Teacher (Devil Inside) - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He exploded then, cumming down her throat without ever breaking eye contact. It seemed like the proudest moment of her life, like she had a purpose that she hadn't know before. She had a couple of little orgasms of her own, without even touching herself, while Sir's monster cock drained into her.

He finally gave a little sigh, then reached down and picked Janelle up under her arms and lifted her onto the bed. He wrenched her legs apart and leaned down to devour her sopping wet pussy. There was no tease, no foreplay -- this was a hunger that could only be sated by licking her to a huge orgasm.

Her insides were on fire as he attacked her with his tongue, which was somehow almost as long as his dick. He was penetrating her with his tongue in ways that none of her other lovers had even managed with their cocks. Sir's fingers flew over her clit and his tongue somehow pressed against her g-spot and soon she came hard, screeching his name and giving thanks to whatever demon brought them together.

He didn't give her time to come down as he moved up between her widespread legs and slid his massive dick inside her. She didn't need any supernatural help in accommodating his girth -- she was hot and wet and ready for anything, as long as it was him.

She felt full in a way she had never felt before -- not just from the huge cock that was plunging in and out of her but her heart and soul felt full. She was his to do with whatever he wanted and she realized that she needed to let him know that.

"Fuck me, Sir! Give me that beautiful cock! Use me however you want. I'm yours -- my pussy, my ass, my mouth, my heart, my soul. I belong to you," she shouted, realizing that every word was true. He grinned down at her as he started to cum again, spurting deep inside her and triggering another huge orgasm for her.

She held him there, relishing the weight of him on top of her, the solidity of him, the rightness of giving herself to him, in spite of knowing nothing about him, nothing else could matter -- she knew all she needed to know. He was her Master.

Sir:

I rolled off of Janelle after a couple of minutes. It had been the best sex I'd ever had though I felt a little guilty about what I'd done to her. But it was all a part of the plan that was still forming in my mind -- one that I hoped would eventually leave her as a strong, independent, even dominant woman.

I kissed her tenderly and pushed her into a light sleep, hoping she would continue to heal. I had some errands to run and drove north into Franklin, Tennessee -- a high-end suburb of Nashville with some pretty fancy boutiques.

I picked up a number of outfits for Janelle to better fit the end result I was going for. Then I got us some takeout from a local Mediterranean place and headed back to her house as the shadows were getting longer.

Janelle was awake and drinking a glass of wine, sitting on the sofa as if waiting for my return. I poured myself one as well and sat down next to her. "So, Janelle, we should talk. Tell me about the school administrators. And tell me about Jenny."

She seemed reluctant at the beginning but she warmed to the task as her anger and frustration came out. Principal Heywood had been in charge for about four years now after replacing the woman that had hired Janelle. She was sure there was some kind of pressure or politics involved in his appointment. He had been a disaster, with plummeting morale across the staff and a student population that had effectively taken over the school.

Janelle was sure that he was fucking some of the teachers, the ones that seemed to get the best classes and assignments. And she had heard ugly rumors that he had fucked some of the seniors, possibly against their will. She had talked to the school board about him a couple of times, but it never went anywhere and seemed more likely to have harmed her own career.

And then there was Jenny. She was the school's resident Mean Girl. Her family was both rich and well-connected, so little Jenny could do whatever she wanted to without fear of punishment. And she was smart, which actually made it worse. She had singled out Janelle for abuse and it had become clear that there was nothing that anyone was going to do about it.

She didn't mention her friend Alicia but I could hear those thoughts. She was a fellow teacher and Janelle had fallen madly in love with her, but was too worried about how Alicia might react if she told her how she felt.

No surprise that the discussion was bringing Janelle down again, so I changed the subject. "So, Janelle, after dinner we're going closet-shopping. We're going to toss anything that doesn't fit or doesn't flatter and replace it with things that fit your new personality."

She looked dubious but we both grabbed a handful each of the bags I'd come back with and headed for the bedroom. We started with her closet, and I insisted on throwing almost everything in there into the reject pile. It was all way too dowdy and not at all in keeping with where I wanted to get her.

She looked uncertainly at the pile of clothes on the floor. "So what the hell am I going to wear to school now?" she asked. I nodded to the bags littering the bed.

I'd picked out a number of outfits that she could (just barely) get away with at school. Every one was a power move in its own way: sexy without being too sexy, showing off her restored assets without being so obvious that people would talk. She looked skeptical but I had another day to work on her before school on Monday.

Janelle:

Sunday morning started differently for Janelle than any day had in years -- she didn't wake up alone. She felt Sir behind her and rolled over to see that he was awake, just looking at her with a little smile on his handsome face. "Good morning, sunshine," he said and she smiled, suddenly feeling like she was glowing.

She rolled over and kissed him, almost automatically, not really thinking about the fact that it was the first self-motivated thing she had done since Friday. They had talked long into the night, mostly about herself, things that she hadn't thought about in years, even decades. Then they had gone to bed together and he had held her until she fell asleep, into the best sleep she'd had in a long while.

The kiss deepened and she felt the stirring of his gorgeous cock against her side. She was sure she was sore from the previous day but she didn't care. She wanted more of him. She hadn't forgotten about Friday night, but it was like it had happened to someone else. The "master" stuff had worn off somewhat as well -- he was here with her because she wanted him to be, not because he required it. Suddenly she felt like she deserved something more.

Sir:

Janelle and I spent Sunday alternating between making love and planning. It was a damn long way from Friday night. She was finding a self-confidence that wasn't coming from any power that I had as much as just having someone to listen to her and pay attention to her.

She dressed for school in a way that she wouldn't have dreamed of previously. Well-tailored black skirt that was just exactly barely long enough to get away with, short black boots with three-inch heels and a silky crimson blouse with a couple of buttons at the top open -- nothing that she could get in trouble for but a much more confident, commanding look than she would have previously dared.

I debated on whether to go with her to school but I sensed that she wasn't really convinced of her own power yet. So I sat in the back of her classroom all day, invisible to all. Her first three periods were not too bad and she handled the disruptive students with much more confidence and command than anyone was used to.

It was fourth period that was her chief concern. US History, mostly seniors with a smattering of juniors, led by Jenny, her archnemesis. There were a few empty seats when the bell rang and she started class and I felt a bit of relief from her that maybe Jenny was out that day.

Then the classroom door opened ten minutes into class and I didn't need to be told that it was her. She was stunning. 5'6'', dirty blonde hair, dark porn star eyes, plump lips, wearing a mid-riff-baring crop top and tight, artfully ripped blue jeans. She had the face of a fallen angel. She sauntered across the front of the room and slid into her desk about three rows back.

Janelle stopped her lecture and walked over to her, rather than ignoring the slight like she would have usually done. "You're late," she said, her eyes boring into her student's.

"Lost track of time. Sorry, Janelle," Jenny said with a sneer in her voice.

Janelle reached down and grabbed Jenny's upper arm, hard. "After class, Jenny." The rest of the class reacted with shocked gasps. Jenny looked up like she was going to strike her teacher, but then she must have seen something in Janelle's eyes. They stared at each other for a full minute before Jenny backed down.

"Yes, Ms. Parker," she said, lowering her eyes and eliciting a new round of gasps around the classroom.

Everyone in the class suddenly seemed intent on listening to everything Janelle Parker had to say. The rest of the class went by without incident and there were even some reasonably astute questions about US policy in the Pacific after the Spanish-American War.

As soon as the bell rang, the rest of the class filed out, leaving Jenny last to get up from her desk. She stopped in front of Janelle's desk, head still bowed. "You wanted to see me, ma'am? I'm really sorry I was late. It won't happen again." Whatever she had seen in her teacher's eyes had completely changed her attitude.

Janelle walked around her desk to stand beside Jenny. With her heels, she had about 5 inches on the younger woman and used every one of them. "Yes, Jenny, I did want to see you. You've made my life a living hell this year and now you're going to make up for it."

I walked over to the classroom door, unseen. Janelle had a free period and we had planned how we were going to use it. I locked the door and used a little demon power to make the glass in the door opaque, so that Janelle would be unseen and uninterrupted.

"You think your daddy is powerful enough that you can get away with anything you want. I'm here to tell you that that shit ends now. Get on your knees, bitch!" Janelle commanded.

Jenny started to protest but another look into Janelle's eyes and she dropped like she'd been shot. She waited on her knees, head still down, unsure of what was coming. It was certainly not prepared for the next words from her teacher.

"Service me, slut!" Janelle said in a tone that left no doubt in Jenny's mind that refusal was not an option. Her teacher flipped her skirt up and pulled her thong aside, leaving Jenny to stare into her smooth snatch, with just a small, mysterious tattoo above her cleft. Janelle's hands grabbed the back of her head and pulled Jenny's face into her crotch.

It looked like Jenny had at least a little experience with girls, although I would have bet money it was in taking pleasure rather than giving it. Regardless, Janelle gave a little sigh as Jenny's tongue started working on her labia. Watching my new protégé dominate her former tormenter filled me with pride -- and it was erotic as hell.

The longer it lasted, the more Jenny seemed to be doing it willingly instead of under duress. Janelle leaned back onto her desk and spread her legs, giving Jenny more room and she took advantage of it, licking her teacher up and down before burying her tongue in her pussy and, best I could tell, massaging her clit with her perky little nose.

We were feeding well on both Janelle's power trip and her approaching ecstasy. I felt the satisfaction from the demon at this method of sustenance -- it didn't care as long as it got fed. We got a jolt of energy as Janelle climaxed, trapping Jenny's face between her thighs until she couldn't breathe.

She finally let the girl go, and Jenny fell back on the floor, her face and hair a mess. Janelle stood up and squatted over Jenny and did something I never would have imagined -- she let go a stream of piss that covered Jenny's face and hair. The younger woman did nothing to try to move or cover up. It was like she thought she deserved it.

When she was finished, Janelle reached down a hand and pulled Jenny up to her feet. "Now, little one, go find Patrick, the maintenance guy, and bring him here. Tell him you'll give him a blow job if he gets here in five minutes. With a mop. And don't clean yourself up."

Jenny looked at her with an expression I really couldn't understand, gave her teacher a little nod, then left. I locked the door behind her and raised an eyebrow at Janelle. "She just needs some discipline. I'm happy to give that to her," Janelle said. I kept my mouth shut.

Slightly less than five minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I was still shielding myself, so Janelle unlocked it and Patrick and Jenny walked in. Patrick was an older guy, a little greasy looking, probably nearing retirement except I would bet he was never going to be able to afford to retire. And Jenny was still a mess.

"Patrick, good, thanks for coming so quickly. I have a favor to ask of you. I know about the cameras you've been putting in the girls' bathrooms," she said, with no emotion. He started to protest but she held up a hand to stop him.

"I don't give a fuck about that. But I'll use it to get you fired unless you do what I say. I want three of those cameras in Mr. Heywood's office tonight, sending the feed to my laptop here. And you don't say a fucking word to anyone. Promise me that and Jenny here will give you a nice reward," she said.

Patrick looked scared, confused and turned on, all at once. He finally mustered a "yes ma'am" before looking over at Jenny. She sighed and kneeled in front of him, unzipping his pants. She fished out his unimpressive dick and proceeded to give him what I was sure was the best, and probably one of the only, blowjobs of his life.

It only took about three minutes before he grunted and nutted on Jenny's face, which she took without comment. Patrick zipped up his faded workpants and nodded to Janelle. "They'll be working by 6 o'clock tonight, ma'am," he said, and I swear he tugged his forelock at her like a fucking Dark Ages serf. Janelle reminded him to mop up the mess on the floor, then he went out to do her bidding.

I dropped my veil and leaned on the desk next to Janelle. "So far, so good," I said. "How long do you think it will take before we get something on Heywood?"

Janelle snorted. "That pervert? We'll have something tomorrow. I'm going to go find Alicia. Then I'm doing my last class and heading for home. What about you?"

I was pleased and frankly astounded at kick-ass, take-charge Janelle. What a difference a weekend could make. Well, and a demon, a lot of fucking, even more talking, a new wardrobe -- I guess it was rather a lot, after all.

I started to answer when we both heard a plaintive voice from the back of the classroom. "Is that it? Don't I at least get fucked out of this?" Jenny was still there, had heard everything, had seen me appear out of nowhere, but didn't really seem to have any questions. I knew she wasn't stupid -- I thought maybe she was in some kind of shock.

I looked at her, hair and makeup a mess after Janelle's, and then Patrick's, treatment of her. "Jenny, you're coming with me, sweetheart. I want you to meet someone. Janelle, you talk to Alicia and I'll see you later tonight. Jenny, why don't you come with me." I wasn't sure why this was the path I chose, but it felt right.

Janelle:

There were a few minutes left of her free period, so Janelle headed over to the teachers' lounge, hoping to find her friend. Sure enough, there were a couple of older teachers eating their lunch at the table and Alicia was sitting in a ratty old armchair, reading a steamy romance novel between bites of a sandwich.

She looked up as Janelle approached. "Damn, girl! You look different! It suits you!" she said. Janelle didn't say anything -- she just leaned over and placed a hand behind Alicia's head and pulled her into a quick but unmistakably serious kiss.

"Come over to my place after school today," Janelle said, adding a "please" as an afterthought. Alicia stared as her friend turned and strode out of the lounge, without turning back around.

At 5:00pm, Alicia found herself walking up to the door of Janelle's small bungalow, uncertain of what was going on. She and Janelle had been friends for years and she had been sad to see the toll that the past few had taken on her friend. It was good to see her recent transformation, but she was suddenly uncertain about what might happen next.

Sir:

Jenny followed me out to the car I was still renting and we headed off to the motel I'd booked before finding Janelle. It was an old motor-court type of place but it was clean and remote and I had a unit on the end. I unlocked the door and ushered Jenny inside.

"Baby girl, you smell foul. Why don't you go take a shower?" I suggested, in a tone of voice that made It clear that it wasn't a mere suggestion.

Twenty minutes later, Jenny emerged from the bathroom, one towel wrapped around her perfect C-cup breasts, the other being used to dry her mane of blonde hair. She looked around for me, but I was veiled, for effect.

She sat on the bed, looking around for me, wondering if she'd been abandoned in some scruffy motel. I rose from the rickety chair I'd been sitting on in the corner, and let the demon show himself. Jenny's reaction was not at all what I expected.

We stepped towards the bed, looming over her. She looked up with an expression of shock that quickly shifted to a beatific smile. She dropped both her towels on the floor and prostrated herself on the bed, her beautiful, perfect ass in the air, face on the ratty bedspread, arms outstretched in front of her, reaching for us. It was the most erotic, nasty, incredible thing I'd ever seen.

I just wanted to stare at the gorgeous ass forever and my demon was just confused. It had only experienced terror before we met Janelle. The need and want from her had been unique. But this was different again. The emotion rolling off of Jenny was Devotion. Love. Happy Servitude.

We stepped closer to the bed and Jenny looked up with a smile that I thought would break my heart. Whatever it was that she had needed all her life was present in us. She sat back on her heels, hands clasped together in front of her perfect chest. "How may I serve you, Master?" she asked.

We growled and took the final step to the side of the bed. Our cock was as hard as rebar but I noted that it was not the foot-and-a-half long pussy-killer that it sometimes was. It was pretty much the still-crazy twelve inches of my own, which didn't seem to faze Jenny in the least.

She rolled forward onto all fours, staring lustily at the huge cock in front of her. She raised it with one hand, leaning forward to lick our golf ball-sized nuts, managing to take one, then the other, into her mouth. She slowly jerked off our massive member while she moved from our balls to licking the underside of our cock.

She worked her way to the top before managing to slide the peach-sized head into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, managing to take the first five inches in before sliding back out. She was good, clearly experienced, and eager to please us.

The demon part of us was not used to experiencing pleasure and it didn't take long until our orgasm started rising all the way from our toes. It was so intense that we lurched forward, burying another three inches of cock in Jenny's pretty neck as we started to spurt ridiculous amounts of demon-tainted jizz down her distended throat.

She looked up at us with love and lust and need as we filled her with cum. She took it all, using her forefinger to catch what little escaped from the corner of her mouth, scooping it back in to add to the rest. She pulled back, still looking into our eyes, and simply said, "Thank you, my lord."