Teacher and the Football Star Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ty had a big smile on his face as he sat there with his arms on the back of the seat. He looked at me and said, "Teach sucks a mean cock." He then grabbed a hand full of her hair and pulled her from his cock and asked, "You love my big black cock don't you Teach?"

"I love your big black cock." April said as she bent down engulfed his full 10 inches and started bobbing on it with even more gusto than before.

I watched her on her knees bobbing up and down when the driver over the intercom said we were 10 minutes out. Ty reached down grabbing April's head and started to face fuck her. As he was doing that he looked at me and said, "Check her pussy to see how wet she is."

I reached under her dress to find her dripping pussy. It was a sopping mess. He then told me to use two fingers on her which I did. I could tell immediately that it stimulated her as she started moaning and bucking on my hand as she bobbed on his cock. Ty then shouted that he was coming and told April to swallow it all and she did.

He looked at me and told me, "Suck your fingers." I did and then he said, "I hope you enjoyed that because that will be your last taste of her tonight." The limo came to a stop and the driver stated we have arrived.

As we exited the limo I saw a number of white couples with a black athlete the only exception were the white quarterback who had two beautiful ladies by his side. Over the next few minutes they collected all the cell phones and actually scanned our bodies with a wand to make sure we weren't wired. We then signed the NDAs.

As we entered the home we were each given a flute of champagne and we then had our picture taken with April between Ty and me. Then they put a small disc, about the size of a dime, on April's shoulder. She was also given a bright blue pill that I found out later was ecstasy or MDMA. Ty led April into the ballroom and I was asked to go into what they called the viewing room.

Once I entered I understood why they called it the viewing room. There was a wall of big screen TVs. I would say at least ten with one giant one in the middle showing the large ballroom where the ladies and their bulls were congregating. There was a stack of controllers on the table in front of the TVs. I was soon to find out why so many.

I watched April enter with Ty. He had his arm around her holding her butt cheek in his large black hand. She looked a little glassy eye. She put her hand on his chest and started to rub it. She then leaned in for a kiss which he returned passionately. She looked like she would fuck him right there, right now in front of all to see.

Our host, Dexter entered the room and addressed us, "Welcome fellow cuckolds to my humble abode. Tonight is a night for our spouses to enjoy their bulls as we watch. The little disc placed on their shoulder will allow you to track your partner as they enjoy their bull or bulls. The pill was ecstasy to heighten their enjoyment. You will not be allowed to leave this room if you try you will be met by my very large staff and put in time out and believe me when I say you don't want that. The bar is open have a drink sit back and enjoy the show."

There were around 10 of us including Dexter. Many of the guys were talking like old friends so I assumed they had been at one of these parties before. I went to the bar and ordered a double Blanton's neat with a water back. Dexter came by and handed me a piece of paper with the number 51 on it, Ty's number. The paper said turn on any TV hit channel 51 and I could see what my wife was up to.

Dexter went on to ask me how I was doing being a first timer at one of his Cuck and Bull parties. I responded, "Okay I guess just not sure what to expect. Are there any other first timers?"

"Just coach Johnson the offensive coordinator for State. His wife is with the rookie running back and Ty's teammate. Supposedly he was their bull the last couple of years before he was drafted." Dexter glanced at the big screen in the middle of the array of TVs which showed the ballroom where the ladies and their bulls were currently congregating. "She is the cute little brunette on the left." She was cute and little maybe 5'2". Her bull was massive maybe 6'2" 240 almost as big as Ty. She also had that glassy eye look I could only assume it was due to the Ecstasy.

He pointed out the rest to me with short bios. The biggest bull was a 10 year veteran defensive tackle listed at 6'8" and 340. He was big and black, black. He was with the oldest woman who probably was in her mid to late 50s and the wife of a local big time personal injury attorney. I recognized her husband immediately from his TV commercials. Dexter said his wife was a size queen and had been with her bull his whole 10 year career.

I then asked about the quarterback and the two women he brought. Dexter said the QB's wife actually had the affair with the pastor's wife first as she is bye. Her QB husband caught them, joined in and has been nailing the pastor's wife ever since. He freely shares both of them with the other bulls. He is a white man with a black man's size dick at least 10" and thick. I asked about the pastor whereabouts and Dexter just said he couldn't make it.

I asked Dexter about his wife as I could not see her in the group shot. He typed in her number and the screen split into 4 angle shots of Jenna in the master bedroom naked on all fours being drilled by Anthony, her black defensive back bull. The one view was of her face and we were just in time to watch her orgasm on his cock. Her bull then proceeded to spray his load from her neck down to her ass crack. She then turned and they started making out. It looked like he would be ready to go again as his cock stayed erect. Dexter said, "Excuse me," dropped his pants and started beating off to his wife's infidelity right in front of everyone. I just walked away and decided to zoom in on April.

April was playing pool against Lisa the Quarterback's wife. Both women in heals were over 6' tall. Most of the bulls were sitting down watching the girls play. They liked it when they bent over to take their shot. The short skirts gave up close and personal views of their unprotected sex. April had a difficult shot that she had to reach across the table with one leg on the ground and one leg on the table. She was totally exposed but didn't seem to care. As she was about to shoot Ty said, "April, don't move." She froze in place and waited for Ty to instruct further.

Ty walked up to her and placed a hand in the middle of her back to hold her down and then started fingering her very moist pussy. April laid her head down on the table and started to moan to Ty's penetrating fingers. Eventually Ty moved one finger to her clit and she came loudly screaming "I'm coming, I'm coming." Her ass and legs were quivering like jello. Ty removed his fingers and then in front of everyone watching pushed down his track suit and inserted his very hard cock into April with one stroke. April went into another orgasm as Ty pummeled her pussy. About 10 minutes and 2 more April climaxes later Ty dropped a load into April.

As soon as Ty removed himself from April Lisa was on her knees sucking Ty's load from her very sensitive pussy. April soon came again and then just collapsed on the table saying, "No more, no more. Please no more."

The quarterback came up to Ty and asked, "Hey bro can I have a shot at your lady? You can have Lisa or Cassie or both as a trade."

Ty just smiled looked at Lisa and said, "Sure, but give my gal sometime to rest up. She is pretty fucked out right now." I didn't know there was additional sharing of our wives but I guess I have no choice.

Ty put his hand out to Lisa and said, "Where's Cassie?" Off they went to find her leaving April sprawled on the table.

The quarterback shook April's shoulder and said, "Get up Babe we need to find a bedroom to do this right. April started to stir and eventually she went off with the QB down the hall to find an unoccupied bedroom.

I was pretty shook knowing April was going to service at least one additional bull maybe more so back to the bar for another Blanton's double neat. After I got my drink I was watching the TV array as almost all the pairs were in different stages of having sex. It was then I noticed the defensive tackle hammering the old lady. She was like a rag doll riding his dick. He had her by her hips lifting her up and down her saggy tits bouncing with every penetration. She was coming continuously. He slammed her down held her, groaned and came. She collapsed on his chest and he just pushed her off to display his giant cock. It must have been 13" long and more around than a beer can. Her attorney husband watching and masturbating on the couch grunted and came all over his hand.

I looked around to see a couple more of the cuckolds masturbating watching their wives getting fucked by their bulls. I went to an available TV and clicked 51. April was in one of the bedrooms on her back totally naked. The QB had her ankles in each hand holding her legs straight up and out forming a perfect V as he bread her with his BWC. Her head was hanging over the edge. Her mouth was in a big O and eyes were glazed. The four camera angles allowed me see her face, his ass flexing as he pumped in and out. The side views allowed me to see his big cock come almost all the way out before he rammed it home again and again. As she came all you could see were the whites of her eyes as her backed arched.

After she settled down from her orgasm she started babbling something I couldn't understand and then came again. It looked like she passed out. The QB kept right on fucking her; man did he have staying power. I saw him look toward the door and say, "You want a turn?"

"I don't know man; I just came for the 3rd time tonight." In walked Dexter's wife bull, Anthony.

The QB said, "Use her mouth to clean your cock, she gives great head and will have you hard in no time."

Anthony went to April's head; he looked down and said, "This bitch is passed out man. What did you do to her?"

"I just made her cum about a half dozen times, plus I gave her another hit of X before we started. Let me see if I can wake her up." The QB slammed his cock in hard and April's eyes opened up and she let out a loud moan. Anthony took the opportunity to stick his slimy dick into her mouth. I thought she might fight it but she sucked like baby to mother's tit.

As she was being split roasted the QB's pumping became erratic and he announced he was going to cum and cum he did shooting a massive load from her naval to her chin. When he pulled out I saw he had a massive cock. I guess he won the genetic lottery. A NFL quarterback with a big dick. What else could you ask for.

Anthony moved to the back and immediately flipped April on her stomach and said, "I like my girls' doggy." April was laying face down panting as Anthony grabs her hips pulling her up on her knees. April's arms were straight out and her face to the side as it laid flat on the mattress. Anthony took her hard and fast with no consideration for April's pleasure. Not that she didn't get any as I could hear her yelp every time he hit bottom. She also appeared, based on her facial expressions, to have a couple of minor orgasms. Anthony fucked her for about 10 minutes then gave a couple of quick jabs held it and then roared like a lion and came deep into April's vagina. He slapped her ass pulled out dropping April onto the mattress. She was wasted.

I was left looking at her well used frothing pussy dripping cum all over the sheets. She was laying there out of breath eyes closed not moving. I decided after watching her fucked by three different guys is was time for another drink so I headed to the bar. I found Coach Johnson sitting by himself with a very depressed look. I asked if he was okay. He responded, "Not really. This isn't what I thought it would be. I thought Kathy would only be with Travis but he is passing her around like a football. But really bothers me is she is loving it. What about you?"

"April has been with three different guys plus the Quarterback's wife. She is currently passed out in one of the bedrooms."

Coach Johnson said, "Before today watching Travis and Kathy together was very erotic for me. I liked the fact they had real feelings for each other. He was only her second lover. Today she has doubled her number and wants more. I am not sure we can go back."

"I am facing the same fears but the day will end and Travis and Ty will be heading South in the morning."

He looked at me, "What about the locals she fucked? Will she want to continue with one of them?"

I hadn't really thought of that. "I guess we will have to deal with that tomorrow." I then picked up my drink turned and walked away.

I went back to the viewing area and saw some additional action by some couples but also notice a few of the cuckolds were gone. I asked Dexter about it and he said, "Some of the bulls don't let their ladies fuck anyone else so they are one and done and gone. By the way April and Coach Johnson's wife are the hits of the party."

I was a little taken back by that comment so I called up April's number only to find April on top of and fucking Ty in a room with about a half dozen others, men and women, watching. April is moaning with every stroke of Ty's dick. Ty grabs both of her ass cheeks and separates them so everyone can see her rosebud. He looks at his college teammate Darrin who now plays for the local team and says, "Lube her up; she is ready for her first DP." I was in shock, we had done some anal play but these guys would split her in half.

Darrin dripped lube on her crack and then ran his finger up and down eventually penetrating her ass with his bird finger. April raised her head and groaned. Darrin dripped more lube and added his index finger. By now April was lost in pleasure moving her head back and forth groaning, "Don't stop, don't stop."

Darrin then pulled his fingers out lube up his cock and placed it at the star and started to push in. April's head shot up and said, "No, no to big it hurts." Ty grab her head pulled it down and started kissing her to keep her quiet as Darrin continued penetrating her ass. Once he was all the way in Ty and Darrin got into a rhythm and soon April was coming like a banshee.

Ty called over the defensive tackle and said, "Let's make her watertight, stick that big cock in her mouth." April could barely get it in but she gave it her best. She was in a constant orgasmic state. As Darrin and Ty got close to their climax the rhythm broke down Ty came first grunted a filled April's pussy. Darrin was right behind unloading in her ass. The DT pulled out of her mouth stroked himself a few times and shot a load fitting his big dick. Cassie and Lisa came over and licked up what they could. As everyone left the room April was passed out again on the bed with cum draining from both her mouth, ass and pussy.

i needed another drink. At the bar Dexter came to me and said, "They are cleaning up April. She will be out soon and there will be a car waiting to take you home." Dexter then handed me a pin drive. "This is a copy of April's evening including the limo ride over. Enjoy!" He then walked away.

By the time April came out all were gone including Ty. Dexter said he left with Coach Johnson, his wife and bull. April was asleep in the limo in 5 minutes. It was tough getting her in the house but finally got her undressed and into bed. She needed a shower as she was covered in dried cum but needed sleep more.

Fourteen hours later I heard the shower running upstairs. April appeared wearing her white silk robe not looking like the slut who fucked numerous dudes yesterday. She was looking like my loving wife. I still loved her and I hope she still loves me.

We discussed the day before at length. She was apologetic but not sorry. She enjoyed her day even though some of it was a blur. She said it was the best sex ever but didn't want it to be a regular thing. She just wanted to be a mother and a wife moving forward for now.

Over the next month things seemed to get back to normal. I was coming home greeted by my wife and kid. Having dinner together one happy family. Then we got the call.

It was Dexter inviting us to another Cuck and Bull party over the Saturday night of their bye weekend. I told him we would have to think about it plus Ty wouldn't be available. He said, "I have plenty of volunteers to be April's bull. She made a big impression at the last one." I told him we would let him know.

12