Teacher Becomes The Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my wife cleaned up the mess she had caused with her tongue, I stripped my trunks off and began drying myself. With Mrs. Betty's pussy having been licked clean, the women turned their attention to me. Since I was standing behind the bar, Mrs. Betty wasn't too concerned about anyone else watching her. She pitched her towel down, then knelt on it in front of me. My wife watched as Mrs. Betty's lovely lips stretched around my rod. After sucking for a few minutes, she confessed that she thought her late husbands dick was big. It was the biggest she had ever had, but this one was much bigger!

When she started again, she sucked like a woman possessed. She wasn't getting half of it in her mouth, but it was against the back of her throat with every stroke. She turned out to be a very accomplished cock sucker! When she felt me tense up, she looked up at me with those big green eyes, then pulled back enough that she could taste my cum. I spewed a huge load into her wanting mouth. It took three gulps for her to swallow it all. She stood, pressed her naked body against mine, and kissed me hard. When we broke the kiss, my wife kissed her just as hard for a moment before we went inside.

When we reached our bedroom, my wife and I pulled the covers back to just the bare sheet. Mrs. Betty sat on the bed, then laid back and spread her legs for me. As I took a position on my knees between her legs, admiring the beautiful pussy before me, my wife climbed on the bed with her and began sucking nipples. I began eating her pretty pussy. By the time my cock was hard again, she had her third orgasm.

As I stood between her legs, Mrs. Betty looked at me with those green eyes as though she were pleading again.

"There's nothing I want more right now than for you to fuck me!"

My wife giggled at the look on my face. My sexy, prim and proper English teacher, just used the words "fuck me"! I parted her labia with the head of my dick and rubbed her swollen clit. She moaned her approval. I pulled back to her entrance and began pushing into her very tight pussy. She gasped as my cock stretched her folds. Using short, slow strokes, I worked about half of my dick inside her. A guttural groan came with each inch of intrusion into her womanhood.

At this point, my wife needing a release herself, straddled Mrs. Betty's upper body facing me, and leaned backward, putting her pussy on Mrs. Betty's mouth.

"Wait... I've never done this before. I don't know what to do!"

"Just do to me what you enjoy having done to you" was my wife's reply.

My wife put her pussy on my teachers mouth again and began playing with her clit as I continued my journey into her love tunnel.

Finally tapping her cervix, I began long slow strokes. She moaned and groaned into my wife's pussy each time I filled her with dick. After bumping the bottom a dozen times, her muscles tightened on my cock. Her hips lurched upward and there was a muffled scream as she exploded in orgasm again. I stopped, buried nearly balls deep inside her, until she stopped trembling. I could feel the cum she had squirted out around my dick oozing down my balls and dripping onto the bed.

After giving her a moment, I started pumping her quivering pussy again. As I increased the speed, she began panting and thrusting her hips to meet me. With about five minutes of hard fucking, she screamed into my wife's pussy again. Her tightening pussy and convulsions caused me to release my cream deep inside her. All the bucking and jerking caused my wife to cum in her mouth. When I pulled my softening cock from her pussy, a trail of cum followed, mine and hers. I had seen many women eating pussy over the years, but watching these two beautiful women lick each other clean was easily one of the most erotic girl on girl scenes I had ever witnessed.

When they had finished licking each other clean, my wife climbed off of Mrs. Betty, took to her knees, and dutifully licked and sucked my dick clean. Even though I was beginning to get aroused again, she suggested that I take a little blue pill. She knew it was going to be a long night for me with two women to satisfy, and thought I might need a little help. I agreed that she was probably right and went into the bathroom for the pill. I had acquired the pills from one of my friends at work, who I had saved from becoming unemployed once upon a time. I didn't use them very often, but this was a special occasion. When I returned to the bedroom, the rolls had reversed. My wife was flat on her back. Mrs. Betty was on her knees sucking my wife's tits and fingering her pussy. It was a fine sight with that delightful ass up in the air, her glistening pussy begging to be fucked again. I was happy to oblige.

Knowing my wife was aching to be fucked, I decided to save my cock for her for the moment. I retrieved my wife's favorite toy from the night stand drawer, then assaulted Mrs. Betty's pussy with my tongue. Once her juices were flowing again, not that they ever really stopped, I plunged the toy inside her. She squealed with joy as her head popped up from my wife's tits. She returned to the kissing and tit sucking as I pummeled her pussy with the phallus. The faster I fucked her, the faster she finger fucked my wife. The two of them came within a minute of each other. My wife first, wriggling her pussy against the fingers inside her. Then Mrs. Betty, pushing back hard against the toy. She licked her fingers clean, then did the same to my wife's pussy as I licked up her pussy sauce. Then she licked her own juices from the rigid shaft that had just pleasured her. She had decided by this point that she liked the taste of a woman, including herself. That too was new for her. She admitted later that she never tasted herself on her husbands cock. Nor had she ever been fucked with a sex toy before!

Now at full staff again, it was my wife's turn. She positioned herself in the same way that Mrs. Betty had earlier. As I stabbed my cock into my wife, Mrs. Betty straddled her face. Besides the fact that she very much enjoyed my wife's probing tongue, she had never watched another woman being fucked before and wanted to see this. She began diddling my wife's clit as I plowed her hard. She was used to it and loved a good hard fucking.

When my wife had her first orgasm, her pussy clamped down so hard it popped my cock out of her. While she settled for a minute, Mrs. Betty sucked my dick. I pulled out of her mouth and shoved the full length of my staff back into my wife's hot, slick pussy. She yelped into the pussy on her mouth each time our groans slapped together. Mrs. Betty squirted her cum into my wife's mouth twice before my wife had her next orgasm. When her pussy convulsed and clamped tight this time, I made sure to stay inside her, delivering my seed at the doorway of her womb. Once again I watched the pair eating each other. When the mess was cleaned up, Mrs. Betty happily sucked me clean.

The pill had not yet worked it's magic, so my wife pulled another toy from its hiding place. The two women ate and toy fucked each other to another orgasm before I was ready to go again. This time, I laid flat on my back so the two of them could mount my cock and fuck themselves to their hearts content. The pill was now doing its job and I wouldn't go soft again for about three to four hours. Each of them fucked themselves to orgasm on my cock twice more. Watching the woman I had desired for so many years, bouncing her pussy up and down my shaft, fucking herself to ecstasy, was unbelievably erotic!

After my wife's second round, she lifted her pussy off of me, then positioned her ass on my cock. She slowly impaled her anus until she had all of my dick inside her, then she started pumping. Mrs. Betty watched my cock disappear inside my wife's ass with wide eyes. She had of course heard of anal sex, but had never seen or experienced it. She moved closer to watch. I moved her hand to my wife's pussy. Once she began finger fucking my wife. I moved her to a position where I could toy fuck her again. They both took a good hard fucking before their next orgasms.

When my wife pulled herself off of my still hard shaft, she encouraged Mrs. Betty to try anal sex at least once. This would be the perfect opportunity since she would be on top and could control the movements. She agreed to try since she had two experienced partners to help her do it right. I took a bottle of lube from the night stand and handed it to my wife. She lubed my cock, then had Mrs. Betty get into position facing me. I pulled her to me and began sucking her ample tits. My wife placed her fingers at the intended target and squirted some lube there. Mrs. Betty flinched but stayed put.

My wife worked a lubed finger into Mrs. Betty's back door, then two, and finally three fingers to get her used to the sensation and loosen her up. With the three fingers forming sort of a funnel, some lube was squirted inside her anus. She was now as prepared as she could be without a butt plug. My wife guided her down onto my cock. There was some resistance and shrieking at first, but after a few minutes and some coaching, I was buried in her ass up to my balls. The feel of her tight virgin ass wrapped around my cock was exquisite. She began working herself up and down my shaft, and soon she was moaning and groaning with pleasure. Once she began fucking her ass hard on my dick, it didn't take long at all for her to have an orgasm.

My wife coaxed her to keep herself impaled and turn around facing away from me. I knew what my wife was up to when she had Mrs. Betty lean back onto my chest. I fondled and squeezed her perfect tits, occasionally pinching the erect nipples, while my wife licked and teased Mrs Betty's dripping wet pussy. Then while nibbling her engorged clit, she pushed one of the toys inside the wonderfully tight pussy. I could feel every inch of the toy being forced inside her. Mrs. Betty was about to loose her mind in ecstasy from the double penetration.

My wife and I worked together fucking both holes until Mrs. Betty had two more orgasms. When we vacated her cavities, she collapsed on the bed, still trying to catch her breath. She finally caught her breath enough to speak.

"I have never felt so well fucked in my life" she cooed in a heavy raspy whisper!

Both women took another good hard fucking doggy style while eating the other before the pill began to wear off, each of them licking the fucked pussy clean, then cleaning my dick. It was early morning when we finally collapsed on the bed in exhaustion, a woman on each side of me.

I woke to the sounds of pleasured moaning the next morning. Mrs. Betty had both hands full of my wife's hair, pulling her face tighter into her crotch. She thrusted and bucked against my wife's mouth until she had a screaming orgasm, coating my wife's face with her fuck juice. My dick was out of commission, and too sore to fuck anyway, so I watched as Mrs. Betty worked my wife over again. Kissing, sucking tits, fingering her pussy, and finally sucking and nibbling on her clit while fucking her with a toy again. I moved behind Mrs. Betty to taste her pussy once more before getting out of bed. Both women had orgasms at about the same time. After they rested a few minutes, we all showered together, washing each other.

I slipped on a pair of boxers before going in search of Mrs. Betty's clothing. My wife could have put something on but didn't bother. Mrs. Betty could have wrapped a towel around herself until we found her clothes, but she seemed to have lost her timid modesty. Since my wife was still naked, she didn't bother either. I checked the upstairs spare bedroom as we passed by. There was one couple in there, not husband and wife. Downstairs in the living room, there was a couple sprawled out naked on a blanket, also not husband and wife. We picked up Mrs. Betty's swimsuit from behind the bar where it was left before going inside. Just as we located her shorts, Tee shirt, shoes, and handbag where she had left them before going swimming, the two couples that had used the guest room off of the patio before dinner emerged naked and dove into the pool. Everyone was accounted for. Nobody drove home under the influence. The four now in the pool urged us to join them, but we declined in favor of putting coffee on and starting breakfast.

We gathered Mrs. Betty's belongings and went back inside. She sat and talked with us while we prepared the food. Before the others came in, she told us that she hadn't been fucked in over two years. Her husband hadn't been well enough to have sex for about six months before he died. She thanked us for helping her to shed her sexual shell, and for giving her so many new sexual experiences. She admitted that she had been bi-curious since well before meeting her husband, but had never followed up on that curiosity until now. She had no idea how much she had been missing all these years, and intended to do some catching up in the near future. The only complaint she had was being sore enough to make walking, and pretty much any other movement difficult and a bit painful. My wife assured her that the soreness would go away in a few days.

Mrs. Betty also told my wife that I had always been one of her favorite students, and she always had the feeling that I would be successful in whatever I chose to do with my life. She knew that I had wanted to fuck her for quite some time now, even before her husband passed away. For the last few months, she had begun to have dreams about having sex with me, and would wake up aroused and wet! She had even begun to fantasize about it, but couldn't bring herself to approach a married man for sex. When my wife told her that she had gone into the guest room to have sex with the two men in there, she was sure that her fantasy was about to come true. She was very happy that having sex with her was now on my list of successes!

Mrs. Betty continued to be a regular guest in our home whether we had other guests or not. She would have sex with just me, just my wife, or with both of us. She eventually fucked a dozen of our friends, and their wives, and did so regularly. She even allowed herself to be gang banged once in a while by my friends and I, including our wives, and was loving every minute of it. After about five years of wild unfettered sex with us and our friends, she met another very lucky man that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. She stopped having sex with our friends, to their disappointment, but once in a while, even after she remarried, when opportunity allowed, she would spend the night with my wife and I. That continued until she was well into her sixties. Even at that age, she was still a very attractive and desirable woman, and still a good fuck! It was good to be successful in my work, but the success of my school boy fantasy becoming reality was much sweeter!

12