Teacher Caught

Story Info
Teacher learns why you don't masturbate in public.
2.4k words
3.2
63.8k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are eighteen or over and you will not find a character below that age in this story. This story contains blackmail, if you are uncomfortable with this subject I kindly suggest you try a different story. With all that said I do hope you enjoy.

*****

In the morning, I woke up ready to take the day by storm. Getting out of bed, I put my hands over my head and stretched. As I slept naked, my whole body was in the open, my decently sized, perky breasts, my petite little ass, my juicy pussy and my big cock, which was at full mast, it always was whenever I wake up.

After having a good stretch, I lay on my bed again, positioned a pillow and got ready. I licked two fingers and slowly massaged my nipple, heart began beating faster, I pinched both of my tits slightly making my dick twitch and my snatch leak. Bringing my right hand to my mouth, I sucked two fingers bobbing my head a little.

I brought my hand to my clit, slowly going in a circle, then rubbing up and down for a while before going back in a circle again. This felt amazing sounds just kept escaping my mouth as I moaned. Meanwhile, my cock pulsated every time I moved over my pussy. Grabbing the base in one and my shaft in the other and gently moved up and down. Every time I would pull down, my head would peek out of my foreskin to say hello, then go back inside.

Picking up the pace, I let out a moan, that was louder than I would like, after a while of pumping away I felt I was close, so, I rolled back, lifting my body, so that my cock was an inch away from my mouth. I licked the tip once, but it was too much, a torrent of white, exploded out of my dick straight into my mouth, I swallowed everything. I tasted great.

After my fun, I put on A nice yellow and white floral blouse and a short thigh length skirt, but no underwear and went down to the kitchen to find my mum making breakfast.

"Morning mum."

"Good morning, Carly. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I did. What about you?"

"I didn't sleep long, but deeply, and well."

"Smells good, what are you making?"

"Pancakes and bacon."

Mother passed me a plate with two pancakes with a blob of butter and three strips of bacon. Most people think you can't mix bacon and pancakes, but I think they work well together, this is why I love breakfast.

"Sweet heart, can we talk about something?

"Of course, mum."

"I understand that you are a grown woman and you need to relieve yourself sometimes, but, try to keep it down a little."

"Oh." I sheepishly looked away.

"Hey, I' not telling you to stop, all I'm saying is when you are playing with yourself, try covering your mouth if you think you are going to moan."

"Mum, this is really embarrassing."

"There is no need to be embarrassed, I do it, I do it a lot but I try to keep the noise down. Do you think you can try being more quiet when you do it?"

"Okay, mum."

"While we are on the subject, I'm a little curious, which do you play with, cock or pussy?"

"What? Oh, erm b-both."

"Oh, you are a naughty girl, playing with both. Your lucky, I only have my pussy to play with."

I had never heard my mother talk like this, it seems she may have been listening to me and that may have loosened her tongue.

"Which feels better?"

"What?"

"Does it feel better stroking your cock or fingering your pussy?"

"Erm, I haven't really thought about it. I guess fingering feels better, but it feels better cumming from my cock."

We finished eating and moved to the living room and sat on the coach.

"What should we do mum?"

"We could watch a movie."

"Oh yeah, what do you have in mind?"

"How about, a Pokemon movie marathon?"

"That sounds good, haven't seen them for a while."

So, me and my mother cuddled and watch the Pokemon movies one through six. After watching the films, we discussed which ones we liked and ones we didn't like. I liked the third movie as it has Entei and is really cool and hated six mostly because of max. My mother on the other hand liked four, the most and hated six like me.

"I'm getting tired sweetie, I think I'm going to bed."

"Me too mum."

We went upstairs and went straight to bed.

The next day, I walked to college and usually would have to suffer through boring nonsense, but today I found something very interesting. It was lunch time and I had just used the restroom, when I peered into a classroom and saw heaven. My history tutor, was completely naked, sitting on the desk and playing with himself.

I immediately, took out my phone and recorded everything, I zoomed into his face a couple times and then focused on his cock. It was tiny, he was using three fingers, moving it up and down, that thing couldn't have been bigger than three inches.

In about four minutes of me watching he had cum, it oozed out on to himself then dripped onto the table. This is good, I might get an A on the next test I laughed to myself. I rejoined my friends, but, all I could think about is how I'm going to use the recording to my advantage.

The college had ended at four, but I stayed behind and went straight to my history teacher's office."

Knock, knock, knock.

"Come in."

I opened the door and walked into the room.

"Hello Carly, what can I do for you?"

"Sir, I have something to show you."

"Oh really, what might that be?"

I took out my phone and showed him the video I had taken. Sir had gone really pale and his eyes were wide open.

"H-how did you get this?"

"I saw you doing it today."

"Oh fuck, please don't show this to anyone."

"Sir, I have to show the head teacher, I'm eighteen, so it doesn't matter to me, but, there are people who are sixteen or seventeen, what would happen if one of them had seen you?"

"PLEASE! Don't show it to miss Grimes."

"What are you willing to do for me?"

"Anything."

"You should be more careful how you phrase things sir."

"No, I mean anything."

I closed the door to his office and locked the door. While facing the door I thought of what I'm going to make this pervert do, then I thought of something great.

"What? Do you want to have no homework or something?"

"No, that does sound good but I want something better?

"Full marks on every test."

"I did think of that, but that won't help me for my actual exam. Do you really mean anything?"

"Yes, just don't show that video to anyone."

"Alright then, I want you to strip."

"Pardon?"

"Strip! If you don't do as I say, I show everyone."

"Yes, okay."

Mr. Turner removed his tie and slowly undid his buttons. Sir, was a little chubby, not fat, but chubby, a nice round stomach with bits of hair scattered around his chest. Sir unfastened his belt and pulled his trousers down and then stepped out of them. My teacher was now standing in front of me wearing nothing but his batman boxers. Most girls would probably laugh at the superhero underwear, but I liked batman so I just thought they were cool.

For some reason, he thought it would be okay to stop there.

"Excuse me, I told you to strip."

"Y-you want everything off?"

"Did I say strip down to your boxers? No, I said, strip. Hey, if you don't want to do this I can go to the headmistress."

"Fine, I'll do it."

Sir, reluctantly pulled down his boxers exposing his tiny limp dick. I looked up and down as I circled my naked teacher and stopped to look at his butt. Staring at those at those round apples made my dick twitch. I didn't want him to see my dick until I was ready so I tucked my penis in between my stomach and the waist of my skirt.

"Okay, Mr Turner, bend over the desk."

"What?"

"You heard me, and if you question me one more time I'm telling."

"Okay, okay."

He bent over, placing his hands on the desk for balance.

SMACK!

I hit his arse hard.

"Ouch!"

"Say thank you."

"Thank you."

"Every time I spank you, you will say thank you. Understand?"

"Yes."

Smack... "Thank you." Smack... "Thank you." Smack... "Thank you." Smack... "Thank you." Smack... "Thank you." Smack... "Thank you." Smack... "Thank you."

And one more SMACK! "Thank you.

I ran my hand along Mr Turner's bright red cheeks, then, I reached between his legs cupping his balls.

"Alright pervert, seeing how you like masturbating at school, I want you to sit on the desk and play with your tiny prick right now."

Sir sat on the desk and spread his legs, with his right hand gripped his cock with two fingers and a thumb. He tried to make an excuse saying he needs material to get him going, so I got some porn on my phone and passed it to him.

"Fine, look at that."

I knelt down so that his cock was eye level, I wanted to have a good look. He closed his eyes and focused on his little shrimp, clearly he didn't need the porn, the pervert was just trying to get out of it. I watched the head pop in and out of the foreskin and after only three minutes he shot his cum out onto my face. I was surprised because before it just oozed out of him, but this travelled a fair distance.

I wiped the come off of my face with my hand and pushed it toward him.

"Lick it."

He wanted to say no but he knew what would happen if he did.

"There you go, eat your nasty semen. Say thank you."

"Thank you."

"Okay pencil dick, close your eyes and knees on the floor."

"Uh-okay."

I quietly removed my skirt and pulled my knickers to my knees, my big, nine inch penis was at full mast in the open, Sir could simply open his eyes and he would know my secret.

I gripped the shaft of my rod ,and slowly stroked, back and forth, before moving closer to Mr Turner's face and shoving it on his nose.

"Sniff."

Sir inhaled deeply, taking in the lewd scent of my cock.

"You may open your eyes."

Sir was treated to the great view of me standing over him with my cock on his face.

"Are, you a boy?"

I slapped him across the face.

"No pig, I'm a girl, I have a pussy right here, but you won't be touching that."

"Oh." He rubbed his face, while looking up at me.

"Now lick the tip."

I pressed my huge dick against his closed lips, as Sir sheepishly stuck out his tongue and began tasting my pulsating cock. He went to the bottom of my shaft and tenderly kissed all the way up and then closed his mouth around my head. I slowly moved back and forth in rhythm with his bobbing head. Each time Mr Turner moved back, I pulled back, every time Sir came forward I pushed forward.

I pulled out of his mouth then shoved my balls in his face, rubbing them all around. and then put them in Sir's mouth

"Yeah, bitch suck on them."

Mr Turner, licked and lathered up my balls with is saliva, my pussy was rubbing on his chin and pouring out the juicy fluid.

"Alright shrimp dick, bend over the table again."

Mr Turner did as I said, but seemed to brace himself for a spanking, but, I had something much better planned. I place one hand on his left cheek and my other on my rod and guided my cock so it was just touching his brown hole. I spat into my hand and lubed up my dick, getting it nice and wet. I was ready.

I pushed hard, forcing my way into, the tight hole, I got half way before retreating a little, then I gave another hard shove till my balls were touching his balls. Sir was groaning in pain, I wasn't exactly being gentle and I didn't really care.

"Stop, please it hurts too much."

"One I don't care, and two, remember what you said, you said you would do anything I said if you don't like it we can go show your boss the video."

He didn't answer, so I started thrusting, going slow but using the full length of my shaft going balls deep then coming back and having just the head inside and repeated that action several times. Sir started moaning softly.

"See, Sir, its not so bad is it?"

Before he could replay I picked up the pace and started going full force in and out slamming my balls against his. His little dick was flapping about as I fucked him, it was flapping so much that he came while I was destroying his ass semen flew everywhere on the desk, on his face, on the floor.

"Can your shitty dick not last five fucking minutes?"

I slammed him against the wall and continued fucking him for another twenty minutes before pulling out of his butt and going into his mouth and exploding. Several shots of semen came gushing into my teacher's mouth. He swallowed most of it, but some landed on the floor.

"Hey, don't waste my cum, I want you to lick it up off the floor."

My tutor began licking my filthy cum off the floor like a dog.

I took a secret photo without him realising.

After some more teasing I did delete the video off my phone and I showed him it was deleted, but it was still saved to my cloud so I can masturbate to it later. That day I went home feeling really pleased with myself. I could wait to show my mum the video, we are going to have a good laugh.