Teacher Conference Morphed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her cheek right beside her mouth and breathed, "Tell me what you want, Gail."

"You...I want you," she finally whispered as she leaned into me.

"You want me? For what? What do you want me to do, Gail?"

"Make love to me -- teach me what the girls were talking about" she whispered.

"I can't make love to you, Gail; I don't love you, and you don't love me. Since we aren't going to make love, what is it you want me to do?" I put my finger under her chin and made her look at me: "What do you want me to do to you, Gail? Say it!"

"I want you to...to...to fuck me! I want you to eat me and make me suck your cock and do all the other nasty things the girls were talking about! I want you to make me cum over and over, like you did them!

Now, are you happy? I said it!" she closed with a pout.

"Then kiss me and press that hard little body against me! Act like the curious, wanton slut we both know you really are!"

Her arms went around my neck; she pressed her lithe body against mine, and kissed me like a lover. She had to be fifty years old, or close to it, but that ass was round, full, and tight. She moaned when I squeezed it, stood on her tiptoes, and rubbed her pussy against my hard cock. I bent her over backwards so I could pull her dress up over that tight little ass, and stuck my hands under her panties, covering each cheek with a hand; she moaned in my mouth and attacked my tongue with hers.

My aching ribs and muscles protested loudly, but I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my butt and kept humping away until I stopped in front of the living room couch and told her to get naked. The sweater was yanked over her head, mussing her short blonde hair. She frantically unzipped and dropped the skirt, unveiling very un-granny-like red lace bikini panties and bra.

Her body was also very un-granny like: she was tiny -- probably weighed barely a hunny -- but perfectly proportioned. Her legs were sleek and shapely, her hips were narrow but her waist was probably around 18" so there was a nice curve. As I may have mentioned, her round ass protruded in back, and her B-cup titties protruded to the front. All in all, a very delightful petite blonde treat. Since I have a thing for petite blondes, she fit a need.

I made a circle with my forefinger, signaling her to turn around. She looked confused; I repeated my gesture, and she spun quickly. "Too fast; slow down and let me admire that cute little body of yours." She pirouetted slowly, looking over her shoulder to see if I disapproved. "Very nice! Now I see where Kylie gets her looks. If I made you a half-foot taller and added 25 pounds, you would have her body!"

"Thirty pounds," she replied rather cattily, "but I'd never have those long thighs of hers!"

"Regardless, you are very well put together! However, you are still wearing clothes; shuck those, and let's see the rest before I issue my final judgement."

Damn! Her titties looked like those of a well-developed teenager. They were high, firm, and the nipples, identical to Kylie's but lighter pink, and they were pointed straight out! Her pubic hair was natural, but the blonde down was so sparse and light it almost looked shaved. I turned her around to admire the rear view, and my dick got hard. Damn! No grandma should have a shape, ass, and legs like that!

"Very, very nice!" I assured her. She smiled and blushed. "Now, take my clothes off, beginning with my shirt." She blushed a deeper red, but pulled my shirt over my head when I leaned forward. Unlike her clothes, which were scattered all over the floor, she carefully laid my shirt on the coffee table. She looked up at me, and then down at my belt. "No, my boots and socks, then my pants."

I have to admit, looking down at the mature little nymph kneeling subserviently in front of me turned my cock to granite. After unlacing the boots, she asked me to sit on the couch so she could take them off; the socks quickly followed. To get to my belt she had to lean forward over my knees; I tweaked her nipples. She whimpered, but continued with my belt buckle.

I cupped her nice, soft but firm titties and then twisted the nipples between my thumbs and forefingers; she whimpered and shivered a little. "Do you like that, Gail?"

"Umhmm," she replied, and tried to pull my pants over my ass.

"Here, let me help you," I offered. She scooted back so I could stand, and rose onto her knees to pull my pants down. All this movement was causing a shocking amount of pain, but I had a feeling it was going to be worth it.

"Look at me, Gail. I want to see that pretty face when you are where you belong - on your knees serving me!" She looked up at me with those baby blues, and her red lips quivered.

So, now I know: pretty Gail, the tough senior English teacher and former girls' basketball coach, is a closet submissive! That will be a helpful fact as we proceed.

When she pulled my pants down, my cock popped up and was staring her in the face. She hurriedly pulled the pants off, and reverently observed, "It's so big, and soooo hard! Kent's penis is never this hard!"

"Put it in your mouth, Gail, and then look up at me. Always look up at your man while you suck his cock, understand?" She nodded, and placed her mouth over the head.

As I've said, I'm proud of my cock but I'm not all THAT big; regardless, it barely fit inside her little mouth. "No teeth, Gail; tongue, cheeks, and throat, but not teeth. An experienced woman like you should know that. Or are you as inexperienced as your daughter? Take your mouth off my cock and answer me; are you an experienced cocksucker?"

The baby blue eyes went misty. "I've only been with my husband, and he says this is an abomination. We never did anything like this! We only had intercourse with him on top because that was the way God intended!"

I laughed, shaking my head, and said, "Then why don't bulls and cows, or dogs, or horses, or any other of God's animals do it missionary? Your old man is full of shit, baby! And he doesn't know what he's missing, watching your pretty face bobbing up and down on his cock while those blue eyes look up worshipfully.

Your inexperienced little daughter kept call me her god, yelling 'Oh, my god' over and over while I licked and then fucked her. Since you need a lot of practice to be a good cocksucker, hows' about you sit down here and I lick your little blonde pussy for a while, and then I'll let you fuck me before I do you the way nature intended, on your knees from behind?"

I thought she might swoon when she stood, but she steadied herself and we exchanged places. She had a tiny little slit of a pussy with a minimal amount of the blonde down around it. When I opened the slit with my thumbs it was wet, pink, and swollen, and oh so sensitive. My tongue touched her lips; she yelped and arched her back. It stayed arched and quivering while I teased her labia majora, and when I spread them, buried my tongue in her honey pot, and swirled it around, she had orgasm one.

There was a lot of fresh juice and a few aftershocks as I continued to explore, but I was luring her into a false sense of stupor so I could go for the gold; the combination G spot rub and clit suck that had won me many a bounty of honey. Just to make it even more intense, I decided to include the finger-wiggle-in-ass maneuver that never failed me.

When her ass fell back to the couch she rubbed my hair and said "Thank you! That was amazing!"

I mumbled, "You ain't seen nothing yet!" into her pussy, dredged my tongue through her slit from back to front, and then licked the hood covering her clitty. She hopped and exclaimed, "OH!" The 'Ohs' got louder as I teased it out of its hiding place. Meanwhile, my curled fingers were searching the top of her tight cunt for that magic spot.

Finding it caused the exclamation, "OH GOD!" so I licked her clit and rubbed the rough spot at the same time: "OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!" That's better; I soaked a finger in her juices and rubbed her asshole, readying her for that final boost to 'mind blown' status.

Her chant grew louder and louder as I got more active; at the perfect moment I rubbed her G spot, sucked her clit, and inserted my finger in her asshole up to the second knuckle and wiggled it around. "OH MY GOD!!!!" she shrieked, as loudly as her daughter had.

Her juices flooded my chin, her pussy clutched at my finger, and her asshole squashed my finger. "OH MY GOD!!!!!" Her ass was arched so high my neck was extended, but I fought back by plunging my finger in and out of her ass and adding a second finger to her gushing, spasming pussy. She howled, and then chanted, "Oh my god oh my god oh my god stop stop stop I can't take anymore!"

Just guessing here; she hasn't experienced a lot of climaxes quite like that one, or rather, those. Now for the main course.

I stood up, picked her up, and carried her to the bedroom; my guess of 105 pounds might be high -- she was tiny and light as a feather, if all muscle, bone, and sinew. Hell, my ribs and bruises barely protested!

Setting her on the floor, I lay down on the bed, cock pointing almost straight up, and tell her to climb aboard. She looked skeptically at my thick cock. "It will fit just right, little one, you'll see. Climb on!"

She mounted my thick inch cock carefully, and her baby blues were as big as half dollars when she took the first couple of inches. She was tight; so tight that only the gushing juices she had released allowed penetration of the last five inches. You never heard as much grunting, groaning, and whimpering, or saw a face make as many expressions of agony and awe.

She was quite proud when she bottomed out, so she sat there with her hands on my chest just moving her hips in a circle and smiling. I twisted both nipples, and then grabbed her little round ass cheeks, which were more appropriate on a 18-year-old girl than a 50-year-old woman. Each hand covered a cheek, and I squeezed to see her reaction; she tossed her head back and "Uhah" quietly floated to the ceiling. Her hips moved back and forth a few times, and then froze. "It's too much" she breathed down to me, blue eyes locked on mine.

"No, it's not; it's the beginning of something you are going to love! Relax, rock and roll, wiggle, push down, raise up, explore the sensations of a cock that YOU control with YOUR little pussy, with your little body! Learn what you like! Don't think about me, think about you. My time will come soon enough."

She spent the next ten minutes finding out what she liked, and the next five doing those things at her own pace. The signs began appearing: the tenseness of her body, the longer strokes, pressing her clit against the shaft. I gathered her dew and worked my finger into her little starfish again; she made deep guttural noises and tried to coordinate the thrusting of cock in her cunt with the finger up her ass. Back and forth for another dozen strokes; I pulled her down, bent my neck forward, and feasted on those precious dangling titties, and that's what it took to bring her to an epic, shuttering, shaking, whimpering, climax.

She very nearly took me with her, but I really, really wanted to fuck her on her knees from behind, 'the unnatural way' her stupid husband had refused, and I was afraid it would take me too long to recover. When I came, it was going to be a ball buster, and how long could/would she stay? So I held off and let her enjoy the moments of ecstasy.

When she had been lying on my chest whispering words of appreciation and wonder for a few minutes, and the goose bumps and quivering had ended, I rolled her off me, got out of bed, and told her to come over here, to the big chair, and kneel down. Confusion, apprehension, and curiosity were mixed on that pretty pixie face, but, being a good little submissive, she did as told.

I held her hips to align her little cunt with my cock, pushed the slick head against up and down her slick slit, held her hips tightly, and drove it home! She shrieked and lurched, trying to get away, but I held the tiny thing in place, pulled my cock out, and drove it back in. She shrieked again, but didn't try to pull away.

When she began pushing back, I told her to diddle her clit; she told me she couldn't because that was wrong. I laughed, swatted her on the butt, and chided her; "Fucking someone besides your husband is wrong, fucking your daughter's boyfriend is wrong, so diddling your clit while I fuck you is a relatively minor transgression. Do what I tell you or suffer the consequences!"

She tentatively rubbed her nub with her right hand, her left still pressed against the chair back. I turned loose of her hips to grasp, cup, and then maul her swaying titties. The pencil erasers were swollen now, more like cherries, but hard cherries. She began her chant regarding my divinity, and I pistoned her little pussy, pulling her titties back when I was driving into her. When her questing cunt began to spasm and tug, I drove my cock to maximum depth, held her hips firmly, and dropped a six-shooter of cum into her womb.

My head was spinning from the explosion and aftermath, and she collapsed limply. This 50 year-old Sunday school teacher may be a sexual innocent, but she's curious, creative and a fast learner. Honestly, she's one of the best pieces of ass I've had, and I want more -- I want her ass! I decide to rest and renovate my cock.

Letting her collapse, I lay her on the bed with her butt against my slick cock; we fall asleep spooning, with my hand on her breast.

Gail awoke to the feel of silicone gel being squirted into her asshole, and felt my big finger exploring her nether depths. "That's nasty!" she complained, but it lack conviction. At first, she didn't like the second finger, but soon enough she began to mix cooing noises among the whimpers.

I climbed out of bed, turned her so her hips was on the edge of the bed and her feet were dangling. I stuck my cock in her sodden pussy again to get it wetter and harder, resumed two-finger-fucking her little asshole, and waited for her to loosen up a little more. Being a hot-blooded little minx, within a few minutes she was going crazy and cumming again. I withdrew my cock, aligned it with my final target, and exchanged my cock for my fingers.

She wriggled, fought and called me bad names, but by the time my belly was slapping against her ass, she was again chanting about a minor deity "Ohmygod, Ohmygod, Ohmygod!"

After wiping my fingers on the sheet, I grabbed her boob and squeezed with that hand, and worked the other under her body so its fingers could rub her clitty.

"Hey, Sunday school teacher, you seem to be really enjoying getting sodomized; did I just feel another climax?"

When she didn't answer, I increased my impact, heard her scream into the bed, drove my cock deeply, and came in her tight, hot, ass! She came with me, screaming loudly into the expensive gel mattress. What a hot little slut!

I pulled out after a few minutes and washed my cock in the bathroom. When I returned she had used half of a box of Kleenex to clean herself up and was getting dressed. "Where are you going, my little granmommy-slut? I'm not through with you yet!"

"You may not be through, but I am! I need to get away from you to protect my lady parts, and to think about all the things we've done today. This may be just another day for you, but for me it is unprecedented: a day of firsts, a day of doing things I never thought I'd do. So I'm not telling you no about future meet-ups, but I need time to process."

"I don't remember asking you about 'future fucks'. I figured this was a one-and-done, that you would go back to your bi-curious husband, convince your daughter to never see me again, and look away when I see you around. No?"

"I'm not promising anything, but I admit I've never enjoyed as much or as many pleasures as I have today; sexual and otherwise! But what about my daughter and your wife?"

"I don't have a wife and I don't give a shit about my ex, so I don't know why you keep asking about her. Now if you and your daughter want to be my fuck buddies, well, that would be just peachy keen! You can work out some kind of schedule and one of you can take care of my needs, and your own, on a rotating basis; hopefully, on a DAILY rotating basis!

As to the cheating slut, tell her if she doesn't bring me the kids very, very soon she's going to be very, very soorrrryyyyy. Can you do that, Gail?"

Another nap seemed just the thing after the workout I'd given my bruised and beaten body, so I did; for 15 hours!

***

Sunday morning is for church, organs, and a chime. Not wanting to discuss my woes and wounds with my friends and fellow congregants, I paid my pledge online and then watched Joel Osteen on TV instead of going to church. I was uplifted when he assured me that my greed was all a part of God's plan for me, which persuaded me to go back to work next week, regardless.

The chime on my watch was a text from Kylie inviting me to eat lunch with "your girls and the kids", which sounded better than another Healthy Choice or frozen pizza. The location was my favorite place for brunch, so I told them I'd see them there. They probably intend to gang up on me, but at least I'd get scourged over good food.

I was waiting outside when they drove up. 'The kids' were Kylie's and mine, as expected; 'the girls' were Kylie, Gail, and Jana; she was not expected. That gave me heartburn, but it looked like I'd have to stomach The Bit...The Ex...if I wanted to eat with my kids. They had reserved a big table; the five kids migrated to one end of the twelve-person table and started chattering; the four adults sat on the other end with Kylie and Jana sitting across from Gail and me.

Before we sat down I looked them over and said, "Ladies, I have to ask: are those the dresses you wore to church this morning? Because if they are, I'm afraid I'll be scandalized along with you."

Kylie laughed delightedly, told the others "I told you!" and then did a little twirl to show off her inches-above-the-knee dress with a relatively daring V-neck. Gail wore a knee-length body-conforming dress that called attention to her petite, curvy frame, and Jana...lots of legs, arms, and shoulders exposed and tight across the boobs and ass. They didn't look like they were going clubbing, but this was far from their usual 'church attire'.

"So, Mom says you pulled the scales from her eyes and made her see." Kylie proclaimed when we were seated. "Did you also make her speak in tongues and scream, like you did me?"

"A gentleman does not discuss the nature of his relations with others," I stated flatly.

"Oh, I screamed and begged and pleaded, and then he made me do it again, even louder, even after all 'the scales' were gone," Gail replied animatedly, if in a quiet voice. "But you both know that, because you made me tell you every detail!"

"So, big guy, you must be feeling better," Kylie asked with a smirk.

"Oh, the bumps, bruises, and broken bones Jana's buddies gave me still hurt, but when properly motivated I can do somethings pretty well...or so your mom said."

Gail blushed, but was saved by the waitress. We told her to take our drink and meal orders at the same time so the kids would have less time to get unruly, which she did with a grin.

As soon as she was gone, Jana leaned forward and spoke in a quiet and serious voice: "Danny, please don't call them my 'buddies'! They blackmailed me, used and abused me, and threatened my family! If I had been the one with the gun, I'd have shot each of them between the eyes and felt guilt-free for doing it!"

"Still, if you hadn't spread your married legs for the other two assholes, that wouldn't have been possible, would it?" She clouded up and looked down; the other two women gave me a harsh look, sympathetically turned to her, petted her, and gave me another harsh look.