Teacher Gets Schooled Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn." Lonny insists, and Alex reluctantly pulls out of my well used pussy. I feel cum dribbling down my ass as he walks away.

Lonny is completely naked. I have never seen such a hairy young man in my life. Like Tommy, he is fully covered in pubic hair. I suppose that if he is as hairy as he is then why bother shaving your balls. He is smaller than the others, or perhaps it just looks that way because of all the hair. At this point it doesn't matter. I just know that this is the fifth dick to fuck me today. One more than the total I've had in my entire life before now.

Lonny leans over and whispers, "I've had blow jobs before, but you're the first pussy I've fucked."

Why he had to tell me that I don't know, but now I realize that I'm the first fuck for two of these men. Lonny pushes his dick inside me and begins fucking wildly. Despite his recklessness, I can't help but orgasm a fourth time. I want to scream in frustration as this ugly fucker makes me cum in front of everyone. Finally my orgasm subsides, and I feel Lonny's is about to begin. I don't even bother to object. What good would it do now anyway. He grunts and moans as his dick unleashes his seed into my pussy as he relishes every moment inside of me. When he finishes he pinches my left nipple, causing me to yelp in pain as he pulls his spent dick out of me.

I lay there in complete humiliation after being used by five men half my age. I feel cum oozing out of my pussy and drying on my face. I can still taste it in my mouth. And worse, I know that there is nothing I can do about it. I don't dare report them. The humiliation alone would be bad enough, not to mention the risk of them being believed. Sure, they're all legal age, but I would still be fired if anyone believes I've been having sex parties with former students at the school.

I look down and see Carol standing between my legs. When I see his stiff dick I groan in dismay. "Not again." I mumble.

"Yeah, I'm ready to fuck again. But I think that twat is used up enough for tonight. I'm going to try something tighter."

What the fuck does he mean, I think. Then I feel the head of his dick rubbing up between my butt cheeks. The way my ass his hanging over the table gives him full access to it. "Oh no, not that. I can't do that." I tell him.

"Sure you can." He says, as he begins pushing his dick against my anus. I plead for him to stop. This is something that I've never attempted and I swore I would never do. Carol ignores my cries as he slowly pushes through. I gasp as I feel his cockhead gaining entrance. My gasps turn into cries as he gradually forces himself into me. Oh god, this can't be happening. His dick is in my asshole. It feels so huge inside of me. Carol begins fucking my ass. I bounce up and down on the table trying to escape this impalement as he gets pleasure from ramming my asshole with his stiff dick. "Please stop!" I beg as he continues to fuck me.

"I've always wanted to try this," he says, "it is so fucking tight. It feels so damn good."

"Hand me a bottle." He says.

Someone gives him an empty beer bottle. Before I know what is happening Carol shoves the open end into my pussy and is fucking my pussy with the bottle as he fucks my ass with his dick.

"Stop it!" I demand as he continues as I am double penetrated by bottle and dick. Then I orgasm again. I feel as if I'm going to pass out, and wish that I would do just that. Finally he pulls the bottle out of me and focuses all his energy on fucking my upturned ass. The pain has lessened but the intensity and fullness is still there. His dick gets harder inside of me, and then he thrusts deeply as he begins to Cum in my ass.

"Oh yes!" He cries as his orgasm starts. I can feel jets of cum spray inside my ass as he thrusts exuberantly in me, spending every drop of his cum into my torn rectum. I am shaking from head to toe by the time he has finished. "Man that felt good." He shares, as he begins to pull his dick out of me.

I gasp at the sudden vacuum-like sensation as his dick pulls free. I momentarily fear that I will crap from the process, then he is out of me and I try to catch my breath.

"I have to try that." Ricky says.

Seeing his huge cock standing ready I yell, "Please no, I can't take that inside me. I'll suck you or fuck you, but please don't fuck my ass!"

Ricky pauses. "If we untie you will you ride my cock?"

"Anything you want." I promise.

"Very well, let's sandwich her and get some pictures of her fucking us. That will guarantee that she won't tell anyone." He says.

They untie me and help me off the table. My legs shake as I take several steps. Ricky lays down on the floor and directs me to ride him. In ultimate submission I straddle him and squat down on top of him, using my hand to guide his massive dick into my worn out pussy. My pussy feels so sore from the repeated fuckings that I'm not sure if I can take his dick, but I have no choice but to try. I see Carol using his phone to either take pictures or video of my actions and I pray that no one ever sees this.

I rest my hands on Ricky's shoulders as he reaches up to fondle my tits. As soon as I begin riding him my body goes into orgasm and I flail about on his dick, much to the delight of everyone in the room.

Alex steps over and pressed his dick against my face. I open my mouth and begin sucking it without resisting. It is far too late for that now.

Then I feel someone behind me. I hear Lonny's voice saying, "I want to try that ass."

Oh shit no. I try to resist now, but he has me pinned. He pushes into my ass. The only thing I can think is thank god he's the smallest dick here. Even so, it still hurts as he begins. I feel both dicks inside of me filling my insides as I ride up and down and suddenly I'm in the midst of yet another orgasm, far greater than any I have ever experienced. My clit--hell, my entire body--is so sensitive now that the orgasms are coming over me in waves. While they feel great, they have become unbearable at the same time.

"I'm gonna cum." Alex announces, just before he explodes in my mouth. I gulp down his seed as he continues to spew into my mouth. He finally pulls out and I resume bouncing up and down on Ricky's massive dick as Lonny fucks my ass. Then I feel my body responding again. "Oh god, not another one." I call out as I climax once more. I am frantically pounding Ricky's dick. I hear Lonny cry out as he begins cumming in my ass. As my orgasm subsides Ricky's begins. His hips lunge upwards as he coats my insides with another massive load of cum.

Finally he settles down. Lonny has pulled out of my ass at some point. I roll off of Ricky and collapse on the floor.

The five of them begin getting dressed. Reminding me that I better not say anything to anyone. I obediently promise not to say anything, and beg them to destroy any video or pictures they took, or at least promise never to show them to anyone. Ricky just looks at me and says, "It will be our secret as long as you stay quiet. But we might want to visit you again sometime."

I groan at the thought before passing out on the floor. I awake sometime later, alone. I find a beer bottle partially inserted into my pussy and wonder if any of them had there way with me again after I passed out, or what pictures they may have taken of me with that bottle shoved in me. I can only imagine the looks on my co-worker's faces if they ever see any of these pictures or videos. I stagger as I get up. My legs are shaking so much that I can barely stand, and my pussy and asshole are sore as hell. I button my blouse then stumble over to pick up my skirt. I wrap my skirt around my waist and hold it in place with one hand since it has been cut apart. I find what remains of my bra and panties. At least the men had cleaned up there beer bottles, except for the one that was in me. Then I grab my glasses from the table and throw them and my ruined undergarments into the bag I had brought. I also remove the cords that had been used to bind me. I want to leave no sign of what had happened here tonight.

I drive home, wondering how to put this night behind me. I also cannot believe how many orgasms I had in one night. I almost wonder if I would welcome another ordeal like this... Almost...

12