Teacher Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being the representative for the male of the species made this a challenge like no other. I mean, this beautiful, hot-blooded minx might go bat for the other side if I don't get her orientation straightened out tonight! So far it had all been fun and games, but the next step required a clean pussy and my best effort, for I was taking on the best of the other half of the species.

Adjusting the shower to a stinging bead, I took her inside and began cleaning her, outside and in. I'm confident there was not a speck of dirt or foreign substance on or in her body when I finished, and she was beginning to speak in tongues again. I fell to my knees, spread her legs wider, and used my tongue to ensure her inner cleanliness. My tongued repeatedly darted deep inside, licked her labia, flicked at her clit, and, after a few reps, my mouth consumed the juices around said clit, vacuuming them and the tissues into my mouth. When she quivered and clutched my head, I let her ride the feeling. I backed off when the sensations got too great for her, and then spun her around.

Her nether region had already been properly soaped and rinsed, but my taste-test made her wiggle and writhe. With a couple of fingers embedded in her overwhelmed cunt and a hand mauling her sensitive tits, I rimmed her knot, and then forced it inside just a bit. She screamed, but pushed back. 'Yep, that is a major erogenous zone all right -- she's gonna lose her mind when my cock tunnels in there' I thought as I tried to force more tongue into the vice-grip that was her asshole. 'Gonna need a lot of lube!'

Failing to penetrate further, my mouth kissed, licked, and bit her round cheeks, and then worked up her back and onto her graceful neck. My cock, rock hard again, found its way between her cheeks and slid between them. She pushed back against my cock, and leaned her head back and to the side, giving me free rein over her neck.

We'd been in the shower so long the water was getting cool, so we dried each other, I carried her to the bed, and lay her on her back. I bent over the foot of the bed, took her left foot, and began kissing, biting, and sucking each toe. My hand kneaded her foot at the same time, making her jerk, giggle, and try to pull away. I began kissing and lightly biting the inside of her tender thighs, but she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up.

"You are not putting that mouth on my little kitty again, Mister! She acknowledges your expertise, ability to make her spasm and shake, and your absolute mastery of eating kitties. She admits you are FAR BETTER than the woman, and now wants to know if 'Brutus' is prepared to prove his own excellence and mastery."

"So he didn't do it for you earlier, Kitten?"

"She prefers to believe that was just the introduction, and he has saved the main course for now. Is she wrong?"

Brutus proved his mettle in missionary, in the plow, in scissors, and, near dawn, in the spoon. Both Kitty and Brutus kept going back and forth between exhilaration and exhaustion, so we slept when the periods of exhaustion overlapped.

My eyes opened with a beautiful face inches away, and Brutus awoke with a soft hand stroking him to hardness. She kissed me, and then gingerly climbed on cowgirl. "I'm not going to be able to walk right for a week, but Miss Kitty can't help it: she loves Mister Brutus!" With that proclamation, she lowered a palatable tit to my lips, and began softly gyrating.

Perhaps it was only because we had extinguished the earlier heat with our theatrics, but this took on the patina of lovemaking. Last night had been all about her; in our exploration we had learned a lot about her body, her likes, and her needs. Today, however, she was exploring my own; trying to learn and satisfy my likes, wants, and needs. It was sex made slower and deeper, interspersed with lingering, loving kisses. It lasted longer than it should have, and when we came together, clutching each other, she whispered things that were inappropriate for a first hookup. I praised her beauty, sexuality, and learning ability in the same tone of voice, until we finally fell apart.

"As much as I hate to break up the party of the decade, this is my weekend with my children, and I'm supposed to be there to pick them up in an hour," I explained as I arose.

"Can I come with you? You know I love your kids, and my own aren't at home. Please!"

I acquiesced, of course, because I wanted a three-day weekend with my kids AND my new sex kitten. We would have to figure out how to play our new 'relationship' for the kids on the way over.

Dressed, we walked down the hallway arm in arm. I saw movement to my left just before something struck me across my left shoulder and neck from behind. The world exploded in bright lights and pain as I fell to my knees, only to be struck again in the ribs. When a third blow was struck, I fell forward on the floor and fought for consciousness, only to be struck again in the ribs. Knowing who ever was doing this intended to kill me, I crawled forward to escape, but got kicked in the thigh for my efforts. I lay still for a moment; heard a woman's muffled scream, and then a male voice.

"You ain't so tough now, are you, cuckie boy? Can't keep your wife satisfied so you've been beating up on your betters, and threatening me!" He laughed. "But now it's your time to get beat on, suffer and die! Oh, we will keep you alive long enough to watch us fuck your wife and new girlfriend, but then we'll just beat you to death, slowly and painfully. Sure, we'll have to kill the witnesses, but, hey, you started this -- their blood is on you!"

He laughed again, and I caught a hint of insanity.

My frazzled mind decided that must be Terry doing the talking. I got back up on my knees, which earned me another kick in the ribs. I used the momentum to roll over a time or two, until I was lying on my back near the couch. A man I didn't know was standing over me with the baseball bat he had obviously been using.

"Let me introduce myself: I'm Tim, and my friend here is Wayne. We're the ones with the baseball bats that have been pounding you! We've also been fucking your sweet little wife! In fact, we've all had her holes at the same time! When she's airtight she squeals so loudly around the cock in her throat it always makes the lucky guy cum!"

He looked at someone behind the couch and asked, "You love being airtight, don't you baby?"

He looked back at me: "I expect your new girlfriend standing over there with Terry will do the same, but you'll get to watch both of them this time! We'll do Kylie-girl first, then your wife, and then we'll finish you off!"

I moaned and tried to sit up, but the one named Wayne hit me in the forehead with his fist and then kicked me on the hip. I wiggled away from the pain, up against the couch, and curled up on my side in the fetal position. Wayne laughed and assured me that wasn't going to keep me safe, then kicked me in the kidney. A wave of pain swept over me, I cried out, and lay there, letting it subside, while my right hand searched under the couch for the pistol I kept secured with Velcro.

I pulled it out of the holster, knowing that the palm ID would remove the safety; I moaned, and rolled over on my back. Wayne was still standing over me and Tim was right beside him; they were both grinning.

The grins turned to grimaces and then terror when my right hand appeared from under the couch holding the pistol. I double tapped Wayne in the groin, and did the same to Tim, who was frozen in fear. The .22 was a small caliber weapon, but the long rifle hollow points caused a hell of a mess inside a man.

The bats clanged on the floor, and my accosters fell to each side screaming. Terry was directly in front of me, with his arm around Kylie, who was crying. Shock had held him in place, but now he pulled her in front of him, but his arm around her neck, and shouted that he would kill her if I didn't put down the gun. His leg was visible between hers, so I shot him in the calf; he shrieked, turned her loose, and grabbed at his leg. I shot him in each shoulder.

Kylie ran across the room. I pulled myself up using the couch, ignoring the excruciating pain, and turned to face my betrayer. The pistol steadied as I prepared to kill the bitch that caused all this.

Jana was there, all right, but she was bound to a chair with duct tape, and she was gagged. It crossed my mind that perhaps she wasn't the planner and perpetrator, but that didn't mean it wasn't her fault.

Hearing a sound behind me I turned and saw that Terry was trying to crawl. Where I don't know, but I took that as a threat, and shot him in the ass. I was aiming at his spine, but I couldn't tell exactly what I hit because I was too dizzy. I collapsed back onto the floor.