Teacher and the Football Star Ch. 03

Story Info
Ty’s return to his hometown to reunite with April & Mark.
7.1k words
4.26
9.2k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gator1951
Gator1951
323 Followers

Just to be clear this is a fictional story from my perverted mind.

I highly suggest you read parts one and two to get a full understanding of the character dynamics and an understanding of what brought the characters to their current situations. In case you don't remember or chose not to read the earlier parts I have included some basic background information on the characters and what has led to this place.

All descriptive sex scenes are between people 18 and older.

This is a work of fiction. Any names and persons in this story are fictional and any resemblance to actual people living or dead is purely coincidental.

This story could have been placed in a number of categories including, Loving Wives, Erotic Couplings and Exhibitionist and Voyeur but I do believe the driving force of the story is Interracial Love.

Constructive comments welcome. If you don't like interracial cuckold or wife sharing stories don't waste your time reading or commenting on this one. Use your time to enjoy a story of the genre you might like.

Part 3

Arriving home from work had become one of my favorite times due to getting to see my 6 month old baby boy Austin. He was a chubby little fellow with rosy cheeks, big smile and the cutest laugh. I loved our little guy and of course I loved his Mother too. April came out of the nursery holding Austin and when he saw me he almost jumped out of her arms with excitement. I took Austin from April as I did everyday so she could prepare dinner. As we ate we discussed today's events and all the cute things he had done. After dinner I gave him a bath and then put him down for the night.

As our routine April would meet me with a glass of wine as I exited Austin's room and we would relax in the living room sometimes to talk, sometimes watch a show. Tonight April asked, "Did you see the NFL schedule released today?"

I thought that was odd coming from her until it hit me so I answered, "No I hadn't seen it."

She just said, "Ty's team plays here In October on a Thursday night." We hadn't seen Ty for almost a year and a half. He was scheduled to play here a year ago but was injured and didn't make the trip.

Ty was an Afro American high school student of April's who left the mid-west and went south to play at a major SEC school. Upon graduation he was drafted in the first round by our hometown NFL team. Ty had always been infatuated with April as a student and on his return he eventually seduced her into a torrid 4 month affair that I became a willing participant in. Fortunately for me, unfortunately for April, Ty got caught by the team's owner fucking his daughter and was traded to a team near where he played college.

Ty was 6'3" 245 pounds of solid coal black muscle. In high school he was a shy young man who barely spoke due to a speech impediment. April, as his speech therapist, helped him overcome that impediment. With his new ability to speak clearly along with his fame he had morphed into very dominant personality that you just didn't say no too.

April and I had shared many of fantasies of what we would do if Ty was to return and she asked me point blank, "Honey, if Ty wants to spend time with me would you be okay with that?"

I thought for a minute and then asked her even though I knew the answer, "Do you want to be with Ty if he wants you?"

She had that shit eating grin on her face and said, "If you don't mind I would love to be with Ty again, that is if he would have me."

"April, Ty would jump at the chance to have you again and I would like to watch. You guys are so hot together. Have you kept in touch at all since he left?"

"He actually texted me today and asked if he could see me when in town. He said he could get us tickets in the club section if we wanted to go to the game."

"You already said yes didn't you to seeing him and I hope for the tickets too?"

April just smiled and said, "You know me to well."

April and I had five months to prepare for Ty's arrival. April started working out again on a regular basis at the gym and at the pool. She said she wanted to lose the baby weight and be in better shape for Ty. She dropped about 15 pounds and firmed up and I will say she looked great. The expectation of his return also had us both on a sexual high. We made love almost every night and she was a wildcat in bed. I knew she was thinking of him at times but I didn't care. We made arrangements well in advance for Austin to stay with April's parents for the whole 4 day weekend.

Ty texted April that he had arranged for us to be in one of the specialty boxes with one of the minority owners of our local team, a man named Dexter Swenson. Dexter was a major real estate developer in the area and quite wealthy. I had been trying to get a business meeting with him for the last two years with no luck. Maybe this will be my chance.

As game day approached I asked April what if any plans for them had been arranged. She just said we were to meet in the bar at the hotel downtown that we first had our encounter with Ty. The team was staying there through Friday but Ty and a couple of teammates were given permission to stay through the weekend due to their local ties to the community or local college.

It was game day and we were ready to head out to the game. Ty had arranged for a car service to chauffer us around for the evening. I was in khakis and a button down shirt and loafers. April was in tight jeans, white blouse and white sandals. The jeans really showed off her tight body that she had worked on so hard getting ready to meet up with Ty again. She had her hair, makeup, finger and toes done and looked absolutely gorgeous.

Being dropped off right by the VIP entrance was a special treat and using the elevator to our assigned suite was pretty cool too. My wife knew more about football than I did and was really enjoying the game. I was more interested in the free booze and food and was setting down enjoying a little of both when Dexter came over and sat with me.

He introduced himself and we chatted some when out of the blue he asked, "Which one of the players is your wife's bull?" I almost choked on my ham and Swiss. I knew what a bull was based on my exotic reading but was still very surprised by the question. He went on to say, "Every woman here has a bull out there including my wife, the young redhead standing next to your wife. Her bull is Anthony Daniels the safety for the visitors. They were actually lovers in college but he left to play elsewhere but when he is in town they meet up.

Dexter is at least 65 and his wife looked to be in her mid to late twenties. I guess I was surprised that a powerful man like him would let his trophy wife full around. Then I realized he was probably doing for the same reasons I am.

We talked and shared a little of how we both got to this place in our relationships. He pointed out a number of local celebrities, business executives and socialites in the room. The women were from their twenties to forties mostly but there were a couple of silver foxes most likely in their fifties or sixties. I was surprised that I knew of a few of them but had no clue of their lifestyle choice. He pointed out one news anchor lady who has a new bull from every visiting team. He did mention that not all the bulls are black.

Our local quarterback is supposedly this great family man but is regularly screwing the pastor's wife from one of the local mega churches. Her pastor husband likes to watch and film. I asked if they were afraid of the public finding out. He just said, "Any mention of this outside of this room would lead to severe consequences both physically and professionally. There is enough influence here to bury anyone who was to say anything." He said it calmly as he sipped his Johnny Walker blue.

There was a loud cheer and I came to find out the home team won as time ran out with a 55 yard field goal. I said my goodbyes to Dexter as we gathered up our things to leave. He smiled and said, "I will see you Saturday night at my place."

I wasn't aware of anything and looked at April and she said, "I will fill you in on the way to the hotel."

It turned out Jenna, Dexter's young wife, invited us to their place Saturday for a Cuck and Bull party. Many in the suite will be there. She said he usually has one or two a year depending when the team does not have a Sunday game. April said Jenna said they would not take no for an answer so she agreed we would attend.

We soon arrived at the hotel and the driver gave me his card and said call when you want to leave. We headed to the bar knowing Ty would probably be close to midnight before he would arrive.

We had a few drinks to loosen ourselves up and I couldn't help but notice all the young lovelies waiting around for the chance to hookup with a pro football player. At about 11:45 the team bus arrived and the players exited with most heading straight to the bar or should I say meat market. It was amazing how quickly they paired up with a cutie.

Some sat down for a drink others took them to the elevators. No reason to waste time I guess. Ty finally arrived and walked directly to us shunning a couple of gorgeous coeds who were literally offering them to him. We stood up to greet Ty, he shook my hand and then gave April a big hug and a lingering kiss. April was already breathing hard and quite flushed. We didn't even sit back down when Ty said, "Listen I am a little tired after that game so I think I will take Teach up to my room. Mark you can pick her up tomorrow. I will call and let you know when." He grabbed her hand and off they went. As they were leaving April turned and looked at me gave me an embarrassed smile, turned back put her head on his shoulder as they entered the elevator.

I just sat back down to finish my drink, disappointed that I wouldn't be witnessing their reunion. I looked around the room just in time to see this blonde babe put her head down under the table cloth as this black player sat back with his arms spread across the booth enjoying the ministration below with a big smile on his face. I decided it was time to leave so called for the car and went home to my lonely house only to fanaticize of what was happening back at the hotel.

I entered the house and immediately poured myself a Buffalo Trace neat drank it down and poured another. I heard my phone beep that I had message. I looked at my phone to see April posing for Ty in his room fully clothed. The next one showed April with her blouse unbutton with her lacy bra showing. The next one she was topless with her nipples erect like new erasers and on her knees.

I patiently awaited my next text but was disappointed when it didn't come. I entered the living room sat down in my recliner and fell asleep from physical and emotionally exhaustion.

About an hour later my phone beeped again and I opened to find more pictures of April. The first one showed April with her lips wrapped around Ty's penis with her looking up at Ty with lust in her eyes. The second one showed April's face with her tongue out covered in Ty's cum. The third one showed April totally nude lying on the bed on her back legs spread arms out gesturing Ty to her. There was a text attached saying, "More to come."

I had fallen back to sleep in my chair and around 2:30 AM I got another beep to find pictures of April with Ty's cock buried deep into her pussy one in the missionary position with Ty on his Knees the second one in the doggie position. The final one showed April back on her back legs spread Ty's cum dripping out of her swollen well used pussy. The attached text read, "Going to sleep contact you in the morning. Thanks for sharing your wife. Ty."

Around 10:00 AM received a text and a picture, "Come and pick April up at noon. We will be in the restaurant having lunch feel free to join us." The picture was of April asleep on her back with her left leg straight out and her right leg bent at the knee causing her right foot to touch her left knee looking like a figure four. She had dried cum up and down from her crotch to her breasts. Her pussy was red and swollen but still really moist looking. Under the picture was a caption, "Time for one more round before lunch. Got to go April is waiting."

Ty must have fucked April four or five times. I definitely can't match that performance. I put some clothes together for April as she only had the clothes on her back when she left with Ty. As I walked in I found the two of them eating at an outside table. I immediately notice April had on a short pair of white shorts and a multi colored top with no bra. April noticed and said, "Ty called the ladies store in the lobby and they sent these up." I just nodded.

There was very little conversation. Finally Ty said he had to get going to see some family and friends. He said to April he might call later but not to wait up. We finished our meal and I asked if she was okay. She said she was just tired and a little sore. She just wanted to go home and get some rest. She was asleep within minutes of getting in the car.

As I drove home, while April slept, I was thinking Ty had changed since our last visit. Before he desired April now he appeared to want to dominate and use her. I don't think April noticed but I really did not feel good about the change. It was almost like she was a toy he really wanted but now that he had her his desire was gone.

I helped her into the house up the stairs and stripped her before putting her to bed. She must have showered at the hotel as all the cum stains were gone. The only evidence was some slight bruising on her breasts and her hips. Her pussy was still red and swollen. She slept until almost 9:00 PM.

When she woke the first thing she did was check her phone and was very disappointed to find no message from Ty. She got up showered again made herself up in case Ty called. He didn't. About midnight she got a text from Ty stating, "Can't make it tonight see you tomorrow at the Cuck and Bull party."

She was crushed and said, "I'm going to bed."

I asked, "Do you want some company?"

She just responded, "You are welcomed to join me but I am to tired and sore to do anything but sleep."

This pissed me off. Just minutes before she was willing and able to fuck Ty if he wanted her. I just said, "I will be up in a little while, sleep tight." I spent the second night in a row in my recliner.

The next morning I awake to my electric recliner being lowered and to find my naked wife going to her knees while reaching into my boxers and grabbing my morning woody. April slowly strokes my cock and starts to apologize for last night. She says, "I took out my disappointment of Ty not wanting me last night on you when I should be grateful I have a husband who allows me to do what I did. I love you honey let me show you my gratitude."

She then proceeded to engulf my hard as stone cock between her lips and give me a slow and sensual blowjob. She was making eye contact with me the whole time. After a few minutes I reached down under her arm pits and gently lifted her up while saying to her, "I need to be inside you, now!"

She straddled me and slowly lowered herself down on to my cock as we passionately kissed. As I bottomed out she broke the kiss and whispered into my ear, "Please be gentle I am very tender down there." I decided to let her control the pace and just sat back and watched my wife ride me.

After a few minutes her grinding became erratic and I knew she was on the verge of coming. I grabbed her hips and started to move her in small circles rubbing her clit on my pelvic bone. She through her head back moaned out, "I'm coming!!"

Her climax soon had me filling her pussy with, what seemed like, a gallon of cum. I had not ejaculated since the weekend started. We laid together in the recliner catching our breath for a few minutes when she whispered in my ear, "I love you." We cuddled together until we both fell back to sleep.

We dozed off for about an hour. When we awoke we made love again. By then it was almost noon and I could tell April was getting antsy and worried she hadn't heard from Ty. He had told her he would let her know the details of the Cuck and Bull party. I put my hand on hers and said, "Don't worry he will call."

April immediately went into a panic, "What if yesterday he found someone else to take, someone younger and prettier."

"April you are very special to him he will call I'm sure just relax, have a glass of wine to calm your nerves."

About ten minutes later while April was sipping on her second glass of wine her phone chimed. She looked down at her phone and then looked at me with a scared smile and said, "It's an email from Ty."

I just said, "Open it." She did and it was an invitation to attend the Cuck and Bull party. The party was to be held at Dexter's country estate located about a half hour out of town. We had never been there but it was renowned for holding major galas and fundraising parties for local charities. It was said it was almost 40,000 square feet.

The invitation also listed a dress code. Ladies are to wear short cocktail dresses, minimum 3" heels and no undergarments. Cucks are to dress casual, pants, golf or Tommy like shirts and deck type shoes. Bulls can wear anything they want. No phones or electronic devices. All required to sign NDA before entering.

Ty had typed in a note at the bottom. "I will pick you and Mark up at 6:30. Make sure you discuss with Mark my rules before I arrive. See you soon."

I looked at April and asked, "What rules, what is he talking about?"

April explained, "The other night while Ty and I were together he told me that moving forward he had one ground rule for us, meaning you and me. The rule is he is in charge he is the Alpha what he says go. If he says jump we say how high. Are you okay with this?"

"Do I have a choice?" I asked.

April frowned and said, "Not really if you want to be a part of my activities with Ty."

"I guess I agree then."

April went to prepare herself for Ty as I thought about what I just agreed too. April was going to be with Ty whether I agreed or not and my voyeuristic tendencies left me with no other option but to agree. How far he took his control over us was my question. I just hope I can handle what lies ahead.

It was getting close to pickup time and I was dressed in khakis, a Ryn Spooner Hawaiian shirt and my Sperry Gold Cup deck shoes. April came out looking like a million dollars. She was wearing her red cocktail dress that barely covered her nice round butt. It also had a deep V that accentuated her small but firm sensitive breasts. She also had on her 4" matching red cum fuck me pumps that really accentuated her muscular calves and thighs. Knowing she was commando made my cock instantly hard.

As I was admiring my beautiful bride her phone chimed. She looked at it and said, "He is here." I immediately lost my erection knowing she would be his for the rest of the night.

As we left our home we saw a large limo. The driver got out and opened the door for us. I am sure he got a good view of April's pussy as she entered. Ty was setting in the back and gestured for April to set next to him which she did. He pointed to the seat across from them for me to take. He was wearing a black track suit with the three white stripes and a pair of white Stan Smiths. He looked very confident and gave me a stare that shook me. He wanted me to know he was in control.

As soon as we started to drive away he raised the privacy screen between us and the driver. He put his arm around April and looked at her and asked, "Did you discuss my rule with him?"

"Yes I did and he agreed."

He looked at me and asked, "Is that right cuck?"

I just responded, "Yes I agree to your rule."

He smiled and then said, "I'm a little tense about this party and need the edge taken off so April on your knees." He then pointed to the floor between his legs as he pushed his pants down to his ankles, spreading his legs exposing his semi hard cock. He then said, "You have a half hour to get me off, Teach, get busy." She immediately followed his command dropped to her knees and placed her lips around his shaft and I am sure I heard her moan as she started bobbing her head.

Gator1951
Gator1951
323 Followers
12