Teacher (Devil Inside) - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was having none of that, and she picked up his glass of expensive Scotch and threw it in his face, followed by slapping him back and forth a couple of times. "Oh no, you don't, you bastard!" she shrieked. "Wake the fuck up and get what's coming to you!"

He shook his head, trying to get the Scotch out of his eyes. Jenny stood over him, like she was ready to smack him again but instead she gave him an evil smile that should have made him scream louder than when he saw my demon.

I had muffled the sound in the room, so no one else in the house would have heard the screams. Jenny stepped into the hall and hollered into the dark, "Stephanie, can you come here please?" A couple of minutes later, her step-mother appeared, looking confused and a little annoyed.

She looked almost exactly like an older version of Jenny, which was creepy as hell when I thought further about it, and why her husband had pursued her. She was an inch or so shorter, bigger in the chest, but she had similar hair, similar eyes and a similar, somewhat predatory, smile when she saw me. My demon had receded into the background but Jenny's dad still saw him when he looked my way.

"Who is this?" Stephanie said, in almost a purr. I looked into her eyes and saw the selfishness and the neediness that Jenny had warned me about and I quickly made the changes in her stepmom that we had discussed on the way over. That neediness was now much less material and much more physical and she flowed into my arms, jamming her tongue into my mouth before she had any idea who, or what, I was.

"Bitch!" Jenny yelled at her, pulling her off of me. "Take off your clothes and worship Sir!" Stephanie started to argue when she looked back and saw that I was suddenly naked, and saw the massive erection I was sporting. When Jenny pushed down on her shoulders, she sank to the floor willingly, leaning forward to take the head of my cock in her mouth.

Jenny quickly shed her clothes and joined her, sandwiching my cock between their hot, wet, willing mouths. Stephanie's husband saw his wife and his daughter naked, on their knees and worshipping the foot-and-a-half long phallus of an 8-foot-tall demon and renewed his screams. I didn't check but I was pretty sure that he'd shit himself as well.

Jenny had a hand on the back of her stepmom's head and was trying her best to push her further onto my cock. Stephanie was gagging and struggling for breath with at least nine inches of thick dick down her throat but she wasn't complaining. In fact, she seemed to be pleading for more help to get me all the way in. The constriction of her throat around me was enough to send me over the edge and I came hard, filling her with demon-tainted cum.

Jenny pulled Stephanie's head back and off my cock, before drilling her tongue into her stepmother's mouth, swirling around my cum and her spit before pulling back and looking at Stephanie. "Things are going to be different now, bitch," she said, and Stephanie nodded before looking up at me.

We locked eyes and she gave me a sad smile. I hadn't made any secret of what I had done to her, or of the alternatives that her stepdaughter and I had discussed and rejected. I wasn't turning her into a truckstop whore and I wasn't going to do her physical damage. She accepted what she knew I'd done, even though she didn't have any choice.

"So, Stephanie, Sir is going to fuck your brains out and you are going to eat my god damn pussy until I cum in your mouth and he cums, well, wherever the fuck he wants to. Got that, slut?" Jenny said, relishing her new power over her stepmother.

Stephanie lowered her head and said, "Please... please... just... give me everything! Give me your cock, your tongues, your fingers! Give me your cum, your spit, your piss... I need it all." The last was said almost in a whisper.

Jenny stretched out on the leather sofa, in full view of her father, who was watching now with rapt attention. She spread her legs and motioned for Stephanie to crawl over. She spread her legs wide and rotated her pelvis up. "Lick my asshole, bitch. Stick your tongue up my ass and make me cum."

Stephanie crawled over to her stepdaughter, almost gratefully. She lowered her head to satisfy Jenny and I knelt behind her, enjoying the sight of the two women, different in ages but very similar in looks. Stephanie's pussy was dripping -- it was clear she wanted, and needed, a good fucking. I intended to oblige.

I slowly slide my cock into her waiting pussy, feeling it make way for my girth and then try to close behind it, only there was no "behind it" - there was just a foot-long crazy-wide cock that was determined to plumb every depth she possessed.

She might have been older than me by a decade or so, but she was tight as fuck. Jenny had hinted that her father was not particularly well-endowed, but she also hinted that her stepmom might be getting it from more than just her dad. Regardless, her cunt gripped my dick with a grip of slippery iron and didn't want to let go.

Stephanie was sucking and licking her stepdaughter's asshole and pussy like she was starving. And in truth, I guess she was. Jenny was panting, unable to form words, until she finally shouted, "Cuuuuuming!" As she started to come down, she looked at me and could tell I was about to cum as well. She pushed her stepmom off of her, which caused me to pop out Stephanie's pussy.

Jenny then grabbed Stephanie by the hair and turned her around to face my dick. With her other hand, she gave me a few final strokes until I groaned and let loose all over both their upturned faces, covering them with sticky, black cum. As my spasms subsided, first Jenny, then Stephanie, took the head of my dick in their mouths to try to get every drop.

I looked over at Jenny's father and the bastard was pulling away at his meager excuse for a cock, but it was clear he wasn't able to get an erection. He saw me looking and stopped, shamed and embarrassed by his condition.

I walked over and stood in front of him and he saw me for who I was for the first time, not as the demon that lived inside me. Jenny came over and stood on my right side and I slipped my arm around her naked waist. She reached her arm across and held her hand against my chest.

Stephanie crawled over on all fours and knelt on my left side, hugging my thigh like one of the women in a Frank Frazetta painting. She looked at her husband and it was clear that there was nothing but contempt for him in her eyes.

"Jerry, let me tell you what happens from here," I said, looking him in the eyes and letting him see the truth of my words. "You're never touching either of these women again. In fact, you're never touching any woman again, because you're never getting another erection. Viagra ain't going to help you now.

"You are pure evil, Jerry, but you may still be able to do some good. Stephanie here is going to be pretty insatiable from now on. She'll be bringing men, and probably women, back here to her bedroom -- and it's *her* bedroom now. You can sleep here, or on the sofa in your office. She's going to be fucking your business partners, your customers, your vendors, your foremen. Hell, maybe their crews. And you won't say a goddamn thing about it.

"You are going to work your ass off and make lots of money and send Jenny to whatever fucking college she wants to go to. And you're going to support Stephanie in the style to which she would like to become accustomed, while she fucks her way through the county. And if you do anything, and I mean anything, that hurts either one of them, I'll know it and I'll bring my friend back."

I flashed him a view of the demon again and he flinched, looking away finally. He looked at his wife and then his daughter and saw nothing but loathing there. He finally looked back at me and nodded, once.

Stephanie stood, looking at me like she was ready to drag me back to her bedroom. But Jenny took her by the hand and pulled her towards the hallway. "It's time for you to meet Mr. Big," she said. "It's not quite as big as Sir here but it's a lot of fun." Stephanie took one last look at me, nodded, and turned away. Jenny mouthed a "thank you" at me and I headed for the door, rematerializing my clothes.

Janelle and Alicia were asleep in each other's arms when I got back to Janelle's place, so I left her a note and headed back to the motel to get a little sleep and then hit the road the next morning. I left a couple of confidential ways of contacting me with both Janelle and Jenny but I suspected that I wouldn't see them again.

Afterwards

Sir:

So I was wrong. I got a message from Janelle that October, just a few months later. She said she needed to see me about something important. I was in Tucson at the time, but I told her I'd come to see them that weekend.

I landed at the airport in Nashville and drove down, not sure what to expect as Janelle had given me no hints. She had sent me a different address, which turned out to be a much nicer house that she and Alicia had bought together. When I rang the bell, the door opened and Jenny jumped into my arms, pulling me in for a big kiss.

The next thing I saw was Janelle, looking very pregnant. My eyebrows raised and she just smiled and nodded. Alicia was sitting on the sofa next to her, eyes full of nothing but love and devotion.

I sat across from them and we talked into the night, eating pizza and drinking beer and catching up. Jenny had been accepted to Vanderbilt for the spring semester, after stellar test scores, excellent reference letters from the new assistant principal at the high school (Janelle, of course) and a hefty donation to the Commodore Club from her father. She was taking classes at the local community college to make up for some of the stuff she ignored in high school.

Janelle might have only been the assistant principal but it was clear that she ran the place. The principal that the board appointed was near retirement and was content to leave things to Janelle and her right-hand gal, Alicia. They quickly developed a reputation for being strict but fair and the first round of standardized test scores that fall were already showing improvement.

And we talked about her pregnancy. We didn't know what to expect, given the unique situation. But the reality was far weirder than I would ever have guessed.

"Well, first of all, he's a boy," she said, cocking her head a little as if she was listening to something. "Actually, he says that he can't wait to get big enough to fuck his mommies so hard we can't walk for a week." Alicia just looked lovingly at Janelle, like that was the most normal thing in the world.

"He's smart as hell. Smarter than me, and I'm pretty smart. We're none of us quite sure what he is, but we're all doing research as best we can, Jenny included," Janelle continued. "And he wanted you to know about him. Maybe you could do some research too. And he said to thank you for giving him life."

I was completely weirded out by the whole conversation, and wondered what the hell we were about to bring forth. Jenny interrupted an ugly train of thought when she asked Janelle, "What are you going to name him?"

Janelle thought for a minute. "You know I actually hadn't thought about it yet," she said.

Alicia said, "Have you asked *him* what his name is?"

Janelle got that faraway look again and then chuckled. "He says, why not Adam?"

12