Teacher (Devil Inside) - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We growled and reached dangerous-looking clawed hands down to pick her up and turn her around, luscious ass again turned up and now facing us. We pulled her back and impaled her on our still-hard cock, bottoming out against her cervix at the first thrust.

Jenna screamed like she'd been stabbed with a sword, but after we pulled back, she thrust herself back trying to get filled again with our cock. We held her left shoulder with one hand and gathered up her hair in the other, yanking her head back hard -- so far that she was looking upside down at us while we drilled away at her pussy.

We were close to cumming again and the human part of us (that is, me) decided that we really didn't want to deposit the demon seed of our amalgam into anyone else after Janelle, so we pulled out, unsatisfied. We used the lubrication from Jenny's pussy to grease her upturned asshole and slid the tip of our massive member in, only getting a few inches in before cumming hard in her tight butt.

Jenny reacted as if she had been granted her fondest wish, rocking back and forth as we emptied into her, finally turning after we were spent so that she could take us back into her mouth to drain anything we had left. I was astounded at the girl's endurance. With her lust and need, we had most certainly refilled any of our flagging energy reserves.

I let the demon recede and then it was just me and Jenny. She didn't look at me in quite the same way, but at least she showed some respect. She looked at me with a little awe in her eyes and said sincerely, "Thank you for bringing me to the Master. I feel that I'm not worthy but I will keep striving to be."

I had no idea what would make her feel worthy in her eyes, but I didn't care. I still hadn't really bothered to dive into her brain because I just hadn't been interested enough. I thought that might change as we headed out of the motel, towards Janelle..