Teacher Gets Schooled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lick her, Tommy is fucking me from behind. With my thoughts on my ordeal of being forced to lick pussy I am totally caught off guard when Tommy's dick brings me to my fifth orgasm. I have to pause licking until it passes. Then Tommy explodes inside me without saying a word. Only after he pulls out do I resume eating Carly's pussy.

While I am embarrassed as hell, Carly seems to have no shame in being watched by everyone in the room as I go down on her.

"Oh, I've been waiting for this since the guys told me what they were going to do to you," she tells me, "I've often sat in class and imagined your pretty face between my legs. That's it, make me cum..."

Carly moans as her orgasm begins. She uses her hands to play with her nipples as she climaxes on my face. The men cheer in delight as they watch me satisfy her sexually. Unlike how she did me, the moment I knew that she had finished I pull away from her pussy. I can feel her wetness on my face and taste her pussy. I actually want to suck someone's dick just to get her taste out of my mouth.

Troy steps close to me. I reach out to grab his engorged dick and move my face close to him, only to hear him say, "Naw, you sucked me once already. I want that MILF pussy now."

I freeze up. Troy has already been the first black man I have done anything sexually with, but that was oral. I can't imagine fucking him.

"Let's do what I suggested." Ricky tells him. Whatever it is, Troy agrees. Troy lays on the floor as Ricky and Carol drag me atop him. I straddle his dick and slowly slide it into my pussy. He fills me completely as I sit on him. I begin to ride him, then feel someone behind me. "I didn't get to fuck your ass last time," Ricky says, "I'm not going to miss out on that tonight."

"No, fuck no. Not my ass, Ricky! You're too fucking big!", I tell him. I remember well the ordeal of being butt fucked before, and double penetrated too. But I had successfully talked Ricky out of doing that to me then. I have to make him stop now. I try to get up, but he and Troy hold me in place. Ricky rubs his dick up and down the crack of my ass as I continue to plead with him to not do this to me. Then he presses against my anus. "No, Ricky. For gods sake don't do that to me!"

Ricky laughs as he pushes against me. I squeeze as hard as possible, but little by little he gains entrance. I cry out in pain as he continues. It feels like he's going to split me in two. Every time I think he has gotten all the way inside me he goes farther. His width stretches my asshole farther as he drives in. Ricky begins fucking my asshole, causing me to ride up and down on Troy's giant dick, and still Ricky goes deeper, until I can feel his crotch striking against my ass. These two massive rods have me filled like I could never have imagined. I can feel them rubbing together on opposite sides of my inner flesh that separate the two canals.

"God damn this feels great." Ricky says as he pounds my asshole.

As they fuck me, Tommy approaches from the front and shoves his dick into my face. I open my mouth and start sucking him.

"We got her air tight now!" Ricky yells. "Someone record this."

Carol and Carly both use their phones, recording me from opposite sides as I am triple penetrated by the three lust-crazed men. I just want this to end, but it seems like this fuck is going on forever.

Then I orgasm again. I can't believe that as painful as Ricky's dick is in my ass that I am actually cumming, but it's happening, and I am bouncing around like a rag doll throughout my orgasm.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming." Ricky announces as he starts slamming his dick as deep as he can, blowing his wad up my asshole. Tommy begins cumming in my mouth as Ricky is still unloading inside me. As usual, he says nothing. I wonder if he is feeling any guilt over what is happening to me. Maybe so, but the little fucker is still enjoying it.

Tommy pulls out, but Ricky remains in my ass while Troy continues to thrust up into me. "I'm about to cum." He says.

Then it hits me. Getting pregnant is definitely a concern for me, but I suddenly realize that, if by chance, Troy's sperm reaches an egg instead of one of the other boys that I would have a mixed race child. How in the hell am I going to explain that.

"Let me get up. Please don't cum in me."

"Fuck that, I want to fill you with my cum, Miss Jordan.

"No, you can't..." before I can finish my statement I feel his body bucking and shaking in delight as he cums inside me, shooting wad after wad of semen into my well used hole. "Oh fuck." I mutter as my mind panics at the thought of all this semen and the risk of pregnancy at my age.

Ricky pulls out of my ass and I roll over onto the floor, feeling cum dribbling out of both pussy and asshole as I lay on my back, praying for this to end. My pussy is so sore already that I don't think I can take anymore, but my asshole hurts even more.

"That was hot," Carly says, but want to see something even bigger in her? I bet I can get both fists in that pussy now."

My eyes widen in fear as the guys all accept her offer. I try to slide away, but strong hands immediately hold me in place as Carly kneels between my legs. She immediately inserts two fingers into my pussy. Then she adds a third. I struggle as she slides in the fourth finger. I can't imagine that she can get more, but she curves her hand and starts pushing her thumb inside me. I grip instinctively, but it does no good. My flowing juices from multiple orgasms, along with all the cum and the repeated fucking have me loser than ever. I cry out as I feel her entire hand slowly penetrates me.

"Jesus Christ, she got her whole hand inside you, Miss V!" Ricky exclaims.

"Wait until you see this." Carly says.

She pulls her palm out a bit, leaving all five fingers curled together inside me and then starts inserting the fingers of her left hand into me one at a time. I cry out as her right hand goes completely inside once more, then her fingers work deeper, loosening me more and more until she is ready to make her final push.

"Oh, fuck no!" I scream as her hand enters me. I feel like I'm going to be split apart as both of her fist start slowly pumping inside my overstuffed pussy. As she pumps me, I feel her fingers wiggle slightly. As uncomfortable as this is, the stimulation drives me into perhaps the most powerful orgasm I have ever had. "Oh my god, pull them out, pull them out!" I yell, as my hips buck up and down as this orgasm continues. The men cheer for Carly to continue. I see Ricky with his fucking camera recording this as well. All I can do is continue to cum as Carly fucks me with both fist. Then she leans forward and flicks her tongue on my clit. "Ohhhhhh!" I cry as the orgasm overloads my senses. I feel like I am going to pass out. Hell, I wish I would do just that, but I reman awake and continue to cum. I am panting so hard that I have to struggle to breathe. Finally I feel her hands pulling away. My orgasm ends as Carly's fingers vacate my pussy.

I try to relax, but Lonny rolls me over and climbs behind me. I feel his dick pressing against my asshole. I don't want another butt fucking, but I don't think my pussy can take anything else after what Carly did to me, so I lay still as he begins anal fucking me.

I hear Carly cry out and look up to see her being pushed onto her back in front of me by Randy.

"I need some pussy after that show and you're the only one not used up." He says.

"Fuck you, that wasn't part of the agreement," Carly yells, " You know I don't fuck men."

"You do now." Randy insists, as he climbs between her legs and shoves his dick into her.

I lay still, feeling Lonny fucking my ass while watching Randy fuck Carly. I almost feel sorry for her... almost. The bitch did just force both her hands inside me after all. Still, I get no satisfaction from watching her being force fucked, other than believing that's one less time I will be used tonight.

Carly emits a string of cuss words, berating Randy as he cums inside of the lesbian, at the same time Lonny empties his balls into my ass. As he rises up off of me I wait to see what, or who, plans to make a move on me next. I am surprised when Randy approaches me, especially with his dick now soft after satisfying his lust with Carly. He grabs my arm and drags me over to the tattooed girl, who is still pissed and being fucked by him. He shoves me between her legs and says, "Eat her pussy."

Carly stops fussing and grabs my head with the hands that so recently we're buried in my ravaged pussy, and pulls my face into her lap. "Yeah, get me off and lick out as much of his cum as possible."

I bring my lips to her cunt and begin licking her, much to everyone's delight. As I lick her I feel someone behind me. I turn my head and see Carol kneeling there. Carly pulls my head back and I resume licking her as I feel Carol's dick sliding into my pussy. After having a pair of hands inside me I am surprised that I have regained enough shape to wrap close in around his shaft.

As I am being fucked, and going down on Carly, Ricky walks over to her and shoves his dick in her face. She resists at first, but eventually gives in and starts sucking him. Her comments beforehand lead me to believe that the two brothers may be the first men to ever use her sexually. I quickly forget about her ordeal as I am wracked with yet another orgasm. I stop licking as I cum, only to have Carly pull my head down to get me to start again. The three of us continue for quite some time before Carol unleashes his seed into me. He pulls out and I continue to lick Carly's clit. She starts moaning, and at the same time Ricky pulls out of her mouth and moves down to me and jacks off, shooting his cum all over my face and Carly's pussy. She doesn't care as she is wrapped up in her own orgasm that I am forced to give her. Once she is finished she jumps to her feet and grabs her clothes, saying, "I've had my fun, but I'm getting out of here before any of you other mother fuckers get the idea to try anything with me. You can use Miss Jordan all night."

Then she looks at me and says, "I had a good time with you. I hope you remember everything I did to you when you're up in front of the class. And don't forget to give me a passing grade."

I watch her leave, until Alex helps me to stand. My legs are weak and wobbly as he holds me. "I'm taking her up and putting her to bed." He says. Everyone gets dressed, except for him. He takes me upstairs, reminding me that I have to give both Carly and Randy passing grades. When we get to the bedroom he pushes me onto it and climbs on top of me. I don't think I can take anymore. My jaws ache, and both my pussy and asshole are so sore, but he doesn't care how I feel as he shoves his dick in me again. As he fucks me, he tells me how he plans to visit me from time to time while Lisa is at college. "It's not really cheating if I'm fucking the hole she came out of." He says. I want to argue, but before I can say anything I find myself orgasming again. "Who knows, maybe one day you, me and Lisa can have a three some. By the way, you better go on the pill because I'm not going to use a condom with you."

I cum again. I hate him, but damn can he fuck. Finally he cums in me. As he rolls over I hear voices and turn to see Ricky and Randy watching. Both naked and both rock hard. "Oh fuck." I say as they crawl in bed with me. Alex gets up as Ricky lays down and makes me straddle his monster dick. Then Randy gets behind me and shoves his into my butt. Alex kneels before me and forces me to suck his dick. I cum almost immediately as they fuck all my holes at one time. They pound me hard and fast, making me climax twice more before Randy cums in my butt. He pulls out and gets off the bed. Alex then comes around and takes his place in my asshole and he and Ricky make me cum one more time before they both get off inside me. After this I pass out on the bed.

I wake up sometime later to an empty house. I stagger to the bathroom and take a long shower, laying in the tub as my legs are too weak to stand. I try to wrap my head around everything that happened, and what that will mean going forward. After the last time I thought that I wouldn't see any of them again, but now three of them are students in my class. Sure they're adults, but I would still be fired if anyone found out. And I wonder how long it will be before someone says something, or shows the videos to someone at school. I don't want to be forced to be a fuck toy for anyone at the school. It's bad enough that Alex is planning to keep coming back. Then I realize that I am rubbing my pussy thinking of his return, and wondering if he might bring Ricky with him.

"Oh shit, I better accept that other job offer, that way I won't have to worry about facing any of this at school."

12