Teacher Conference Morphed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing the rising tide of disaster and tears, I interjected, "Sorry. This is neither the time nor place. I'll be civil from here on out. Let's enjoy the company and food, and catch up on one another."

That effort at appeasement earned me approving smiles from Kylie and her mom, and an appraising look from Jana, trying to decide if I was serious or just lulling her so I could strike again. I maintained my accepting demeanor as her eyes searched my face, and smiled back when she gave me a tentative smile.

I still wanted to jump across the table and strangle her, but the urge was a little less urgent.

The drinks were served, we got the kids seated and sucking on their straws, and I asked about church. The girls exchanged smirks; Gail gave me an amused look and said, "Pastor Pat preached on Matthew 6:14-15. 'For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.' It appeared he kept looking at your empty seat while he talked, didn't it, girls? Were your ears burning?"

My first inclination was to swell up, but I took three deep breaths and nodded. "Probably was looking for me, but I was listening to Joel, who was assuring me that the things I do are the things the good Lord wants me to do, so there might be differing opinions on what constitutes proper forgiveness amongst the clergy."

Gail started to speak, but Kylie flashed her a look and cut her off. "You look much better than a week ago. Are you going back to work next week?"

"Well, Joel also told me my desire to make money was God's will, so I guess I will." I amiably added, "Say, Jana, I hear your buddy the judge resigned and lit a shuck for other lands. Are we going to be able to reach a better arrangements on visitation, or do I need to go see my attorney and find out what the next judge thinks? Just guessing, I'll get a significantly better deal this time."

Jana looked steadily at me for a few seconds, and then responded with sincerity: "You and I can work out the proper custody arrangement between us, and I'll ask to have it amended to what we agree. There is no need for lawyers and judges now. I know you hate me for what I did with...well, you know, and also for the way I...well, the way I went after full custody, the house, and everything else. I'm sorry about all that, and I wish I could take it all back, but I'm begging you to not to get retribution.

Yes, a new judge will probably give you everything, I know that. But, Danny, I really don't think I can live without our kids in my life. I've lost everything else -- the love of my life, my reputation, the respect of my friends and family! Please don't take our kids and our home!"

Not gonna lie; that got to me a bit. "We can work something out. Our food is coming; let's just eat and visit a bit. After lunch, maybe we can talk it out." The thankful smile I got made me hate her just a little less, although I did take another look at her graceful neck and consider whether I could snap it or I'd have to choke her to death.

The meal was excellent, and Kylie's foot under my pant leg promised a second offering of dessert for later. Just for the hell of it, I dropped my left hand on Gail's knee, and sneakily pulled her dress up over her crossed legs. She continued both eating and carrying on a conversation with Jana, but uncrossed her legs to give me better access to her thighs.

Kylie was grinning as her foot caressed my leg, and Gail was turning pink as my hand progressed slowly, caressingly up her thigh. Jana finally caught on, gave all three of us dirty looks, and then shrugged. In another second I felt her foot on my other leg.

"Seriously? All three of you?" I asked as if mortified. They giggled! Even the fifty-year-old giggled!

"We have a proposal for you after we eat and take the kids home for a nap," Kylie said with a shit-eating grin. Gail returned the favor, placing her little hand about as high on my thigh as I was on hers, and she gave me her version of a shit-eating grin.

After the meal and dessert, Kylie invited me to join them at her house. Gail said she would ride with me to make sure I came. Jana gave her a suspicious frown and said the two oldest kids were also going to ride with us, to make sure I didn't cum.

Carrie and Miranda, Kylie's oldest, talked nonstop on the way back; Gail showed me her navy panties and rubbed my cock through my slacks while pretending to look back and listen to the girls. I kept my hands on the wheel, but my eyes wandered quite a lot while I wondered how the minx next to me managed to remain married without sexual satisfaction for nigh-on thirty years.

The older girls went into Miranda's room to watch a video; the three younger ones were nodding off anyway, so they were put down for naps. The women drug me into the kitchen and sat me at the table.

"We've been talking," Kylie began, "and we have a plan we want to spring on you. Since you want to see your kids more, but have to work so much, how about this? Jana, you explain."

"Danny, we can take the kids one week each if you agree. You are a great father, but your work schedule being what it is, it would be hard -- maybe impossible -- for you to take them to school, pick them up, help them with homework, and do all the things like give them baths, wash, dry, and fold their clothes, that someone has to do for them EVERY DAY."

I resented that, so I bowed up a little. She held up a hand and hurriedly continued. "I said you are a good father, but you know how inconsistent your work schedule is; hear me out, okay? During the week that you have the kids we -- the women - will alternate days; one of us will be there Monday and Tuesday, another Wednesday and Thursday, and the other over the weekend, although that might vary from week to week."

Kylie interjected, "On the days I'm there I'll bring my kids and they can have a slumber party, and when Jana has your kids you can stay with me and mine. Mom will take every day we need relief, and...well, we will work the rest out as it happens! Do you like our idea, at least in concept?"

"Oh, I have about a million questions, but let's start here: what do I get besides a nanny?"

"Whatever you want, Dan," Gail answered. "We are there to assist you any way you need assistance!"

I looked at Jana. "You do know that I've spent pretty much every night since..." I took a big breath, let it out slowly, and continued. "Since you know when, I spent dreaming of how wonderful it would feel to put my hands around your pretty neck and choke the life out of you, don't you? You sure you want to sleep in the house with me?"

"Pretty much every night since I got stupid I've hoped you would beat me and choke me! I deserve it, and anything would be better than the icy hot stares and obvious hatred I see in your eyes. I'll stay in the guest room in your house, or sleep on the couch if you want...but what I'd like is to be another fuck buddy, like Kylie and Gail. Well, that isn't' what I'd REALLY like, but it is my easy second choice."

***

To this day, I don't know how Gail persuaded her husband Kent to go stay in the country with his buds two or three nights a week -- maybe they were butt-buddies? The fact that his cock never got hard with his sexy little wife might be a clue.

Nor do I understand how my red-hot hatred for Jana cooled after only a few weeks. Perhaps it is because she is one of the hottest fucks on the planet with one of the best bodies. Perhaps it was her ongoing and enthusiastic efforts to make up with me by doing anything I asked . Or perhaps it was her kneeling naked on the couch when I came back from work with her ass in the air and a red target around her butt cheeks offering me the asshole she's always denied... but, somehow, my anger cooled...some.

The biggest conundrum, however, is how I've survived this arrangement for ten weeks with the most eager and voracious learner in history demanding 'MORE! TEACH ME MORE! LET'S TRY THIS, AND THEN THAT, AND THEN THIS OTHER!' If Kylie stayed with me more than two day most weeks and three days every third week, I'd have stroked out by now. Turns out, she is a nymphomaniac of sorts, or at least insatiable.

I know she inherited it from her mom, but at least her mom has an off switch she uses every now and then, which her daughter apparently did not inherit! They both claim it's because they are so far behind in their sexual development and want to catch up as fast as possible, but I'm thinking about enlisting help from the single guys at Joe's Place so I can get some rest.

Maybe it's my punishment for complaining in the past about not getting enough pussy? I don't know, but I do know that each one shows up ready and willing on her days, and seems disappointed when the exchange occurs.

Ah, variety IS the spice of life!

After we came home after church and our noon 'family' meal today, they made another offer: how would I feel about having more children?