Teacher Gets Schooled Ch. 02

Story Info
The gang pays Verna another visit.
6.4k words
4.6
39.8k
58
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 06/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,282 Followers

I'm sitting in my living room watching TV, but my mind isn't really on the program. Instead I'm thinking about my 18-year-old daughter, Lisa, who is spending the weekend with several of her girlfriends at a bachelorette party. I don't get to see her as often as I like since she started college. This normally would be one of the weekends that she would come home if it wasn't for that. The only good thing about her not being here is that I don't have to risk seeing her boyfriend, Alex Tucker, who is one of the five young men who gang banged me against my will just before school began. It has been eight months since that night, but I remember it like it was yesterday. Those guys fucked me repeatedly, including my mouth and ass, and forced me to have multiple orgasms. Both my pussy and asshole were sore as hell the following two days, and I found it difficult to walk the morning after my gangbang. Worse, I was terrified for three weeks until I had my period and was relieved that I hadn't gotten pregnant.

Knowing that Alex was dating my daughter, and that they had lost their virginity to each other prior to my assault, bothered me to no end. Whenever she would bring him around he would wink at me when she wasn't looking. A few times when she was out of the room he would grab my breast or rub my crotch and whisper how he still remembered that night, or how he has watched the videos they took of me. Obviously I don't like the prick, but I'm not about to say anything. I definitely can't risk any of them releasing any of those videos or pictures as it would end my teaching career. After all, who would believe my claim of rape now, especially with them all claiming I was a willing sex toy for them.

This school year had been difficult for me. Fortunately all of the guys from that night had already graduated, but one of them, Ricky Jones, has a younger brother, Randy, who is in my class. Not a day goes by that I don't wonder if Ricky has told him about fucking me, or perhaps showed him the videos. When I catch him looking at me I'm constantly afraid that he's going to bring it up. He is a problematic student who is on the verge of failing my class. I am tempted to just pass him just so I don't have to worry about him coming back.

I have applied for positions at other schools, just to get away from here, but nothing has come up yet. I was recently offered a job managing a private pre-school, but I don't know if I want to do that. I can retire from the county and work there until I'm 55, but I haven't given it much thought. Right now I'm just trying to figure out how to deal with Lisa and Alex. She plans on staying in school, but is transferring to one nearby beginning next year.

I eventually settled down from my gang bang enough to try dating again. I have dated three men, two of whom I only went out with once. The third I dated a few times, and even had sex with. While the sex was good, I kept remembering being manhandled and gang fucked over and over and, strangely enough, was unable to be brought to climax by him. It was a damn shame because he was really good, and I was very horny. He was never happy about having to pull out of me before cumming, but I still have a hang up about using birth control.

I am startled by the sound of the doorbell. I jump out of my chair, glancing at my reflection in the wall mirror. Not having any plans for the evening I am wearing only a pair of black, baggy shorts and a loose fitting blue tee-shirt with no bra. Even loose I can see my nipples protruding through the material. I hurry to the door, thinking that I can put on the sweater I have hanging in the hall if I decide to open the door. I look through the peephole, surprised to see Carly Houston outside. Carly is one of my students. She is a pretty girl, just a tad overweight, with brown hair that hangs just below her ears. Carly has had a difficult upbringing. She was held back when she was younger, and recently turned 19 during her senior year. She has several tattoos on her arms, and, from what I've seen when she wears a low cut top, at least one on the top of her left breast. Carly is a lesbian, which probably caused some difficulty for her with some people, including her parents from what I have been told. She is one of my students who is struggling with her grades and in danger of failing my class. She is wearing a pair of jeans and a black tee-shirt that shows off her sharply form and firm C-cup breasts. Forgetting about my own protruding nipples, I open the door.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, wondering how she knew where I lived.

"We just wanted to come by." She replied.

"We?" I ask, just as people step into view on either side of the door. I try to push it closed, but Alex, my soon to be son-in-law, and Ricky Jones push their way inside, followed by five more men. I recognize them all. Ricky's brother, Randy, and Troy Thompson, a towering, muscular black man who was a star linebacker on the school football team. Both are still students but have recently turned 18. The others are all the same guys from my previous assault: Tommy and Lonny, the two men who used me to lose their virginity, Lonny has lost a little weight but is still ugly and hairy. The last is Carol Johnson, the slightly older former student who somewhat led the attack on me.

I scream as they grab me and drag me into the living room. Alex says, "I hope you don't mind, but since Lisa is having a bachelorette party I thought I'd have my bachelor party here. We had such a good time with you that we thought you could entertain us all again."

"Get the fuck out of here!" I demand.

Ricky holds up his smart phone and starts a video showing me being double penetrated by him and Lonny while I'm sucking Alex's dick. "Just get us all off or I'll post this online." He says.

Randy grabs my right tit as the others hold me, "I've been dreaming about you ever since Ricky showed me those videos. I would get hard just looking at you in class."

"Me too." Troy said. I am now wondering who else may have seen these videos.

"Don't worry, Miss V," Ricky says, "Only those of us here have watched these. And if you treat us right no one else will see them."

"But Randy and I want you to make sure we pass your class." Carly adds.

"No, you can't do this to me again." I insist.

"Oh yes we can." Carol says, as they begin wrestling my clothes off of me. I do my best to resist, but with seven men and one lady all over me I am unable to do anything to stop them as they pull my shirt over my head, then push me onto the couch. Then I am rolled over and my arms are pulled behind my back. I feel something hard against my wrists just as I hear the sound of handcuffs closing. I wrestle against them, but my hands are fully secured and I begin to panic as they roll me onto my back and start pulling my shorts and panties down my legs. I kick and scream at them, as I feel strong hands holding me down, while other hands start groping my tits

When my shorts are gone, fingers begin probing my pussy. I renew my efforts to break free. I cannot let this happen to me again, and now there are more of them. "Please stop!" I plead.

"Suck us off and maybe we'll be satisfied." Carol tells me.

I am desperate at this point. I know that I can't stop them, so I hope that they will agree if I humiliate myself and satisfy them this way. "Fine, assholes." I reply.

Carol undoes his pants, exposing his swollen dick. Reluctantly I lean forward and take it into my mouth. I hear everyone in the room telling me to "suck that dick." And many other degrading things. Then I hear the sounds of cell phone cameras clicking and realize that they are gathering more pictures of my ordeal to go with what they already have. Carol is moaning softly as I work my mouth up and down his shaft.

"Here goes," he says as his hips begin to quiver. I feel his dick getting even harder as his orgasm begins. "Swallow it all." He continues as his dick erupts in my mouth. I feel his cum spurting onto my tongue and the back of my mouth as I gulp down as much as I can.

Carol pulls his dick out of my mouth. "That felt great, babe." He says as he backs away.

I look around and see that most of the men have undressed. Alex is stroking his dick as he sits on the couch beside me. "Get on your knees and suck me, mom." He says. I want to slap the smirk off his face, but instead I slide off the couch and get on my knees between his legs. I lean forward, only to have him say, "Lick my balls first. I want to see if you do as good a job as Lisa does."

My anger grows from this, but I am too worried to say anything. Instead I position my head so I can begin licking the underside of his balls. I have rubbed and scratched men there before, but never licked balls. I feel grossed out, not so much by the act, but by knowing that I am licking the same nuts that my 18-year-old daughter licks regularly. I do this for a minute or so before taking his dick into my mouth. Just as I begin sucking I hear a phone ringing.

"Shit, Alex, Lisa is calling on you." Ricky announces.

I stop sucking his dick. "Did I tell you to quit," he says, "keep going."

"Everyone shut up while I talk to her." He says, taking his phone from Ricky.

I hear him answer. He puts the phone on speaker and I hear my daughter's voice asking, "Hi, babe. What are you doing?"

Alex answers, "Oh, not much, just sitting her letting your mom suck my cock."

I freeze at the comment. I cannot believe that he just said that. Some of the guys find it difficult to contain their laughter.

Lisa laughs, "Yeah, you would probably let her do it too. I can't say much, I'm with the girls and just wanted to check on you before we go out."

"I'm about ready to go meet the guys. But maybe you can talk to me while I jack off first. You know, just so I don't get horny out there tonight."

Lisa laughs again. "Sure, I'd love to hear you cum before I get off."

Alex continues, "Great,I'm starting now. I'll just pretend that you're sucking my cock so you don't have to talk. Just make a few sounds like you're blowing me."

I cannot believe this is happening. I am sucking my daughter's boyfriend's dick as he is having phone sex with her. I want to scream, but there is no way in hell that I can risk her finding out about this. I see someone getting close on my right side. Out of the corner of my eye I see Ricky holding his phone, obviously recording this as I continue sucking Alex, all while I hear Lisa's voice softly making sounds like she is sucking him off.

"I'm about to cum, Lisa." He informs her.

"Cum for me, babe. Cum in my mouth." She says, just as he begins spewing. Alex thrusts his hips up and down as he shoots his seed into my mouth. I swallow as much as I can, but some of it dribbles out of my mouth and down my chin. Finally he finished and says bye to Lisa before hanging up."

"You asshole." I spit as I pull away from his dick.

"Next." He says, as he gets off the couch. Then Troy Thompson takes his place. He is totally naked. His tall, muscular, naked body is unlike anything I have seen in real life. His long, thick, black dick is standing straight and hard. He is easily as long as Ricky, but thicker. I stare at his manhood unsure of myself. This is the first black man I will ever touch sexually.

"Suck my cock, Miss Jordan." He says, as he grabs my head with his strong hands and pulls me closer. I open my mouth, taking him in and begin bobbing my head up and down, all while more pictures and videos are being taken.

"I always wanted to have sex with a teacher. This is fucking fantastic." He says as he thrusts his dick up into my mouth as I suck him. I feel someone behind me. Whoever it is, he wraps his hands under me and starts playing with my tits while grinding his crotch against my ass. I hear Ricky's voice saying, "I can't wait for that mouth, I'm going to be the first to fuck her pussy tonight."

I pull my head away from Troy's dick, "No, you're not fucking me, especially not without protection."

I try to move, but am held in place as he presses his massive dick up to my pussy. "No, Goddamn it!" I shout as I feel him invading my pussy. Then Troy grabs my head and forces his thick, black dick into my mouth again and I begin sucking him as Ricky starts pounding my pussy.

"Oh shit, here goes." Troy lets out, as he begins cumming in my mouth. I am forced to swallow the third load of cum as my student achieves his lustful pleasure at my expense.

When he backs away Ricky pulls his dick out of me. I assume that he is going to come around and take his turn in my mouth, but instead he rolls me over onto my back and then mounts me again. " I want to look you in the eyes when I cum inside you." He tells me.

"No, don't cum in me. You said all I had to do was suck all of you." I remind him. But Ricky ignores me. He takes both of my tits in his hands and starts groping them as he rams his massive dick into my pussy over and over. His cockhead bangs against my cervix with nearly every thrust. I plead for him to stop, but he does not let up. He is grunting and his speed increases. "Please don't cum in me!" I yell one last time before he cries out, "Oh yes!" And starts slamming into me all the way as I feel his cum jetting inside me. "No, don't..." I whimper, as he drains every drop of his cum into me. Once finished, he buries his dick all the way and lays atop me, enjoying his moment of triumphant climax. "Thanks, Miss V, that was great." He says, before pushing off me. As his dick slides out of my pussy I feel some of his semen dribble out of me and run down the crack of my ass. I feel shame as Carly points it out to everyone. It seems that the lesbian is enjoying watching my rape as much as the men.

Lonny and Randy both approach me next, both arguing as to who should get "sloppy seconds" Ricky grabs his jeans and shoved his hand into one of the pockets and produces a coin. I lay there in abstract humiliation as they flip a coin to decide who gets to use me next. "Alright!", Lonny exclaims, and Randy cusses as he steps aside.

I try to resist as Lonny grabs my legs and raises them up. I glare at the ugly, hairy bastard as he steps closer. Instead of kneeling he chooses to stand as he fucks me. I kick against his grasps, but he has little trouble pinning my legs upwards over me as he pushes his small, hairy dick into my pussy. He leans somewhat on my legs as he starts fucking me. Carly comes around the couch and leans over to begin playing with my tits. As if being forced to have sex with a bunch of men half my age wasn't bad enough, now I have a girl molesting me. Other than friendly kisses with family and close friends, I have never had a woman touch me sexually. Her hands squeeze my tits and her fingers pinch and flick my nipples, all while the ugliest guy in the room fucks me. I remember how he told me that, other than blowjobs, I was his first fuck. I wonder if I might still be the only one who he has fucked. It's definitely not an honor I want.

"Oh shit, take it, bitch." Lonny cries out as his orgasm begins.

"Pull out, mother fucker!", I shout, not wanting any more cum inside me. But he ignores me and pumps his load into my pussy.

He pulls out, making room for Randy. My 18-year-old student strokes his dick while looking at me. I notice that, while big, it is not as large as his brother's, or Troy's. But like everyone else, besides Lonny and Tommy, he is shaved. Then he says, "Carly, you like eating cunt. Why don't you go down on Miss V before I fuck her."

Carly looks at my trimmed pussy, "After two of you nutted inside her?"

"That's the general idea," he said, "you can get a little out before I deposit more."

The guys cheer her on. I am mortified as the 19-year-old girl--the only one in the room still dressed--comes around and kneels between my legs. "I want to bury my face in her twat anyway, might as well be now."

My eyes go wide with shock as she leans in and starts licking my pussy. Men forcing me to have sex is bad enough, but lesbianism is something worse in my mind.

"I gotta record this." Ricky says as he grabs his phone.

"Please stop." I beg, both to Carly and Ricky.

While she runs her tongue everywhere, Carly focuses her efforts on my swollen clit. I shake my head back and forth as she licks me. To my horror, I feel my body responding. I know, especially after the first time these guys gang banged me, that this is a physical response and not one of desire, but that matters little as I realize that I am going to climax at the hands--or rather tongue--of another woman, and in front of seven men who have forced me into this.

"Please, no more..." I mumble, but Carly, sensing my approaching orgasm, increases her intensity. "Oh, god, no..." I let out as my orgasm begins.

"She's cumming." Someone shouts, as I buck my hips in unwanted pleasure. All while Ricky captures it on camera.

My orgasm subsides, but Carly continues to lick me. I am so sensitive that I can't take it, but the girl won't let up as she continues to stimulate me with her tongue. "For christ sake, stop it. I can't take anymore!" I exclaim to no avail.

"Shit, not again!" I cry out as I climax a second time. And still Carly continues.

"No, no! It's too fucking much! Stop goddamnit, please fucking stop!"

My cries only excite everyone watching. I bounce up and down, trying my best to escape this post orgasm torture that Carly is putting me through. I let loose a loud scream as I orgasm a third consecutive time. My stomach cramps as my entire body spasms in a climax that I fear is never going to end. It finally subsides, and I am panting excessively, then Randy says, "Ok, I need to fuck her now."

Carly stops licking me and stands up. She looks down at me. I see her lips, cheeks and chin glistening from my juices. "Did you enjoy that?" She asks as she steps aside for Randy, who wastes no time mounting me and thrusting his pecker into my wet hole.

Randy pounds my pussy like a man possessed. I look about the room and see that every dick is hard after watching Carly go down on me. Then I feel my pussy respond again. I moan as I cum a forth time.

"That's it, cum for me." Randy says as he slams his meat into me. "My turn." He adds, and he throws his head back as he bangs my box while shooting his seed inside me. "Now you can give me and Carly a passing grade." He says with a smirk as he pulls out.

I look at Tommy Simms, the only one who hasn't had sex with me yet tonight. I remember that he was a virgin when he fucked me, and he was the first of these guys to cum in me. I wait for him to take his turn, hoping that this will be the end of this nightmare. Then Carly steps forward. I am shocked to see her naked. She obviously had undressed while Randy was fucking me. "I'm horny as hell." She announces.

I mistakenly think that she wants Tommy to fuck her, but then realize what she really wants as she instructs the guys to roll me over so she can get on the couch. I struggle to resist as she sits on the couch and spreads her legs. Carly is an attractive woman, though slightly overweight. I see her many tattoos on both arms, her left breast, and right leg. I am thrust down between her legs in front of her shaved pussy.

"Eat my pussy while Tommy fucks you." She orders.

"No fucking way." I reply.

Carol shoves my face into her crotch. "Do it or these videos go out tonight."

I am certain that he is bluffing, but I really can't risk it. So, in disgust, I begin licking Carly's clit. When I struggle to raise up so Tommy can enter me someone calls for the handcuff keys and they mercifully release my wrists so I can use my hands to balance myself as Tommy slides inside me. Once more I see out of the corner of my eye that this act is being recorded.

"Yes, lick my cunt." Carly says as I go down on her. Never have I ever imagined doing this to another woman, and doing it in front of a group of men. The humiliation is overwhelming.

PAS
PAS
4,282 Followers
12