Teacher Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The devil grinned at him and said 'your ass is mine, you traitorous motherfucker. No place for you to run and hide here!' Oops, sorry mam, but I was just repeating what he said."

Kylie replied, "Stop worrying about my delicate sensibilities and get on with the story, asshole!" Everyone laughed, and Larry said, "Yeah, asshole, get on with the story!"

"Well, ol' No Name had a wall to his back, crowded tables on both side, and PO-BAMF in front of him. He put his hands up and said something like, 'Look, man, I'm sorry! She was just more temptation than I could handle, and, you know, Bros before Hos, Brother. We go way back, friends until the end right!'

Quoting Mo...or was it Joe? Anyway, all 5'10- and 3/4, I know - and 204 pounds of PO-BAMF closed the gap on the 6'2", 240-pound No Name, and quoted, 'And this looks like the end, my friend' in a VERY threatening manner. No Name made another peace gesture, and tried to sucker punch our boy. He let it graze off his cheek, and then proceeded to stomp a mud hole in No Name's ass!

I don't know how many punches he threw because they were too fast to count, but No Name ended up with broken ribs, nose, and jaw, and he pissed blood for a week. They were able to save his nuts, but his other equipment hasn't started working right again, so he's pissing in a tube connected to a bag on his leg!"

Julio jumped in, "PO BAMF, he was standing there in one place with his feet spread, pummeling ol' No Name like that damn big bag he works out on all the time! No Name wanted to crumble, but he was up against the wall and PO-BAMF wouldn't let him fall until after he worked his pretty face over. When he did fall, his balls got a good workover from our boy's boots. He might of killed him, but No Name's friends sought to intervene, which got all three of their asses kicked too! The cop on duty tried to pull PO-BAMF off, and got thrown across a table for his efforts. He finally lit ol' PO-BAMF up with a Taser, but the first charge only made him shake a bit, and then he proceeded to reengage. The second and third charges finally stopped him, and poor old Dow was able to handcuff him.

There were bleeding people all over the place, and No Name was covered in his own puke, lying in a puddle of piss with a shit smell emanating from his drawers! I don't know exactly what PO-BAMF said while Dow was at the front calling in the reinforcements from outside, but it turned out no one saw much, and no one wanted to press charges. No Name might have, but all he could do was whimper, whine, and bleed, so the law men gathered, decided Danny Boy there must have committed some damn crime, so they should haul him in. The three cops raised him up, he glared at them, and Dow loudly proclaimed, "Look out, boys! He's like a damn Tyrannosaurus Rex!

So, Miss Kylie, now you know how he got the name T-BAMF!"

"No, Mr. JB, I don't. What is a BAMF?"

"Oh, he got that name in elementary when a bunch of overage delinquents used to harass us. He had enough one day and cleaned three clocks in three swings before the PE coach could get there. Stands for Bad Ass Mother Fuc... Well, you get it."

"Thank you! Now, what is a PO-BAMF?" Charlie explained, "Miss Kylie, he was a bit hard to be around after he learned the love of his life was fu... running around on him with several men, including his best friend from high school. We were all walking on egg shells, trying to keep the pissed off-bad ass mother... from going off on one of us!"

Kylie squealed in delight: "That is the greatest story I've ever heard! I wish I had been around to see it all! You guys are so clever, the names you come up with! So I guess T-BAMF is Tyrannosaurus BAMF?"

"It certainly is! Now, Miss Kylie, you were going to tell us the nature of your business here tonight..."

She leaned forward as if telling a secret, which also had the effect of drawing all eyes to her breasts. "Don't tell your friend, but this whole thing is a set up! We were having parent conferences tonight. I scheduled his conference for last, and then claimed we needed to complete our teacher-parent conference at the bar, but all I really want is a chance to seduce the big hunk!

You see, my divorce becomes official at mid-night! I know he won't mess with married women, so I lured him here and I'm going to ply him with drinks, rub my body all over him while we dance, and show him all my assets -- which he seems to like, by the way -- until mid-night. At the first stroke of mid-night, I'm going to throw him down and have sex with him over and over until dawn... or maybe noon! If he won't go along with my evil plan, Mr. JB, I'm going to slip him a roofie and do him anyway!

So, what do you boys think about that?"

There were a lot of astonished faces and hard cocks staring at her. JB recovered and offered, "Well, Hon, he'd have to be an idiot to turn that opportunity down, but if for some reason he does, I'll stay right 'chere until closing time. Remember, he's a fighter -- Ah'm a lover!"

The others volunteered to substitute, as needed. She giggled, acted shy, and said she'd see how the night went.

The post-game show was on TV now, but no one had a clue who won. It didn't matter because we were having too much fun, and when Miss Kylie began carrying out her insidious plan, the fun quadrupled for me, and for her audience.

For a sheltered girl from a church school, she had some great moves, on and off the dance floor, and she wasn't afraid to show off her damn-near perfect body, to me or the other men.

I played hard to get, but I was no match. Standing five foot eight with her heels off - a ridiculous amount of that length being legs -- she sported high, bounteous tits, a waist so small I could almost touch my fingers around it, and a tight, round ass; combined with natural grace, her body was mesmerizing. To make matters worse, her black hair fell to her shoulders in curls, her teeth were straight and white, her dark brown eyes were enchanting, and her straight nose pointed to her pouty Cupid's bow lips. Her creamy complexion was flawless, her voice was melodious, and she smelled heavenly.

Maybe I could have resisted her irrepressible pursuit in different circumstances, but I was lost by 11:30, when things suddenly changed. I was looking over her shoulder at the door when four big men poured in and looked around.

"Is Dan Wood here?" one demanded of the barkeeper. "Who's asking?" Mona interjected.

"We are. We're Julie Long's brothers, and we'd like to speak with Dan Wood." I stopped dancing, escorted a confused Kylie to the big table, signaled my friends to be alert, and walked over to the intruders.

"I'm Dan Wood. How can I help you?"

The spokesman replied, "We just came by to thank you, and give you some information. Julie is certain you are the one that sent her the photos and videos of her cheating husband, and we wanted to let you know where things stand."

"Without admitting or denying I sent her anything, how about you come join us at the big table, I'll buy you a beer, and you can tell me whatever you want," I proposed. They accepted, gave Mona their brands, my guys pulled chairs up so they were scattered around the table, and we introduced ourselves.

"The floor is yours, gentlemen."

"Even after she confronted him with the proof you -- or whoever - provided, he continued to deny. She ordered his sorry ass out; he got pissed, told her it was his house too, and started beating on her. She got away, locked herself in the bedroom, and called Bobby. He called us, and we headed to her house. Somewhere in there, he wised up and left, so we took Julie to the ER. After she was released, Dad came to stay with her, and we went hunting.

It took a couple of hours, but we found him hiding out at his hunting camp. He pulled a gun, we each pulled a gun, and he decided he was badly outgunned. We called him every name in the book and challenged him to take each of us on, one by one. After a lot more name calling, he decided he could take Tommy, who is the smallest of us. Tommy beat him around the belly and ribs, but didn't touch his pretty face.

Bobby took over, and turned his pretty face to mush. There wasn't much for Harold and I to work with, but we kicked his legs, ass, and kidneys for a few minutes before turning to his balls. We left him there on the floor in stinky puddle of blood and body fluids, after we told him we'd finish him off if he told anyone. We kind of hoped he died, but he was able to call 911 and get taken to the hospital. The cops are on the lookout for a group of illegals and a coyote, but the sheriff told Julie they doubted they would find them. Then he winked."

"Well, that there is an interesting story, no doubt about it!" JB enthused. "But why are you here telling it to BAM?" "Like I said, my sister is convinced he's the one who sent her the goodies, and we hear he might have reason to also dislike Long, so we wanted him to know," AJ explained.

"So it's true: your wife cheated with Coach Long first, and then with P... No Name, and the three others?" asked Kylie.

"Three others?" I quickly asked.

"That's what I heard: those two, then the rancher, Terry, and two of his hunters."

"Any of you guys heard the same thing?" I threateningly asked everyone at the table. They held up their hands and pled ignorance, but Harold said he had heard the same thing, from Terry.

I turned back to Kylie: "What's your source?" She looked me in the eye: "Your ex saw Coach Long flirting with me at school. She pulled me aside and told me to be careful fooling around with him because he made a recording of their first time together, and then whored her out to Terry McAuliffe and two of his friends. He tried to do it again, but that was after you found out she had been cheating, so she told him she didn't care what he did because he had already ruined her marriage. Then she told him if he tried to pimp her again she would tell his wife. I guess you beat her to it."

"So, did he get in your pants too?" I asked Kylie.

"No, but he would have if Jana hadn't warned me. Even after she did, I thought about it. You have to understand; I was desperate to try someone else. From what Jana and Jill told me, I'd have been disappointed again, but I didn't know that then."

"Jill too, huh? Does Phillip know?" No, and I hope you won't tell him. He got her drunk while his friend/ her hubby was out of town. She thinks he drugged her, but she said he filmed it and she didn't look drunk, even if she didn't remember doing those things."

The entire table of men had bloodlust in their eyes; Julio asked, "So you DIDN'T kill him? How long do you think he'll be in the hospital; the boys and me will want to add our names to his dance card when he gets out. Maybe if he gets his ass kicked and balls stomped often enough, he'll get the point and leave town!"

Mona hollered, "Last call; order now, or, even better, take your sorry asses home to your saintly wives and hope Coach, No Name, or Terry and his friends ain't got to them while you out carousing."

Kylie had stated her intentions to everyone, and at the stroke of midnight she grabbed me by the cock she had been teasing all night and dragged me to my truck. My pants and underpants were around my knees at 12:02, and my cock was lodged in her throat by 12:05. I'm not that big -- 7.75 inches, and yes the 3/4 inch matters -- but I've been told I'm unusually thick, just like my body. Anyhow, having someone who professes inexperience swallowing my cock was unexpected and greatly appreciated.

I kept myself from cumming because I was afraid I'd wreck us if I did, but two feet inside my kitchen door I roughly pushed her to her knees and ordered her to finish what she started. I have to tell you, having that good-looking bitch on her knees with my cock in her mouth and my balls in one hand, staring up at me with those beautiful brown eyes while she diddled her love button with the other hand, was otherworldly.

Watching her cum with my cock in her mouth was surreal, and caused me to empty several months' worth of semen into her mouth. She happily swallowed, pulled off with a slurp, and grinned at me. "Was that pretty good, for a rookie?"

"That was damn good for an all-star; where did a rookie learn to do all that?"

"If I tell you, will you promise not to tease me?" "Of course," I promised, with my fingers crossed behind my back.

"From our principal, Shanna; she made me practice with a cucumber and a peeled banana."

"Was that before or after she licked your pussy?" She didn't have to answer, because she turned deep red.

"So, do you like girls or boys better?" I asked with a grin.

She defiantly replied, "Right now, I'd say girls, because at least I get to cum! But, I'm hoping you will change my mind tonight!"

I kicked my boots off; she pulled my socks, pants, and underpants off and stood up. She pulled my shirt over my head, and then started taking off her blouse. I stopped her and turned to my playlist of Leonard Skynard. "Have you ever stripped?"

"No, but I'm willing to try."

I punched play: "Go for it, Gorgeous. I have a feeling you're gonna be a big star!"

Apparently, she'd never been to a strip club, but had watched 'We're the Millers', because it looked a lot like Jennifer Aniston's effort. Still, I'd give her a B, maybe B+ for the moves, but an A++ for the body she unveiled.

How had I never noticed her before?

I took a seat on a winged chair, and she pranced around me and removed clothing until I had the skimpy top and the short skirt in my hands. The bra came off and those high, firm C+/D cup tits with half-dollar aureoles had pencil-eraser nipples that were so hard they could poke your eye out.

She couldn't do any tricks with those delectable tits, but they looked extremely squeezable and suck-able. Her tight round ass, perched at the top of those long, lovely legs, was the most bitable I'd seen in ages, and, to top it off, her little brown eye winked at me when she leaned over and spread her cheeks right in my face.

She was going to regret that move!

There were no panties to take off and her juices were running down her legs, so I invited her to give me a lap dance. She wasn't very good at that either, because she wiggled just long enough to get Ol' Brutus lodged between the lips of her slick cunt. Not much more than the head was in when she moaned and leaned back against me. "Go slow! You are so much bigger than I'm used to!"

I bit her ear and stated, "Baby girl, you're driving, not me; go as fast as you want." She wiggled again; I squeezed her double-handful tits and pinched the nipples. She let out a little shriek and wiggled more, which eased another couple of inches of Brutus into her. He was half in and wanted more!

Giving credit where credit due, she tried; but that big round butt pressing against my belly made it impossible. "Up, Baby Girl; let's move to the couch." I sat down, turned her facing me, and told her to kneel over my cock. She got the idea, centered herself, knelt, and lowered her cunt. She slid down the same 3-4 inches before she moaned and froze.

"You have the tightest pussy I've had since forever; how did you have three kids and stay so tight?" "My girls were barely six pounds each. My son was taken caesarian because he was in distress with three weeks to go; I'm sure you noticed the scar. We won't mention my ex's small appendage as a factor."

"The 'scar' is barely noticeable, sitting as it does above that pretty pussy of yourn. If anything, it provides a little contrast to the perfection of your skin. I'm absolutely certain no man is going to be concerned by it. Now, let me help you finish what you started."

I began to pull down on her hips while thrusting upward, and got another inch or so embedded while she struggled to keep me from going further. "Please, Dan! Let me work with what I can and maybe I'll open up more!"

I scooted my ass forward a little bit: "Ride 'em, Cowgirl! Now, put one of those big titties in my mouth!" She rode like a NFR finalist, I sucked and mauled those big ta-tas, and, using our combined juices, I worked my middle finger right hand past the rings and deep into her forbidden rear tunnel. She began speaking in tongues and chanting weird shit while wriggling and writhing on top of me.

When her next orgasm burst, it broke with the power of a tsunami, and sometime during the screaming, shrieking (her), and growling (me) I bottomed out! The Puma scream was ear splitting, and I feared my neighbors were all calling 911.

I continued to gently nurse and lick the pink pencil erasers, swirl my finger in her nether region, and push up with my shrunken but still substantial cock. She topped that by holding my mouth on her tit, clamping and relaxing her sphincter as I probed, and massaging my cock with her tight, still-throbbing cunt.

Normally it would take a while for me to recharge, but the combination of her hotness, that throbbing cunt, and the burden of proving men can be good lovers had my sexual metabolism running hot. To my great surprise, within five minutes I was rock hard again!

I picked her up and set her beside me, still on her knees. I stood, walked behind her, pulled her hips out, and reinserted Brutus. I could tell she was sore and overly sensitive, but she merely moaned, groaned, and whimpered while I held her by the hips and began fucking her doggie.

"Happy now, Kylie? You're being fucked like the bitch in heat you've acted like all night; now, reach down and rub your love nub while I slap those big titties around and try to twist and pull your nipples off."

When she started screaming again I let go of a tit, picked up a throw pillow, and told her to scream into it. She did, and I continued to pound her through at least a couple more climaxes. It was hard to tell, because she was so responsive she just went from minor to major spasms and back again, chanting the whole while.

I looked down at her gasping rosebud while she came again and knew it needed attention, so I moistened my thumb in our juices and worked it in. Her little asshole must be an erogenous zone, because she immediately screamed my name, called me her god, clenched my poor thumb hard enough to break it, and tried to crush my cock.

I kept pounding, she kept screaming, and when her insides quivered, quaked, and clasped, I roared again!

Kylie pitched forward on the couch as if she had fainted. I slowly pulled out, causing both of us to whimper and whine, and stood there admiring the curvature of the impeccable body in front of me. Without warning, I swatted that perfect ass with my right hand; she hopped and complained. I swatted the other cheek, and she whimpered but didn't try to get away. I popped her again, and then again. She whimpered and sniveled, but didn't protest.

When both cheeks were bright red, she was panting and whimpering, I leaned forward and warned, "That's for being a bad wife who cheated on her husband!"

"I deserve it and more, but I didn't cheat until I moved out and filed for divorce. Someday I'll tell you how I felt being married to him, but right now..." she replied as she twisted around and knelt on the floor in front of me, "I want to taste us, I want to get you hard again, and I want to spend the night in your bed making love!"

"You can clean me up, get me hard, and take me to bed, but 'making love' ain't happening. We don't love each other, so what we're gonna do is fuck! Rut like a doe in season and the buck she's selected. This is biological, honey, not emotional. Can't make love to a bitch in heat -- you just fuck her!"

I watched emotions flicker across her face - astonishment, anger, and then sadness -- before she nodded, stood up, and asked me where the bedroom is. Feeling bad about my crudeness, I put my arm around her, hand on her hip, and walked her to the bedroom. We walked through, and into the bathroom.