Teacher Gets Schooled Ch. 01

Story Info
Verna discovers illegal party and becomes the entertainment.
5.5k words
4.56
55.1k
89
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 06/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,281 Followers

I pull into my usual parking space at the high school where I work. It's a small school in comparison to others in this part of the state, but this is a small town with a decreasing population since the mill closed. I hate being reminded of the mill, since that was one of the primary causes for my divorce. My ex and I married when I was 21. This would be our twentieth anniversary had he not walked out four years ago. The depression and alcohol abuse since his layoff had finally gotten the better of him and he ended up leaving me for another woman who talked him into moving out of state to start again.

I instinctively grab my ID, even though the school is closed. I'm just stopping in to drop off a few things in preparation for the new school year to begin. I look at the ID, seeing the name Verna Jordan on it. I never bothered to change it back to my maiden name after my divorce became final. Partly because I wanted my daughter to have the same last name as me. Now that she has started her freshman year of college I wonder if I will consider changing it back. After all, she will eventually get married and no doubt change her name as well.

I exit my car and head into the school. I catch a glimpse of myself in the reflection of the glass door. I'm wearing a blue, lightweight sarong skirt that reaches mid-calf. I almost never wear short skirts, partly due to my catholic upbringing. My white button-up blouse is a little tighter than I would wear to work. It hugs my 36-B breast. My dark brown hair hangs almost to my shoulders, framing my roundish face and my large glasses. I look pretty good for my age. Sure, I'm not what I was in my mid-twenties, but I definitely don't look 41. I did gain some weight right before my divorce, but I lost almost all of it afterwards.

I reach for the door and realize that it isn't locked. "Strange." I comment as I walk inside. I cautiously make my way down the hall. Hearing voices I realize that someone is inside one of the rooms. I open the door and step inside, startling five young men who are sitting around one of the tables. Empty beer bottles line the table and the smell of marijuana permeates the room. I recognize three of them as former students, although the other two look familiar.

"What are you doing in here?" I yell as I approach the table.

"Jesus, Miss V, we're just partying." One of them says. He is a tall, slender kid with short brown hair. I remember his name is Ricky. He graduated last spring.

"I'm calling the police." I inform them, reaching for my phone.

"Please don't do that." One of the others says. I can't recall his name, but I have seen him before.

A rough looking guy with longer brown hair and a mustache stands up. "We didn't cause any damage or take nuthin', just having a little fun. But if you call the cops then I'm fucked. I'm 21. These four are 18 and 19, but that's still illegal for drinkin', so I'll be busted for sure."

I recognize him as Carol Johnson. He was always getting in trouble when he was a student a few years ago. The other guy I recognize is Tommy Simms. A skinny redhead who was always awkward in class. I sensed that he had a crush on me when he was in my class during his sophomore year.

The last kid I couldn't place. A chubby guy with very short brown hair, but very hairy arms. I look for him and don't see where he went. Then I cry out with a start as someone--obviously the chubby guy--grabs be from behind. "You ain't calling no one lady."

"Let me go!" I demand. I struggle but can't break free from his grip.

"How about we make her drink some beer with us and take a few pictures. That way we can say she bought the beer and was partying with us" Carol suggested.

"Great idea." Ricky agreed. He grabbed a bottle and stepped forward pressing it to my lips. "Hold her tight, Lonny." He tells the chubby kid.

I refuse to open my mouth, so he grabs the back of my head with his left hand and presses the mouth of the bottle between my lips and begins pouring it into my mouth. Most of it spills out onto my blouse, but I am forced to swallow some of it. Ricky continues forcing the contents into my mouth until the bottle is empty.

"I suppose you think that's going to get me drunk." I spat when he removed the bottle.

"All we need to do is make it appear you're drinking with us." Carol said in reply.

Ricky lowers his eyes as he stood before me. At first I think he is feeling guilt, then he shocks me by dropping the bottle and raising both hands to my chest and begins to fondle my breast. "You have some nice tits, Miss V."

"Get your hands off me!" I scream in protest. I renew my efforts to break free of Lonny's grip as I feel Ricky's hands squeezing my tits.

"That gives me a better idea," Carol says, ""Tie her to the table."

Four of the guys hoist me up and drop me on my back across the narrow side of one of the classroom tables. I kick and scream as they hold me down, all while tying my hands and feet in place with cords and zip ties, mostly from my own supplies that I had carried in. When they are through, my legs are spread apart and tied down to the legs on one side, and my arms are stretched behind me down the other side. My head is hanging off one end and my butt is barely on the other.

"Let me go, damn it!" I yell.

Carol leans over from between my legs and says, "We get to fuck a hot MILF tonight and if you say anything we'll just say you've been bringing us here to party and have sex all summer. With all the female teachers getting caught fucking students it will be hard for you to prove otherwise."

He begins unbuttoning my blouse, I scream for him to stop, but soon he has my top completely undone and spread apart. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a folding knife, he opens it and slides the blade beneath the center of my bra. I cry out as he saws it back and forth until he cuts my bra apart, exposing my tits to them all.

Next he pulls my skirt up around my waist. The material apparently keeps falling over my panties, so he uses his knife to cut it away and then does the same to my panties. I am humiliated as these five young men see me naked and exposed. Only two men have seen me naked since my husband had left me, and before my husband, only one other guy from high school had seen me naked, except for medical exams of course.

"Shit, look at that bush." One of them says, as they stare at my mound of brown pubic hair. Other than shaving so I could wear a bikini I have always chosen to keep my pubic hair. I know from conversations I've had with other women that most girls shave, so I realize that mine is probably the first hairy pussy they've ever seen in real life.

Hands come at me all at once as four of them begin fondling me. Only Tommy stands there watching as his buddies violate me. My tits are squeezed, my nipples pinched and pulled, and fingers rub and poke my pussy, all while I struggle to break free and scream for them to stop. This goes on for a while until Ricky grabs his cell phone and has the guys back away so he can take pictures of me.

"Please stop!" I plead.

Then Carol steps up between my legs. I realize with a start that he has removed his pants. His dick is hard as he approaches me, I notice that he has no pubic hair. This is the first time I've seen a man's dick shaved. I guess that it's about six inches long, but thicker than my husband's was. About the size of the last guy I had sex with over six months ago.

He bends down and begins licking my pussy. I yell when his tongue touches my clit. He pauses just long enough to say, "Lick her nipples while I do this." Ricky and Lonny both bend over and start sucking and licking my now swollen nipples. I cringe as Carol licks my pussy. I have never had tongues lick me in all three areas like this before. Hell, until now I've only had four men touch me sexually in my entire life, now three were doing it at the same time, and two more are apparently waiting their turn.

I squirm as they continue to lick me, continuing to beg them to stop. Carol slides a finger inside my pussy and starts pumping it in and out as he licks me. This is all too much for me. But just when I think it couldn't be worse, he raises up and starts rubbing his dick between my legs.

"No, please don't!" I beg him.

Carol just grins at me as he pushes his hard dick into my pussy. "Nooooo!!!" I scream, as I feel his manhood sinking inside me. He pushes all the way in and waits a moment before beginning to fuck me with long, hard strokes. He slams forward each time, slapping his groin against my butt as he pounds me over and over.

"Take it out!" I yell. "Please don't get me pregnant."

Being raised catholic I can't bare the thought of this young man impregnating me. There is no way I could get an abortion, and at 41 I haven't started menopause yet, so I still have a risk. Even the two men I slept with after my divorce pulled out before cumming. My husband would cum in me, but he had a vasectomy a couple years after our daughter was born.

Ricky stopped licking my left nipple. "Yeah man, don't cum in her before we all get a chance to fuck her."

"No problem, I'll just blow my nut in her mouth then." Carol says as he pulls his dick out of me and walks around the table. As he does so, Ricky abandons my left tit and begins undoing his pants. As his shorts fall to the floor I see that his shaved dick is much larger than Carol's. He stokes it as he moves between my legs. The only guy I haven't heard named takes Ricky's place at my side. Ricky looks at Tommy and tells the quiet redhead, "Get your pants off, you're next after me. You're finally going to lose your virginity today, and to Miss V, who you fantasized about."

I stop listening as Carol takes his position over my head. I see his dick, shiny from the juices from my pussy, as he bends my head back. He removes my glasses and sets them aside before forcing his dick into my mouth. His fleshy balls slap across the bridge of my nose as he begins to fuck my face. I've never been a big fan of blowjobs. Sure I gave my husband several, but I almost never let him cum in my mouth. And I guess it's probably been over ten years since I've had a dick in my mouth, until today. I know from Carol's comment that he intends to cum in my mouth and that thought sickens me, knowing that he is going to fulfill his lustful desires against my will. I simply cannot believe that this is happening to me. I've done my best to be a virtuous woman my entire adult life, but now, at the age of 41, I'm forced to be an unwilling sex toy to a bunch of men who are not only recent graduates, but some were my students.

Then I feel Ricky licking my pussy. Oh shit, this can't be happening. I have a tongue on my clit and one on each nipple as well as a stiff dick fucking my mouth. This is all too overwhelming for me. I strain against the bonds holding me down but it is useless. Worse, all this stimulation is making my body respond in a way I don't want to. The feel of Ricky's tongue on my clit, and the two licking my hard nipples, is sending unwanted pleasure throughout my body. Oh please, god, don't let me orgasm in front of these guys...

I get a momentary reprieve, but not in the way I want, as I feel Carol's dick stiffen up even more. "Oh shit." He says, and I realize that he is about to cum. I try to pull my head away, but his hands are on either side of my head, keeping it pinned in place. He moans with pleasure and pumps faster, nearly gagging me as his dick reaches the back of my throat during his strokes. Then I both feel and taste his thick, salty fluid as it begins to spurt into my mouth and throat. It feels like more than I have ever experienced as it fills my mouth. I am forced to swallow most of it. I feel some escape my mouth and dribble on my cheeks, but the majority of his cum goes down my throat. His grunts of delight disgust me as he continues pumping my mouth, but at least now he has slowed down and gives me a chance to breath between gulps.

Before he finishes I feel Ricky stand up and press his large dick between my legs. I buck my hips, trying in vain to avoid the second dick in me in a matter of minutes. My efforts are pointless as he easily slides inside me. His dick fills me like I have never been filled before. "Oh, you feel so good, Miss V." He says as he begins to fuck me.

Carol pulls his dick out of my mouth, and slaps my face with it twice. "Good girl." He mockingly says to me before backing away. I cannot imagine how red I must be as I blush in humiliation.

Ricky's strokes are long and powerful. I feel every inch of his manhood stretching my insides. He rams my cervix several times, making me jump each time. Then I feel my body betraying me. The stimulation of my pussy and nipples have reached a breaking point and I am about to be forced into orgasm. I grit my teeth and try to hold back. I just can't allow these men to make me cum. I have to resist, but I cannot.

"Please, don't make me cum." I say without realizing it. I immediately regret my words.

"Shit, she's cumming." Ricky says as he grabs my hips and renews his efforts as he fucks me.

"Oh, fuck noooo...", I gasp as I feel the first wave of my orgasm roll throughout my body. This is the first orgasm I have had that was not brought about by my fingers or my shower massager in years. I can't even remember the last time my ex-husband had made me cum. And neither of the two men I dated after my divorce had gotten me off. The humiliation of this is more than I can bare. I shake back and forth as I continue to orgasm on Ricky's huge dick.

"Damn, I can't hold it anymore." Ricky says. He pulls out of me and rushes around to my face and forces his dick into my mouth. He takes only a few strokes before I feel his monster load begin filling my mouth. I thought Carol had put out a lot of cum, but that felt like nothing compared to what Ricky was unleashing into me. His taste, though salty, was somewhat different than Carol's, making me wonder what he had eaten. I gag on the volume but manage to swallow most of it. He pulls out and jerks his dick, and still has enough semen to squirt onto my face. I feel it splatter across my nose and right cheek and forehead. Some of it runs into my right eye, causing it to burn. I blink repeatedly trying to get relief. I see that the two men who had been licking my tits have backed away to watch the show I put on for them as I orgasmed and then ingested Ricky's cum. "Give me my phone." Ricky says. One of them hands Ricky his phone and he begins taking closeup pictures of my cum covered face. He turns the phone around and holds the screen up for me to see. Even without my glasses I can see my face--one eye squinting from the cum in it and the other in wide-eyed shock--with cum coating my nose and cheek, and some oozing out of the side of my mouth. I groan at the thought of anyone ever seeing this picture.

"Time to lose your virginity." Ricky says to Tommy.

I look down and see the skinny redhead standing between my legs wearing only a tee-shirt. His throbbing dick stands ready. Unlike the first two, he still has his pubic hair, which is a dark reddish color.

"You don't want to do this." I tell him.

Carol slaps him on the back. "Yes you do, Tommy. You've waited too long to get some pussy. Now fuck this hot teacher."

I beg him to stop as he puts his dick against my wet pussy. Tommy avoids looking me in the face as he slowly presses inside of me. I moan in despair as a third dick invades me. Knowing that I am going to be his first fuck; the one he will always remember as his first conquest, bothers me even more than what I have just gone through with Carol and Ricky.

Tommy begins fucking me. "Oh, Damn, this feels so good." He says as the other men cheer him on.

He begins fucking me harder and faster. I hear his breathing getting harder. And even after being fucked twice already I can feel his dick getting harder inside of me, and I realize that he is going to cum much sooner than the others if he doesn't pull out of me.

"Stop, pull it out. Please don't cum in me!" I beg.

Then he slams in as hard as possible. I feel his cum jetting inside of my pussy. "No, don't cum in me!" I plead again, knowing that it is already too late. My mind spins at the thought of his semen filling my pussy. Tommy is shaking as he slams his dick into me, enjoying his first ever orgasm inside of a woman, and all at my expense.

"Damn, Tommy, you came in her." Ricky says. "Did it feel as good as you dreamed it would."

Tommy caught his breath as he withdrew his dick from me. "Hell yes it did."

"Well she's had her first cream pie tonight, so that pussy is fair game for everyone." Carol declared. "You're up, Alex."

Alex, the one who I didn't know his name before, took his place. Like the first two, his dick was completely shaved too. It was average sized. I recognized the name but had never really met him.

"This is going to be great," he told me, "Until today the only girl I have ever fucked has been your daughter. So I guess we're keeping it in the family."

I am appalled at his words. I have heard my daughter talk about Alex often over the summer. She had not brought him around to meet me, but from the way she talked I could tell that she was smitten by him. I figured that she would get over him soon once she went to college, but she said that they were going to try to make it work. I did not know that she had apparently given her virginity to him. And now, the same dick that has been inside of my daughter is inside of me.

"Stop!" I demand as he begins fucking me. He reaches forward and grabs my tits in his hands, playing with them both as he fucks my pussy.

"Her mouth is open." Carol tells Lonny.

"Maybe later," Lonny replies, "I want her pussy first."

"How about you, Tommy. You had your first pussy, you ready for your first blowjob."

"Sure." Tommy says. I am surprised at how much the shy and awkward redhead has suddenly gotten into using me as a sex toy. He comes around to my face. I don't even resist anymore and open my mouth to allow his access. His dick becomes rock hard as it slides between my lips. I wonder if he will cum as quickly a second time, and hope he does. I just want to get this over with now.

I feel both dicks fucking me from opposite sides of my body. And Alex's hands continue to kneed my tits, a little too roughly. Then my body responds again. Oh fuck no, not another orgasm. This can't be happening.

I close my eyes and begin to shake as my second orgasm hits me. This one is more intense than the first, and takes longer for me to settle down afterwards. My clit is ultra sensitive now but that just makes it worse as Alex continues to fuck me, stimulating it even more.

"Oh god!" I hear Tommy exclaim just as I feel his cum splashing into my mouth. I swallow all of it obediently as he shivers with excitement the entire time. I almost think he is more relieved to pull out of my mouth than I am.

My eyes widen as I feel a third orgasm approaching. Alex senses it too as he fucks me harder and faster. "Let's cum together," he says, "who knows, maybe I can get you and your daughter pregnant at the same time."

His words hit home and shake me to the core. I've already had one man cum inside of me. Now another is intent on doing so. And he is also fucking my 18-year-old daughter. I can't stand the thought of knowing this guy will always have the pleasure of knowing how he fucked a mother and daughter, but what if they stay together. How can I ever face him again. And, god forbid, what if I do get pregnant?

All thoughts are lost as my body begins to climax a third time.

"That's it, let's cum together." Alex says as he begins blowing his load into me in the middle of my orgasm. "Oh, this is fucking great!" He exclaims

Alex continues fucking me after finishing his orgasm, just looking down at me in smug satisfaction.

PAS
PAS
4,281 Followers
12