Teacher and the Football Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Ty say, "On your knees Teach." April obeyed as ordered and immediately placed his cock in her mouth sucking it. I shot my first load of the night. Ty kept up the talk telling her, "I am going to fuck that married pussy again tonight and there is nothing you or your wimpy husband can do about it right Teach?"

I heard April mumble, "Right."

Ty then said, "Keep sucking I am about ready to blow." April went into overdrive bobbing her head up and down on his cock. He grabbed a hand full of hair pulled her mouth from his cock and came all over her face. She tried to get as much as she could. He then forced his cock back in her mouth and said, "Clean it good."

After a few minutes of April cleaning up Ty's mess he grabs her by her shoulders picked her up and said, "Where is the Bedroom?" April just grabbed his hand and they started down the hall toward the master bedroom. As they entered he told April, "Leave the door open so your cuckold husband can watch a real man fuck his wife."

I no longer could see the action from my office but could hear the moaning and grunting of two people making love or in this case fucking. I went to the living room and tried to watch TV but with the sounds from the bedroom it was hard to concentrate on the show. My curiosity got the best of me and I walked back to see what was going on. What I saw was April in the doggy position being hammered by Ty. Ty saw me and moved April so they were both facing me. April tried to look at me and mouth, "I'm sorry."

Ty must have known so he spanked her bottom hard causing April to scream. He then said, "Who owns you Teach?"

Without hesitation April responded, "You do Ty, you do."

Ty then looked at me and said, "The show is over, leave and shut the door."

I did as told and eventually fell asleep on the couch. About 2:00 AM April shook me awake and said, "Ty is spending the night you need to sleep in the guest room." I looked up and April was naked except for the flannel shirt unbutton exposing her breasts. She then said, "I put clothes for your work tomorrow in there. Please don't bother us in the morning." She then turned and left to join Ty.

As I was getting ready for bed I heard them going at it again. Professional athletes must have great stamina. I fell asleep listening to them. When my alarm went off I could hear them again. I was wondering if they ever slept. I got dressed and left for work not knowing what awaited me when I returned.

12