end of the year April had worked with him to the point he could actually give a short speech when he signed his college scholarship with one of the top teams in the SEC. I do remember meeting him once and he was very shy and not as big as he was that night. I guess the weight training and the food at his college worked for him.

Much to my disappointment April asked him to join us for a drink. Ty told us he was back in town to negotiate his contract with the local NFL team as he was drafted in the first round. Knowing that I knew he was in for substantial amount of income plus bonuses. This peaked my interest so I listened as April and he caught up.

As you recall April was with a black football player when we originally met. It turned out she liked dating athletes and before me she had dated 3 football players 2 were black and 2 basketball players both black. She had been intimate with all of them. This never bothered me before as I had bedded many women prior to her so always felt what was good for the goose was good for the gander. We would discuss their endowment and love making abilities. She especially liked it when they became dominate with her and she submissive to them. During our love making sessions we would sometimes fantasize of me watching her with a big black cock as I had some voyeur tendencies. We especially talked about it when high on gummies which were on tonight.

As they sat there and talked I was a little frustrated being interrupted prior to going to the room for some action so I kept on drinking. The two of them danced and I drank. I started to fade badly. I actually fell asleep at the table and when they came back from dancing Ty said he would help April get me up to the room.

All I remember when we first got to the room was April and Ty leading me to the bedroom and laying me on the bed to sleep. I watched the two of them go into the living room area of the suite and sat on the opposite ends of the couch talking away. Not sure about what. I fell asleep.

Not sure how long I was sleeping but woke up to find the door closed. I knew it was open when I first lay down. I went into the bathroom took a leak and drank some water. When I came out I went to the door I couldn't hear anything so I slowly cracked the door to hear and see what was going on and was shocked to see April and Ty making out on the sofa. Ty was fondling her breasts and I could see April's hand on Ty's crotch rubbing up and down. I was stunned. I watched and became excited but was still drunk. The room started spinning and I started to feel sick I had to lay down soon to pass out again.

Again I woke up and I could hear the sounds of April and Ty mating in the other room. I peeked through the partially opened door to see April on her back with her long shapely legs wrapped around Ty's muscled torso. Ty was between her legs pounding into her pussy. All of sudden April shouted out, "Don't stop, don't stop I am close, right there keep fucking me like that. I am coming." Cum she did. Her hips came all the way off the couch, lifting up Ty's body, leaving just her shoulders and feet touching the couch. Her head was going back and forth and she was making sounds that I had never heard come from her mouth before. He had taken her to a new high. She finally collapsed back into the couch saying, "Oh God, Oh God I have have never been fucked like that before."

Ty kept on fucking her with steady strokes. He suddenly stopped and told her to get on her hands and knees which she complied with immediately. He then lined up his cock to her pussy and said, "Your married white pussy loves my big black cock doesn't it?" He wasn't kidding he cock was at least 10-11" and thick. April didn't answer so he smacked her ass hard and said, "Answer me teach." April jerked from being spanked but still didn't answer so he spanked her other cheek and said, "Answer me or we are done."

April immediately yelled, "Yes I love your big black cock."

Ty was playing with her rubbing his big cock on her pussy lips. Every time April pushed back trying to get him to enter her he would stop her and then he told her, "Beg for it teach, let me know how much you really want it."

April was beside herself blubbering for this young black man to fuck her. She was saying stuff like, "Please fuck my married white pussy with your big black cock."

Ty then asked April, "Who owns this pussy me or your pathetic husband?"

April then stated, "You own my pussy Ty. Please fuck me, please."

Fuck her he did. He slammed it home almost knocking the air out of April. Hearing her grunt and moan with every penetration was too much for me. I pulled out my cock and jerked off watching the two of them mate. After I came all over my hand I went back to the bed and finally passed out while listening to my wife being fucked by her big, black ex student.

I woke up to the sun hitting me in the face so I knew it was morning. I threw my legs over the side of the king size bed. I grabbed my head due to my terrible hangover headache. I stood up noticing the door to the bedroom was wide open and the couch was empty. I then turned to see April in bed totally nude. She had dried cum all over her. On her face and lips, in her pubic hair and on her stomach. She was flat on her back with her one leg bent with the sole of her foot against her knee. She looked like the number 4. In that position is was clearly visible that her pussy had taken a pounding as cum puddle onto the sheets.

I needed coffee and something to eat so I dressed. April never moved. As I was leaving I stopped and looked at her and wondered what the hell happened and where do we go from here? What should have been a great night of celebration turned into a night of sexual bliss for her and a nightmare for me.

As I was sipping my coffee and eating my bear claw I saw Ty leaving the hotel. He saw me waved and smiled a shit eating grin that only a man can have after he fucks your wife. Like a fool I waved back.

I didn't want to go back to the room so I walked around the city for a couple of hours trying to clear my head without success. I finally received a text from April asking where I was and to come back to the room. I didn't answer just turned and started walking back to the hotel.

When I walked in April had showered and dressed and looked and acted like nothing had happened. Our bags were packed, ready to go. She walked up to me and tried to kiss me but I turned and she kissed my cheek. No way had I wanted those lips that had sucked Ty to touch mine. That is when April started crying and saying, "I'm sorry so, so sorry for what happened. Can you forgive me?"

I looked at her and said, "I don't know. Let's not talk about it now. Let's just go home."

We drove home in silence. When we arrived I went straight to my office and shut the door. April knocked but I told her I didn't want to talk, maybe later. I heard her go to the bedroom and shut the door. I came out later and as I walked past the bedroom I heard her talking to someone on the phone and it was Ty. I knew it was him when I heard April state, "That was a mistake and can't happen again." There was a pause. "Yes it was great sex but I am married and love my husband. No Ty I cannot see you, don't call back." She hung up the call and started crying. I wasn't sure if she was crying about what happened or crying about not seeing him again.

We did not sleep together that night and we both had to work the next morning. It was a hard day at work I could barely keep my mind off what had happened. When I got home I found the table set and April cooking dinner. She looked at me and said, "Let's have a nice dinner and some wine, then we need to talk."

I just nodded my head. After dinner we went into the living room I sat in my recliner and she sat on the couch. She started to apologize but I stopped her and just asked, "What happened and why?"

She was already tearing up but got it together enough to say, "I don't know why, we were sitting there talking about something I don't remember when Ty said he always had a crush on me and always wanted to taste my lips. He then leaned over and kissed me. He backed off and we just looked at each other and he kissed me again but this time we didn't stop for the next 3 hours."

"I saw the two of you fucking and heard you beg him for his big black cock. You said he owned your pussy not your pathetic husband. What am I supposed to feel after hearing that?"

She was in a full cry now sobbing as she said, "It was the drinks and the gummies talking, I didn't mean any of it. I just said it during the heat of the moment."

I then asked, "Do you plan on seeing him again?"

"No, never."

I then responded, "So after the night of in your words, the best fucking I have ever had. You wouldn't want to see him again if he called."

"He has called yesterday and today and I told him no."

"It is easy to say no over the phone what happens when you see him again?"

She looked at me and then down to my crotch and noticed I had an erection. She smiled and said to me, "Does talking about Ty and me together get you excited?"

I stammered as I knew she had caught me, "No, maybe a little."

She reached over started rubbing me and said, "You are so hard, I better check to see if you are okay." She then unzipped my pants and freed my penis and started sucking on it. I blew my load in a couple of minutes. She got off her knees, smiled at me and asked, "Did it excite you to watch Ty fuck me the other night, be honest?"

I waited to collect my thoughts and then answered, "Yes and no. I got excited watching the two of you. I especially was turned on watching you come so hard for him. But in the morning I was sick thinking about what had happened."

April then said, "You always got really hard when I talked about my past lovers especially the black ones was seeing the real thing what you expected?"

"Yes I liked watching and it was better than the stories but I still having a hard time accepting you fucked someone else."

April then surprised me again when she asked, "Is it something you think you could accept if it did happen again. What if we let you watch?"

"No I don't want to watch and I don't want it to happen again."

April smiled and looked at me and said, "I love you and only you but the other night brought back memories that I have suppressed of making love to a black man. Look at you, you are hard again already. Talking about it does excite you lets go to bed and fuck."

We did just that and the next morning we were all smiles like nothing had happened and everything was back to the way it was. But I felt something was different just couldn't put my finger on it. Nothing more was said about Ty until Thursday night at home.

After dinner we put on our lounging attire which for me was a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt and for April a pair of men's boxers and one of my flannel shirts with no bra. She always said she liked the feel of flannel on her sensitive breasts. As we were watching a show on Netflix April said out of the blue, "Ty called today to tell me he signed his deal and is now a multi millionaire. He asked us out to celebrate with him."

I looked at her and said, "Asked us or you out to celebrate?"

"Actually just me but I told him no then he said you could come along if that was the only way I would go. I still said no."

"Did you want to go out with him knowing you would probably end up in his bed?"

"I can't lie I thought about it and actually became aroused thinking about it."

"I'm glad you said no, I just hope you don't resent me for it."

"You are my husband I would never resent you for wanting me to do what is right."

All of sudden there was a loud knock on our door. I got up to answer it and when I opened the door there stood Ty in all his big, black self.

He looked at me and said, "I need to talk with teach."

April called from the other room, "Who is it honey?"

Ty pushed past me and said, "It's Ty we need to talk."

April jumped up from the couch and told Ty, "You need to leave there is nothing to talk about, it was a mistake it won't happen again."

He grabbed April's arm. I jumped in front of him and said "Let her go."

April knew I was no match for him and said, "Its okay we are just going to talk and then he will leave. Give us a few minutes. I am sure you have some work in your office you can catch up on."

I went into the office, the coward I am, and looked around for something to do when I remembered I had a security camera with sound that monitored the living room. I tied into the camera to see and hear what was going on. At first it was mainly April telling Ty he needed to leave and Ty listening. As he was listening he was moving ever so slightly toward her on the couch. Like a big black mamba when he was closes enough he leaned forward grabbing April by the back of her head pulling her toward him into a kiss. April struggled to break the kiss at first but Ty was too strong and after a few seconds I could tell she was returning the kiss.

Ty's hand went under the flannel shirt and I could tell he was tweaking her nipple. With his other hand he grab hers and placed on his cock at first using his hand to move it back and forth but after a few strokes he let go and she kept on rubbing it. This went on for a few minutes. He unbuttoned her shirt and she unzipped his pants undoing his belt. He wasn't wearing any under ware so his big black cock was hers to stroke. I admit I was hard as stone watching the action but also pissed she caved in so easily.

Gator1951
Gator1951
319 Followers
12