Teacher does New Orleans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All done. Your turn. I left the soap and shampoo in the shower."

Danny looked towards his wife. She looked the same except for the shaven pussy and the plastic material over the freshly applied ink declaring to eat her or fuck her. Jennifer lay naked on the bed when her husband left the room. Her pussy needed some attention, but she really didn't want attention from her spouse. She needed another foot of cock buried in her. She tried some fingers rubbing her swollen outer lips. The shower water stopped way too soon leaving her wanting another stranger to fuck her.

He looked her over. Same pretty little Mormon wife. Same great tits. Her waist was still trim even after the efforts of the burley man's cock inflating it. His size did bulge her tiny waist as she'd take him inside her. Her pussy though ... it was a cunt now. It would probably always be a cunt. What had been the tiny slit was now going to show one hell of a camel toe in shorts or slacks.

"You may have to wear two or three pairs of panties to hide that." He nodded towards towards her crotch."

"What?"

"Camel toe!" He grinned.

"Why should I hide it? It's part of me. Everyone likes to stare at my body. It will increase the show. Watch."

Jennifer picked up the short shorts she had been wearing and pulled them up tight.

"Jesus Christ! Guys will be trying to eat that right through the fabric."

"Too much?" She quizzed him.

"Maybe if your cunt didn't look like you just fucked a horse."

"If a horse could make me feel like that a horse would be welcome."

"Maybe you should wear something else."

"Sure. I brought along just the thing."

She bent over from the waist and unzipped her suitcase. She had her cunt exposed right at him. Now he had to stare. The married little cunt he had been fucking had a new proportion. It looked every bit like it had recently taken ten inches. She had found what she was looking for. Now she was just showing off. Maybe he should take her down a little.

"I'd like to find you another big cock, but to find one that big again we may have to find you a black guy."

The young wife stood and spun around.

"I could fuck a black guy. God knows there are a million in New Orleans."

"Really? You? And a black guy?"

"Hey, why not? You know Susan that teaches third grade?"

"Yeah??"

"Her husband is military. When he is overseas she's got one black guy that practically moves in with her. When hubby is home she's always slipping off to fuck one black or the other."

"Susan? Third grade Susan?"

"Yes, Sweetie. She's always bragging to the rest of the girls and wanting us to try fucking one. Miss Chambers, the Principal is always fucking one. Actually I'm one of the few ladies at the school who hasn't. Maybe this this vacation I can join the club. I wouldn't have to tell them, but right now I could sure fuck one."

"You want us to get you black fucked?"

"Sure! I mean probably. I mean yes. Why not? It would have to be the right black guy. But, yes, if you want me to, I'll fuck a black guy."

What the hell? Maybe a bartender did slip her something. This had been a dream of Danny's since about the second month of their marriage. She was so pretty, the knockout sexy figure, and she was just, just so special. He wanted to see her black fucked but knew he dare not hint of such a thing to her.

Jennifer watched his face. Danny watched hers. Her expression told she meant it. She would fuck a black guy. His expression changed enough to let her know she had the go ahead. She squealed and held up what she had been looking for in the suitcase. It was the little blue skirt she had bought and realized it was too revealing to wear. It fit tight to her ass and went to about six inches below her pussy in the front. A false move and somebody would be looking at panties.

"You're wearing that?"

"Well, it seems appropriate and this may be my only chance to wear it."

Neither one of them mentioned fucking. Neither one of them was interested for the same reason. They visited several bars. Danny would stay back and let men hit on his wife. None captured her interest. Most were white guys that thought they had a chance. Even the black guys weren't turning her on.

By midnight Jennifer was desperate for a fuck.

"I think the problem is that we are going to tourist places. Let's hit a back alley place. Maybe I can find that nasty guy I want to fuck me."

"Really? Someone nasty? Maybe we should go back to the tattoo shop."

"No, I want someone different cumming in me. Oh, here! There's a bar down this way."

The place was quiet. Not even a juke box playing. She picked the right spot.

"Babe, this is a black bar."

"I know. Pretty sweet, huh?"

A black man that looked like he was in his fifties walked in behind Jennifer while they were picking a table. Danny noticed her look behind herself and smile. Danny didn't see him grope her cunt. She stopped and turned to face him.

"You like what you feel?"

The old man smiled.

Just what I expected. It's pretty soaked. What's a pretty white lady like you doing in a place like this? Or do you want me to guess?"

"I think you know. But ... what's your guess?"

"I'd guess you want to be ghetto fucked. Am I right?"

"Not sure what you mean."

"Ghetto fucked. White guilt! Some Socialist cunts think black slaves are owed more free shit, so they fuck black guys or they think black daddies make pretty mixed babies. Or, there's reason number one where the dream of a huge black cock up their cunt is the answer to whatever their personal problems might be."

"I don't think the first ones are me."

"So, it's just wanting a huge black cock up your cunt, is that it?"

"I think so ... "

The black man looked at the white woman's husband and then made a wave motion around the bar.

"It's a slow week night. There's like five of us here, plus the owner over there behind the bar. Which ones of us do you think will make all your dreams come true?"

"Oh, do you think I want six black guys fucking me?"

"I was going to let you have your pick in what ever order you choose. Fuck one of us and you are free to go. We aren't criminals here. Hell, you've made your speech, but you can turn your ass around a head out of here right now. There's the door you came in from."

"I pick you."

"What?"

"I said I pick you. You can fuck me."

"Okay. What's the rules? Do I wear a condom? Do I have to pull out?"

"Don't be silly. Why would I let you fuck you me if I can't feel your cum spurt inside me?"

Danny couldn't believe this was going to happen with no suggestion of it on his part. Things happened quickly. There was one long table that would sit six along the wall. It was pulled out so Jennifer could lie on it long ways. The dead atmosphere of the seedy bar came to life.

"Grab that cushion to raise her ass. It will help keep the cum inside her."

The crowd of six had become an audience of five as the soft spoken old black man led Jennifer to the table. He took off his pants letting his penis hang free momentarily as it reacted to the situation. Jennifer teased as she took off the short skirt and reached to remove her top.

The black man pulled the cover off her tattoo.

"Don't Just Stare, Eat me or Fuck Me"

"That was probably on there long enough. You look more ready to fuck than be eaten. God, Girl. You do look ready."

He chortled like a smoker. The other five moved to get a better look. Her husband wanted to see his pretty Mormon wife fucked. Hopefully she would fuck a couple of them if not all of them. The black man laid the head of his cock at Jennifer's open slit and pushed. The head popped right in and he pushed until at least six inches of black cock was in her.

Everybody settled back to watch.

"You feel that white girl? Do you feel my balls smacking your ass?"

"I'd like it better if they were tight against my ass!"

The men in the room whooped.

"Fuck her, Eddie. Fuck her good!"

Danny was watching every inch go in. Eddie was flexing his hips now. Jennifer had gotten herself another ten inches. Less might not have done her much good. But, black cock! Jennifer was filled with black cock! Eddie was fucking her in quick strokes when he paused to lunge up into her. This would be it. The little white bride was about to take a load of black seed.

"Oh, God! I want it! I want your black cum in me. You're right there! Shoot it right into my womb! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Danny was so into her getting a load of black cum. He got closer to watch the black cock fully buried in his wife. He was one of those type men that wanted his wife black bred. Let that take down her lofty opinion of herself.

"You want my seed white bitch? You want my seed? Are you fertile to take it?"

"Yes, oh fuck yes! I'm fertile. I stopped taking my pills last month wanting a black man to knock me up."

"Wait what? You stopped your pills. Are you nuts?"

The scene had suddenly changed for Danny. Instead of wanting his wife pumped full of seed he wanted the black man off her before he could blast his load it her.

It was too late though. All the movements and sounds told the suddenly concerned husband that it was too late.

"Oh, fuck! I could feel it spurt through my cervix!"

Jennifer's comment confirmed the inevitable. Danny's new life was going to be raising a black baby and from the looks of it his wife would be out fucking more blacks and having more of their babies.

"How could she do this to me?"

The secret desire had turned to regret for the white husband. Eddie finished up. Still in her he grinned at her.

"I put that baby way up in there for you. You're going to enjoy carrying a black child."

"I know you did. I felt it. That was deep."

The other black men in the bar were all focused on Jennifer's exposed and open cunt. Eddie had been right about putting it way up inside the little white first grade teacher. The cushion keeping her cunt tilted was doing the job, but Jennifer's own position was angled to keep all of his seed inside her.

"Is anybody else going to make sure the job got done?"

Jennifer looked around the room. The look on her husband's face knowing she had just been black impregnated was worth a million bucks. The next black man stirred from the group. He dropped his pants and underwear already sporting a dick as big or even maybe bigger than Eddie's.

Danny's mind was in a whirl as he panicked to himself.

"Oh, shit! Don't let him fuck you. Don't let him fuck you!"

The voyeur overtook Danny again. The damage had already been done. He steadied himself and watched as the second black man shoved his cock into his wife. He felt himself stir in his pants again. He had already cum in his underwear when Eddie was fucking his wife. Strangely that happened when she announced she was off the pill and wanted Eddie to breed her.

Now the second man was breeding her and had her cum within a minute after hitting full depth. Jennifer was changing pace. Rather than helping the man to make it last she wanted his black seed deep in her married cunt. She was cumming again when the second black man emptied his seed into her.

No invitation was necessary as the third man stepped up and slid his dick in the young wife. The second black had fucked her and still the angle of her cunt was keeping all the seed inside her. The second man was wiping his dick off with a bar napkin as the group cheered the third black man on.

There was a difference with the third man. Noticeably short in cock length of the first two Jennifer was lunging at the smaller cock trying to get more inside her. Her husband had watched cock number three go in and knew the reason for the desperate look on his wife's face. She needed big cock and Danny was laughing at her which brought her response as she mouthed the words at him:

"Fuck you! He's still three inches deeper in me than you've ever been!"

Maybe it was anger because the eight inches had made her cum three times before she felt his sperm flow into her.

Number four was fucking her. Even number three hadn't caused an overflow. Jennifer had watched the fourth approach her outer lips and could see this one was going to be the biggest so far. Danny saw it, too, and wanted him to jam her up good. Jennifer winked at her husband and rolled her hips against the new invader to accommodate him inside her.

The man was fully in her when he commented.

"You're pretty good at taking cock for a white girl."

While he was fucking her there was a commotion at the door. No one had locked the door and two more customers were coming in the bar. They quickly saw what was going on and joined the group to watch Jennifer get black fucked.

"Hey, what have we got here?" Asked one of the new men already knowing they would probably get to fuck her, too

"Another white wife wanting black bred and a black baby."

"She's not just a white chick. She's a Mormon."

Danny looked embarrassed not knowing why he had said that.

"Cool, we had a Mormon Chick in her last week taking her turn. She left here full of black seed and her husband groveling behind her."

Oh, Hell. I lived in Utah for a while. There were always some Mormon women coming for us wanting a black guy to fuck them. It was fun watching them crawling out of their Church mandated Jesus Britches to fuck a black cock. When you'd take a job you could look around knowing that you were going to fuck most all of the Mormon women working there. And, the one you think was the least likely to want to black fuck would be sucking your cock by the second day.

Everyone laughed. Jennifer didn't notice the conversation as she was cumming and taking the seed from man number four. She looked for man number five. He stepped between her legs. She enjoyed the thickness that compared to the man that had just pulled out of her. When he bottomed out he was in just a bit more than the last.

All stayed close to watch as Jennifer finally felt cum pushed out of her and run down her ass. Finally she had the wished for cunt load of black seed with the bartender standing in line to deliver his nasty little baby makers to the mixture.

Maybe it seemed right. The bartender going last had about twelve inches he started to feed into her. Danny was fearful that if not the others this cock would be the one that impregnated her. Still he watched the huge cock work into his wife. He really wanted her to take it all. Some guys might be happy to see something like this not begin to fit. Danny wanted it buried in her

Jennifer knew what was coming. She had seen the size of the thing. She bit down on her lip as she was stretched wide and the huge black cock went in deeper. This guy knew how to play a woman. No rush to get in as far as he could and just cum in her. He was taking his time making sure she felt ever little motion of new conquest. Fifteen minutes later he was balls deep. The little Mormon bride had it all in her. She welcomed his seed as the giant prick had made her cum a dozen times.

Danny watched his wife lay there like a rag doll when the big dicked bartender had finished with her. Danny felt as much satisfaction as she did. His wife Jennifer, the black cock whore! He reveled in her dirty deed putting her in her place.

The bartender offered free drinks all around. Jennifer asked for a diet soda not being much of a drinker. She was so high on black cock alcohol wouldn't have an effect on her. Her husband kept watching her leaking cunt that she was making no effort to hide. It was huge by comparison to when he had himself fucked her some ten hours before, but it was tightening up before his eyes. Maybe she didn't get the ruination that he had hoped for. In his heart as much as he loved her he truly hated her for being the cunt she proved herself to be.

Jennifer was up now. Moving naked around the bar. Leaking cum in several spots in the room while talking to the men that had just fucked her shaved little cunt. As Danny was thinking maybe he should get her out of there and back to the hotel she walked up to one of the men that had arrived last and asked if he wanted to fuck her. She fucked him hard with him behind as she bent over the nearest table. Collecting his load she moved on and fucked his buddy. There was no 12 inches there, but it seemed to do her quite a bit of good.

Finally dressed and available for her husband to get her out of there she was saying goodbye to the big cocked bartender.

"Did you have a good time tonight?"

"I sure did. Can I come back for more?"

"Sure. Anytime. Maybe on a weekend when we have a bigger crowd."

"I think I'd like that."

For some reason she kissed him full on the mouth and giving a glaring look at Danny.

"Got time for a blowjob before you go?"

"For you? Why not?"

Jennifer dropped to her knees as the bartender presented his dick from his pants. Her jaw looked dislocated as she took the head of his foot long cock in her mouth. She quickly worked another couple of inches towards her throat before gagging. Making the best of it she sucked as much as she could as she jacked him off in her mouth. Both seemed to want to make it a quick event as the bartender's black seed was swallowed into the little married bitch's throat.

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as Danny scooped her up and ushered her out the door. Out into the humid New Orleans night Jennifer laughed and looked up at her hardly bemused husband.

"I love you, Darling!"

Jennifer's voice was way too loud as people on the street turned to look at her. Danny grunted and provided a reply.

"I love you, too, Sweetheart."

His secret desire was achieved and out there. His wife had become big cock whore, the blacker and bigger the better. He recalled something his grandfather had told him in his early teens.

"Women! All they are really good for is fucking."

That had turned out to be true for Danny. His own wife Jennifer, the ever so proper first grade teacher, had just fucked a big cocked white tattoo artist and eight black men. Everyone she took bareback at her own free will as her husband had never mentioned his fantasies to her.

"What do you want to do now?" He asked.

"How about fucking eight more, maybe white this time?"

"Really?"

"No, just kidding! ... Oh, wait, you'd really like that wouldn't you?"

Danny didn't answer.

"Maybe if we find one more real nice black man with a huge dick I'd do him." She giggled.

They walked under street lights as they reached main street again. He steadied her walk as the normal position of her legs were programmed to wide open making taking steps unsteady. They went a couple of blocks with Jennifer looking very tipsy with the people watching her tits jiggle and ass wiggle thinking she was drunk when she was really drunk on black cock.

They had stopped to watch a small jazz band perform on the sidewalk when Jennifer sudden cried out.

"Whoopsie! She spun around to face the offender. "Got you fingers sticky, didn't you?"

Danny turned to see a really young white man of average build, sort of good looking with a blond crew cut.

"Jesus, Lady! How many guys you fucking?"

"If you need to know it was eight black guys."

She loved saying that. Her husband liked hearing her say it. The white guy smiled.

"If you wanted a good fucking you should have looked me up. I've got more than the black guys can give you."

"I really doubt that."

"Following me over to those shadows. I'll show you."

"This better be real." Jennifer scoffed as she followed him.

Danny couldn't believe she followed the guy. When he got to the shadows he turned and pull down his cargo shorts. About eight inches of flaccid cock hung down in front of him.

"Oh, fuck!"

"Go ahead and touch it, but if you touch it you have to fuck it." He laughed.