Teacher (Devil Inside) - Ch. 02

Story Info
When the demon-inhabited one is not the evilest in the room.
5.8k words
4.7
5.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/* Trigger warning: this story contains elements of physical abuse and non-consensual sex. If those topics are a turn-off regardless of what the rest of the story includes, then you should probably look elsewhere.

Everyone engaged in sexual activity in this story is over eighteen.

You'll really want to go read Chapter 1 first...

Your comments and ratings are seriously appreciated! */

Janelle:

It had been a night to remember forever. Alicia had gotten to Janelle's house not long after 5pm and Janelle had opened her door, ushered her friend in, and then wrapped her arms around Alicia and given her a deep, longing kiss that said all of the things that she had wanted to say for at least three years.

There was a lot of room for error and for misunderstanding. But none of that happened. After coming up for breath, Alicia just looked at Janelle, said "I love you" and next thing either of them knew, they were naked and in Janelle's bed with their heads buried between their lover's thighs.

It was a couple of hours later before they emerged, sitting on the sofa in the living room next to each other under a blanket, glasses of wine in hand with the bottle in arms reach. Alicia leaned back with her head on Janelle's shoulder, sated and happy to have finally let her feelings for her friend have voice. Janelle's arm around her felt better than anything in the world.

Hearing a car pull up outside, Janelle sat up a little straighter. "That must be Sir," she said, almost breathlessly. "I can't wait for you to meet him."

The door opened and Sir stepped in, holding a leash with something trailing behind him. It took Alicia a minute to register what that something was. "What the fuck is that little bitch doing here?" she snarled, laying a protective arm across Janelle.

Jenny was completely naked since her clothes still smelled of piss. Sir had stopped at PetSmart on the way over and gotten a leather collar and a leash and, upon arriving at Janelle's house, had walked Jenny up to the door before having her drop to her hands and knees to enter the house.

He looked at both of the women on the sofa. "She's tame now," he said, nodding his head towards Jenny. "She would be happy to take care of either or both of you." Janelle looked at her friend and said, "C'mon, Alicia, let the little bitch service you. She knows her way around a pussy."

She pulled the blanket aside, revealing Alicia's extremely naked and very voluptuous body. Her boobs rivalled her lover's restored chest and her pale skin provided a beautiful contrast to Janelle's somewhat darker tone. Jenny licked her lips in anticipation before crawling on all fours over to Alicia. "Ms. Adams, may I please take care of you?" Alicia looked at her student for a few moments before nodding and wantonly spreading her thighs.

Jenny took the obvious hint and kissed her way up the inside of Alicia's right thigh until her mouth was poised over her teacher's vulva, breathing warm air across her distended lips. Alicia groaned and reached down to pull Jenny's head sharply to her. "Eat me, slut!" she ordered and Jenny complied.

Janelle stroked her own sex, enthralled at the action next to her. Then she remembered there were more than the three of them in the room and looked over to see Sir, naked and stroking his impossibly-big cock, watching just as raptly as she had been.

"May I take care of you, Master?" she said and he tore his eyes away from the other two women and smiled at her in that way that made her heart skip and her knees weak.

"Thank you, lover," he said, and he stepped over to stand before her, next to Jenny, who now had three fingers pistoning in and out of Alicia as she tongued her clit. Janelle took his cock in both hands and slowly drew him into her mouth, opening her throat to receive him in a way that she would have found impossible a week before.

He wanted more of her though, and after a few strokes he pulled out with a pop. He grabbed a cushion off the armchair and laid down on the floor, obviously inviting Janelle for a ride, which she happily accepted. She straddled him and moved up almost to his chest so that she could slide his long member inside her hot, wet cunt.

There was no hurry and she took her time, focusing on the feeling as his girth slowly stretched her pussy out as she rode him, sliding him deeper with each stroke. She was never going to get over the feeling of fullness that he was able to give her. She looked over her shoulder to see that Alicia had stretched out on the sofa with Jenny in 69 on top of her, both beauties doing their best to make the other cum again and again.

Janelle herself came with a shriek and a quiver, dropping to Sir's chest, her own chest heaving. When she recovered, she slid off of him and turned around to lean over her friend on the sofa, offering her ass to her dark lover. She drove her tongue into Alicia's mouth as Sir entered her cunt again instead, driving her to another orgasm with just a few quick strokes before he came himself and filled her sex once again with his dark jizz.

Jenny and Alicia came up for air, Alicia sitting back on the sofa with Jenny on the floor, leaning against Alicia's knees, still wearing her collar although the leash had been detached at some point. The older woman stroked her student's hair, like she was a favorite pet, and Jenny almost purred against her. She felt relaxed, for the first time she could remember.

Janelle got up on shaky legs, black cum running down her thigh. She idly swiped some of it up with a forefinger and popped it into her mouth. Sir sat down on the sofa next to Alicia while Janelle went into the kitchen for another couple of wine glasses, one filled with apple juice for Jenny.

She poured for the rest of them and sat on Sir's lap, facing Alicia and Jenny. His still-erect cock was trapped between his body and hers, and she noticed Alicia staring hungrily at it.

"See something you like, my love?" Janelle asked, teasingly.

"How, how can you get that monster inside of you, baby?" Alicia asked, looking from Sir over to her new lover.

Janelle smiled and said, "It's probably your turn to find out, if Sir is willing."

Sir:

I was more than willing. The demon part of me was finding sex as fascinating as the real me did and it was ready for more. I noted the toys and the bottle of lube on the table next to the sofa which Janelle had made no attempt to hide and had a wonderful, terrible, marvelous idea.

"Alicia, my dear, there is nothing we, I mean I, would rather do than fuck you, but your new girlfriend is the only one that gets me in her pussy. However, I would be happy to fuck that fine tight ass of yours," I said, looking again at the lube.

Alicia's eyes got big and she looked like she was trying to back through the sofa, shaking her head no all the while. But Janelle took her hand and looked her in the eyes and said, "Don't worry, lover. We'll help. It will be like nothing you've ever felt before." Jenny still-naked nodded vigorously, her eyes bright.

Janelle knelt in front of her friend, next to Jenny. The two of them spread Alicia's legs out until she was almost in a split and Janelle started licking her, from her asshole to her clit and back down. I handed the bottle of lube to Jenny, and she lovingly applied it all over my cock before turning and sliding two slippery fingers into Alicia's asshole.

That anal invasion and Janelle's attention to her clit sent her over the edge into a screamer of an orgasm. Jenny looked like her fingers were about to break off but she didn't let up until Alicia stopped spasming and collapsed back onto the couch.

Janelle and Jenny moved to either side, still holding Alicia's legs apart. While she was still a little relaxed from her orgasm, I pushed just the tip of my cock inside her tight little hole. She gave a little whimper and then a sigh as I pushed past her sphincter.

I didn't stop there, pushing slowly but steadily inward until I was buried inside the busty blonde. Jenny said in an awed voice, "Look at that!" as she pointed at the bulge my cock was making in Alicia's toned abdomen. Janelle reached out almost reverently to touch it before I started withdrawing.

I pulled out a little faster than I had entered her, and reentered her a little faster still. After a few strokes, I was hammering in and out of her poor, abused asshole. Alicia's eyes were rolled back in her head, which was slumped back against the sofa, drool running out of her open mouth.

I thought she might have passed out as I got near my climax but suddenly she opened her eyes and grabbed the back of my head with both hands and pulled my mouth down to hers. Her tongue invaded my mouth and I came hard, filling her backside with dark goo, her tongue never leaving my mouth. I could hear the demon inside me, in the feminine voice this time, screaming its own ecstasy.

Janelle:

Even Sir seemed to relax after fucking Alicia and no one seemed to have the energy to move. Finally Janelle got her phone and ordered pizza, giving the delivery girl a thrill a few minutes later by answering the door in a thin robe that barely covered her pussy.

The four of them devoured three large pizzas in twenty minutes flat as they planned the next day. Alicia was mostly just a consultant but Jenny's role expanded as we talked. It was really up to Janelle, though, to do what was needed to complete the puzzle, with help from Sir if needed, although he hoped he wouldn't be.

Jenny borrowed some sweats from Janelle and she and Alicia left together, Alicia dropping her off at school so she could pick up her car. Sir went back to his motel, knowing he wouldn't sleep if he stayed, leaving Janelle by herself for the first time in a couple of days.

She looked in the mirror again, seeing her voluptuous, sexually-sated self as if for the first time. She smiled at Sir's mark above her cunt, had a last sip of wine, and went to bed for a night of dreamless sleep.

***

The next day started almost normally. Janelle got up alone, but she didn't feel lonely for a change. She got dressed for school, this time in black slacks that accentuated her firm ass, a pink blouse that showed just enough cleavage but not too much and a short black jacket that showed off her slim waist. A pair of three-inch heels completed an ensemble that she would never have worn to class a few days ago.

The first few periods went fine, Janelle exhibiting her new-found dominance in the classroom, making things go much more smoothly. Jenny had called in sick and was instead hiding in the small office that connected Janelle's classroom to the next one, which was unused this semester. She had Janelle's laptop and was monitoring the cameras in the principal's office.

She had seen the school secretary (or assistant or whatever she was called) go into the office during first period and give Principal Heywood a sloppy blowjob, but it seemed pretty obvious that it was not coerced. No accounting for taste, Jenny giggled. Then, during fourth period when she would normally be in Ms. Parker's History class, she saw one of the seniors that she thought was in marching band ushered into the principal's office. She looked scared.

Jenny watched as Heywood came around his desk and hovered over the girl -- she could see her trying to make herself smaller. Then Heywood smiled and put his hand on her knee and moved it up her thigh. Jenny texted Janelle, who quickly assigned the class an open-book quiz and headed for the principal's office. Jenny left through the empty classroom in the same direction. And unseen by anyone, Sir did the same.

Janelle got there first and confronted Sandra, the administrative assistant. She looked flustered and said, "No, ma'am, you can't go in there. He's consulting with a student!" Janelle ignored the woman and pushed past her, grabbing the door handle. Unsurprisingly, it was locked, which of course it should never have been with a student inside.

Sir arrived at about that time and Janelle heard a click as the door to the inner office unlocked, with a little magical assist. She slammed the door back against the wall and found Heywood pawing at the student, tears in her eyes as she tried to push him away. Her blouse was ripped open, revealing her bra that he'd pulled aside.

"Get your dirty hands off her, you asshole!" Janelle screamed, grabbing the older man and shoving him away from the student. "Go on, sweetheart, he won't hurt you again." The girl shot a grateful look at Janelle and fled into the outer office, where Jenny had just arrived. She shied away from her too until Jenny gave her a tight smile and pulled her into her arms before leading her out of the office.

Janelle slammed the inner office door closed but it was easy to hear her shouting at Principal Heywood. Sir listened but didn't see any reason to intervene. He looked instead at Sandra, who was just sitting there staring at the door with her mouth dropped in shock.

He gave her a quick read and immediately understood why she had the job. She was a lousy administrator but she loved sex more than anything in the world. Mr. Heywood was ok but she really enjoyed the attention of the coaching staff and not a few of the jocks. He caught a fleeting memory of the football coaching staff pulling a train on her in the locker room and her loving every second of it.

"Sandra, honey, I think they're going to be awhile," Sir said, drawing her attention away from her boss. "Think we could find a fun way to pass the time?" She looked at him for the first time and liked what she saw. A slow smile crossed her face and she slid from behind the desk and over to the sofa against the far wall of the room, beckoning him to join her.

When Janelle finally left the quivering remains of Principal Heywood and walked into the outer office, she found Sandra, deeply impaled on Sir's prodigious cock, riding him on the sofa like he was a bucking bronco. "Think you can wrap that up any time soon, Sir?" she asked, trying to hide her amusement.

He lifted Sandra off of his cock and lowered her to the floor, standing over her as she tried valiantly to swallow his dick. He spurted his black spunk all over her face and her perky C-cups, which were mostly hanging out of the bra that he hadn't bothered to unhook.

He zipped up and kissed Sandra on the top of the head, then straightened up and looked at Janelle. "You obviously didn't need my help," he said, somewhat proudly.

"Let's just say that Principal Heywood just called the school board to tender his resignation due to health reasons. He recommended that Janelle Parker woman as his replacement but of course the board will have to ratify that," she smirked.

Sir:

At the end of the day, we all met back at Janelle's house, Jenny included. She had seen to it that the girl from the office had gotten home safely, which ended any mean girl rep she ever had. Helping out a bandie? The old Jenny would have never stooped so low.

Alicia had thoughtfully stopped off at a Chinese place for takeout and the four of us dove into the lo mein and General Tso's tofu like we were starving, bringing Alicia up to speed between mouthfuls. Before the end of the day, the school board had accepted Heywood's resignation and had assigned the assistant principal of the other county high school as temporary principal.

I looked over at Janelle, leaning against her new lover's shoulder, with Jenny sitting on the floor at her feet. I caught her eye and mouthed 'I told you so'. She stuck her tongue out at me in return before grinning. It was clear she was truly happy.

When we finished dinner, Jenny asked me if we could talk outside. She looked troubled. I said of course and we stepped out into the muggy late-spring night.

"You really still don't know anything about me, do you, Sir?" she asked, hugging her arms around her chest, clearly uncomfortable.

I looked down at her and realized that I really didn't. I'd made a lot of assumptions given her behavior but I hadn't thought enough of her to really dig in to who she was.

"I know you can kind of read minds, Sir. No one has said so but despite popular opinion, I'm not stupid. I would appreciate it if you would read mine, about my family life," she said, while sitting down on the top step of the small concrete porch.

I considered her for a moment and then concentrated on her thoughts, which admittedly I'd mostly been uninterested in.

I stumbled back into Janelle's car as images flooded into my head -- Jenny's father's abuse, her mother trying to get her away from him before being killed by a hit-and-run driver under mysterious circumstances, her stepmother's frequent relief that her husband's attentions (and his fists) were on his daughter rather than her. After five minutes, which seemed like hours, I was ready to murder the sick fucker.

"I won't make excuses for the bitch I've been," Jenny said, head down. "But I was taught at an early age that you fight and win or you're a loser and deserve whatever shit comes your way. I tried to love my father and got abuse. I tried to love the Master and... I've gotten peace, for whatever it's worth."

I was furious. I wanted to rend her tormenter limb from limb and let the demon take him. And I told Jenny that. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "Thank you. That means a lot. More than you can know. But I want more. More than wanting him dead, I want him scared shitless. I want him in terror of what might happen to him next, like I was for so long. Dead is just dead."

I took a few deep breaths and thought for a few minutes. "I've got an idea, if you're okay with it. If you want, we can work out the details in the car on the way to your house," I said, trying to get a sense of her emotional state.

We drove my rental to her house, almost to Franklin, talking out details along the way. When she said Jerry Montrose was wealthy, she didn't exaggerate. She buzzed us through the gates and we drove up to a house that was easily 8,500 square feet. I parked out front and we walked between the columns to the front door, where Jenny let us in.

We went through a couple of formal areas as we moved towards the back of the house, where Jenny knew her father was likely to be. Sure enough, he was in his lounger, large glass of scotch on the table next to him, facing a wall-mounted television that was at least 75" diagonal. Through the glass wall beyond him, I could see the huge swimming pool behind the house.

His back was to the doorway we can in through and he hollered over his shoulder, "Is that you, Jennifer?" in a voice that made it clear that he really didn't care all that much.

Jenny just said, "Hello, Daddy. I've brought someone home to meet you." We circled around to our left to stand between him and the TV and I got my first look at him while I was still veiled from sight.

From the way Jenny saw him in her head, I expected to confront another monstrous-looking thing. The reality was that he was a pretty nondescript-looking guy -- late 40's, starting to bald, a bit of a paunch. He looked like every other middle-aged doughy white guy you'd imagine.

He glanced over towards Jenny as we came around and I did not like the direction his thoughts turned. "Daddy, I'd like you to meet my new boyfriend," she said as she stepped further in front of him, and I dropped my veil.

His feminine shriek would have been comical if I hadn't seen what a complete bastard he actually was. We took a couple of steps closer, looming over him, stuck in his Barcalounger. He screamed then, and didn't really stop. An odor of ammonia filled the room as he voided his bladder, darkening the crotch of his khakis.

We reached down a clawed finger and ripped the front of his red polo shirt down to his navel. We pulled the rags apart and started carefully carving a word into his chest. His screams got hoarser but never stopped. When we were done, we stood up to our full 8 feet and looked down. He did the same, to see the word "R A P I S T" carved deep enough in his chest that it would definitely scar. Blood slowly oozed from the cuts and he passed out.

12